Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/1Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:49 pm

"Yeah, I gotta check out soonish." She smiled sheepishly. Under any other circumstances she would have agreed, but unfortunately the hotel was going to be insistent. She really wanted another round, but they wouldn't have time this morning. Still, there was always next time. "Morning babe." She gave him a quick kiss, noticing that her tongue had reverted in her sleep. It was a bit disappointing, she had been hoping that change would stick. It was useful for a lot of things.

"Nah, don't worry about it. I'm not really a dress girl." She was feeling a lot more comfortable now that she was back in her normal clothes. Come to think of it, she'd been more at ease naked than in the dress. That sort of girly stuff was totally alien to her. "Thanks though." Arumi smiled at her new boyfriend. It was weird, thinking she had a boyfriend now. Another new experience. And as an added bonus, he was a really nice, gentlemanly one.

Arumi, on the other hand, wasn't as proper. As he was sitting there naked in bed, she got an idea. She got up, smiling playfully, and stood next to the bed while a hand reached into one of her pouches. Bottom Righty slowly pulled the sheet off, uncovering him. Then before he could react, there was a flash. She had whipped out her phone and taken a picture. "Just something to remember you by while you're away~" She leaned down and kissed him on the forehead. "You should probably shower. Leave your phone out here, I'll give you a little memento while you're in there."
Back to top Go down
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Village : Kemurigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:41 pm

"Morning babe." Happily Kenji leaned into the kiss, a little disappointed himself when he realized that her tongue had reverted back to normal, and that they couldn't stick around for a little longer. "Nah, don't worry about it. I'm not really a dress girl." "Alright." He yawned out, stretching his arms into the air before using them to prop himself up as he leaned back a little, causing his tent to become a little more prominent.

"Thank's though." "Just let me know if there's something I can do." Kenji said in a sweet tone, returning Arumi's smile with one of his own. He was still wrapping his head around the fact that he had a girlfriend now, let alone one as awesome as Arumi, he just wished that they didn't live so far away from each other. Kenji shot a questioning but playful look at Arumi when he noticed her fishing for something in one of her pouches after she got up, turning slightly towards her as bottom righty began to pull the sheet away, then before he knew it Kenji was blinded by a sudden flash of light.

"Ahh what the..." He said with a hint of surprise in his voice as he sat forward, swinging his legs off the side of the bed and rubbing his eyes a little, noticing the phone in Arumi's hand in the process. "Just something to remember you by while you're away~" Kenji laughed a little as Arumi gave him a kiss on the forehead, realizing he was now a pin-up model on her phone.

"You should probably shower. Leave your phone out here, I'll give you a little memento while you're in there." "You know..." Kenji gave Arumi a playful smile as he stood up. "... if you wanted a picture all you had to do was ask." He finished in a mocking playful tone, wagging his morning wood side to side by rotating his hips a little to taunt her before leaning over to pick up his underwear. "Are my clothes still in the bathroom? I think my phone's in my pants."
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/1Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:33 pm

"Aww, where's the fun in that?" she said with a playful smile. "Surprises are better anyway." She gave a hungry look to his erection, but restrained herself. They didn't have time to be getting dirty again this morning. She wondered when she'd have to leave, maybe they'd have some private time before one of them had to hit the road.

"Nah, I piled em over there." Arumi made her way over to the armchair in the corner of the room, fishing through and finding his phone. "Got it!" Her lower hands started entering her number while Top Righty waved him towards the bathroom. "Go wash up, I'll leave you a surprise."

Once he was in there, Arumi stripped down again and made a hand sign. "Bunshin no jutsu!" An identical copy appeared next to her. Intangible, but it would make a good model. She sent it over to stand by the bed while she took a couple pictures, one from the front and one from the back. After debating a moment, she took a third of it bending over. Kenji seemed very fond of that pose. Not that she didn't like it just as much. Just thinking about it was making her wish she had another night here.

Once the photoshoot was done, she dismissed the clone, got dressed again and packed her bag. "We should go get some breakfast after this." she shouted so Kenji could hear her in the shower. "I saw a place near here, it looked nice enough. Maybe get some pictures we could actually show people." She frowned as a realization hit her. "Say, when you gotta head out?"

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:38 am

"Nah, I piled em over there." Kenji looked across the room, spotting his clothes piled on an armchair in the corner and followed Arumi over to them, who began fishing for his phone. "Got it!" Kenji laughed a little when she found it and immediately began fiddling with it, leaning around her to scoop up his clothes and peak over to see what she was doing, but couldn't quite get a glimpse before she motioned towards the bathroom.

"Go wash up, I'll leave you a surprise." "Fine I'm going, I'm going." Kenji replied in a reluctant but playful tone as he bounded off towards the bathroom, wondering what she was going to do while he was in there. Finally he was able to enjoy a nice hot shower, without slipping and cracking his skill in the process, although he'd accept what happened last night as a substitute any day. He debated on rubbing one out in the shower to get rid of his morning wood, but decided against it, instead just allowing it to simply go away naturally.

