Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Winds Blowing[Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Village : Umigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Winter Winds Blowing[Open] Left_bar_bleue3/8Winter Winds Blowing[Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

Winter Winds Blowing[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Winter Winds Blowing[Open]   Winter Winds Blowing[Open] EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:32 pm

A cold wind.... A wind that simply longs to belong and find a purpose for living. Everywhere this wind blew, the things it touched and tried to embrace froze in front of him. A lonely exsistance it always had. But now on the still waters that encompassed the village of Umigakure no Sato was where the silent wind would reside, a blizzard stretching twenty meters in every direction kissed the very air it was sitting him.

Inside this blizzard stood a lone figure, its shadow unexsistant and its body masked. From the inside however stood a single boy, wearing black pants and a black shirt-sleeveless in nature and bandages up to his forearm. His ice blue eyes stared into the distance, wondering about his future...a better example would be wondering on his present. He longed to find something that he could hold on to without freezing. Now the boy of twelve stood on the water and began to walk towards the shore, his body showing no signs of being cold as he hands sat in his pockets.

The blizzard seemed to follow him where ever he went, hugging him closely as the water that kissed the shore pleasantly was now frozen as he stepped foot on it. One breath would leave his mouth as he looked around silently, no words being spoken as he continued to walk. His walk was one of solitude and lonliness, yes it was here that he made the discovery," What seems to be isn't what is real...only an illusion of what one want," these were the words of Kuroi Shimada. As Kuori traversed the lands that belonged to his new home,Umigakure no Sato, he would watch as the foiliage around him began to freeze strand by strand as he could hear the crunching below his feet.
Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Village : Umigakure no Sato | Shirotori

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Winter Winds Blowing[Open] Left_bar_bleue1/1Winter Winds Blowing[Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Winter Winds Blowing[Open]   Winter Winds Blowing[Open] EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:45 pm

Sakura walked with poise through the considerably narrow and long tunnel station that lead into Umigakure. The tunnel was usually quiet whenever it wasn't around the tourism season, and so Sakura was grateful for that much after having travel for the past two days in order to get back into the village. Her schedule two weeks disappearance from Umigakure, under the farce that she was going on a mission, in order to stay in the Ruined Village was at least a good one this time. Seemed like things were certain spiraling for herself in regards to Toshu and especially Zoku. To say the least, she was now eager to meet Toshu again to see how much the two could benefit from each other, and the permanent bite mark on her neck from Zaku still tickled her to the core as she walked.

Nevertheless, Sakura sighed those thoughts away. She was in Umigakure now, the village that she had some considerable loyalty and love for after joining it more than ten years ago, and as such her duties there were to be done with matters of the past forgotten... for now. Overall, in spite of the fact that she would now have to go back to wearing that anbu mask, she was pleased with it all since she was at least serving someone.

Walking, the sudden air of coldness and the sudden occurrence of a blizzard may her pause. "What is this?" she thought, looking around, her usual stoic features didn't really leave her face, but she was certainly bewildered. The coldness began to grow, and wearing the short mini skirt and top barely covered her body, she could feel her body gradually growing into a tremble. She further her sight and notice a figure a few feet away in the small downpour of snow, and then proceeded, now a bit curious. When she was at least three feet closer she identify the body more clearly.

Kuroi Shimada. She didn't know the young boy on a personal level but he was one of those "special cases" within the village for his ability to manipulate snow to a large degree. She had been assigned to watch over him as a ANBU a few times in the past, but that was all. "Ugh, are you the one responsible for this cold weather," she said, not intent on making him aware of that she in fact knew more about him than even his personal doctor might. She wrapped her arms around her body showing that she was cold even though she wasn't all that affected by it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Winter Winds Blowing[Open] Left_bar_bleue3/8Winter Winds Blowing[Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: Winter Winds Blowing[Open]   Winter Winds Blowing[Open] EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:32 pm

Kuroi's small form continued to look upon the landscape that was slowly beginning to transform into his frozen playground, his ice blue eyes were pleased with what was happening almost like a nostalgic feeling. To his right was a single tree whose life was put into stasis by the sheer cold climate. The crunching of snow is what had caught his delicate senses attention, his body shifting slowly to turn around and look at the form of a women who had asked him a question.

A cold smile played on his lips as he made a single seat out of ice and sat on it, somewhat resembling a small throne," I..am in a sense although the cold weather is merely a byproduct of the blizzard, who are you. I have never seen you around here before and judging by the slight movements of your body...you are not accustomed to the temperatures that i produce," he looked at the women for another moment trying to fit some pieces together on who she was.

