Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Village : Soragakure no Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:41 am

His head sunk low as she rubbed his arm. It amazed him the power of human contact. The warmth and comfort it provides, he hadn't realized how much he missed it. It was nice to know someone really cared. He laughed when he thought or response to his so called strength. I used to think I was strong. I'm STRONG because I have no fear. I'm STRONG I never cry." He kicked up dirt solemnly before continuing. "No Yuki-Chan I'm not strong. I'm WEAK I can't face my fears. I'm WEAK I can't even cry..." He brought his other hand up to his eyes where his tears dried. He felt like weeping, to just let it all out but he couldn't. Funny how he tried so hard to hold it in and now when he wants to let it go he can't.

Kaizen shrugged sadly he had no real answer for her question at the moment. He sighed as he lifted his head to once again look at the moon. "I guess I never thought of it. Or maybe I just tried my hardest to avoid it. All I do is go on missions or meditate. Never ceasing never questioning just living but not really alive." He brought his hand to where she rested hers on his shoulder giving it a soft squeeze. He hoped that the small touch would do for her for what she did for him. He let his hand drop back to his side as he sighed again. "Although now that I step back and think about it. I would love to have something like that something truly wonderful. Something precious to hold and keep pure. Maybe I can't change the world but I can at least do that."

Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Village : Umigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/8A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:58 am

Shiro's smile was soft and sad as she listened to him talk. A warm feeling spread from her hand when he touched her's. To have contact outside of her family was rare and a small comfort. "I do not know you as well I suddenly wish to, but I have a feeling that it would do you good to have something to hold onto to protect, to cherish. It is truly a divine feeling." Shiro frowned at his insult, but they each had something.

She stood there a moment letting he cry before speaking again. "If I may ask, who is that you lost?" She paused a moment thinking. "What is it that makes run?" Shiro wanted to know more about the mysterious ANBU that intrigued her. She had met every few who she could have this conversation with without fear.

Last edited by Jill Frost on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:10 am

He sighed as he rubbed his eyes thinking back to those days when being a ninja made sense. "My best friends Shiziki, Naomi and Hiroshi, Kenta. I fought my hardest and they still died. After that I just I don't know stopped caring. My life became all about duty. I literally lived to serve. I still can't belive how I failed so utterly" He let out a pain filled laugh as he continued staring out into space. "I've never told anyone this but I miss them so much it hurts. And that is why I run because I can't face my mistake. I was their leader and I didn't just let them down." He clenched his fist and his voice became a labored whisper. "...I let them die." He cleared his throat and straightened up a bit tightening his grip on his mask. "I would very much like to meet the child you protect with everything you have. I dare say I'm a little jealous he has someone like you looking out for him. Wish I did." He smiled as he continued to look at the pitiful state of Death Country.

"You know Yuki-Chan if we were to see our faces or hear each others names we will be committing treason. But, I prefer that than the thought of never knowing who you really are. So I propose a pact between us. A promise to remember and look out for one another. Funny how you are from another nation and yet I feel like you would be the one person I want to get my back you know. So what do you say to that Yuki-Chan I'm sure your eager to know who I really am." He stood there prepared to do the unthinkable and betray his village. Kaizen was more than just staunchly loyal he was fanatically devoted to his village so to do this signified how highly he regarded this girl she was special.

Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/8A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:02 pm

Shiro nodded sympathetically, he had been a Jonin leader and lost his genin team. It was that fear that she would failed as he had that prevent her from taking on that trial as well. She still helped Genin when ever she could, but she was still very much afraid of taking on a team. She smiled when he said that he was jealous of Kuroi having her as a protector and said he wanted to meet him. "Kuroi is rather... interesting. He a fourteen year old trapped in a ten year old's body and can be a bit off, but he my family, a little brother, and I love him dearly. Perhaps if you're ever in Umi some time..." It was a thought, but she doubted it would ever happen. "He is growing fast and soon he won't need me to protect him, but I will always watch over him."

