Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

8 and 9 meet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Village : Soragakure No Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
 8 and 9 meet Left_bar_bleue3/8 8 and 9 meet Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

8 and 9 meet Empty
PostSubject: 8 and 9 meet    8 and 9 meet EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:41 am

Hideyoshi had been sitting the his office reading over some minor paper work that was just dropped on his desk ," Freaking paper work is killing me...my back is killing me more though," Uzu sighed for a moment," I cannot believe that you are complaining about this petty paper work just shut up and do it dammit," sighing Hideyoshi would nod and continue to work on the paper work. So much has happened in such a short time and he was missing his company. With his ANBU off patrolling the village and not that many visitors it was quiet in the Sorkage office and even quieter in the village.

Standing up for a moment he would look outside of his window he would look outside to the village," Its peaceful out here, but i need a little excitement to go down...however something should happen soon," he chuckled to himself as he shook his head. He was now awaiting AKa's presense so they could talk.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Village : Wandering

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
 8 and 9 meet Left_bar_bleue0/8 8 and 9 meet Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

8 and 9 meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8 and 9 meet    8 and 9 meet EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:26 pm

Aka sighed as she rubbed her shoulder again, crutches were a pain; absently she wonder why Genbu could heal others but not herself. The red head shrugged before finiishing climbing up the stairs to his office; stairs another evil thing, like crutches.

"Can't you work faster?" She wined after hitting her foot on the ground again.

"Shush child I am working as fast as the seal allows. I am trying to be precise. You should be grateful that you don't have an accelerated healing factor, other wise you'd need to re-brake your ankle to have it heal right."

Aka winced at the thought before knocking on the door, and walking in. She was never one to stand on formality anyway. She sighed flopping down before regretting it a second later. It hurt like no one business. When the burning in her shoulder waned away she ungritted her teeth to talk again.

"What did you see in Hell Viewing that set you off like that?" Aka never knew what her victims saw only that the jutsu found their darkest fears and had it played out before them. Hideyoshi seemd calm and in control before so she was curious to what he saw that made him suddenly out for blood. Aka shivered at the thought and suddenly started eyeing the kage wearily, maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all; she could still see when he took off the strange cuffs and began tossing her around like a rag doll, she had been so sure that she was going to die. Maybe that was what this meeting was about, he was still out for her blood.

Aka knew she was in position to fight let alone run. but if it came down to it try she would. She found a little comfort as she let her hand rest on the hilt of her katana. "What is this meeting about, why did you want to see me?"
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

8 and 9 meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8 and 9 meet    8 and 9 meet EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:42 pm

Hideyoshi turned around to see aka come in and sit down, the pain from yesterday still apparent due to to the crutches. As he sat down, the same cuffs could be seen on his wrists as he linked his fingers together," Good morning sleepy head, well first i want to say thank you for coming in so we all could talk without beating each other to a pulp," he chuckled for a moment looking around the room for moment before answering her question. He would take a deep breathe and turn to look out the window," If you want to know what i saw in that genjutsu of yours... I saw my village being burned to cinders by myself because i lost control. I also saw my loved ones die in front of me..and that is something you do not want to relive twice," shaking his head, he would quickly change the subject.

Before he could speak again he would be interrupted by Uzu," Genbu the boy would like for all of us to talk...so we could actually get an understanding of what has been going on down below. He also wants to know if you two would stay around for while to complete the training,"Hideyoshi scoffed for a moment," damn you let me finish first before trying to cut in...but he is right. I mulled over your words last night and indeed if one of the 5 villages is indeed destroyed then we need to convene with the remaining Kages. Although i will need information on what happened."
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

8 and 9 meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8 and 9 meet    8 and 9 meet EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:44 pm

Aka nodded, relaxing and letting go, it was good to know that he wasn’t still mad. She winced, hearing what he had seen Genbu had used the jutsu on her so she could understand what she made the victims feel. The genjutsu mistress always made sure that Aka always understood exactly what it was she did with each one. Her fear still made her shiver and gave her the occasional nightmare the Genbu missed.