He dropped the blizzard only for a moment, an area of 2 meters around him remained cold, simply because he loved being in the cold. Now his thought process was on the women in front of him. Being known by almost everyone in the village, he pondered on if she was from the village. Nothing stood out about her as he continued to observe her.
Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Winter Winds Blowing[Open] Left_bar_bleue1/1Winter Winds Blowing[Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Winter Winds Blowing[Open]   Winter Winds Blowing[Open] EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:01 am

Sakura wild she wasn't actually surprised by the boy's passive ability to create a makeshift seat out of ice since she knew well off his abilities, to maintain the boundary of that she didn't know anything about him, she pretended to be impressed with her expression. She kept her glance firm with his, managing to smile as her blue eyes met with his similar blue colored one's - she at least felt some mutuality with him for that little bit of similarity between the two.

She didn't bother asking much on the matter of his blizzard since she knew as much as she needed to know about his talents. "Sorry, I'm Sakura," she stated firmly, smiling her best smile at that point, "It's a big village, but at least we get to meet at last I guess. And you are?" Of course though many of the people in the village didn't know her in the first place since she would typically work undercover as her ANBU alias.

The blizzard lowered by a large degree, and Sakura stopped the coating of chakra over her body since it was no longer needed at this point. "I guess that was you too," she said in response to the suddenly dispersed blizzard as she stopped hugging her body to keep warm. "Thanks though." She looked at him now, still smiling as she was obviously inspecting her. With him sitting and her standing before him like this it certainly made her feel like she was now there for his own personal amusement, which he too likely felt. And she couldn't help but chuckle inwardly at the situation.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Village : Soragakure No Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Winds Blowing[Open]   Winter Winds Blowing[Open] EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:35 am

For a while he continued to stare into her eyes, almost as if he was looking for something inside of them. His thoughts returned to normal as he smiled for a minute, that kiddish charm he once used on his cousin kicking in. Anyone in the village knew that behind his kiddish demenour lied something that even his enemies feared. The seat beneath him would be warm under his body, the cold temperatures being nothing to him.Listening to the woman introduce herself he would chuckle," Nice to meet you Sakura i am Kuroi and it is odd to see another soul so far away from the villager. You are not shirking from your duties are you," laughing as he shifted himself in the throne a little.

" It is a big village although not many venture to the parts where i live due to its...climate there. Although there are some that come during the better times to deliver things or just to find me for some trivial matter," he scratched his head for a moment before trying to figure out the feeling he was getting from her. It was a bit off and it was kind of bugging him but things would come to light soon if he played his cards right.

" Yes that was me although the climate will remain at a constant low temperature, it will be bearable for the most part unless you are still cold and you are welcome," after inspecting her he would slowly recline back into his chair and wait for her to speak again and this time he would begin to ask some questions.
Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Winds Blowing[Open]   Winter Winds Blowing[Open] EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:10 am

Sakura couldn't help but think that maybe the kid sitting before her was probably feeling a little comfortable around her. He was treating her like his inferior, and it wasn't a matter of her disliking it, but her simply being enticed by his air of confidence. She didn't mind the overconfidence either though. He had always been like this, but of course, this was the first time she was actually confronting him, so for once she could confront him on it. "I guess I sort of am," she said, placing a thoughtful finger to her chin. "You see, I only just came back from a mission outside the village. Don't think that counts as avoiding duties, does it?" she asked, smiling at him to get his response on the matter. Surely he wasn't one to call her out on what she was and wasn't to do as ninja since as a shinobi, and a adult, she was superior in authority. To her she was no better than him though so she felt she was obliged to answer like if they were equals. To her authority was just another word after all.

"I see. This is my first time coming here," she lied. "I didn't even come prepared since I didn't expect such coldness." She frowned and gestured to the little clothing she had on that did little to conceal her physical body. "But I think I can manage in this temperature. I hope it isn't making you uncomfortable though, if it is then I don't mind bearing with it for your sake - I rather I die than you do," she said, looking at him with some concern.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Winds Blowing[Open]   Winter Winds Blowing[Open] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:18 am

Kuroi kind of liked Sakura, her sense of humor was pretty good and she seemed intelligent. Smiling at her response to his previous question he would chuckle," I guess you can say that you are safe from being one of the lazy ninja in the village but do not shirk off to much," the young genin would chuckle as he stood up and smiled. Kuroi had pondered on what kind of ANBU she really was and why he had not seen her amongst the many that he encountered. He had been watched by a couple including his own cousin due to several "incidents" during his childhood, but that had changed after he started to go through the academy and made friends. Seeing this ANBU in front of him made him curious of what exactly she did on a daily basis.

