Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Prom 2013

Go down 
+4
Kuroi Shimada
Yuuki Terumi
Chinatsu Taiyo
Hirano Arumi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Prom 2013   Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:49 pm

Arumi smiled, getting a bit more used to this dancing thing. Kenji was being encouraging, though he seemed just as nervous as she was. Looking over, she saw that her partner was blushing a bit. It was around then she realized just what she had gotten herself into, slowdancing close with some guy. Her cheeks flushed a bit, nervous but happy. "You're not so bad yourself."she managed to say. Her other hands started getting more comfortable, moving to settle next to where her main hands were. She worried a bit, scared that the extra hands might be freaking him out, but tried to put it out of her mind. He seemed to be doing alright so far. He wasn't exactly at ease, but then again nobody here seemed to be. And he was being nice about it, which was more than some had done. "Say, I never got to hear if you danced."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shoshi
Head Admin
Head Admin
Uchiha Shoshi

Village : Donzogakure no Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Prom 2013   Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:59 pm

Shoshi could feel her lungs grasping for some air as the man who she could faintly see in front of her continued to press his arm more into her neck, almost as if he wanted to crush her entire trachea. She clawed at his arms, trying to pull them free, and although she herself was strong by most standards, the man was certainly out of her league in that department. With pain in her throat and her head hurting a bit from crashing against the wall, she couldn't think all that straight to do something better than trying to overpower him.

Before all breath left her body, she could feel a sudden ease on her throat and gasped for breath desperately. It took about three seconds for her to fully gather enough air to think clearly, but even with her eyes closed she could now hear a lot of squirming and painful screaming. Her eyes fluttered open surprised to see the man who was choking her earlier, now clawing at his own throat to breath. There were no longer three of them and the other two were not looking out of the alleyway. She turned her eyes, surprised firstly to see one of the men bleeding out on the ground, and secondly at the sight of a a young white haired boy. She focused on his attributes, and one thing certainly made him distinguishing: his smile. She couldn't help feel frightened seeing someone smiling like that especially in the night, but he was seemingly her rescuer.

She lingered on him for a second, but then returned her glance to the last two men who were now looking at the smirking male with surprise, leaving them open. She took the chance and quickly threw a punch at the closest one to her. She could feel his nose crunch beneath her fist before her fell back, clawing at his now bleeding nose. Shoshi shook off the bit of her from the hardness of his nose, now alive in anger. The next one turned to her immediately in surprise, and she looked at him, her jaw tensed.

He threw a punch at her, and Shoshi easily parried the sloppy attempt, kicking him in the gut. He fell to his knees at the pain. Her anger overwhelming her now, Shoshi went to him as he stayed knelt on the ground, and tried to smash his face in from the side with a kick as he wasn't facing her now. When he suddenly reacted, Shoshi was surprised to see he now had a knife. With how close they were she didn't have much time to react before the blade swung up her chest.

Shoshi stepped back, and then was surprised when her dress was split directly down the middle. It went all the way down her belly button leaving most of her chest and stomach exposed, but she had managed to at least avoid him for cutting her. "Your dead," she hissed, now steaming more than because of the dress. She ran at him, and he tried to stab at her directly, but she parried the knife strike and brought her knee up to his stomach. Before he could crumble to the ground from the pain, she pulled him up by his shirt and and delivered three punches into his face. He fell to the ground not moving as he was likely unconscious from the attacks, but Shoshi was now left with a bleeding hand from his broken nose and busted mouth, and the slightly feeling of pain in her knuckles.

"Dammit," she said, shaking her fist of once more, while also referring to the cut down the middle of her dress. She suddenly remembered the male who had saved her and turned to him, calming her anger to at least show him a expression of kindness. His smile once more set her off, but she didn't waver as she started to walk towards him, smiling. His smile still set her off just slightly, but she didn't waver. Besides, he couldn't be all that bad since he had just saved her from potentially getting raped or kill, or even both. She kept a respectable distance between him and her, about five feet should suffice. He was slightly taller than her, but seemingly younger. "Thanks. That was a pretty close one - I swear that was going to be the end for me," she said, frowning first at the matter yet managing to smile afterwards.