“Come here, I don’t much like the idea of walking at the moment.” The red head sighed as she stood only cringing slightly at her ankle; Genbu had done wonders in the short time but damn did it hurt. Aka slowly weaved her hands through the signs as the ancient reptile directed her. Her eyes flashed green as she touched his heart and forehead. “Spiritual Art: Third Eye Mind Union!”

Thisismylinedonotjudgeme

Aka stumbled and gasped as she woke up on her back staring up at a bright sky. The first thing she noticed was that her injuries were fine, but she had a few scars on her arms. Carefully she pushed herself up looking around. She was on a white sand beach with blue green water.

Aka frowned a moment as she turned toward the fog line, she could make out the outline of the trees and could hear the sounds of the tropical forest. There was a brake in the fog though, a clear path, figuring that it was way she was supposed to go she started to walk.
It was peculiar, even though she stepped on rocks and twigs, barefoot it didn’t hurt. The further in the forest she went more it seem familiar, but she couldn’t recall when or where. The sound of water drew her away from the path a moment.

It was a river, it was a smooth blue with green streaks, off on the other side of the bank was a green inflow that spilled into the blue mixing together. Aka stared a moment, before a fait echo of a memory filled her mind.

This was a river of chakra, her chakra, and the green was Genbu’s which was spilling into hers. Instantly she realized where she was and what had happened. This were her mind and this body was her spiritual self, and the scars were emotional scars. The one on her forearm was a new one. Gently she touched it before pulling back and gasping, her near death experience, but she could see it was already getting smaller.

Aka moved back to fog path and followed it with new understanding, their mindscapes had literally been melded together and somewhere in the middle they met. The red head had walked this path though her mind before when she was eight, when she first met Genbu, now the old demon could call her when she talked.

Genbu had said it was dangerous to walk in another mind, even more so in your own. Genbu had promised that someday she would go into the fog, but now was not the time for that. Aka suddenly was worried about Hide and if he would delve from the path. No, the fog would keep him on track, she hoped. Right now she could only walk her path and hope for the best otherwise she would have to go find him, with that thought she wonder what his mind his mindscape looked like.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

8 and 9 meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8 and 9 meet    8 and 9 meet EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:42 pm

Hideyoshi walked over to her and sat in the chair beside her as she performed the jutsu and suddenly his world went black. Waking up soon after he would find himself in a forest where the sky was as clear as the day," Where...am i and how did i get in a forest," standing up slowly he would not be aware he was as he was when he was 12. He looked around to see a small trail, leading to somewhere unknown, but something felt odd here. As he walked he would see a single tree that was miscolored than the rest and stretched to the sky. This tree was the largest of them all, being that it was red and blue,"What does this mean...,"he had no idea at the moment that this was the representation of his chakra pool and the red was Uzu's but for the moment he would continue to walk.

To those who were to walk through this large forest, they would see that it was void of all life, only trees and an occasional breeze. To the right was was a small clearing where a cliff would set about an ocean of blue, spanning longer than the eyes could see. The sky, clear and blue was a simply a sky that housed Hideyoshi's inner peace and the forest housed many of his memories. In the distance, which Hideyoshi walked through set the grasslands, void of all trees and where the sky had clouds. The path was clear as day, a small pebble road that would lead to the right destination, but only for Hideyoshi could the voices of his past be heard until one came to the grassland.

As he walked occasionally he would hear voices echo throughout the forest , the most prominent was his fathers. He could hear him calling his name over and over as he walked, but could not find the source until he stopped dead in his tracks because of one voice. He turned to his right and shouted," Mother...where are you," following the voice and straying from the path that he was once on. Hideyoshi longed for his mother because she was the anchor that kept him happy, and was the one he looked up to besides his father. He continued to follow the voice until it led him to a clear grassland void of the trees, something that clicked in his mind before he had noticed it. As he turned around he would see the very team he was once on and drop to his knees grabbing his head," No..no not again, i did not mean for it to happen. I tried my hardest to save you two, but i was too weak...too scared to risk my life for you. Now you are both gone and i am still here," tears fell down the now young Kage's face as he was there on his knees seeing something that had already occurred in his life.