Standing up he would walk over to her as he listened to her speak again, noting her clothing as he tilted his head," well i think you should just hang around me a little more and you will be very used to it. Usually people who stay around me can stand my cold temperatures for longer, although with your clothing it may be easier for you. So you should come and be my wife, you know just to have a nice life and all," his statement could be taken anyway but he wanted to see what she would say about it.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Kira

Tadashi Kira

Village : Umigakure no Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Winds Blowing[Open]   Winter Winds Blowing[Open] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:58 pm

Through the silent winds would come an even more silent sage. Today would be the debut of Kira's new image, the image of a Head Jonin. This would be the beginning of a new era as Kira now found himself constantly examining his village for the sake of its delicacy- to ensure that the livelihood of Umigakure no Sato remained the same. What was known to be the main entrance to the village would be where the Wind Sage wandered, the Tunnel Station. Nothing seemed out-of-the-ordinary...not until a strange coolness arose from the depths of the village.

"This wind...it is indeed peculiar." Kira thought, "Could this be its welcoming gift to my new being?" Now-a-days, the Head Jonin had always thought about changing his behavior, only to the point where he could actually cooperate with some of the shinobi surrounding him; his silence finally being recognized as a repellent. The Wind Sage would be wearing his spiritual attire, consisting of his 'blessing' along with a black robe, brown sandals covering his feet. A legendary, purple belt sash would tie his cloak and robe together as he would look rather divine, his high class hopefully to stand out to others. The wind Kira had to offer would surely shift the cold temperature surrounding him as he would proceed to a more open area, only to discover two vessels lying ahead of him.

Acting on the defensive side, Kira would slowly reveal his presence as he would use his mastery of paper to his advantage, introducing himself from afar. This would be done as by free will, Kira would manipulate his paper element, expelling sheets from his arm as the paper would slowly soar through the wind, drifting in many different paths as they would make their way to the two bodies lying ahead. Standing without a trace of fear nor emotion on his face, the Wind Sage would remain in his rightful position, awaiting the responses from the two as the sheets would surely grasp their attention, the two hopefully smart enough to trace where the sheets would come from.
Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Winds Blowing[Open]   Winter Winds Blowing[Open] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:00 pm

To say the least, Sakura surely liked the air of confidence, or bother line arrogance, that the male before her boldly portrayed. Most people hated arrogant people, but she never knew why but she preferred it. Although, as she pondered for a brief second on qualities she liked in persons, she realized that she liked pretty much anyone she came across, and she didn't even need much of a valid reason. She placed the thought aside "Thanks, I'll try my best from now," she said, smiling fondly as she took it as a request she was intent on carrying out perfectly - which also meant he was now in her debt, sadly.

Sakura stood still as he approached. She listened to him speak, consciously noting that he had just made two more requests - but surely he didn't know it. She was certainly intrigued by what was said. She wasn't sure how much of it was meant jokingly, but she was surely interested in finding out. "Be your wife," she started to speak, placing a finger to her chin thoughtfully to likely get him going even though she herself already knew her own answer. Stopping her pondering, she spoke once more, "That sounds like it can be great. When will the wed-" she paused as she suddenly realized the constant flow of paper flocking along the station.

She halted what she was saying and turned on her heel to where the wind was drawing from. Her hair danced along with the wind, her clothing following smoothly. In the distance she could see a figure growing closer, but she didn't panic - she was familiar with these papers. Once again, her vast knowledge from being in the ANBU was prevailing. She kept the fact that she knew who it was quiet though since she wasn't sure how much he would have known about her - although as head jounin, a position that outweighed hers, surely his knowledge would have been vast she could only figure.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Winds Blowing[Open]   Winter Winds Blowing[Open] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:07 am

Kuroi wondered just how much Sakura was being serious with him although the interaction was fun and he was enjoying her company. As he continued to talk to her it would seem that he lost track of why he came out here," good, because an ANBU should be an example for genin like me," he chuckled for a moment as his hair slowly fell in front of his eyes. It had been sometime since he had actually had a long conversation with someone, seeing as his cousin was always busy and everyone else generally was gone, but talking to her made him feel more important.

