Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Cold Winds Embrace

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Village : Umigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Cold Winds Embrace Left_bar_bleue3/8A Cold Winds Embrace Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

A Cold Winds Embrace Empty
PostSubject: A Cold Winds Embrace   A Cold Winds Embrace EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:51 am

A cold wind.... A wind that simply longs to belong and find a purpose for living. Everywhere this wind blew, the things it touched and tried to embrace froze in front of him. A lonely exsistance it always had. But now on the still waters that encompassed the village of Umigakure no Sato was where the silent wind would reside, a blizzard stretching twenty meters in every direction kissed the very air it was sitting him.

Inside this blizzard stood a lone figure, its shadow unexsistant and its body masked. From the inside however stood a single boy, wearing black pants and a black shirt-sleeveless in nature and bandages up to his forearm. His ice blue eyes stared into the distance, wondering about his future...a better example would be wondering on his present. He longed to find something that he could hold on to without freezing. Now the boy of twelve stood on the water and began to walk towards the shore, his body showing no signs of being cold as he hands sat in his pockets.

The blizzard seemed to follow him where ever he went, hugging him closely as the water that kissed the shore pleasantly was now frozen as he stepped foot on it. One breath would leave his mouth as he looked around silently, no words being spoken as he continued to walk. His walk was one of solitude and lonliness, yes it was here that he made the discovery," What seems to be isn't what is real...only an illusion of what one want," these were the words of Kuroi Shimada. As Kuori traversed the lands that belonged to his new home,Umigakure no Sato, he would watch as the foiliage around him began to freeze strand by strand as he could hear the crunching below his feet.
Back to top Go down
Alohi Izioka
Admin
Admin
Alohi Izioka

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Cold Winds Embrace Left_bar_bleue3/8A Cold Winds Embrace Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Winds Embrace   A Cold Winds Embrace EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:47 am

The day beneathe the water was most beautiful to say the least. The suns rays decided to take a rest, lying on the bed of the waves as the currents acted as covers. Alohi was finished with his daily routine of paper work and filing and managing and being a mini dictator for a short while. He needed to get out of the office for the day before he grew nuts of a small case of cabin fever. Leaving from his desk he left his kage attire behind because he was all for "Equal Opportunity" Not one person was better than anyone, and anyone wasn't better than one person. We are all the same, just at different levels in our lives.

As Alohi left the building in which he was held captive in b his on conciousness, a cold chil ran up his spine and through his finger tips. He looked around to see where the chill might be coming to but he kinda had an idea on who the culprit might be. A smile crept on his face as he followed to chill to boy behind the cool dry wind.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Village : Soragakure No Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Winds Embrace   A Cold Winds Embrace EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:08 am

The blizzard continue to blow around the young boy as he looked around, that same smile being present upon his face. Although he had no idea of the presence coming, he would occasionally look over his shoulder, as if someone was watching him. Kuroi would slowly begin to walk around again as the snow touched his feet, like a gentle wet kiss upon ones forehead, his jet black hair moving slowly in the cold winds embrace as he came to a stop.

Turning around he would smile as he gave a small bow to the man who had just graced him with his presence," Hello Alohi-Kage Dono, how are thing for you this afternoon," dropping his frozen veil to show his frost colored eyes to the man he knew as Kage.
Back to top Go down
Alohi Izioka
Admin
Admin
Alohi Izioka

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Winds Embrace   A Cold Winds Embrace EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:18 am

Alohi looked deeply at the boy who stood before hime, "Ayyeee~!!" He said lol meaning that today was just like any other day as a kage. Paper work and what not. He walked closer to Kuroi as he let out a big yawn, "I am just on one of my strolls. I need to stay in shape in order to protect the village, I'm still just a young kage. I just became one like a few months ago. Ayyee, how am I sppose to live up to my fathers expectations. Poor man is practically on his death bed soon," Alohi stared off into the water which was an imitiation of their own version of the real sky. he always seemed to forget about how amazing this village is to be able to live udnerneathe water, "It is yet again another beautiful day isn't it? Ayyeee, dad would love this few," He was talking to Kuroi as if theyw ere childhood friends, "And please just call me Alohi, "
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Winds Embrace   A Cold Winds Embrace EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:36 am