He was there for what seemed like to him hours until he felt something hug him from behind, the warmth felt real and he knew the feeling as he sat there and continued to cry. The presense of his mother made him cry more, but the warmth he was feeling soothed his mind although this wasn't real. The feeling of being in his mothers arms made the pain go away slowly as he sobbed once before speaking quietly," it is hard to continue living without you and father... i promised you i would continue to uphold the dreams and the confidence you had in me, but everytime...," he stopped for a moment to sigh," i feel like this is too much of a burden for me," the true feelings of Hideyoshi were slowly leaking out of him as he sat there in the grassland.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

8 and 9 meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8 and 9 meet    8 and 9 meet EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:22 am

Aka made it to the middle of the realm where their minds met and melded together. It was interesting his mind was like a forest as well, but then he was a Senju. There was a great circle pool in the middle of a clearing. Two rivers flowed one blue with green and one mixed with red, their chakra connecting their minds. It was peculiar and fascinating. Genbu would be able to explain more as to why it was that way.

Aka frowned where were the demon's anyway? A cry of a bird answered her question to where Uzu was. She could see him bound in a cave, or rather the base of a large three, she could see it scyphning off the angry red chakra as the bird cried out. Off on the other side of the pool was a cave with complex steal bars holding in a large shelled reptile.

Aka looked around a moment, "Where is Hideyoshi?" The sound of red lighting cracking over his forest made her jump, that was not good. His mind was calm before, he must have gotten off the path. Aka looked over at Genbu who nodded answering the unasked question. Aka nodded and closed her eyes drawing the green strings from the pool and Genbu, slowly forming a cloak of three tails around her.

The girls hair floated around in the water like chakra, her eyes had turned the brilliant emerald green again. She turned and looked at the Phoenix who turned away. Aka ignored it as she dashed into the fog glowing like a beacon as she searched for the missing shadow.

Thisismylinedonotjudeme

One of her snake like tails hissed as they knocked out another one of Hideyoshi's mental defenses, another wood clone or another person from his past that she did not recognize. The trees were rather bothersome as well, but she really couldn't risk damaging those so she was forced to back track.

Several times though, his memories and fears had been sent after, even a false Uzu had come and burned part of the forest. Once, she shivered, she had been forced to watch as several young kids were cut down, and she was left stand alone unable to do anything.

Aka yelped suddenly as a vine grabbed her and pulled her pinning her to a tree, her eyes widened, Not again!, a pair of sharp spikes reared up ready to bring back another unpleasant memory

Suddenly the vines and spikes wither away as a shadow stepped out of the fog, rather two did. The sound of thudner rumbled over head. "Speak quickly before I change my mind about saving you. Who are you and why are you here?"

Aka gaped, the man was tall and muscular and look much like Hideyoshi , but his eyes weren't so gentle, but the grief and will of steel was there. The women was lovely and her eyes were more like Hideyoshi's blue eyes, or he had hers. Her features were soft as apposed to her husband, but she was also tall like him, and held herself with great pride and strength.

"I am Akakeme Tonbo, I am the Jinchuuriki of the eight tails. I am here to save your son. We came to speak with the Bijuu, but he went off the path and is lost in his own mind, his grief it seems now."

The pair looked at each other before nodding. Aka bowed thanking taking off after them. When trees blocked their way he pushed them aside with easy and dispersed the other mental guards. Soon they came to a field where the center of the storm seemed to the be.

The women turned to look at Aka, "What you speak is true, Hideyoshi is lost in his grief and slowly tearing his mind apart. I am just a memory but please help my son, he had a lover and a child and a village. He has so much ahead of him please."

Aka nodded, satisfying the memory before she slipped off with her husband into the mist while the girl turned the other way. Aka gritted her teeth pushing past the storm toward shadow on the hill, she could faintly hear him crying over the wind giving her more drive.

