Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Village : Kemurigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:58 am

"I'm from the Hirano clan." Kenji nodded politely as she gave him her last name, it sounded vaguely familiar but nothing stuck out in his head. "Don't think I know of the Jinsei clan, are you guys big in Kemuri?" This is where things took a visible turn for the worse, nothing too bad, but a rather sad aura settled itself around Kenji as he looked to the ground. He figured this would come up at one point, he wished it didn't, but nonetheless he had prepared himself for it.

"Not quite..." He said, letting out a light saddened sigh before continuing. "... We were a military based clan from... Raiugakure..." Kenji spoke in a saddened tone, thoughts of his family and his friends flashing through his head. Pausing for a moment to clear his mind Kenji went on to finish his sentence. "... I'm all that's left..." He finished with another saddened sigh, but immediately after Kenji took a deep breath, let it out, and turned to Arumi with a cheesy smile that couldn't quite hide his true feelings. "... But you don't need to worry about me, I'm doing alright."
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:07 am

Arumi could immediately feel the shift in the mood. Was it something she had said? When he spoke, she realized that it was. How could she have been so stupid? A part of her knew that she couldn't have known, but she still felt awful for dredging up such a painful memory. Her own clan was a very close-knit bunch, she couldn't imagine what it would be like to lose them, let alone the whole village with them.

It was clear that Kenji was trying to put on a brave face, but the sadness was apparent to anyone watching and she had been watching him very closely for quite some time now. Wordlessly, she pulled him into a hug. All four arms wrapped around him, with her bottom hands clasped together to keep Bottom Righty from wandering. Right now Kenji needed comfort, not groping. After what seemed like a long silence, she managed to say "I'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:40 am

Kenji felt colder than usual after he finished talking, almost as if something was sucking the heat from his body, however as Arumi pulled him into a comforting hug he felt that chill start to slip away. While a part of him believed he was alright, Kenji knew deep down that he wouldn't be completely alright for a long time. He welcomed the embrace, probable more then he had welcomed anything for the past few months, and wrapped his arms tightly around Arumi's mid back between her upper and lower arms resting his head against hers over her left shoulder.

There was something about that hug, something that simply made everything feel better, less painful. It felt as if the warmth of her body was seeping into him, forcing the chill of sadness away and not simply covering it up as he had been doing whenever the subject came up. "I'm so sorry..." Kenji remained silent for a few more moments, basking in the warmth emanating from her body a little longer before breaking off the hug. "Thank you, Arumi, I needed that." He replied in a sincere and grateful tone with a relaxed smile on his face as he looked her in the eyes, while Kenji did break off the hug he was still holding Arumi by the sides.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:10 pm

"Any time." Arumi said, smiling nervously. She really wasn't sure how to handle all this, but Kenji seemed to be doing better now so that was good. Comforting people was a new experience for her. Normally she was the one inflicting the pain rather than taking it away, and even when she was helpful it usually came in the form of rants about how people should just nut up. Actual genuine comfort was something she hadn't tried before, nor had she wanted to. It was nice, but she didn't think she'd try it with anyone besides Kenji. He was a special case.

That still left the question of what to do now. She had stepped on a conversational land mine there, and she had no idea how to change the subject without coming off as a total asshole. Arumi decided it would probably be best not to say anything for now, and to let Kenji decide how to continue things. She rested her head on his shoulder, enjoying the closeness and giving him time to think of something.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:36 pm

"Any time." Maybe it was Arumi's nervous smile, or maybe it was something in her voice, but Kenji could tell she wasn't used to this type of thing. Nevertheless she was actually quite good at it. As she rested her head on his shoulder Kenji in turn rested his head against hers. A part of him simply didn't want this moment to end, and yet another part of him wanted more, but he was keeping those thoughts in check.