Feeling completely thrown off as she answered his question, he stepped back for a moment as his face became red," wait..you would actually agree to something like that, do you know how old i am," he stopped for a moment as he  cleared his throat," it isnt everyday a beautiful lady accepts a marriage proposal how would you feel like waiting a couple of months ...i can at least become 16 or 17 by then," he smiled before seeing the paper, visible grin appearing on his face. He knew what and who this was so he face palmed and looked for a moment," please do not tell me its who i think it is...but on an unrelated note we will discuss this later eh," smiling to his potential wife.

The seat below him would turn into a pillar that he would soon lean on as his hair was brushed to the side slowly as he tapped the pillar once. After tapping it a small spear would strike one of the papers and catch it," So did my cousin send you out here to check on me or are you shirking from your duties as well, paper man," he chuckled for a moment as he looked over to Sakura's direction to see if she was looking as well.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Kira

Tadashi Kira

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Winds Blowing[Open]   Winter Winds Blowing[Open] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:28 am

A slight grin would come across Kira's face as he now recognized the two he distracted with his paper. The paper would return as it would reshape the Head Jonin's arm into its original form. "Kuroi...Sakura...who knew you'd both be gathered here at once." Although it may have sounded like a suggestion to separate, Kira would surprisingly enjoy seeing a moment like this. For so long now, Kira had noticed that these two shinobi didn't seem to enjoy his personality, nor did anyone else in the village. However, his silence still remained for a good reason, the reason being for religious matters. 

As a first sign of change, Kira would continue manipulating paper to create a bouquet of flowers for his two best friends, although it'd be much more comforting for the lady. "I'm taking your shifts this week." Kira would announce, trying to smile as these positive emotions were difficult for him to maintain. He was so used to keeping blank face gestures. Every action he made before the two seemed awkward as these actions weren't like him, but rather what he'd hope to be like. The beautiful creations would thoroughly reveal this. "So, how are you two today?" This new change wouldn't last long for the Head Jonin, seeing as he didn't love everyone.
Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Winds Blowing[Open]   Winter Winds Blowing[Open] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:24 am

As usual, yet another person didn't know of how far Sakura's kindness extended. She didn't care how it would look in others eyes if she was to marry a boy half her age, as long as she was doing something for him she would oblige - with her payment of course coing after of course, otherwise he would just be another addition to her kill count which she loved to count, but hated to have. Nevertheless, she took note of his words for the future months he mentioned, and refocused on the swarm of papers coming their ways. Kuroi seemingly was familiar with the paper master it seemed, maybe on a even more personal level than she had gotten to yet.

She smiled warmly seeing him form before her. She couldn't help but at least admire the weird ninjutsu of controlling paper. A bouquet of flowers manifested in her hands, catching her off guard at first as it was being made, but when it was done she giggled. "Thanks Kira, this is uncharacteristically nice of you, but I like it when you're like this," she said, admiring the paper art, "I guess I owe you for these now. I'll be sure to repay you however and whenever you see fit." She could tell that her cheerfulness through off the atmosphere between the three since the other two held their typical stern expressions, but she couldn't hold back her inward amusement for what kind of relationship the two shared as she subtly looked at the two.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Winds Blowing[Open]   Winter Winds Blowing[Open] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:42 am

Kuroi's personality would switch almost instantly as the pillar of ice soon turned back into the chair he was once sitting in again, although this switch had happened many times around people. He wondered if anyone had caught wind of it although the change was too small to notice. Looking at the paper flowers, the once well made flowers soon turned into frozen flowers once his hands touched them. Kuroi had not fully mastered his Kekkai Genkai like the older clan members, but his abilities were more potent than theirs," sorry about that...guess i am not a flower person and what do you mean you will take over my shift? i do not do anything but pester my cousin and train, but now it would seem that i need to start planning a special day," he chuckled as he looked over to Sakura before setting the flowers into his chair.