Last edited by Uchiha Shoshi on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Village : Kemurigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Prom 2013   Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:34 am

"Your're not so bad yourself." It took Kenji a few moments to actually get what Arumi meant, he was trying to focus on not screwing up the dance too bad, luckily slow dances weren't too complicated. But when he noticed Arumi blushing a bit Kenji realized she was referring to his looks, which certainly didn't help his cheeks turn back to normal. What have you gotten yourself into Kenji. He had no idea what he was doing. Kenji figured that he would just mingle a little so he could say he went and spend the rest of the night back at the hotel, yet here he was slow dancing with a girl from Donzoko. It was about then that he noticed that her second set of hands had moved to join the first, which needless to say felt odd, not bad, actually pretty interesting, but still odd. "Say, I never got to hear if you danced." "Well, to be honest, dancing isn't really one of my strong suits." He said in the same polite but awkward tone, he figured it would be best just to tell the truth instead of lying about something so menial, and given the circumstances he could be doing a lot worse.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Terumi

Yuuki Terumi

Village : Ex Kemurigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/8Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Prom 2013   Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:02 am

Yuuki watched as the girl recovered and attacked the other two men his smile not leaving his face as he turned his attention the the man struggling for air from the chakra string wrapped around his throat. Yuukis casual smile turned into a wicked grin as the strings tightened around his neck to the point where the man went limp but this wasnt the end as the string continued to tighten until the mans head was actually severed from his body. As the mans body collapsed on the ground the strings vanished and Yuukis attention went back to the girl who was just now finishing off the second assailant. As the two remaining men laid unconcious on the ground the girl approached him saying that was a close one. Yuukis grin turned to a slight frown as he pointed to the unconscious men "Why didnt you kill them? Leaving an enemy alive is like signing a death warrant, meaning he will take vengeance upon you once he recovers" Yuuki said in a questioningly tone as he walked towards the first unconscious man and driving his katana through the mans throat.

As the blade pierced his throat Yuukis frown became a grin once again as he stabbed the mans throat a total of six more times the blood splattering all over his white garb and even some on the side of his face. "So would you like to finish the next guy off or can i?" Yuuki said in a calm tone as he looked at the girl his grin not wavering one bit. As he waited for her reply he looked up to the moon its light shining down such a magnificent night for a slaughter. As he thought this he was thinking of ways to kill the other man and to find what makes him tick. He would most likely probe the mans brain with his katana or disect his intestines or just even end him quickly as he did with the other three.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Prom 2013   Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:22 am

Arumi was still blushing, but she was starting to calm down a bit. This was nice, and Kenji seemed nice too. She wasn't sure why he'd blushed more when she complimented his dancing, but maybe it was something important to him. She wasn't too surprised when he admitted he wasn't an experienced dancer. He seemed as lost as she was. Still, he was doing well enough. Not stepping on her toes, keeping a decent rhythm. "You're pretty good for a beginner." She knew that was sugarcoating it a bit, but she felt like being nice this time. He was nervous enough without her getting on his case.

Arumi let herself relax, enjoying the moment. No reason she couldn't enjoy herself, right? This night wasn't turning out to be so dreadful as she'd expected. It was even turning out to be really nice. Without her notice, one of her hands started to shift. Her lower right hand moved a bit down, from his waist to his butt. Without Arumi even realizing it, the hand gave a little squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Taiyo

Chinatsu Taiyo

Village : Donzo

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Prom 2013   Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:31 am

Chi smiled, "It sounds incredible, and cold. We don't really have anything like that in Donzo." She grins seeing her awkward classmate dancing with the smoke genin. She relaxed no longer feeling his cold hands . "So who taught you to dance. I don't normally meet non-nobles that know how."

