Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No one is stirring...except for ANBU

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Village : Umigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
No one is stirring...except for ANBU Left_bar_bleue3/8No one is stirring...except for ANBU Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

No one is stirring...except for ANBU Empty
PostSubject: No one is stirring...except for ANBU   No one is stirring...except for ANBU EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:47 am

Shiro Yuki sighed closing her eyes as she sat outside the interrogation chamber, waiting, as her suspect was being encouraged to cooperate. Cording her her internal clock it was well after one going on two in the morning. The captain hit her head against the wall jostling herself awake, she wanted to leave so badly but the information was time sensitive and needed to acted on as soon as they got it. Shiro drew in her cold relishing in it, Karmi why did everything have to start getting crazy all at once.

The white cloaked women perked up hearing footsteps echoing, they were a much needed break from the constant screaming, the door weren't totally sound proof.
Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Village : Umigakure no Sato | Shirotori

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
No one is stirring...except for ANBU Left_bar_bleue1/1No one is stirring...except for ANBU Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: No one is stirring...except for ANBU   No one is stirring...except for ANBU EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:29 am

Sakura sat with the rest of ANBU as the interrogation dragged out. Mostly everyone was tired at that point and wanted to go home, but their duties came first. Sakura herself didn't really mind the interrogation all that much. She never slept much, neither during the night nor day, so typically she would be awake at these times anyway. And the screams of the man in the interrogation roomed, while it filled her with some sadness at his fate as she couldn't be of help, it also was a bit exhilarating.

The main leader of the interrogation walked up to her as she sat crossed leg outside the interrogation room watching. He handed her a folder, and whispered to her orders to deliver it to the ANBU captain's office. She nodded and left the room, starting down the hallways. With some silence existing between the hallways towards the captain's office and the interrogation room she just stepped out of, Sakura's heels resounding of the hard floor as she proceeded. Sakura knocked on the door, and stated her reason. "I come baring news on the progress of the interrogation, master," she said, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
No one is stirring...except for ANBU Left_bar_bleue3/8No one is stirring...except for ANBU Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: No one is stirring...except for ANBU   No one is stirring...except for ANBU EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:27 pm

"First I am not master, second what is the new? I hope its good. We're cutting it close on this mission as it is." Shiro looked up at her lieutenant, as she let her pen down and closed the file she was working on. No matter what job anyone had there was always paperwork. The white haired captain leaned back stretching her arms as she waited for the news.
Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
No one is stirring...except for ANBU Left_bar_bleue1/1No one is stirring...except for ANBU Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: No one is stirring...except for ANBU   No one is stirring...except for ANBU EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:38 pm

Sakura entered the room, the door coming open in a slightly annoying squeal from the hinges. She ignored that as she stood before the woman now. She noticed quickly that the woman was just as fatigued as everyone else. Although she had expected as much, she was pleased that she didn't try to hide it though as she stretched in her seat. For that, among other reasons, Sakura had some admiration for the young girl.

"Very well," she said in response to her order and place the file on the desk neatly. "I'm guessing that we are making progress - how much so is in that folder. He also said that you, along with everyone else, if you feel fit can take the rest of the night off as they're just rapping up; he'll provide more information in the morning," Sakura said, keeping her voice serious, yet it was obvious that her usual amusing tone never left for a single second if a person was to pick up on it close enough. She waited for a response, looking directly at the younger girl before her.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: No one is stirring...except for ANBU   No one is stirring...except for ANBU EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:07 am

"You have no idea how tempting that offer is right now," She paused a moment staring at the stack of folders, then at the clock on the wall. "I think I'll take him up on that. Sakura, you want to come and get coffee or whatever someone drinks at this hour with me?" The white haired captain yawned again as she pulled off her mask and folded it up in the white cloak and placed the new folder on her stack of old ones on the bundle. "I know I've asked as a captain, but as a friend how did the mission in Rice go?"
Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: No one is stirring...except for ANBU   No one is stirring...except for ANBU EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:41 am

It didn't take much of a ability to read person's tones for anyone to note the pleasantry existent in Shiro's tone as she spoke after Sakura made her report. Sakura followed the young captain's gaze as she peered at the clock even though she already knew what time it was. As a captain, one would typically prefer to stay around until all their duties were over and done with, but seeing the state of the young girl before her, Sakura could tell that that likely wasn't going to be the case today. The woman likely was thinking "screw the rules" at that point, although Sakura could never really picture the young girl who always seems to delicate to her saying something like that.