He was wondering what had gotten into the man who had no emotions and was as cold as his blizzards, of course something had to be spinning in his head for this change to occur," i am as cold as ever, but managing i suppose. I guess you can say my day has been on ice," he knew that was a terrible pun, but that was how he felt. He wondered for a second why was it that he was always around the higher ranked ninja, almost as if he had drew them in for some reason. Although he had never seen another genin around him, he felt like he was a chuunin or something.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Kira

Tadashi Kira

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Winds Blowing[Open]   Winter Winds Blowing[Open] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:09 am

The rarity of Kira's inner self would begin to sprout, the surprising twists of his friends turning the tides on his emotions. He would discover that Kuroi indeed found the flowers to be unnecessary, thus he'd use his free-will technique to create a small bird, instructing into to fall into Kuroi's hands. "There's a reason I didn't give you regular flowers, Sakura." Kira began, "Regular flowers are known to die eventually. However, paper flowers can always be recreated, thus our friendship is eternal. The same goes for you, Kuroi. That bird represents the bond between us, soaring through the heavens, no point to settle. Eternal friendship is a great thing to have. It shows you can trust one another when on your side, and save them when they're enveloped by darkness, even at the cost of death." Kira would smile, only to be interrupted as his blank emotions would once again takeover.

"As you can see, my true nature is split. Much like eternal friendship, I need a reason to eternally smile and turn positive. This is when peace will reign over all nations, and my mission will be complete. Until then, I hide my emotions to remain safe from the darkness that secretly invades our home. In this world today, vulnerability leads to death in any circumstance, hence why I remain silent, showing no fear or happiness or happiness in this corrupted world. You can see now that I do wish to be accompanied, but cannot due to my new personality, my new purpose to live. If I must remain lonely to obtain peace for others, I will do so. Until then, those are your badges that I'll always be by your side." At this time, both wind and paper would surround Kira like a veil as he would show true devotion to his goals. "You owe me nothing today, for all I want is the satisfaction of others." A smirk would cross Kira's face as he found himself in an awkward position, his speech probable to trigger the others quite suddenly.

"Now that I've spoken, may I ask your purpose here?" Kira would address both shinobi as he would await a response, hopefully to be appreciated by both his past and present actions. It had been a while since bad spoken to anyone, an issue in his life that the others would surely recognize...hopefully.

[OOC: Excuse my lack of color coding in this post. My iPhone is not acting well with me today, and it seems to be my only resource at the moment. My laptop is being repaired and my iPad is with my girlfriend]
Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Winds Blowing[Open]   Winter Winds Blowing[Open] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:04 pm

Sakura tried her best to see what kind of tension that was existent between the two young men before her as she stood by idly, watching on. Sure enough she felt out of place in the two's cold auras of disdain, but she was interested all the more. Her smile brightened as Kira spoke of the flowers the way he did. His words were likely just words that he used to make her feel at ease, but she took what he said to heart as she already began to think of what were the best ways for her to keep the flowers safe. "Very well, I guess we are eternal friends now," she said, holding the flowers closer, "Until you decide when it's fit for me to pay you back, I'll protect these flowers with my life."

Friends or not, she was interested in Kira's little... mood swings. His mood when he was kind was almost comparable to her own, which was saying a lot, while when serious he had enough power in his tone to make her waver, just slightly. Deciding to play it on the more obedient side since he was now more serious. "I was just returning from a mission and I met little Kuroi here," she said, giving Kuroi a brief glance and smile. "He was actually just telling me I shouldn't slack off. I guess you're probably going to say the same thing." She frowned just slightly to see what kind of reaction she would get out of the two from playing on her submissive side. "Sorry, I didn't mean to though."

Last edited by Hyuga Sakura on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Kira

Tadashi Kira

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Winds Blowing[Open]   Winter Winds Blowing[Open] EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:03 pm

"You're a friend, Sakura. You don't have to pay me back." Kira would say in response to the Hyuga's 'generosity'. He could see the look she wore on her face now as Kira went back to his originally silent side. It was more comforting, yet more embarrassing at the same time. It was quite obvious that he was loved more for his brightness, and not his mysterious, 'masked self'. The Head Jonin would feel even more embarrassed having heard the response to his previous speech, how ridiculous it sounded. "Forgive me for my mood swings." Kira stated, "I am indeed a positive man. However, there are stories to be told as to why I act this way as well, there reasons classified until a later date." It was clear Kira felt uncomfortable. However, whatever made him feel more open would make him more dignified as well.