Kenji wanted to continue the conversation, he knew practically nothing about Arumi, but he didn't want to get in a similar situation with her on the receiving end of bad memories. "Well..." Kenji trailed off for a moment, still thinking of what to say. "... If you don't mind, I'd like to know a little more about you." He finished in a kind inquisitive tone, hoping that she wouldn't mind talking about herself, and hoping he wouldn't set off an emotional bomb in the process.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:44 pm

Arumi relaxed a bit at his question. He seemed to be more comfortable now, and was turning the conversation to a lighter subject. "Well let's see, I live in Donzoko, been trying to get an apartment of my own." She left out that she was still living in her clan compound, trying not to bring up any hurt feelings about the loss of his clan. The Hirano were normally very insular, but they still encouraged their younger members to try to live outside the compound and blend in a bit with outsiders. She knew blending in wasn't an option, but the independence of having her own place would be nice.

"The arms are kind new." she said, holding up Bottom Lefty. Those words still sounded strange to say, but there was no normal way to talk about growing more limbs. "One of my clan's transformations. I used it when a missing-nin attacked, and it kinda got stuck like this. Happens sometimes." She shrugged it off, not really considering it too unusual. After a moment, she let out a little laugh. "And I'd just finished learning that jutsu like, half an hour before the attack. What are the odds?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:44 pm

"Well let's see, I live in Donzoko, been trying to get an apartment of my own." Kenji nodded politely, he knew how nice it could be living on your own, it was definitely quieter and far more relaxing. He also wondered if she didn't go into more detail to avoid some bad memories of her own or to avoid his resurfacing. "The arms are kinda new." "Oh?" Kenji replied with genuine interest, ever since he first saw Arumi he wanted to know more about her arms, but he didn't want to be rude and bring them up prematurely.

"One of my clan's transformations. I used it when a missing-nin attacked, and it kinda got stuck like this. Happens sometimes." Just one? Thoughts of different mutations and transformations ran through his mind, but instead of being shocked or appalled he found himself wishing he could know more, it sounded like something that could be quite useful, and maybe even fun. "And I'd just finished learning that Jutsu like, half an hour before the attack. What are the odds?" "Wow..." Kenji said in a genuinely impressed tone, although before he could stop himself curiosity took the best of him. "... What other transformations can you do?"
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:03 pm

Arumi grinned. It was pretty rare that people were interested by her powers, rather than frightened or repulsed. "Oh, all sorts of things." she said with excitement in her voice. "I just have pretty basic stuff right now. Claws, fangs, little horns, sensory boosts, that sort of thing." She stood up, leaving him sitting on the bench as she stood in front of him. "Here, have a look."

Arumi took a deep breath and started to tense up. A low growl escaped her throat, although she was doing her best to keep it quieter than usual. She didn't want to scare him too much. The change wasn't visible at first, except for a faint glow from the tattoo on her back. After a moment, she relaxed a bit, seeming to still be normal. Then a long tongue with a slight fork at the tip flicked out of her mouth, tasting the air. She sat down next to him again, smiling. "Pretty neat, huh? So what's your trick?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:53 am

"Oh, all sorts of things." Kenji couldn't help but smile as Arumi lit up with excitement, he figured she didn't really get to show off that much, at least to someone who was actually interested. "I just have pretty basic stuff right now. Claws, fangs, little horns, sensory boosts, that sort of thing." Images of Arumi with a few of the listed transformations flashed through his head, none of them really disturbed him, in fact they all seemed like they would be very useful.

"Here have a look." Kenji watched with great interest as Arumi got up, edging forward in his seat a little out of suspense. The low growl that faintly emanated from her throat as she tensed up did nothing to deter his interest, if anything it made him even more curious, and when he noticed a dull glow that seemed to originate from Arumi's back it would have been practically impossible to pry his attention away. As she relaxed he wondered if that dull glow had come from the tattoo, and if that tattoo was directly linked to her kekkei genkai, but there didn't seem to be any visual change to her. However that was soon remedied as an elongated forked tongue quickly flicked out of her mouth. Kenji's eyes widened slightly, accompanied by a fairly cheesy smile as Arumi returned to her seat next to him.

"Pretty neat, huh? So what's your trick?" "Neat? I think awesome fits better." Kenji replied with an excited tone and a slight laugh as he stood up, if Arumi still had and insecurity about her abilities he had hoped to eradicate that with his comment. "As for mine..." Kenji spoke in a modest tone, pausing as he bent down to touch the handle of the sheathed Denji Karitoriki on the ground, however he did not grab it. Transferring some chakra into the blade through his fingertips Kenji then stood back up before moving back a few feet.