Kuroi always found his Kage a little weird but he meant well and seeing him out of the office meant he was just chilling. Smiling at his odd way of speaking he would nod to him," Sorry about that...i often find it a little akward talking to you because of you being the Kage but over my short time of being a genin, its kind of easier now. The sky does look truly beautiful reflecting off of the day we are having," Kuroi was in an awfully poetic mood today, but it was due to the lack of anything else to be.
Back to top Go down
Alohi Izioka
Admin
Admin
Alohi Izioka

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Winds Embrace   A Cold Winds Embrace EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:40 pm

Alohi didn't want to bore his little friend so he decided that it would be best to change course while the day was still light, "Tell me, what is your purpose in life? What do you want to do? Hope to accomplish? what motivates you to want to push forward through to day and meet the next day with the same attitude and determination as before?" Now even though it seems that he was asking too many questions, in all honesty he didn't even realize how many he had asked, they just came to mind and he blurbed them out one after the other without taking a breath in between.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane Kokoro

Kurogane Kokoro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Cold Winds Embrace Left_bar_bleue1/1A Cold Winds Embrace Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Winds Embrace   A Cold Winds Embrace EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:00 pm

A distinct clacking noise could be heard from the one toothed wooden geta that Kurogane wore like always, soft blue eyes with a ring of orangeish golden color took in the area around him. Usually it was a little warmer out but it seemed there was a little chill in the area that he was in. Curious he moved towards the source of the chill wondering what it might be, his dark red kimono wrapped around him nicely keeping him quite warm even when it was cold out. His head poked out from behind one of the tree's to see the kage speaking with a young male who he assumed was a genin do to his age but he wasn't all that sure because he had never met the young man before. "If you keep giving him such questions you will make his brain hurt" his voice deep yet soft as he made his presence known though he hadn't tried to keep it hidden from either of them it was polite to do this as well.

"Sorry for intruding I'm Kurogane" he said politely while giving a slight bow of his head, the kage probably knew of him since it was his job to know of all the jonins within the village but the introduction was more for the young man than the kage. "I think an easier question would be what makes you happy" he said cheerfully before leaning himself against one of the tree's almost lazily, his pitch black hair spiking out wildly with a thin ponytail in the middle. It was as if his hair had never seen a comb ever and it spiked out like a wolf's hair when it felt threatened by another.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Winds Embrace   A Cold Winds Embrace EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:23 pm

They were all interesting questions that Kuroi could answer, but all of them had the same answer. The real question was why was the young Kage asking him this now...maybe it was a test or maybe it had a hidden meeting that he was suppose to find. A strange Kage he followed indeed, but it was not a problem in the slightest to him, strange was always better than normal.Kuroi chuckled as he scratched his head for a moment," You are truly a strange person Alohi, you seem energetic yet calm, Peaceful yet a raging ocean. Sorry i rambled there for a moment, now for the answer to your questions," as he was about to answer his questions a strange man came from nowherhe.Looking at him slowly he would scoff," So are you trying to say my age dictates how i think, or are you just calling me dumb. Either answer would piss," looking at the man with his icy blue eyes. Turning back to Alohi he would smile," my answer is the same for all of them," To fight for the life i was give and to protect this village," Looking over to the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Alohi Izioka
Admin
Admin
Alohi Izioka

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Winds Embrace   A Cold Winds Embrace EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:34 pm

Alohi saw that he was asking questions that all could be answwered in the same way multiple times so he just decided to stop with his bombarding of questions and let Kuroi answer. When he was about to answer Alohi felt the presence of another ninja far before he spoke, and a grin popped up on his face again. He looked at the ninja known as Kurogane and smiled as he indrectly insulted Kuroi, who took offense to his commet. Kuroi answered the question with a scoff and Alohi didn't want conflict to break out between the two so he smiled and spoke, "Ayyee, Kuroi calm down, his words weren't to undermine you, and hello kurogane. Nice day for a walk and talk isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Kurogane Kokoro