She didn't much time to decide on what to do with the offer that the woman true her way so boldly. The two had never interacted very much outside of their duties within the ANBU, which was surprising since Sakura knew almost all the members within the group; some as friends, some as old or even present lovers, some as close as family she had had in her past. Yet, they all knew so much, yet so little about who she was as a person. This woman though was just her superior commander, and she figured though that it was likely because the woman never asked her to interact pass that before, and Sakura never really bothered to overstep that ground. Surely though, she still had duties she could stay back to handle with the rest of the guys staying back for the interrogation, but she certainly was looking forward to finding out more about her precious little captain who she adored. "Sure thing, I would love to," she said smiling as she pulled off her own mask. She wasn't sure whether the girl had seemed her without the mask before, but it was unlikely since she was the captain.

she would make way for the woman to lead to wherever she was interested in going. She thought for a second on the question asked off her. The girl was right, she had answered as a underling, but now she wanted her to answer on a more personal level Sakura suspected. Surely though she wasn't intent on lying about it, in spite of how sudden the question seemed to her. "Well... I met a few interesting people along the way that I hope to meet later for one," she said, smiling a bit distantly, but mainly just to give the impression that she wasn't lying about what was being said. "It was also quite easy. I think even you could have handled it," she said, looking at the girl from the corner of her eyes with a playful smile. She was good at being a ANBU able to take any orders, but she was even better as a friend - hopefully the young girl was just as easy and could take a joke.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: No one is stirring...except for ANBU   No one is stirring...except for ANBU EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:38 am

Shiro smiled, when the other woman accepted. She had been captain for a while but she had always taken it so stiffly, she missed having to hang out with her teammate her cousin's depature and return really made her want that connection again. "Wonderful, there is a bar that serves shinobi still open at this hour, I think they serve coffee." 

The younger white haired women picked up her bundle and turned out the, before locking the door as she left. Shiro sighed as she caught herself humming, she had been awake and working for 44 hours, she was dead tired. She nodded listing to the older women's report on the mission and how she could have done it. "Just because I have to do desk work now and deal with red tape, doesn't mean I've lost my edge, if you can handle it, I most certainly could have." The ANBU captain sighed and she began to clench and clench her hand. "One job I don't think I ever want is Umikage."

A few twist and turns the pair left the dank prison and air lock that held Umi's criminals. The streets of the main part of the village were fairly quiet, the only one really stirring were the ANBU and those just coming in from missions. "I'm sorry I'm really bad at small talk." She blushed a little scratching her head, as she reaized she had no idea how to talk to people outside of work.
Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: No one is stirring...except for ANBU   No one is stirring...except for ANBU EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:35 am

Sakura trailed off slightly as she wondered how did the woman know of bars that existed this late at night, but she figured maybe she was given the woman too little credit. She wasn't sure why but for some reason she felt like the young girl, while she was in her early twenties, Sakura felt like her appearance, and her occasional moments of depend on the ANBU members strongly, made her see her as a teen just learning the ropes. That was just her though, to her almost every man and woman was like a child to her.

Still, the woman was intent on showing her otherwise as she countered Sakura's smart remark. Then she heard her mentioned becoming Umikage, and she looked at her curiously. She wasn't sure why, but she wasn't willing to probe further, especially since she had some understand for the girl's statement. Sakura was caring, the first quality of being a kage, but beside being too kind, she felt that she was certainly not really one for the desk work. She could do it, but there wasn't enough interaction with the village behind that desk, and she would would hate that.

Coming to the exit of the prison, Sakura couldn't help but take a breath of fresh air. She could spend days on end in that prison, and she has many a times, but fresh air was always going to be welcomed. "I can understand how you feel," she said, looking at her with a smile as she walked along. "I figured as much," she stated in response to Shiro's antisocial comment. "But don't worry too much. You don't know me very much in the first place. It's more so my fault since I never tried to reach out to you," she said, frowning slightly in an attempt to cast the blame onto herself to help Shiro out just a bit. "So maybe we can start with getting to know more about each other." she asked, furrowing a brow, smiling. "You are cute when you're nervous though - it's a side of you I didn't think exist," she said, deciding to go off topic as well as tease her to see what reaction she would get.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: No one is stirring...except for ANBU   No one is stirring...except for ANBU EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:15 am

The younger woman sighed a little smiling, glade to her that she wasn't the only one that was awkward at these sort of things. Shiro turned right ducking into a small restaurant. The man at the bar nodded before tilting his head over to the booth. Shiro nodded taking the seat. "So, what do you do when you're not working?" The waiter came by dropping off a couple of glasses of water. Shiro knew about the place becuase she came here often a lot of times for coffee while she worked a double shift. They knew not to ask questions and left her alone.
Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: No one is stirring...except for ANBU   No one is stirring...except for ANBU EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:41 am

Sakura was at least pleased that her words had managed to get a warming smile out of the woman, which only made her own brighten as she walked along. She followed her into the small bar and restaurant. Not being familiar with the place, she looked around a bit in amazement. She noted the wordless communication between her and the man, which she knew meant that the woman was a regular at the place - she wasn't as antisocial as she thought, at least not around bars. She took up a glass of water, drinking a bit of it just to get something wet, or anything for that matter, down her throat. She placed the water back down and thought for a second on the question asked. "Well, I mostly just social around the village as much as possible I guess. A lot of charity work for people," she said honestly. "Not much a interesting life for most I guess." She frowned with a shrug. "What about you?"