"... I can't say it's as cool as yours but it's pretty useful." He continued, motioning his left hand in an upwards fashion with his arm extended towards his blade. Almost as if possessed the sheathed blade rose into the air, remaining in its horizontal position suspended by invisible magnetic energy. Moving his extended arm around to the left Kenji's blade arced around him, spinning in a fashion similar to a boomerang as it remained roughly fifteen feet away from his body. As he brought the blade around behind him Kenji switched arms, extending his right hand out towards the blade.

Instead of following in the same arc Denji Karitoriki began to swoop in towards Kenji, still spinning like a boomerang in the process, until its grip solidly planted itself in Kenji's right palm. He then went back to place the blade next to the bench where it originally was. "Heh, not bad right?" He said in a somewhat awkward tone while rubbing the back of his neck with his left hand, realizing he showed off a little more than he probably needed to, and then returned to his seat next to Arumi.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:12 am

Arumi blushed, smiling at his compliment. "Aww, thanks." She had been worried he might be freaked out by seeing the transformation, people around Donzoko usually started running when the growling started. Even Lael had been freaked out by it. Kenji, on the other hand, seemed to appreciate it. It was nice to get some recognition for her powers, and as much as she liked the fear she usually inspired some positive reinforcement was nice too. She sat back, letting Kenji put on his own demonstration.

Arumi looked on, awestruck. She'd never seen anything like that. She'd heard legends about telekinetic jutsu, but to meet a practitioner in person? That was probably one of the coolest things she'd ever seen. "That was amazing!" she finally managed. "Is that some kind of telekinesis jutsu?" She eyed the sword again. It was amazing how easily he handled it, even without that jutsu. She figured he had to be incredibly strong, especially for someone of their rank. Bottom Righty moved forward, grabbing his arm and feeling it. "Wow, how strong you gotta be to use that thing?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:08 am

"That was amazing!" "Heh, thank you." He replied in a modest tone with a slight laugh, blushing a little in the process. "Is that some kind of telekinesis jutsu?" "I suppose it does look that way..." Kenji let out another faint awkward laugh before continuing. "... It's actually magnetism." He finished in the same modest tone, still blushing, and her bottom right arm reaching forward to inspect his arm didn't help the situation.

"Wow, how strong you gotta be to use that thing?" "I uh, well..." Kenji's cheeks turned a darker shade of red, the tone of his voice becoming a little more flustered. "... It's not that heavy really, only fifty-eight pounds." He finished in a modest but flustered tone, trying to dismiss the notion of him being strong. It's not that he didn't like the attention, but he simply hated to brag. "So uh, what would you like to do now?" Kenji asked in a quick flustered tone, trying to divert the topic.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:47 am

Arumi was surprised. She hadn't known there was even such a thing as magnetism ninjutsu. She was about to ask where he learned it when she realized it was probably a clan thing. She let the topic drop, deciding it would be better not to touch that sore spot. "Cool."

She noticed Kenji blushing even more when she touched his arm. It was kinda cute, seeing his nervous reactions like that. He tried to brush off the compliment, but he wasn't doing a good job of it. "58 pounds is a lot to swing around like that, and you made it look easy even with one hand." She pulled her hand back, but that little part in her mind was wondering what his other muscles were like. She blushed, pushing those thoughts aside.

Arumi had to think a bit at his question. She hadn't really been sure what to do this entire night, and this was no exception. "Well, there's all kinds of stuff. There's a town to explore, stuff to talk about," she stopped herself before that voice could add a suggestion. Thinking, she rephrased it in a less startling way. "Or we could just enjoy each other's company."
Back to top Go down
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:40 am

"58 pounds is a lot to swing around like that, and you made it look easy even with one hand." Kenji blushed a little more at her comment, usually he had no problem with talking about his abilities, but that was with contractors and superiors that wished to know he could handle a job not a young woman he had been spending the evening with, let alone one he liked. He couldn't help but wonder what Arumi was thinking about when she blushed after pulling away her hand, although could definitely wager a guess, which in turn made him think about something else. If her extra arms can develop their own habits and personalities, then is it possible they could also subliminally implant their ideas into her head? Kenji quietly thought to himself as Arumi seemed to be thinking about the question he had asked, he knew her bottom right arm had "touchy" habits, maybe it was the reason for some of her blushing.