Kurogane Kokoro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Cold Winds Embrace Left_bar_bleue1/1A Cold Winds Embrace Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Winds Embrace   A Cold Winds Embrace EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:48 pm

Kurogane held up his hands as if to ward off an imaginary attack when Kuroi took his words the wrong way, "actually I was thinking such question would cause anyone to think hard about their answer which in turn makes your brain hurt because you are thinking too much" he said simply. His arms folded back against his chest now as he showed not even the slightest bit of aggression towards the smaller male, he took no offense to the way Kuroi seemed to glare at him. His multicolored eyes seemed deep almost understanding as the genin answered the question by addressing the kage now while glancing at Kurogane. The answer was not a terrible one but neither did it interest Kurogane as he had heard it many times from others "understandable" was the only word he gave in reply to Kuroi's answer.

His attention now focused on Alohi his kage "it is indeed a nice day out though there does seem to be a little chill in the air today" he said playfully, "might I inquire as to why the kage of our village is running around outside?" he asked curiously but the answer was predictable. Too much time in one place was not a good thing for most people, Kurogane could sit somewhere for hours doing nothing yet he knew others needed different ways to clear their mind or to relax their bodies.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Winds Embrace   A Cold Winds Embrace EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:20 pm

Kuroi simply eyed Kurogane down as he sighed, his breathe became visible as he shook his head," Please do not treat me as i am just some regular genin...heavy thinking does not hurt my brain in the slightest," of course considering his disposition he would not really care about it.

Turning back to Alohi he would smile," i am as cool as this cold breeze here....refreshing and calm," the cold was a product of his own creation, but only one person so far knew that this was his work. A cold breeze went past Kuroi as he smiled, missing his veil of snow and ice as he looked up to the sky and wondered what he should do next. Laughing slightly to Kurogane's observation he would smile," There isn't anything wrong with a little cold, although i only wish it could be colder than it is now," as he spoke he breath would occasionally show, but that was just a mild side effect from his coolness.
Back to top Go down
Alohi Izioka
Admin
Admin
Alohi Izioka

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Winds Embrace   A Cold Winds Embrace EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:37 pm

Alohi looked to both of his fellow village members and all he could do was let out a little laugh. it was days like today that made life worth living. Enjoying the little things is something alohi adored most. out all the things bad that may happen to you, if you are still breathing then you should be shouting for joy.
"To be honest with you Kuroi, I really would like it to be warmer," A calm innocent look would rest upon alohi's face as he looked at Kuroi in a teasing/playful manner. He was being serious but he didn't want others to know that. Call it his poker face if you must.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane Kokoro

Kurogane Kokoro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Winds Embrace   A Cold Winds Embrace EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:31 pm

Kurogane looked ever so calmly at Kuroi with those multicolored eyes of his "I don't treat anyone differently, you are the same as me or our kage here Kuroi" most would have thought he was placating the genin but words were sincere. "Everything, every animal, every person deserves to be treated the same" he explained in a soft tone, "whether you are the strongest person alive or the weakest my attitude towards you will not change". Kurogane was not like most people his sense of self and people had become much different over the years which was displayed now "I apologize if I came off condescending though". There were a lot of reasons that Kurogane had changed but he didn't care to explain them all to his kage or Kuroi at the moment, "so my Kage what are you doing avoiding everyone else?".