Treason, punishible by death. "Yes I would very much." Handing her mask on her sword's hilt she kept her hand on him arm and squeezed gently. "My name is Shiro Yuki, first commander of Umigakure's ANBU."
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:46 am

She probably wouldn't notice how at ease her simple touch put Kaizen. But it did he became more relaxed and the pain from his past would subside. "A beautiful name Shiro-Chan it suits you. My name is Kaizen Itazura of the Itazura clan and first commander of Soragakure no Sato's ANBU." He smiled, instead of feeling ashamed or twisted about just committing treason he felt at ease. Funny the affect this girl had on him. He used his opposite hand to hold hers between his fingers and his thumb squeezing slightly as he turned around. He took in every detail of her soft gentle features. Her pale skin and cute small nose. Her brilliant deep blue eyes, that looked like globes filled with water. Her Snow White bangs that made her eyes pop even more. Even the scar running down her beautiful face. She was truly lovely. He however had a black mask on that covered his left eye nose and mouth. "Haha jokes on you I always wear another mask and my names not even Kaizen." He smiled as he pulled her a little closer still chuckling as he brought his hand to his mask. He slowly pulled it down revealing his face. He smiled a warm heartfelt smile that would hopefully show her how grateful he was to have met her. "Sorry I'm terrible at jokes." He brought his hand to her cheek and rubbed it shivering slightly she was so cold. "Your lovely Shiro Yuki. I am truly thankful to have met you. My kindred spirit." He laughed eyes slightly watery as he squeezed her soft cold hand.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:42 am

"Thank you," Shiro blushed softly at the complement as he stared at her. His gaze was as gentle at his grip on her hand as she stared up at him. A mask covered his lower part of his face but he was handsome, attractive. Blood rushed further to her cheeks when he pulled her closer. Stumbling fell into him before gaining her balance.She frowned waiting a moment as he removed his other mask; he was right he wasn't very good at jokes. Her previous assessment had been poor he wasn't merely attractive, he stunningly so. "Indeed you are." She said after a moment. The scar on his face did little to subtract from his face.

Her face was still tinted pink as she felt him brush her cheek softly encouraging more blood to flow turning her a darker shade. Subconscious the whiled ANBU captain leaned into him. A smile formed on her face slightly, he was warm compared to the normal cold she had become numb to. His hand was calloused, from years of weapon's work no doubt, making her shiver as he gently rubbed her cheek. She sighed closing her eyes a moment before looking up at him smiling.

"I am pleased to have met you as well. It is rare for kindred spirits to meet on pleasant terms in our world." Raising her other hand, she cover the one resting on her face keeping him from pulling away. "Don't." It was such a wonderful feeling to feel human again, to be touched willingly, to put such trust into someone that she was willing to let herself be vulnerable. Shiro stared up at him smiling still pink faced. After a moment she looked him in the eyes, "I wouldn't be too presumptuous of me to ask I hope, but is there anyone special in your life?"
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:09 am

Kaizen caught her as she fell into him savoring the feeling of her soft but cold form. He smiled at her reaction, he had made plenty of girls brush before but this was different. Her cheeks took on a rosey red color, the affect on her face was spectacular. Her eyes became softer and so full of warmth her soft lips glistened as they formed into a small smile. She was a perfect little snow angel. He knew that he would have to make her blush more often. He left his hand on her face as she instructed he didn't want to let her go either. He laughed when she asked him that question. He gently let go of her hand and grabbed her by the waist pulling her even closer removing any space between them. He leaned his head down closer to hers hand still on her cheek. "I hope it's not to presumptuous for me to say but I do now." He flashed her another smile as he moved his hands from her cheek to her chin holding it gently. He tilted her up more and leaned in ever so slowly. And then he did it, he brushed his lips against hers. They were soft and sweet but so damned cold. He kissed her harder passionately warming her lips up. His hand rested on her hip holding her softly feeling her breathe against him. He never wanted to pull away she felt so wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:39 am

Shiro gasped when he closed the space between them, pressing her soft frame against his hard one. Before she could respond his comment she found a foreign pair of lips pressed up against her own. She stared up at him wide eyed a moment before he kissed her again, encouraging her to respond.