"Well, there's all kinds of stuff. There's a town to explore, stuff to talk about," Arumi seemed to catch herself from adding one more thing to the list, which Kenji would go out on a limb and guess it was something that had to do with Bottom Righty. "Or we could just enjoy each other's company." Kenji turned a slightly deeper shade of red after Arumi's last suggestion, it had definitely been on his mind since their kiss, and he really liked Arumi but it was still the first time they met. His mind was conflicted, it's not like they had a lot of time to really get to know each other, and he didn't even know when or if they would ever meet again. "Actually..." It couldn't hurt to spend a little more time enjoying her company... "... I'd rather like that last one." ...could it?
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:15 am

Arumi was a little worried as she spoke. Kenji seemed a bit preoccupied at first, as if there were something serious on his mind. She watched his expression, trying to figure out what was bothering him. But quickly as it had begun, it was gone. Kenji was back to his usual awkward self, and was turning an even brighter shade of red. She was a bit surprised by his response. She'd expected some shy suggestion of a talk or a walk, but it seemed like he was coming out of his shell.

Arumi slid closer to Kenji. "I was kinda hoping you'd say that..." she said, looking into his eyes. Without giving him time to respond, she went for another kiss. It wasn't as forceful this time, instead letting him take the lead more.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:31 am

Truth be told, Kenji didn't really know how Arumi was going to react to his reply, well, at least exactly how she was going to react. It was far more direct then he had been, but Kenji figured she might actually like that, he knew he enjoyed her bluntness. This was confirmed when Arumi slid herself closer to Kenji, or rather, what she had said while she slid closer. "I was kinda hoping you'd say that..."

Smiling Kenji wrapped his left arm around Arumi's mid back, slipping it between her upper and lower arms in order to do so, and pulled her in as close as she could get that was still comfortable before meeting her lips half way. A similar feeling rushed over him, it was the same feelings of pleasure and comfort, however without the confusion and surprise that had accompanied the previous kiss. He wondered if he should break it off after what seemed like a few minutes or so, but in all honesty he was willing to sit there all night with her, so he would let Arumi decide when to change things up.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:46 am

Arumi enjoyed the closeness, wrapping two of her own arms around him. The lower right one started to move down, but she was too preoccupied to notice. After what seemed like forever, Arumi broke off from the kiss to catch her breath. Her heart was going a mile a minute, and she pretended not to notice that Bottom Righty had found its way to Kenji's rear again. If he objected she could move it, but until then she was just going to enjoy the contact. There was a reason it kept gravitating there, after all. She had to agree with Bottom Righty that it felt nice. She might even go so far as to say she was fond of it.

After she could breathe again, Arumi tried to find something to say. Her head wasn't all too clear at the best of times, and now was no time for thinking, so it took her a minute. "Wow..." She didn't like it, but it was the best she could come up with on such short notice. Trying not to repeat herself too much, she scrambled to think of something else to say. "You're a man of many talents, Kenji." That quiet little part of her wondered what other talents he had.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:14 am

Kenji couldn't help but laugh a little on the inside when he felt her bottom right hand slide downwards, he figured it had been something it wanted to do again for a while now, and he couldn't see the harm in letting it finally get what it was waiting for. If anything it made things a little more intimate during the kiss. After a few more time distorting minutes Kenji could finally catch his breath when Arumi broke off the kiss to do the very same thing. He felt light headed, the quickened beating of his heart pounding in his chest reverberating through what felt like his entire body.

"Wow..." "You can say that again..." Kenji replied, his thoughts were just as scrambled as hers, Arumi seemed to have that affect on him. "You're a man of many talents, Kenji." Kenji laughed a little at the comment, not a mocking laugh, but a friendly and somewhat flustered laugh. "Please, you give yourself too little credit my Dear." It took him a moment to realize what he said, although he meant Dear in a more formal way what it actually sounded like was a little more personal, however Kenji found himself liking the personal version better and better. Nevertheless he wasn't quite sure how Arumi would react to it.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:56 am

Arumi was glad that he wasn't commenting on her hand. She didn't know if he was okay with it or just too distracted to notice, but she didn't care. Either way, she liked the end result. That little voice was wondering if Kenji planned on returning the favor, and she blushed at the thought. It was hard to see the change with how flushed she was already, but it was there.