She twisted a bit before falling back into step. She watched as the other boy left, and had the seal removed. This prom thing was fine, a little dull though. "So you have any siblings?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Prom 2013   Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:28 am

"You're pretty good for a beginner." "Thank you." Kenji replied in a less awkward tone, allowing himself to relax a bit. This wasn't so bad, Arumi seemed like a nice enough girl, and despite how much Kenji disliked dancing he found himself having fun. He began to sway with the music a little better, taking care to avoid tripping and stepping on Arumi's feet. Everything seemed to be going smoothly, until he noticed something. Arumi's bottom right hand seemed to be shifting downwards, but the look on her face didn't imply anything. Needless to say It came as quite the surprise when Arumi's hand gave Kenji's left cheek a squeeze, causing his cheeks to turn a bright red. "Um..." He wasn't sure what to say, he didn't want to cause a scene. "...Your hand..." Kenji spoke in a hushed tone, motioning with his eyes down towards Arumi's lower right arm.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Prom 2013   Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:43 am

"Um..." Kenji seemed to be nervous again, after he had been relaxing before. She wondered what was wrong all of a sudden. "Hm?" she said, still smiling. "...Your hand..." Arumi was confused for a moment, then she suddenly became very aware of where her hand was. She had been wondering what felt different, but hadn't paid it much mind. Now it seemed much more significant.

Her face turned bright red, and she hastily moved her hand back up to where it had been. She had never been more embarrassed in her life, and she'd embarrassed herself plenty of times. She was blowing it! She whispered an apology. "Oh my god I am so sorry! I didn't know..." She realized just how stupid that sounded. "It's a kekkei genkai thing. Once the arms go permanent, they start, um, kinda thinking for themselves." she stammered out, about as red as she could possibly get. "I swear I didn't know it was happening." She tried to calm herself down a bit, but it wasn't working. Arumi was panicking right now, worried that Kenji would freak out or think she was a pervert. She was pretty flustered, and it was only getting worse. Partly because she couldn't stop thinking that had actually felt rather nice...
Back to top Go down
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Prom 2013   Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:10 am

It took her a few moments to realize what Kenji was talking about, which was odd to say the least, and when she did her face turned a brighter shade of red than his own. "Oh my god I am so sorry! I didn't know..." She paused for a moment, Kenji wondered if she realized how weird that sounded. "It's a kekkei genkai thing. Once the arms go permanent, they start, um, kinda thinking for themselves." He could tell she was about as flustered as she could get, and it didn't sound like she was lying. "I swear I didn't know it was happening." Arumi seemed to be panicking now, if she was lying she was the best he'd ever seen. I guess if Bijuu and giant talking animals exist I don't see why an appendage couldn't develop it's own habits. Kenji took Arumi by the shoulders and looked her in the eye. "Arumi, please, you don't need to worry. I believe you." He said, speaking with a calm polite tone in an attempt to calm Arumi down. Truth be told he didn't really mind it, he actually kind of liked it. I'm falling for a girl with two extra arms that have their own personalities. Kenji, what have you gotten yourself into this time?
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Village : Umigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/8Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Prom 2013   Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:11 am

Kuroi chuckled for a moment as he continued to dance with her," Donzo must be amazing when the moon is out, but the only way it stays at the temperature it does is due to my KKG, which allows me to control basically ice amongst other things. I can make my own body as cold as ice if i wanted to...sorry for the hold hands by the way," she looked away with a small smile on his face. He was having fun with her. As the next question came up he would nod and smile," Well my cousin taught me because a clan heir should be able to dance and court...although it had seem to pay off. Are you a noble by any chance," his head moved slightly to the left as that same smile remained on his face. At the question of siblings he would shake his head for a moment," No siblings, the only family i currently have is my cousin but she is also like a sister to me, how about you do you have any siblings," his glance went over to the other genin that were dancing, It seemed like things over there were getting a little hot.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Prom 2013   Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:21 pm

Arumi smiled, relieved. This guy was more understanding than most. A lot of people got weirded out just by seeing the arms, let alone by finding out they could act on their own. Their minds usually jumped to the old horror cliche of a hand crawling around strangling people. Kenji seemed to be taking it amazingly well, considering it was his ass her hand had decided to grope. She was still blushing pretty hard. Partially at how embarrassing the whole situation was, and partially because she was speculating on why he might be so okay with what just happened.