When she reached him, Aka wrapped her arms and her cloak around him sheltering him from the maelstrom that he had created. Instinctively she sat him in her lap and held him, and whispered softly trying to sooth him, "It will be ok Hideyoshi, it will be ok."

She listened softly as he called her mother and spilled out all of his secrets and fears and sorrows. Aka suddenly understood why it was so dangerous, you could learn more than you ever wanted to know about a person. It made her heart ache to listen to him but still she held him, letting him cry himself out as she tried to sooth him.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

8 and 9 meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8 and 9 meet    8 and 9 meet EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:34 am

Hideyoshi continued to cry into the vision of his mother that was Aka," i try and try to make things right after the many wrongs of my past that i have done...and i cannot even wipe my hands clean anymore," he sobs again as he feels the soothing energy calm him down as he looked up to see Aka and wiped his eyes. Looking at her he would sigh and sit up, now she could see that he was indeed looking like a 12 year old," So i guess... you know the real me now, the me that i have to hide and show no weakness for my people," he sat up and looked up to Aka for a moment," I thought you were my mother for a moment...i saw two of my closest friends die in front of me over and over until i lost myself."

He looked up to her and sat down for a moment," what else did you see when you came and found me... did you see something," raising a brow to her as he stood up and dusted himself off. He slowly looked around and could see a red beacon and sighed," oh god he is pissed now, what did you do to him Genbu," smiling as he began to walk off," are you coming or not because i refuse to stay here any longer...," with that he would follow the red light as he walked through his mind and back to Uzu, and as he got to him he would stop at the gate and smile," well hello my little song bird how are you today....hope you have been behaving well."

Uzu laughed as he came to the gate and looked eye to eye with Hideyoshi," So the prodigal genius has finally came to visit me...so we can actually meet face to face. Your a lot more punier than i thought but then again you look like a fucking 12 year old," Uzu laughed as he walked around in the cave. He sat still for a moment before looking clearly at Aka," Tell my sister to get the hell out of here... if we are going to talk then lets do it now, i do not want to prolong this any longer than i have to," Hideyoshi sighed and turned around," well let us make the best of this while we can...i don't like to agree with him sometimes but he is right. We have all the time in the world to talk and actually find a common ground," As Hideyoshi sat before the cage and waited for them.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

8 and 9 meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8 and 9 meet    8 and 9 meet EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:57 am

Aka watched him wearily, the shape one's soul took was a reflection of one's true self and that disturbed the young women greatly. Still now was not the time to discuss such things. Aka sighed mentally noting to bug him about things later. She shivered recalling some of his mental defenses.

"O' Caged chicken, I like you, am trapped thus cannot leave. We can continue later as our hosts have things to discuss."

Aka sighed ignoring both of them as she walked over to the swirling pool dipping her feel in, she sighed feeling her cloaked slipping away and mental anguish. She turned and looked over at the 12 year old. "Yes as Genbu has informed you Rauigakue is gone. We went to check it out, all that is left is scorched earth."

It happened a few months ago Sokage, at least that when Gebu felt the disurbance as a large portion of the world was obliterated. I am surprised, and disturbed that you did not know till now.

We looked as best we could, but all we can tell you was it was fire jutsu a very strong one. There are no survivors save for the few that were out of the village at the time."
Aka sighed pulling her feet out of the water and sitting cross legged. She would wait to talk to Hide till later about the other things, this was more important.

"Also there is something else around something very dark. The natural energy will not touch it, I can sense it, but I can not locate it. Uzu can no doubt feel it as well. I have felt this before I'm sure but I can't place where or what it was.

As I told you Senju dark days are coming and we had best prepare, for worst and hope for the best, for I fear we will need all the luck we can get."
Genbu sighed as she closed her eyes and shook a moment trying to recall where but couldn't it was blocked from her mind.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

8 and 9 meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8 and 9 meet    8 and 9 meet EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:31 am

"Oh my dear sister when he finally lets me free, we are settling our age old grudge and i will end our petty feud, but if these little kiddies need to talk i will let him," Uzu disappeared into the cave to leave them alone. As she spoke he would nod and sigh, although he was leaning against the cage," I am in the sky Aka...Disturbances of the earth i won't feel, even one that is in tuned with nature," he sighed for a moment as he mentally sigh, it being audible for her to hear.