Kenji seemed just as dazed from all this as she was, barely able to string a few words together. When he finally did speak, his words shocked her. Did he just call me dear? When she saw the look on his face, she was sure she had heard right. The term of endearment caught her off-guard, but she supposed she shouldn't be surprised. After all the time they'd spent snogging, it was only fitting that he called her something like that. She smiled broadly, finding the words to answer. "Thanks, hon." It didn't seem like enough, but it was all she could think to say for now.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:41 am

Kenji could tell by the look on Arumi's face his compliment caught her off guard, hell it caught him off guard, but the broad smile that followed shortly after allowed him to breath a sigh of relief on the inside. "Thanks, hon." He returned her broadened smile as she returned his term of endearment, although he wasn't really sure where to go from here. There was a part of him that simply wanted to forget about reasoning and simply let the night take them wherever it lead, and there was still the part of him that constantly reminded him not to take things too far, although it had somewhat less of a say now.

"So uh..." His body wanted to go further, but Kenji was far too shy to make a move himself, even if Arumi's bottom right hand had already settled itself pretty comfortably. "I..." Kenji was stuck, his head was a warzone, the body wanted to take over but the gentlemen inside him simply wouldn't let it. Hell, he wasn't even sure how to finish the sentence he started.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:38 pm

"Yeah?" Arumi waited for a moment. Kenji started to speak, but got stuck again. She let out a little laugh. He was just as lost as she was! "If it's any consolation, I don't know what I'm doing either." she said, leaning her head on his shoulder. This was all so new to her. She had been worried before that her arms might ruin any chance she had of getting a first shot at love, and yet here she was, getting very close to Kenji.

"Don't be nervous, just take your time." She was trying to reassure him, but she'd never been more nervous in her life. She was nervous, unsure, excited, and happy, and the perverted little voice at the back of her mind was only making all of this worse. Still, she was used to putting on a brave face. She had spent her entire time as a ninja making bone-breaking pain look like fearless fury, she could play it cool for this. At least, she hoped she could. She knew she had been pretty awkward so far. "So, Kenji, what do you wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:41 am

"If it's any consolation, I don't know what I'm doing either." Kenji couldn't help but smile and laugh a little at her comment, at least he knew they were in the same boat, if anything that meant he didn't have to feel so bad about not knowing what to say or do. However deep on the inside his body was still a battlefield, and the gentlemen in him wasn't giving much ground, although it budge slightly as Arumi rested her head on his shoulder.

"Don't be nervous, just take your time." Relaxing a little Kenji relocated his left arm, moving it up over and around Arumi's upper shoulders and holding her close, simply enjoying her presence while he tried to sort things out in his head. "So, Kenji, what do you wanna do?" "Hmm..." Kenji thought to himself for a moment, there were many things he'd like to do, and most of them were fairly innocent. The keyword being most, there were still those stray less innocent thoughts that popped up, which seemed to stick around longer than the others.

These dirtier thoughts, while appealing, still made him uncomfortable. This uncomfortable feeling in turn promoted a deeper blushing of the cheeks and led to him shifting a little in his seat, which only after he finished shifting did he notice something out of the corner of his eye. Kenji was too distracted by his thoughts to realize that his hand had moved upward during his shifting, its new resting place being the side of Arumi's left breast. Immediately his face turned a shade of red darker then it had been the entire night. "I... sorry..." Kenji said in a flustered tone as he quickly withdrew his hand, placing it back in its original position over her upper left arm.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:53 am

Something was amiss.

It took Arumi a moment to put her finger on it, but there was something different after Kenji was done awkwardly shifting. That was when she noticed his hand had ended up on her chest. She blushed, but didn't say anything. She didn't really mind, it was actually a bit exciting. Not to mention it was only fair after all the groping she'd done to him. She smiled, turning a bit redder.