"Thanks, Kenji." she said, resting her head on his shoulder as they danced. At least this way, he wouldn't see her blushing quite so much. She could at least pretend to play it cool for him. It was a bit awkward from the difference in height, but she'd long since resigned herself to being taller than most guys her age. She could deal with a bit of an awkward pose, it was better than all the previous awkwardness. "You're a real nice guy." She wanted to kick herself for how lame that sounded, but her legs were too busy with the dancing.
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Taiyo

Chinatsu Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Prom 2013   Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:48 pm

She nodded listening to him describe his KKG, she figured that was what it was, but felt it rude to ask and possibly be wrong; there were alot weirdos out there. CHi laughed lightly when he asked if she was a noble, "No, I'm just clan and its t hings that all the girls have to learn. Can't really stand them too stuck up." Grinned hearing about his doting cousin. "I have two older brothers, several cousins that are like siblings and all crazy."

As they turned Chi grinned seeing what Kuori saw. Arumi seemed pretty close which was kind of surprising, but then the world takes all kinds. She turned her attention back to her partner. "So whats it like have to deal with all the politics that come with being an heir?"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shoshi
Head Admin
Head Admin
Uchiha Shoshi

Village : Donzogakure no Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Prom 2013   Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:04 am

Shoshi waited for a response, and the only thing she earned in return was a slight frown from the white haired boy in front of her. Without his grin he looked much less menacing at least, but she didn't have much time to note it fully as her eyes followed his hands as he pointed. She looked at the man on the ground he pointed curiously for a second before he commented. His question surely did leave her pondering though since he did raise a good point. Before she could respond he was moving pass her towards the man on the ground

Seeing him stab the man in the throat, not once, but about five or motes as far as she could see, she could feel a mixture of surprise and fear rise inside her. Was I really just saved by this boy so I can live another day or because he wants to rape and kill me himself, she couldn't help but think. Nevertheless, she chuckled softly at his question since he certainly had a point that she herself had always found true. "True, but it'd be interesting to see them try to come after me since I don't intend to let them kill me so easily next time - maybe next time they would have actually put up a better fight," she said. "Either way, I don't intend to kill them, even with what they did, but if you want go ahead, I won't stop you since they'd probably deserve it anyway."

Whether the white haired boy before her decided for or against killing the man, she would take the time to try and see what she could do about the tear down the center of her dress. She wasn't a seamstress, and even if she was, fixing it so quickly, at least naturally, wasn't going to happen. Giving up, she would sigh. Maybe I should get my revenge and kill one of those punks after all, she thought although it was mostly just a fading idea from her anger over her dress.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Prom 2013   Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:03 am

He chuckled for a moment as he listened to her closely, their movements seemed to be in sync as he glided across the floor," I see...well i must admit that you are very good at this, even better than i am," stopping for one moment to look into her eyes. Mentally coming back into his mind he would move her a little closer to him, but not as to where it would be creepy. After being ask what was it like to be an heir he would smile," Although it is difficult and annoying at times, it can be very rewarding to fix the mistakes of those who came before you. At one point i was only concerned about being the strongest in my clan, but after a while of thinking it over and going through some things i found out that helping lift it higher would make me the strongest. It's also fun to push around my cousin from time to time," he gave a small chuckle as he closed his eyes for a moment before opening them again.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Prom 2013   Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:38 am

Kenji smiled along with Arumi, relieved to see that he was able to help her relax a bit. He could only imagine how those in Donzoko treated a girl like her, or any town for that matter. Kenji knew that a lot of people saw kekkei genkai as unnatural mutations, especially those that affect physical appearance, and a genetic trait like Arumi's definitely fit in that category. Having a kekkei genkai himself Kenji understood, but since his was typically viewed as a gift he couldn't even begin to comprehend what Arumi's been through.