Last edited by Hyuga Sakura on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: No one is stirring...except for ANBU   No one is stirring...except for ANBU EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:18 pm

"My free time is spent normally training my little cousin and keeping him out of trouble or sleeping." She smiled. "I really don't get a chance to get out much, so yours seems more so than mine at the moment." The younger snow haired women took a drink of her water not looking at the menu, she had been there so many time before she knew it by heart. "Its funny to listen to the genin and how they say our jobs are exciting. You know what you want yet? My treat."
Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: No one is stirring...except for ANBU   No one is stirring...except for ANBU EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:21 pm

Sakura  studied the menu before her a bit thoroughly before placing it down. "After such a long interrogation, even I'm a bit tired," she said, her words actually truthful since she was actually quite tired, "So, I'll have Kirsch. The alcohol might help me sleep. Thanks for paying though, I'm in your debt." She returned to the earlier discussion. "I must say, uou don't seem like the sleep all day type... whatever that means," she said joke fully. "Nevertheless, the job can be quite exciting. Hearing those men and women scream through some of those interrogations is somewhat invigorating," she said intentionally to get a reaction out of the woman.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: No one is stirring...except for ANBU   No one is stirring...except for ANBU EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:26 am

Nods and waves the waitress over and telling them their orders before she leaves the pair again. "I don't be much time off and between work and Kuroi I'm tired." She snorted and smiled, their drinks arrived and their server left again before she continued. "I'm beginning to wonder if I let you hang out with TI too much." Takes a shot, the alcohol is warm down her throat and belly.
Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: No one is stirring...except for ANBU   No one is stirring...except for ANBU EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:35 pm

Sakura giggled at Shiro's comment about who she was allowed to hang around with. Inside she couldn't help but laugh just a little more since she alone knew that her like for those sort of gruesome activities were apart of her and she would have had them even if she wasn't in Umigakure. "Maybe," she said, "Hanging around you might be much better I suppose - especially if you're so generous to pay for drinks whenever we go out." She gave a little smirk at her own comment as she poured herself a glass of the cherry alcohol and took a considerably big drink from it, but still she left some for her to sip the rest. "I have met your cousin Kuroi in person though. He's cute and nicer than I thought. We are suppose to get married a few months from now."
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: No one is stirring...except for ANBU   No one is stirring...except for ANBU EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:46 pm

"We'll see Sakura, I may have to make you pay some time." She smiled sipping the drink. The younger woman choked a minute later, coughing at the a last part. "Wait, what? Married? Start from the beginning please. There has to be story behind this." Shiro sighed as she looked over at other woman, curious about what her royal pain of cousin had done this time.
Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: No one is stirring...except for ANBU   No one is stirring...except for ANBU EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:01 am

Sakura pretended to be concerned by the younger woman's sudden spit take even though she had intentionally told her about the wedding to get a reaction out of her. She wasn't sure whether she had found out or not, but she knew she likely hadn't since it was only a few days ago had it happened - although mostly as a joke. "Well," Sakura started, sipping the last of her drink, "When I had returned to the village I met him and I was cold, and basically he told me I should get married to him and come live with him so that I can get accustomed. I figure it would be rude to not accept, so I... sort of did."

She smiled a bit nervously and poured herself a glass more of the cherry liquid since she knew the story certainly wasn't much of a justified one. "I think it was mostly a joke, although he did say he would like a few more months before then. Although if it wasn't a joke I suppose I would need your blessing, wouldn't I?" she asked, furrowing a brow, her mouth puckering slightly.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: No one is stirring...except for ANBU   No one is stirring...except for ANBU EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:47 pm

"I not sure if I should be so mean as to you has to give it, because I'm pretty sure he is serious." Shiro began to wonder if it would be worth while to but Kuroi in TI. He was very good as making her life difficult. "You may not have a fiancé after I get home. I swear he is trying to give me a heart attack." Shiro took another shot of the Sake, thinking. "So are you being serious?"
Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: No one is stirring...except for ANBU   No one is stirring...except for ANBU EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:16 pm

Sakura chortled at the comment made by the younger woman. She had expected her to say something like that. Hearing that one's little cousin was going to marry one of your colleagues more than twice his age was surely to draw that sort of reaction from anyone. She took a sip of her drink, and stopped just in time to hear the woman ask a more serious and apparently straight forward question just then. She matched her gaze for a second as if she was thinking, then spoke smoothly, "As I said I already accepted his proposal I believe, but again, if you wish against it then I will respect your wishes and maybe make it up to him somehow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No one is stirring...except for ANBU   No one is stirring...except for ANBU Empty

Back to top Go down

No one is stirring...except for ANBU
Page 1 of 1