Soon enough, Kenji noticed. She giggled a bit at his stammered apology. "It's all right, really." she said, lifting her head up to look at him. He was probably redder than she'd seen him so far. His move had actually emboldened her a bit, and she gathered up the courage to say something else. "You know..." she hesitated, unsure of how he'd react. "My hotel isn't far from here."
Back to top Go down
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:00 am

"It's all right, really." Kenji let out a little sigh of relief, althought his face was still just as red. He didn't know why it bothered him so much considering Arumi's bottom right hand was still comfortably perched on his rear, maybe it was still just the gentlemen inside him fighting a loosing battle, and no matter how he thought his way around the situation Kenji still found that deep down he actually enjoyed the contact.

"You know..." "Hmm?" Kenji inquired slightly distracted by his own thoughts, he was still pretty flustered by the whole incident, and the fact that Arumi was okay with it only caused his mind to stray to the "dark side" even further. However none of his thoughts quite prepared him for what Arumi was about to ask. "My hotel isn't far from here." Kenji froze, it felt like his heart skipped a few beats, and then went on to attempt a jailbreak from his chest. A light cold sweat began to form on his hands and face and his vision began to blur a little as he suddenly became light headed, until after a few moments a brief but rather forceful nosebleed propelled his head backwards, leaving Kenji in a daze with his head hanging over the back of the bench.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:17 am

Arumi went from nervously excited to outright panicking in 1.5 seconds. Kenji tipped backwards with blood spurting from his nose, and Arumi scrambled to catch him before he hit the ground. Oh my god I killed Kenji! was all she could think as she laid him down on the bench. Rushing to help, she reached into her dress and pulled out a small pouch she'd stashed there. She pulled out some tissues to plug his nose and sat next to him, elevating his head and letting him rest it on her lap.

"Oh my god Kenji I am so sorry!" she blurted out, trying to clean up the blood on his clothes. She frowned, realizing that wasn't going to work. There was the reason Hirano kept large supplies of cheap clothing, bloodstains don't come out easily. Anything stained was probably ruined. "Are you gonna be okay?" she asked, her voice sounding worried. "Does this happen a lot?" She started to worry that she had fallen for a terminally ill boy. That would be just her luck.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:22 am

"Oh my god Kenji I am so sorry!" Arumi's voice was just a distorted haze drifting through his mind, everything that happened after his nose popped was a blur. Kenji could feel something bring stuffed into his nose and his head being propped up on a warm pillow, but he still had no idea what was going on. Gradually his senses returned to him, he could feel the tissue paper rubbing inside his noes as he wiggled it slightly, and when his vision cleared a little a blurry vision of Arumi was there to grace it.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Arumi's voice was a lot clearer now, and Kenji felt as if he regained enough mental capacity to muster up a response. "Yeah, I'm fine" He replied, in a weakened but reassuring tone. It was about then that he realized the warm pillow he had imagined earlier was actually Arumi's lap. His first reaction would have been to blush and immediately sit up, and his back tensed up a little preparing to do so, but something kept him there.

"Does this happen a lot?" Kenji let out a faint laugh as his body relaxed, finding its current position far more preferable than getting up. "No, to be honest I'm not quite sure what happened..." He replied in a surprisingly relaxed tone, forcing his body up into a sitting position despite how nice it felt to lay there, it felt as if all of the tension and panic that was bouncing around inside Kenji's body was ejected with the spontaneous nose bleed he just had. "... I think my head just overloaded." He finished in a still relaxed but slightly awkward tone, Kenji wasn't quite sure how to explain it, but nevertheless he felt a lot calmer.

After a few moments of sitting to make sure he was mostly recovered Kenji stood up, and then inspected his suit to see what type of damage his nosebleed did. It wasn't too bad but it definitely wasn't wearable to anything formal ever again, he then went on to remove the bloodied tissues form his nose, making sure to catch a few remaining drips before they made it down to his mouth. "I don't suppose your hotel room has a shower?" Kenji let out an awkward laugh as he finished, he could feel the dried blood on his face and a shower would feel great right about now, however he wasn't quite sure why he suggested her room when his hotel room had a fully functioning bathroom. Maybe deep down he didn't want the night to end with a mild panic attack and a sudden nosebleed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next