Kira would continue on, wandering closer to where the two stood as he would begin to hear a story from the Hyuga once again, the boy next to her seemingly quiet. It was an interesting story, yet too short to foresee every detail. "Didn't you know Kuroi beforehand?" Kira would ask, possibly misinterpreting what the lady said. The Head Jonin would ignore what Sakura had to say about her mission, seeing as he was always informed about the tasks that went on in the village, yet nothing about the fine lady before him.From this point onward, it would seem as though the girl would go into a more depressed tone as she would state how she's been slacking off. "Slacking, huh?" Kira would ask, "I do not agree, yet I've been wondering one thing. Where have you been lately?" This new subject would get strange as things began to seem suspicious. A lady of her status being away, without the Head Jonin's consent? Now this was rather odd. Was it a mere coincidence that Kira had not caught her absence, or had she traveled secretly to another area. Kira would await an answer, standing only a few meters (8) from the woman.

[FYI: Kuroi wished to be skipped, hence why I posted just now]
Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Winds Blowing[Open]   Winter Winds Blowing[Open] EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Sakura simply nodded in approval with a smile to his final mention of her not having to pay him back. Although, mentally she wasn't going to forget it. She hated being in others debt, and although he wouldn't see it, she was intent on paying him back. Nevertheless, she was certainly touched that he considered her so much of a friend. Still, she knew that that was only his over passionate side speaking. His other polar opposite mentality, wasn't so kind, everyone knew. "It's okay - your mood swings make you interesting," Sakura responded truthfully. Much like most people who knew the Head Jounin, she too was fascinated by his display of bipolar disorder. Nevertheless, that was for another time, she chose to respect his wishes.

"I've sort of heard of him," Sakura said, furrowing a brow out of curiosity by his sudden question. He still didn't seem all that concerned in her matters with Kuroi though. She began to ponder just how long he had been looking along at them since she couldn't tell with her Byakugan deactivated - which wasn't very familiar. She let the thought slide with the new question directed at her. Certainly he was getting somewhere, she she was fascinated to know where he was going with it. "I was off on a A-rank mission," she said, furrowing a brow of curiosity to see whether her justification was any good to him. "You must have been out or such when lord Umikage has issued me it."
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Winds Blowing[Open]   Winter Winds Blowing[Open] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:07 pm

Kuroi stood there for a moment or rather lowered the pillar to where he crouched on it and looked at the both of them as they talked. He wondered how or rather why Kira was showing these emotions around him and honestly it was starting to confuse him. He looked from Kira to Sakura as she answered one of Kira's question, which made him think about something. Why would he ask her if she already knew him, but her answer made him even more curious," So what about me have you heard Sakura," he smiled for a moment as he sat on the cold pillar. For a moment he listened and looked at him interrogate her.

He didn't like the tone of Kira but he sat there and looked for a moment, pondering whether or not he was going to try something on her. Although no one was crazy enough to try and test an ANBU, Kira was one of those instances of where they would do something crazy..well much like himself of course. For now he would sit back and watch what was going on until something happened in which he would stop anything from happening.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Kira

Tadashi Kira

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Winds Blowing[Open]   Winter Winds Blowing[Open] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:01 pm

As he would hear the responses Sakura had to answer, Kira's attention also slid to Kuroi, who didn't seem to be as frank as he wished. Despite this, he would listen more thoroughly to the lady before him as he would be impressed by some of the answers she gave. "Interesting, huh?" Was 'interesting' the only word that could describe Kira now-a-days? Was it even considered a compliment to the Head Jonin? Kira would ignore this as he would hear more from Sakura, her responses now seemingly focused on the questions he had previous given her. A smirk would come across his face as he knew Sakura hadn't really gone on a mission, yet he was proud to see her here anyways. "I'm glad you commit yourself to so many things." Kira would comment on Sakura. He would pause there as he didn't want to give anymore hints about his surveillance on other shinobi. The Head Jonin would have more to address, but he a sudden feeling would hit him, the feeling of isolation. He knew where this feeling would come from as he would turn to the other fellow.

Kira felt as though he had not only jumped into an already progressing conversation, but had now excluded one of the members in the process, thus his thoughts would now be on addressing him. Kira could clearly comprehend the face gestures this man was revealing as an interesting offer came to mind. "Kuroi, my friend. If you don't mind, I would like to have a meeting with you next week." His statement would be very broad as Kira didn't wanna mention anything special, anything that would catch the eye of Sakura. The Head Jonin would now come to a standstill, his position in this conversation quite questionable, yet soothing to the soul. He could sense the discomfort coming from the boy before him, thus why he'd stop from this point onward.
Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Winds Blowing[Open]   Winter Winds Blowing[Open] EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:12 pm

Even though Sakura didn't show it, she could tell that the two, although they didn't agree very much, were trying to interrogate her in their own ways. Although, Kira's interrogation was a bit more shady as if he suspected something was off with everything she said, while Kuroi's own were more curious questions, mostly in an attempt to get to know more about her. Certainly she didn't mind it though; she liked to learn from others from them asking her questions rather than the other way around like they were doing. "Thank you," Sakura said simply to her village superior's seeming comment - although certainly she could tell that there was disbelief in her words. Nevertheless, she never really tried to cover her trails of her undercover duties within Umigakure since she figure it wouldn't be as interesting that way.