Shiro closed her eyes returning the kiss eagerly. This was not her first kiss, but it was the first one she had shared where she didn't want to wash her mouth out later. His lips were warm. Wrapping her arms around his neck she held him as she stood on her tip-toes. After sever seconds the broke for air. The white haired women smiled up at him, "No, it would not be presumptuous at all." She closed her eyes a moment taking in his smell. He smelled of trees and of the air, and storms, lighting. He tasted of electricity as well. She opened her eyes and looked up at him smiling, before she kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:12 am

A feeling of intense happiness filled his body as he closed her eyes as they kissed. The way she kissed him back sent shivers down her spine. Just the thought of holding someone so fantastic in his arms was mind blowing. Se was incredible, sexy, and deadly. When she wrapped her arms around his neck he took his hands from her cheek and dragged it down her neck and the curve of her body. Before bringing both his hands together around her back. He felt like he had found his other half, the completion of his soul. The Yin to his Yang. When they finally broke apart he could feel the electricity between their lips. He was gasping he hadn't realized how long they were kissing. He was so caught up in the kiss's passion. He smiled at her answer and stared intently at her beautiful face taking in every detail so he would never forget them. Almost afraid that he would somehow lose her, the thought chilled him to the bone. He smiled and hugged her tightly trying his best to warm her. "You belong here with me. You fit perfectly, you belong." When she kissed him he was immediately flushed with the same emotions all over again. Losing none of the passion and he thought his desire and passion for her would never and could never wane. They slowly pulled apart and he was already missing her lips. "Mhmm you taste like sweet ice."
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:20 pm

"And you taste of lighting." Shiro smiled up at Kaizen. She felt the pull that he was feeling, the want to always stay close. Siding her hands down she pulled him close holding on to him as she rested her head on his chest. She could feel the fire that he sparked in her. As a child and an ice user she had always been taught to be weary of fire, but this felt felt so good, so right.

Se held him like that for several minutes dreaming, feeling, till logical part of her brain kicked in; this couldn't last. They were from different villages, and nether of them was willing to give their homes yet, but nor was she willing to let him go ether. Shiro had become too addicted to give him up, still she could see no way. "This can't last, as much as we want it to it can't." She looked up at him sorrowfully as she tried to pull away. There was no way that she could see that it would work, and her heart ached to have to let him go.
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:01 pm

Kaizen could have held her in his arms for an eternity. Listening comfortably to her gentle breathing and the expanding of her chest against his stomach. For what seemed like ages he was just drifting like a hollow shell. But, now things were completely different she made him feel so alive. He snuggled his head against the top of hers swaying slightly.

His heart nearly broke when she spoke and his grip on her tightened. The voice that nagged him in the back of his head became more outspoken. He knew deep down this was doomed. A love completely forbidden punishable by death. Two foreign ANBU especially the ANBU Captains could not even converse privately let alone love one another. What were they thinking this was madness a silly dream that they would both soon wake up from. Kaizen felt her start to break away from him which he knew was the right thing to do. He was just going to have to let her go. "No." He hugged her close to him as if letting her go would destroy him. This was not just some silly dream nothing made more sense to him. Living without her that would be a nightmare. "Please just stay a little longer." He kissed the top of her head as his brain searched desperately for a solution. "Shiro if your willing we can make this work. I can find a way I just need sometime I don't want to lose you. Not now, not ever." He put his hands on her hips and separated themselves slightly. He once again held her chin and tilted her head once again so he could look into those brilliant blue eyes he loved so much. And stared back at her with slightly wet eyes a feeling of déjà vu swept over him. "If I could be so bold and rash Shiro Yuki as to tell you how I feel. I love you. Plain and simple, with all that I am and all that I have. My love is strong and true and I would not see it wasted or abandoned because of our worlds petty squabbling." He held her like that waiting for an answer as the seconds ticked on like ages, he felt like he was hanging out to dry.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:15 pm

Shiro stared up at him wide eyed listening to his declaration go though her head. What he was asking as suicide if ether of them were caught. It was complete and utter madness. Then there was fact that he loved her, they only knew each other for a short time, but it felt so right. Every logical part of her brain was screaming to stop the nonsense. The white haired girl wanted so say it back, but she knew nothing of the feeling; she had killed her heart to many time to be sure. She did know that his man in front of her made her feel safe and warm, and she felt this pull toward him, what ever it was it was wonderful.