Once she said fire jutsu he would mull over somethings before speaking again," So we are dealing with one who is delved in fire ninjutsu yet, i am wondering if this bird would know anything about the jutsu," Uzu merely chuckled as he said nothing. In the meantime he would ponder on something for a moment.

" We need to find the other Jinchuriki and at least try and band together to fight this opposing enemy or at least protect our world. You were right about looking at the bigger picture and now i am. On my part i shall meet with the other Kages and get us all to at least fortify ourselves until whoever this is shows their motives. Also...that means we will need to push our training further Aka. For that," he would turn around and face Uzu," I will be letting this cage open so that we settle this once and for and ...and finally work together."

Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

8 and 9 meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8 and 9 meet    8 and 9 meet EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:09 am

Genbu and Aka froze in horror. "NO!" Aka yelled before rapidly forming the seals again to break the jutsu. Aka gasped as she was suddenly yanked back into her body and slammed her head into the wall behind her. She looked over the Kage who was coming to her tember flaring again.

"YOU FOOL! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE ALMOST DID!" Her eyes flashed green a moment. "YOU WOULD HAVE UNDONE EVERYTHING YOU WORKED TO PROTECT!"

Her eyes flashed green again as she glared at him, "I have half a mind to do Hell viewing on you, but I'm sure you remember the effects well enough." They stayed green. "You would have killed yourself, me, and every person on this island and it would have been all your fault! For being a protector and prodigy that was damn near foolish."

TWC: 2202
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

8 and 9 meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8 and 9 meet    8 and 9 meet EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:47 am

Hideyoshi was forced back into his body as he hit the desk and flipped over it scratching his head, his lazy demenour was apparently back as he looked at her and sighed," Dammit i wasn't going to do it now...fuck i was going to wait until mastered the last tail and then do it...why are you bitching at me i know what i would have done and im not an idiot," the voice of Uzu cackled as he sighed for a moment," Boy...she is right and you are dumb, if you want my power you will have to literally beat me...so good luck with that Boy," Hideyoshi sat at his desk and rubbed his temples for a moment.

Now with that out of the way he would pull out some papers and quickly write something down before standing up," alright...now the first part is in order now we need to find the rest of the Jin so we can sort this out," sighing as he performed the summoning jutsu. From the smoke a small fox boy appeared wearing goggles and looked shy as he unraveled his tails," yes big brother Hide," Hizure said shyly. He would hand him the letters and smile," take these to the Kage and this is urgent," patting him on the head as the boy poofed and went away.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

8 and 9 meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8 and 9 meet    8 and 9 meet EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:58 pm

Aka snorted, "Forgive me if do not trust you with things that happen in the mind. You turned toward the cage of course Genbu and I were worried that you were going to fucking open it. And no I don't thing you fully realize what we thought you were about to do.

"The power isn't free, you are going to have to fight Uzu to separate his power from his will, but to do that you will have open the seal."
She raised her hand up to stop him from interrupting, "What you don't realize , and what Uzu won't tell you, is that if you lose he will be free. So pardon me for fearing for my spiritual and physical bodies."

Aka sighed shifting her ankle a moment, it was much batter. "That brings me to the next thing. Why did you go into the fog? Did it ever occur to you that it could ," Aka shook her head, "No would be dangerous? I understand that you have most likely ever walked another's mind, but common sense!"

TWC [2380]
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

8 and 9 meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8 and 9 meet    8 and 9 meet EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Hideyoshi looked at her blankly as he reached into the desk and pulled out a rice cake, nomming on it quietly while she spoke. Once she was done he would wipe his mouth and sigh," You two worry too much...have some faith . If i have to fight him then so be it, only makes things so much funner for me. After all...won't you have to do the same Aka," lifting a brow to her as he leaned back into the chair.