She turned to Kuroi to answer his sudden question. "Okay, I'll admit, I've heard a bit about you from the villagers. I'm not a stalker or anything, I promise," she said, chuckle just a little bit nervously. She turned back to Kira, curious about his sudden proposal to the youngest of the three. Certainly it was something important since the man wasn't one for much formality like he had did by giving her the paper flowers he did. Nevertheless, whatever it was she didn't have much interest in it at that point, still, she decided to comment just for the sake of it, "I hope I'm not interrupting whatever this meeting might be by being here. If so, I can just leave?" She frowned just slightly and ran a finger along her lip for now particular reason.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Winds Blowing[Open]   Winter Winds Blowing[Open] EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:19 am

Kuroi would laugh for a moment as he walked over and poked at Sakura's face for a moment, his smile brighter than ever," Ahh so you have heard about me from the villagers..that is how everyone hears of me, but you could ask me anything if you truly wanted to know my dear. The answers are only words away if asked correctly," he did not think of her as a stalker because it was her job to know about every villager in the village or so he thought.

After that little funny moment he went deep into thought before being broken out of it due to Kira's choice of wording," If there is a meeting to be held then why don't we do it now, besides next week i am supposed to be going to some training exercise for my clan and i do not know the day nor the time," he planted himself back on the frozen pillar. Looking at Sakura he would chuckle," No no you can stay if you will it Sakura no one is pushing you to leave."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Kira

Tadashi Kira

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Winds Blowing[Open]   Winter Winds Blowing[Open] EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Kira would stand in his regular position, staring at Kuroi as he would sigh. It was clear that the boy seemed to have a thing for the lady before him. The Head Jonin would only hope that he had not interfered with such a mess. Kira's face would be blank before the boy would speak to him about his meeting. "If you wish to start the meeting now, then I will second your thoughts." Sudden silence would come as Kira would prepare his next action. "Having recently used some acts of surveillance, it is shown that some unexpected visitors have recently hovered over our nation, thus I ask we improve our security system. From here-on-out, I propose that we start labeling our shinobi and doing profile checks, especially after missions. This way, our efficiency on status reports will increase significantly, the chances of anything suspicious slipping by our village becoming less frequent. This, however, can only be done if I have the permission from people like you." As he would say this, he would stare at Sakura. For this whole time, he knew something was up with the lady before him, and his eye contact was revealing it quite well.

"As our security system rises, our prison will need to reach new levels of tolerance. Shinobi now need to know that we will not deal with crooks, thus we should make our punishment tables more severe. Agreed?" The Head Jonin would pause for a moment, seeing if a second opinion would come. It would only be a brief moment as he would continue just a minute after. "Finally, to conclude our first matter, we will need to further secure our travel board with both shinobi entering and exiting our village. In the past, shinobi have defected for the slightest reasons. We need to ensure that our shinobi remain loyal, thus we must set limits for those who wish to leave, and those who wish to enter our nation. Again I say, agreed?" Kira would stand strong, showing all seriousness as he would give a much greater pause for the others to answer. Aside from this, he would also allow responses for personal issues, his face blank as he would await answers.
Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Winds Blowing[Open]   Winter Winds Blowing[Open] EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:50 pm

Sakura considered her supposed "fiances" words with a little smile. His sudden display of smoothness over his flabbergasted reaction when she had told him she would marry him was interesting. The way he could go from the young child he truly was to a more serious and mature person was always something that was notable. Of course though, his changes weren't as random like the other male who stood by them now. Nevertheless, she didn't have any questions in particular about him, other than maybe more personal questions, but she certainly was interested in just how true he was to he little oath he just made to her. "I will remember that," she responded with her usual tone and expression of joy.