"We should go get some breakfast after this." Arumi's voice rung out over the shower. "I saw a place near here. it looked nice enough. Maybe get some pictures we could actually show people." "Heh, sounds good." Kenji replied in a loud enough tone for Arumi to hear him, laughing a little while he turned off the shower and hopped out, wondering what Vox would do if he found some less than modest photos of Arumi on his phone.

"Say, when you gotta head out?" Kenji thought about it for a few moments while he toweled himself off, he really didn't want to leave, but he knew that eventually they would need to part ways. "Well, I gotta check out of my hotel by two..." He replied, still thinking about it as he threw on his underwear and pants. Kenji was given leave for another night, but he didn't expect to want to stay for it so he didn't book it, however he didn't know what type of schedule Arumi had.

"... But, technically I could stay another night." Kenji finished in a playful tone as he opened the door, holding his slightly bloodied shirt in his hand, hoping that Arumi wasn't due back to Donzo immediately. He then went back over to the armchair and sat down, putting on his socks and and shirt. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:55 am

Arumi handed him his phone back. "Lucky! We're moving out this afternoon." She pouted, wishing they had more time together. Unfortunately, she had to get back to her village. They'd been very specific that their shinobi were to return to Donzoko as soon as possible. "Probably gonna be leaving around fourish." Arumi let out a sigh. If only she had another day, or Kenji could come back with her or something.

She sat down on the bed, waiting for him to get dressed. He was dressed a lot fancier than she was, still in his suit from the prom. She would feel a little underdressed if it weren't for the looks had been giving her. Maybe it was because she was a bit underdressed, but Kenji seemed to like the look. She wondered what he normally dressed like. "I gotta check out this morning, but we can spend a little time at your hotel before you gotta check out." She gave him a wink. "I'll see if I can get missions to Kemuri, too. Maybe we can visit sometimes."

When Kenji was ready, Arumi stood up and pulled on her cloak. One arm hung out of it, carrying her duffel over her shoulder. After a moment's thought, she pulled off the cloak and stuffed it in her bag. She'd been walking around town with her arms out last night, what was the harm in doing it again. "We can check me out, get a bite to eat, then I got most of the day."
Back to top Go down
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:56 am

With a smile Kenji took his phone back. He debated about searching through it to see what Arumi left him but decided to save that for later. "Lucky! We're moving out this afternoon." He felt his heart sink a little, but at least they could spend the morning together. "Probably gonna be leaving around fourish." Kenji looked at the clock, it was a little before nine so that gave them seven hours to spend with each other, not nearly as much as he wished they had.

Stretching a little in the process Kenji rose to his feet, he really didn't want to wear his suit again, fancy was never his preference. That and there was a little blood on the front of his shirt from the nosebleed he had in the park last night, luckily his suit jacket took the brunt of it, but it wasn't a big deal to him. "I gotta check out this morning, but we can spend a little time at your hotel before you gotta check out." "Oh? Now there's an enticing thought." Kenji replied playfully as he cocked an eyebrow at Arumi.

"I'll see if I can get missions to Kemuri, too. Maybe we can visit sometimes." "Sound's great, I'll try and get some to Donzo as well." He said enthusiastically as he followed Arumi over to the door, slipping his shoes and jacket on before swinging Denji Karitoriki over his shoulder, noticing how she hesitated for a moment after she put her cloak on and then decided against it. Kenji couldn't help but smile, it was nice to see her decide against hiding her arms.

"We can check me out, get a bite to eat, then I got most of the day." "Lead the way." He said in a sweet tone, reaching out to grab hold of bottom righty. "Wait..." Kenji trailed off for a moment, letting go of bottom righty and heading towards the bed, shuffling through his pockets for a moment before he pulled out his bloody tie, throwing it in the trash where the two used condoms were then returning to Arumi. "... There we go, that should raise a few eyebrows." He smiled playfully taking Arumi by the and once more, ready to follow her out.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:28 am

Arumi laughed, looking forward to spending some time at Kenji's hotel. Judging from his tone, he was thinking the same thing she was. She was a little amazed that he'd changed so much since the night before, but then again after the night they'd had it made sense. After all that, they had no more reason to be uncomfortable or nervous with each other. The idea of him visiting her was exciting too. She reminded herself to hurry up getting that apartment, and added good soundproofing to the list of must-haves. It hadn't been a priority before, but she'd learned some things about herself the night before. Namely, that she's REALLY GODDAMN LOUD. Couldn't have neighbors complaining.

She burst out laughing when Kenji ditched the tie. The maid would probably think they'd been doing some really messy bondage after that. They'd probably been overheard, but that would put it over the top. "They'll have to burn everything!" she said, doubling over. She was happy that under all his gentlemanly exterior, Kenji had a devilish streak too.

Arumi left Kenji in the lobby while she went to check out. She was bold, but she wasn't so sure about checking out of her room with a boy she'd brought back standing right behind her. It might get awkward. Once things were settled, she rejoined him. "I think I saw a place a bit down the street, wanna get a bite there?" She gave the boy a smile. They had almost all day now to get to know each other in more ways than one, and she was looking forward to every second of it.

[End of thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]   Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Puttin' on the Ritz [Kenji and Arumi, Mature]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5