His tone went from calm to playful as if he were becoming a slightly different person "I believe there is quite a bit of paperwork for you to be doing, is it possible that you are trying to avoid that?".
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Winds Embrace   A Cold Winds Embrace EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:15 pm

Kuroi looked at Alohi and shuddered,"Oh man your one of those people who like heat...but i can agree to a little warmth every once in a while...by the way i hope you don't mind my house kind of being a freezer, i can't really sleep without it being cold," chuckling to himself he would lightly hug his Kage and turn to Kurogane," Letting bygones be bygones....i hope you work with you in the future to protect our home," for a young one he was somewhat wiser than most his age. The temperature around them would go from chill to a bit warmer as Kuroi sat on the ground and tapped his foot," Well this should be a bit better..,"
Back to top Go down
Alohi Izioka
Admin
Admin
Alohi Izioka

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Winds Embrace   A Cold Winds Embrace EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:10 pm

alohi smiled as he saw that everyone was going nice and smoothly. He looked at Kurogane as he seemed to ask him a question, "why would i be avoiding anything or anyone?? what business do i have to be avoiding something or someone??" he said laughing, "I finished all of my paper work and im on a little stroll. It doesn't take long to do paper work you know, just as long as you stay focused and on task everything should work to your favor," Alohi looked at his village members. He noticed that Kuroi changed the temperature a little bit, "Thats a little better, now haha, say you guys wanna go on a little stroll with me in the water?" alohi said walking through a passage way.

((There is a jutsu in my profile called gift of breathing that is a required/village only jutsu that you guys should have))
Back to top Go down
Kurogane Kokoro

Kurogane Kokoro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Winds Embrace   A Cold Winds Embrace EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:19 am

Kurogane laughed softly as Alohi defended his actions jokingly "paperwork only creates more paperwork, luckily you can put it off on those lower ranking than you in my case" he said playfully. He usually didn't pull rank but sometimes when he did not feel like doing his paperwork he would get someone else to do it for him, Alohi now suggested a walk on the water. "A walk on the water could be quite nice given the nice day out" he said calmly as he shifted some chakra into his feet so he could actually stand upon the surface of the water without falling. A simple yet vital technique that many thought useless but it was great for teaching beginners how to control their chakra Kurogane thought as he stepped onto the water's surface.

"Where shall our walk take us?" he asked curiously as he maintained a five foot distance from the kage and Kuroi, it was not dislike or anything like that he was simply being cautious. As a genin he had experienced what a well placed attack could do to a small group if they were close together, he would not be caught up in an attack meant for the kage at this distance he could move in time. It would also allow him to counter attack the person who attacked if there actually was one, he doubted there would be one but years in difficult situations made Kurogane just a little more cautious than most.

(OOC: Was never made aware of a village/required jutsu so I don't have it.)
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Winds Embrace   A Cold Winds Embrace EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:05 am

Kuroi laughed for a moment as he walked beside Alohi," So you have nothing to avoid...well in a sense you still have to avoid the council and there rapid ear shattering lectures," a small wag of his finger as he turned to Kurogane. Seems like everything was going pretty well with the small group and it was not bad at all. After the suggestion of a walk in the water he would smile," Providing i do not freeze the water with my touch, then all shall be fine," walking slowly behind him.
Back to top Go down
Alohi Izioka
Admin
Admin
Alohi Izioka

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Winds Embrace   A Cold Winds Embrace EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:43 pm

Alohi stared at Kuroi for a moment, "I'm pretty sure you cannot freeze the entire ocean Kuroi, just letting you know that," Walking ontop of the water he would let the tiny waves guide his feet in the direction they will be dragging him in. "It sure does seem like a lovely day," The sun was bright and awake as its heat beat down on the water making it glisten. The rays of light cascaded across the blue sky shrouding everything in a warm welcoming atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Winds Embrace   A Cold Winds Embrace EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:14 pm

" Or could i Alohi....Nah i am only teasing, i am not that strong yet and besides the ocean is my best friend," smiling the whole time as he followed behind Alohi. The sun and climate were perfect for Kuroi, considering he is always in or around cold places. with his skin slowly warming up, he would walk on the water and stand there with his hands in his pockets,"What do we do now," looking down slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cold Winds Embrace   A Cold Winds Embrace Empty

Back to top Go down

A Cold Winds Embrace
Page 1 of 1