Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Resonate River

Resonate River

Village : Ex-Raiu

Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] Empty
PostSubject: Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill]   Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:05 pm

As Near's clone entered the village he would begin to walk through the streets at the many Umi ninja watching him. He would raise an eyebrow and just wave at he few and continue on to the kage's quarters. Near would scratch his head as he wondered where exactly the kage's office had been. He had been an unlucky lost ninja in a village that had yet to be flooded. As he took a leap to on of the buildings he thought it would help him in some type of way. "Okay where the hell is this building.. i won't be able to convey my message if i can't find the damn kage's building." Near said to himself as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Village : Umigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] Left_bar_bleue3/8Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill]   Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:55 pm

Shiro stood and stretched before scooting in her desk chair. "I'm taking a break. I will be back in a few minutes." She told her assistant before heading out the door. The white robes that showed her title hung loose on her as stepped out the tunnel into the village that was now hers. 

The dome towered over everything giving a clear view of the other domes that glowed at night. It was beautiful sight. Sometime she wondered how her predecessors had managed such a feat.

Shiro closed her eyes taking a deep breath in, before starting take her walk around the block, she had promised to do the paperwork. In ANBU she had had some, but this amount was almost ungodly. 

The white haired kage paused a moment, something felt...off. She turned and started looking around for source of her feeling. In the seven years she had been in ANBU she had learned to trust her instinct. She scanned the area before seeing the silhouette. With a thought she flashed stepped to behind the figure. "Who are you and what do you want?" She asked keeping her distance.
Back to top Go down
Resonate River

Resonate River

PostSubject: Re: Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill]   Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:03 pm

Near continued to watch the village and search for the kage's building. Until he felt a presence near him. Near turned a bit to see out of the corner of his eye a woman dressed in the clothes of the kage. His eyes would widen as he smiled a bit. "I am Near, most know me as another name but i don't like giving that out." He said as he turned around completely looking at the kage. "I was actually looking for you, but i didn't know that the kage was a female here. Was actually hoping for a male but it would seem a beautiful woman like you will help.... maybe even more then you think." Near scratched his head as he thought of the bingo book, had this woman seen him in the bingo book, if so it would mean bad news for him.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] Left_bar_bleue3/8Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill]   Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:47 am

"I know who you are Resonate River. S-rank missing-nin from Rauigakure. You've been off the grid for some time." She watched him carefully. She frowned wondering what he wanted her help with, not that it mattered; there was little chance of her helping him with anything. "You wanted to see me, well here I am, so talk." Mentally she frowned at how he had gotten down here, and made a not to change ANBU patrols later.
Back to top Go down
Resonate River

Resonate River

PostSubject: Re: Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill]   Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:27 am

Near smiled at the woman as he began to pace  Not many knew his real name, It had mostly been anbu or those who were higher ups for quite a while  Near would stop and reach Into his pocket pulling out a wad of ryo  "Well you see  I need ryo. Even though I am a S rank ninja I find it good to have ties with the kages  Like you. I could become the villages own personal spy. Or your own mercenary, cause you know at my age I have influence. How bout it?" He said as he walked closer to the kage.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill]   Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:20 am

The new kage had been expecting a lot of things, but asking for work was not on that list. It was true she knew his file well, twice he had shown up on her hunting list but she had never found him. "I don't think I shall be taking you up on that offer River-san. It would be unwise for my village to be tangle with you. If you get into trouble, then my village would be the one held responsible." She didn't back down when he approached her, but she did keep a careful measure of distance; so far he was peaceful but there was no telling when that would change.
Back to top Go down
Resonate River

Resonate River

PostSubject: Re: Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill]   Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:35 am

Near raised an eye brow as he heard her reject his offer  He then began to wonder. Rubbing his chin he put his ryo back into his pocket. Groaning he looked to the top of the dome. "Lady kage  Please. What is it have I done that has put me so high on the list. I have appeared unto you. I have opened myself to be captured by you at any time. I will go through anything I must to gain a type of trust from you. You of all people should know im not much trouble  Read me my record." Near said with an angry face.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill]   Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:10 am

Shiro sighed, rubbing her head. It was true that he hadn't caused trouble really, but something didn't sit right with her. "It's true you've caused no trouble, but tell me Near what is your motive? What is your nindo? I would rather have the ninja with a poor nindo than the one with none at all." She remembered her ANBU captain asking her when she first joined. The captain hadn't liked the answer but was satisfied enough to let her join. Absently she was wondering if her Nindo had change so much in those seven years.
Back to top Go down
Resonate River

Resonate River

PostSubject: Re: Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill]   Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:34 am