"I-I..." Shiro stuttered a moment sorting her words, there was no room for misunderstanding. "I do not know what is that I feel for you. I only know that right now I feel safe and at peace and that I feel this pull toward you. It may be love, but I am not sure, I have killed my heart too many time to be sure. I can't make you betray everything you've ever known on a guess, it wouldn't be fair. I-I'm sorry I can't let you take that chance."
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:38 pm

He wasn't just hanging out to dry anymore he wilted and withered into nothing. He felt like someone punched him in the face ripped out his heart and stomped on it. He was crushed completely and totally as if what was left of his soul would leave when she did. He lost control of his emotions and he knew his pain must have been apparent on his face. He stared into her beautiful eyes, they were the only things keeping him from being swallowed by his sadness. Just looking at her warmed his heart. It was some what cruel that the person who brought him the most joy also brought him such sorrow. He gave her a bitter sweet smile almost a thanks for nothing.

"Forgive me Shiro I have been selfish. I refused to sacrifice myself for the good of all and, I would willingly put you in harms way just so I could be happy." He hugged her knowing that this was best for both of them. No, this was best for her and that was more than good enough. He kissed her forehead and took in her scent. Lavender and honey, she was so sweet. He used his vast intellect to take in and catalog every possible detail of her afraid to lose anything more. "I never meant for things to go this far but can you blame me? I mean look at you Shiro your not just amazing your perfect in every sense of the world. A beauty without equal, a stunningly etched face, angelic even. A heart that is far from dead no matter how many times you have tried to kill it. Your capable of so much love Shiro, you are far kinder and gentler than you give yourself credit. Your heart is not dead you have just left it forgotten. You are wise and weathered. Tempered and pure. I could not imagine a greater being.". He looked down at her wiping away a strand of white from that face he adored so. "You have been plucked from the most beautiful dream and given to me for a night so I may look on at paradise and bask in its light."

He spun her around so that her back was to him as he wrapped his arm around her waste and swayed slowly. He placed his head in the cradle of her neck to whisper in her ear. "You are right whatever this is was doomed from the start. But we can have this one night together can't we? Just stay with me for the rest of the night and once the Sun rises we can live out the rest of our lives without each other if that's what you want." His breath was hot but soft and his lips would brush her ear softly. "Just give me this. I accept that I can't have your love but, to ask me to accept an encounter so brief would be cruel my dear Shiro." He held her there as the moonlight lit up the ominous pair.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:25 am

"I didn't say that was what I wanted, only that we have to be realistic..." Shiro trailed off closing her eyes letting herself feel the rise and fall of his chest. "I'll stay till morning, then we need to part ways." Shiro cried, even though her chest ached she couldn't agree stay forever, it wasn't possible.

The white haired ANBU sighed sorrowfully before looking up at the sky, she wished the night the night wouldn't end so she didn't have to leave. "What it like to live in the sky? I've been to ever hidden village, but never Sora. On a clear day I can see you off on in the distance sometimes. It makes me wonder what is it like to live among the clouds?" She asked wanting to distracted herself, and him, from the inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:56 am

He held her as she cried, with a heavy heart. He Never wanted to hear that sound again. He'd do anything and everything to keep her smiling. And that meant not getting to attached to keep her at a distance. He let them both fall backwards. A complete free fall not supporting the pair at all creating that sinking feeling in your chest. Instead of hitting the ground they landed nicely on the seat of the swing. He cradled her in his lap and swung slowly.

He listened to her question quietly. It only made him think of his burning desire to take her home with him and live happily ever after. Fairy tales, pssh, what a joke. There are no happy endings here in the Land of Shinobi. He took some time before answering her question seemingly lost in thought. "Well you never really get used to it. Humans are meant to live on the ground not in the clouds. Its always nagging at the back of your mind. Its enough to leave you in awe. Its not uncommon to see the villagers staring off into the clouds, just taking it in. Its unreal and empowering. To stare out at the lush white clouds and you know your in paradise. To be so close to the moon you swear you can touch it. No night sky looks as beautiful or is as luminous. And to be above the rain or thunderstorms, to be right there with the great clash of noise from the thunder. Its exhilarating to say the least." He sighed as he thought of the home he loved so much but now was one of the driving factors behind his pain. "You know my words really don't give it credit. You need to experience it yourself and I can give you a small taste of it if you want. I can take you to sky." He waited for her answer as he hugged her, moving his legs back and forth swinging gently.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:14 pm