When she scolded him about going into the fog, his cuffs would clink for a moment as he simply looked at her with a blank expression," I heard something that made me stray of the path...something important to me, so i went to it. Even if i haven't gone through another s mind before today, at any rate i have sent my summon to deliver the messages to the Kage for this meeting and you and one more are coming with me," he sighed as he wrote something down on a sheet of paper," In that time i am gone, i will need to appoint someone to watch over things."

For the moment he would smile and stop writing as he leaned back and looked at Aka for a moment before closing his eyes. He could hear the voice of Uzu in his head," You talk big for such an insecure child, and when you finally come here i cannot wait to kill you and be free."
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

8 and 9 meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8 and 9 meet    8 and 9 meet EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Aka glared that was not all, but it seemed he had put an end to the conversation on that subject, silently she vowed she would discuss this later. Her face frowned even more so, "Why must I come? I have already informed you of all that I know." She liked her anonymousnes it made travel easier and she certainly didn't want it to be known to the world who and what she was. As Genbu said the dark power was coming and would come for them later.

"No, I won't go. It's not safe for me to be known. I took a risk with you because you were a Jinchuuriki too. You already know that I know on the matter, you don't need me and it is better for me to stay unknown." Aka glanced out the window a moment before slowly making herself stand her foot was healed, but the flesh wounds on her shoulder were still closing up, still she was better than when they had started.

In regards to fighting the giant tortoise, she knew this already and was trying to figure out how. She could only use two elements and her ninjutsu left much to be desired. She would need to work on her kenjutsu then, because in a genjutsu fight it was no contest. She paused a moment thinking. "In regards to what happened, there is one other thing. Your spiritual true self was twelve, why?" She turned to face him her gaze brown again. "I saw the two soul scars, but still more importantly why twelve?"

TWC [2642]
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

8 and 9 meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8 and 9 meet    8 and 9 meet EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:09 pm

Hideyoshi nodded and smiled as he stood up and walked over to a small room for a moment to change, putting on a black long sleeved shirt and his white no sleeved long jacket. Coming out with his Naginata on his back he would look at Aka," i will not force you to go, but if you shall stay then i would like you to watch over the village and let me know if anything happens," he would smile and perform the summoning Jutsu," here i will leave Hizure with you, he is a bit shy but he will keep you company and help you with what you need."

When she asked about why he was 12 in his mind, and honestly he was not going to answer her. As it stood, that was something personal, but she should have known," Fine do you want to know why i was twelve...because that was when my life ended...at the age of twelve i lost it all. Anything else you want to know , wait what two soul scars," raising a brow before leaning on the door.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

8 and 9 meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8 and 9 meet    8 and 9 meet EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:40 pm

Aka sighed turning over to him shaking her head, "I asked because what ever state your soul is in is going to be the state you will be fighting Uzu is in. I will not ask how your life ended, but I suggest you realize it hasn't you have a lover and a child and a village so the way I see it your life is not over."

Aka pointed to right over her eye, "Here," and she moved pointing to over his heart. "And here. You had two scars, well several but those two here the most prominent." She could see that he didn't understand so she closed her trying to think a moment before looking back to him. "If you noticed I was not injured while I was in our shared mind, that is because the soul does not get damaged like that. However it can be scared by trauma or pains of the heart.

I had one that reflected my fear that I was going to die when you threw that tree. It is gone but they are caused by negative emotions. You can get them from real anything thing most are minor and fade with time but yours were very dark and very prominent. I would be careful Hideyoshi, it means you have mental traumas that can be exploited.

I do not pretend to know you, have only walk you mind once and much of what I was I am trying to forget. We all have our secrets and pains, but the soul shows all. Hideyoshi I would address those thing before fight Uzu, bijuu are notorious cheep shots."
Aka winced remembering when she had first tried to befriend the great demon. "And I will watch over the village, Sokage."