"My nindo... it is simple. Bless the World with my light and have its own hheart shine with greatness erasing the failure of those before me. I wouldnt say It is poor... but when I start to make my new village. I would like allies like yyou. Beautiful and bold  " near said as he would push back pieces of his hair to see the beauty that stood in front of him. For a man that played for both sides he knew a beautiful woman when he saw one.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill]   Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:50 am

Shiro frowned listing to the first part saying nothing till he had finished. "The start of a new village is something to admire. You said that you wanted to spread your light what is your "light"" His goal was something to admire and his nindo innocent enough, but still he was missing-nin and was not someone to be trusted. "Tell me, why were you listed in the bingo book? You were listed but a reason was never given."
Back to top Go down
Resonate River

Resonate River

PostSubject: Re: Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill]   Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:39 am

"My light is my own clan... we come from the heavens... If you've ever read up on my clan you'd know that we came from the sky to deliver something that will come in due time. The River clan are like angels my dear kage." Near said as he would pull out a picture of the clan symbol. Engraved in the symbol was the indent of angel wings. Near would smile and suddenly frown as the woman asked him about the reason he was a missing ninja. "It's ummm... a bit complicated... When i was 19 i had a hard head. I was meant to be the heir of the clan had my brother died. I had just gotten back from training in the thunder mountains for five years and had taken the jounin test. My kage filled me with info that my brother claimed i had died and that there was no reason for me and him to fight for the heir of the clan, it had been my father's decision for us to fight instead of giving it to the oldest. When i heard of this i walked into my clan's compound and waited in my room until father came around. But i heard my brother plotting to get rid of me and so i lost it. I attacked him and we fought. I took the clan's sword which he held and he tried to take it back which ended in his arm being cut off. I then left and after that i had been blamed for a lot of things as a way for my brother to get the blade back. To tell you the truth i guess the status of S rank came with time miss.... I've never been caught for twenty years..."
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill]   Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:59 am

Shiro frowned, her gut was still telling her to tell this guy off, tangling with a missing-nin would be disastrous. She should have ran him out when she had the chance. The village that had placed him in the book was gone, but that didn't erase crimes. "I have thought your offer over, but I'm afraid I must decline. The risks of tangling this village up with a missing-nin out way any benefit. If that is all I suggest you leave before the next patrol comes through."
Back to top Go down
Resonate River

Resonate River

PostSubject: Re: Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill]   Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:50 am

Near would grow a frown as he heard the woman reject his offer. His head bowed and he sighed. Soon walking Up to The Woman and kissing her cheek. "Never knew someone to reject an offer like that... Ill find refuge in another then  Farewell." Near said as his body converted to water, one of the bases of the water clone jutsu. He was now out of sight of the kage. The water which made him sat on the top of the roof. Near left the village he would return to soon. Unknown to him that he would be a subject in the upcoming kage summit

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill]   Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:21 am

Shiro stiffened in surprise when he kissed her cheek before trying to attack him, by the time she could the water clone it seemed had reverted back to normal. Shiro frowned, unsure what to make of the missing-nin was intrigued. He had claimed his clan had come from the angels. This would need some looking into, this was now another reason she needed to learn shadow clones.

Shiro sighed before body flickering away, her paperwork wouldn't wait even though she wanted it to.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill]   Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] Empty

Back to top Go down

Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi  :: Great 6 Nations :: Umigakure no Sato-
Jump to:  
Member Awards

Of The Month

Become Praised

Thread
Thread
Latest topics
» Shinobi World War
Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 11:36 pm by kidbushido

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 pm by Agito

» Been A Long time
Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:14 pm by Amaterasu

» Naruto Nexus 3.0
Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:01 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Extinction
Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:14 am by Amaterasu

» NRPG
Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:36 pm by Hideyoshi Senju

» FinestShinobi [Naruto RP]
Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 am by Guest

» Chorus of Angels
Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 am by Auron Nakamura

» Auron's Adventure: Tag Wars
Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:16 am by Auron Nakamura

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 am by Sato Ace

Village Leader Ranks
Sokage : Closed
Suikage : Closed
Keukage: Closed
Donkage: Closed
Shirotori: Closed
Ratings

Language 3: Objectionable and mature language is permitted.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail.
Violence 3: Extreme violence is permitted
Affiliates
Its Very nice to meet you, NOT[private: Jill] Graybu10
Creative Commons License
(c) Masashi Kishimoto - Naruto Creater and anything canon belongs to him and we do not take credit for his work. (c The site itself belongs to Naoko. All of the rules and templates belong to her and the staff who makes them. (c) All original ideas belong to their rightful users and not the site itself. The site has no ownership over the creations of the members and will not abuse their creations. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism. (c) Artwork- Kon, Google images. (c) Coding - Kon