Hear him request her to stay as well as tell Kira to speak of his "important matters" right away", Sakura couldn't help but more broadly. Through enough she assumed that her missing out on whatever Kira had to talk about didn't faze her all that much, but she was still glad to be able to hear whatever it was none the less. She didn't bother with details very much as she was always a woman of risk, taking it as a challenge, but there was no such thing as too much information and whatever this new information could turn out to handy for all she knew.

As Kira spoke on, she certainly wasn't disappointed that she was permitted to stay though. She was a bit shaken by the news, but still she smiled inwardly as a feeling of interest perked in her. She began to ponder what exactly were these plans to heighten security in the village was. More importantly, she was curious what was with the sudden decision to heighten security considering that the village hadn't been in any real thread for a long time now. Nevertheless, the fact that news that Soragakure had been under attacked just recently probably had a lot to do with it. Regardless, whatever these extra measures were she still wasn't all that worried about them. She has lived in Umigakure for years and her motives had yet to be figure out without her trying too hard to conceal them as most people easily fell for her kind demeanor and assumed she could do no wrong. Except for few. Apparently Kira was one of those few, she could tell he held some curiosity towards her.

Sakura didn't to consider the words said much as she responded as simplistic as need be, "Okay. I'll accept whatever is demanded of me." She looked to Kuroi waiting for his answer now, although watching him she couldn't help but giggle still at the fact that such a discussion was being held with a ten year old genin. Then again, she was supposedly going to marry this ten year old genin, so to most her predicament certainly was worst.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Winds Blowing[Open]   Winter Winds Blowing[Open] EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:41 pm

Kuroi scratched his head for a moment as he listened to Kira speak about increasing their defenses around the village. What this was leading into however was a little bit of a leash on his free roaming, which he did not like at all. He smiled for a moment," This would have have to correlate with the attack on Soragakure would it. I know the files were meant for more higher ranked ninja, but i could not help but read about the happening outside of our village. Now my outlook on this is simple, we can increase our current security but if we were to, then certain areas would lack and that is not good. Now what we should do is make certain squads patrol assigned area in shifts, but when it comes to checking ninjas in from missions or even just provide the right credentials to pass. If need be i will have some of my clansmen take certain shifts outside of the tunnels as well as in the village to lessen the stress on others in case of an attack," he understood the issue well and the solution seemed more than easy to him. Kuroi looked over to Sakura and smiled," so what is your take on this my dear... what would you suggest," of course he would like to hear another opinion on what he said.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Kira

Tadashi Kira

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Winter Winds Blowing[Open]   Winter Winds Blowing[Open] EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:38 am

With no sign of expression on his face, having heard the responses from his objectives, Kira would speak. "You know Kuroi, for a 10 year old, you sure are smart. I will take your actions into consideration. These plans aren't immediate, anyway." Kira would look at Sakura, thinking the same thing as he would speak to her individually. "You do know I am not your boss in cases like this, don't you Sakura? As a person of high class, you have your say in anything, despite the responses people give you. This young man has given me his opinion, and I suggest you add onto it if you can." Kira's inner self would feel a bit worrisome, wondering if his fearsome image showed control. Control was only something the Kage had over all shinobi. The Head Jonin could make simple orders at any time. However, changes in the village were always legalized by the Umikage, with all due respect.

Albeit, Kira would continue on with the conversation, hearing Kuroi speak as it seemed Sakura was short on words. "Dear?" Kira would comment on Kuroi's use of vocabulary, "Pardon me, but aren't you a little young to be in a relationship, especially with Sakura. Forgive me if I misinterpret this scenario, but if be the case, I say it's rather inappropriate to be in such a position." Kira would smile as he would show his full honesty, both in face gestures and words. He was a bit worried that the fine lady next to him had some sort of commitment in this as well. Between Kuroi and Sakura, there was a 19-year age difference. Would the village accept this? Kira would ignore it for now, but would surely report it if confirmed by the end of this meeting. Regardless, he would continue speaking. "These are all of my offerings for now. Sorry if I drove a nerve or two in my previous statements. I do enjoy expressing my feelings, as you may see. Aside from this though, shall we continue talking, or rather call this a day?" From this point onward, Kira would await responses, hopefully wishing for the best as he would not like to see Sakura in a relationship with Kuroi. Yes, he would indeed be jealous. However, tolerating such an age difference would definitely be difficult for the village, let alone Kira to handle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Winds Blowing[Open]   Winter Winds Blowing[Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter Winds Blowing[Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next