The red head gasped as a green chakra cloak formed around Aka, "Senju, head my host's words. No matter how I care for my host I will not make this an easy fight for her, and I can promise you my brother will not make it so.

"To control our chakra takes a great strength of will, which is why it is to draw when you are angered, it is not just Uzu will. It will take an even grater one to separate our wills from our chakra. You will be in for the fight of your life Senju I subject that you address your scares Senju because I will not pull punches and my brother certainly won't ether.

"One last thing, be careful. Something is out there. Watch your back and stay safe. Despite what you believe you have much to live for."
Genbu retracted her chakra, giving back control to her host.

"One last thing Kage-sama, despite what you believe your life has just began." She paused a moment thinking recalling what Genbu as said, "On second thought I'm coming with you."

[exit]

TWC: [3161]

Seventh Tail Unlocked
Great Typhoon Unlocked

Last edited by Aka Tonbo on Sat May 11, 2013 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

8 and 9 meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8 and 9 meet    8 and 9 meet EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Hideyoshi had sighed for a moment before nodding," well then...if you want to truly know why i was a 12 year old then we are going back inside of my head..but after the Kage summit we must do this. You can have all of your answers soon , but for now i will worry about the Kage summit," although he would stand and listen to Genbu. Her words hit true as he nodded and smiled," Genbu thank you for your wisdom, but for now...these issues will have to sit so that i can first fortify our plans and from there we shall work on us. Also that little kid you met was me when i was truly strong, i know it sounds strange or weird, but that kid is me. Not just in flaws, but in strength. Next time we delve in, i want you to truly talk to him."

He stopped when she mentioned his child he would freeze," How did you...know about that. No one knows but one other, and yet you know," he was now interested to find out how she knew about his unborn child, but for now it was time to go and arrive at the meeting. Hearing she would come with him he would look at Hizure," You are in charge for the moment and you already know what to do. If you need anything call for Naoto or Chimitsu and while i am gone this village is on an immediate state of lock down until i arrive back," he smiled ruffeling the little fox boys hair and grabbed his Kage hat," alright Aka lets be going," smiling as he exited the office.

TWC =2877

Tailed Beast V8 Unlocked

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

8 and 9 meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8 and 9 meet    8 and 9 meet Empty

Back to top Go down

8 and 9 meet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi  :: Great 6 Nations :: Soragakure no Sato :: Sokage Building :: Sokages Office-
Jump to:  
Member Awards

Of The Month

Become Praised

Thread
Thread
Latest topics
» Shinobi World War
 8 and 9 meet EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 11:36 pm by kidbushido

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
 8 and 9 meet EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 pm by Agito

» Been A Long time
 8 and 9 meet EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:14 pm by Amaterasu

» Naruto Nexus 3.0
 8 and 9 meet EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:01 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Extinction
 8 and 9 meet EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:14 am by Amaterasu

» NRPG
 8 and 9 meet EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:36 pm by Hideyoshi Senju

» FinestShinobi [Naruto RP]
 8 and 9 meet EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 am by Guest

» Chorus of Angels
 8 and 9 meet EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 am by Auron Nakamura

» Auron's Adventure: Tag Wars
 8 and 9 meet EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:16 am by Auron Nakamura

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
 8 and 9 meet EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 am by Sato Ace

Village Leader Ranks
Sokage : Closed
Suikage : Closed
Keukage: Closed
Donkage: Closed
Shirotori: Closed
Ratings

Language 3: Objectionable and mature language is permitted.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail.
Violence 3: Extreme violence is permitted
Affiliates
 8 and 9 meet Graybu10
Creative Commons License
(c) Masashi Kishimoto - Naruto Creater and anything canon belongs to him and we do not take credit for his work. (c The site itself belongs to Naoko. All of the rules and templates belong to her and the staff who makes them. (c) All original ideas belong to their rightful users and not the site itself. The site has no ownership over the creations of the members and will not abuse their creations. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism. (c) Artwork- Kon, Google images. (c) Coding - Kon