Shiro closed her eye listing to him talk about his home. It sounded like a wonderful place to live, to be so free and unconfined, it sounded like a wonder, but so too was breathing underwater. When she truly thought about what they did as ninja was incredible. The white haired ninja stared up at him when he said he would take her to the sky. "That would be incredible." She looked up the sky, several stars shown though a bright spot in the sky, "Would you, could you, really do that for me?" She took one of his hand and squeezed softly, she really didn't deserve such love, but she would gladly take while she had it.
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:05 pm

Kaizen squeezed her hand back as he buried his head in the back of her hair letting her sweet scent past through his nostrils. "Would I? I would do anything for you Shiro." He took one big swing and the Jounin pair took off into the air landing softly. He reached out and intertwined his hands with hers. He lead her past the dying tree so nothing would obstruct their path into the sky. "You really should feel honored I don't take just anyone with me into the clouds you know that." He turned and grabbed her by the waist staring intently into her eyes and lingering a moment or two on her lips. "Ok Shiro do you trust me enough to hold you at least a mile over the ground?" He pulled out his trusty bubble blower and stuck it in his mouth. He was sure of her answer but it was always nice to ask.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:20 am

The white haired Ice Wielder nodded eyeing the bubble blower. She had her rumors of such jutsu but with jutsu rumor is was hard to sort truth from hype. Shiro watched as he blew into the tool. Slowly a large bubble began to form. Shiro closed her eyes as it got so large to engulf them. She shivered as she felt the film pass over her skin before engulfing them completely.

Shiro gasped when she opened her eyes and saw that they were floating moving up toward the sky. She looked down startled, as they passed the tree line, and backed into Kaizen. They were really floating. "T-this is incredible." She looked out around them in awe. It was such a gift, she wished she could give him something for this, but the one he wanted she couldn't give. It was for his own good as well as her own.
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:21 am

Kaizen laughed holding her in his arms as she gaped at the view around them. He took them higher and higher into the sky. He hugged her close before separating but still holding her hand using the other to bring his bubble blower back to his lips and began speaking with it on his mouth like a cigar. "You ever try bubble hoping its exhilarating!" And with that he plunged his head out the bubble and blew seven more large bubbles and a horde of regular size bubbles.

By now they were above whisking whimsically through the clouds their entourage of bubbles trailing gently behind them. Finally they broke above them and basked in the unobstructed light of the moon. It was beautiful like something out of a painting. The stars, the moon, her all so perfect. "This is what night time is like in Sora. Amazing is it not?" He laughed and planted a happy quick kiss on her before looking around a taking a deep breath."Are you ready?" He smiled as he once again not bothering for a answer. "This is going to be a fun drop. You excited?" He gave her one last smile and hugged her as the bubble around them popped. They immediately plummeted down and a sinking feeling developed in his stomach as cruel gravity dragged them down. He gave a throated scream of joy as they fell quickly being enveloped by the clouds. It was moist and the lack of vision made the fall even scarier. He was yelling at the top of his lungs as they plopped out of the clouds and into the second bubble. They continued this falling and catching untill they were swarmed by the horde of tiny bubbles swarming around them like bees. And suddenly they all popped creating a beautiful spectrum of moonlight. And the pair was swallowed up by the last bubble as it suspended them above ground. He was shaking from the nerves giggling hard. Then he noticed how tight he was gripping her and laughed still unable to let her go. It was a crazy ride one he had not enjoyed in a long time. Hell he hadn't enjoyed anything in a long time. His life became gray and bland but, she brought back the color! She made him feel alive.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:58 pm

Shiro looked over at him before punching in in the arm. "That...That was terrifying." She left like freezing him, but her heat and chakra were racing too much to do anything. She would have warped though one her mirrors if he hadn't been holding on to her hand so tightly.

She looked at him laughing before starting to giggle as she fell back on to the bubble breathing hard. She stared up at the sky. How different it had looked from so high up. She squeezed his hand as she laid back. The moon was half down to horizon, but still the silver light was beautiful. Too soon she thought. One night wasn't enough but it would have to be. She sighed as she figured out how she would repay him. If they ever ran into each other again, she would teach him to breath underwater. She squeezed his hand again before making a silent promise.

Her face bloomed into a grin as she thought of a devious way to get her revenge. Grinning she leaned over and kissed him before rushing out the bubble shouting Tag and that he was it. With a one handed seal twenty-one floating mirrors formed around them as she dashed into to one her image was reflected. looking at him from one of her mirrors she grinned, unsure why she was feeling the need to play such a childish game, but it seemed like a fun, and she wanted him to win so she would cut her speed, but she wasn't going to make it that easy. "Catch me if you can!" She giggled before dashing our of the mirror to tap him on the shoulder form behind before moving into another one.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:59 am

Kaizen looked around as he was surrounded by mirrors and the girl of his dreams jumped into them. He felt a tap on his shoulder but when he looked back she was gone. "Alright lets play." Kaizen revved his bubble and took off after her. He chased her round and round but she kept getting away. He stopped this was getting him no where. He pulled out his bubble blower and a stream of bubbles poured out. The bubbles blew up creating a flash bang like effect and leaving behind a haze of orange smoke completely obstructing vision. And he raced towards her last location hopefully catching her while she was still dazed

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:27 am

Shiro coughed and wiped the dust from her face before trying to jump to another mirror only to be tackled. She giggled as they hit the ground in a heap before her face turned pink again. She looked up at him as he leaned over he as he held her pinned to the ground under him.

The white haired girl smiled up at him, her heart was racing, she suddenly felt to alive. "Congratulations, now here is you're prize," Leaning up as far as he allowed her she kissed him, fully on the lips, till she felt herself become breathless before falling back. Her chest move up and down as gasped and smiled up at him. She could have escaped if she wanted to but that would require fighting, and possibly killing; something she didn't want to do.
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:15 am

He held her by the wrist staring into her deep blue eyes smiling. "Tag.." She then leaned up to give him his prize and they kissed passionately until they were out of breath. Breathing hard he looked at her, she was breathtaking. He knew she could get out anytime she wanted and he liked the fact she was humoring him. He leaned down brushing his nose against hers and planted a brief kiss on her lips then another and another. He then tightened his grip around her wrists and kissed her harder a deep growling in his chest. He slipped his tongue into her mouth massaging her tongue and vigorously probing her mouth. Then he pulled back suddenly breathing faster. "...Sorry I didn't mean to..." He leaned back down and kissed her neck again and again. "Its just that your so..." He kissed down the left side of her neck until he got to her collar where he sucked on it until it produced a purplish bruise. "I can't help myself..." He kissed back up her neck sensually. He ravished her plump lips again then bit her bottom lip seductively.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:42 am

Shiro's eyes fluttered closed feeling him kiss along her neck. "D-Don't apologize," She shuttered as he left his mark on her neck before returning to her lips again. Shiro leaned up a bit kissing him back, probing at his mouth. She had found herself in this situation many a times, but this was the first time that she was enjoying it; it was exciting the feeling the feelings he creating in her.

The white haired women pulled back smiling before she moved to copy what he did to her. She kissed down his neck nipping at her certain spots before going to his right side. When Shiro came to the junction between his neck and shouter she bit down slightly before soothing it over with her tongue. Sucking softly she felt a purple bruise to match hers. Pulling back sightly she blew cool air before laying back to admire her handy work. Her eyes trailed up to his face, she smiled at him; her eyes glowed with a fire.
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 4:08 am

Kaizen felt the cold stream of her breath against his skin which immediately produced goosebumps all over his body. He shivered, overcome with passion and lust. Just underneath him was the most beautiful girl in the world and he was loving this. He kissed her masterfully from years of experience as he moved his hands from her wrists to her hips. He locked his tongue with hers as he moved her hips against him. He pressed firmly against as he moved his left hand sensually up from her hip to her bosom gripping it firmly. He gave her a parting smiling kiss as he leaned up a bit and threw gripped the bottom of his shirt/armor and pulling it over his head. He ripped the fish net under shirt right off then went back to locking his lips with hers. He tasted her again and again. He kissed and licked her neck overcome with passion for the beautiful kunoichi he expertly and seamlessly removed her top without pausing their intense kissing. He felt her up sensually while kissing her neck and moved his lips close to her ear. "I want you." The words came out more like a growl as a primal need washed over him. He placed himself in between her legs and began giving her chest wet kisses that were cooled by the chilly night air. He loved the feeling of pressing his lips against her cold skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next