"Thanks, Kenji." It kind of surprised Kenji when Arumi chose to rest her head on his shoulder, not in a bad way, but it was fairly awkward due to her being slightly taller than him with her heels on. This caused his cheeks to once again gain a slight red tint, but this time he welcomed it, however it also prompted a slight shift in positioning to make up for the awkward dance pose. The lower hand returned to her hip while the other took its place on her back over the shoulder blade, that and he had to take extra care not to step on her toes. Kenji also noticed the other pair, who seemed to be far better at dancing than they were, which only prompted a brief 'good for them' thought and nothing more. "You're a real nice guy." Kenji choked for a moment, he wasn't sure what to say, so he said the first thing that came to mind. "You're not so bad yourself." He let out a faint awkward laugh as he spoke in a polite but playfully mocking tone, mimicking what she had said earlier.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Prom 2013   Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:58 am

Tonight was a night of new experiences. Arumi had been called a lot of things, but nice wasn't usually one of them. She lifted her head back up to look him in the eye. "You really think so?" She noticed that he was still a little red, and soon matched his shade. In spite of the jokey tone, it was sweeter than what she usually got. Normally the only positive comments she got were after a fight.

She looked down a bit. She was embarrassed, but before she could stop herself the words just came out. "I don't really hear that much... I'm kinda rough most of the time so I guess..." she trailed off, managing to stop herself by now. She was worried she was going to ruin things, and decided to shut her mouth before things got worse.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Prom 2013   Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:34 am

"You really think so?" "Of course." Kenji said politely with a smile on his face as he looked her in the eye. "I don't really hear that much... I'm kinda rough most of the time so I guess..." He could tell Arumi was struggling with embarrassment, she must of had a rough life if she doubted someone calling her nice, that or Kenji was getting himself into something he might regret later on, or maybe both. So in an attempt to make her feel better Kenji pulled her in for a hug. "Then they just don't realize what they're missing." Kenji said in a kind tone, hoping he could make Arumi feel more confident about herself, that and he hoped to show her not everyone is too shallow to notice a person below a few extra limbs.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Prom 2013   Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:50 pm

Arumi smiled broadly when he followed up on his compliment. He sounded sincere. In fact, she wasn't entirely sure he could be insincere. She was about to say something else when he pulled her into a hug. Arumi blushed brightly, frozen in shock for a moment. Some part of her was aware that this was something that might seem odd on a dancefloor, but most of her didn't care. Being hugged was a new thing for her, but it was happening more often lately and she had decided she liked it. After a moment, she returned the hug. Bottom Righty eased its way down to touch his butt again, but this time she was ready for it and pulled the hand back up before it could grab. "Sorry..."

Once she was in the hug, Arumi still wasn't quite sure what to do. She knew she wanted to do something, but she wasn't used to intimacy. Most of the time when she was this close to someone, her claws were out and she was making a mess. She liked the close contact, but didn't really know what to do with it. After some thought, she managed to get out "Thanks Kenji." and kissed him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Prom 2013   Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:25 am

Yusuke was sleeping outside the place of the inter prom between the different villages he had been trying to gain entrance to the prom all night but with no luck currently so decided to have a sleep on the grass at the side of the prom building. it had tried for the last while to gain entrance he has a fake Id in his pocket he made himself but decided again using it unless he needed to as it was again the law for one, but this was something that Yusuke wanted to get into and as fast as possible.

Yusuke woke up after his nap and decided what did he have to lose this night nothing and was worth the gamble of trying to meet the woman of his dreams maybe a change he did not want to pass up. Yusuke reached the entrance of the prom as he flashed his Id at the prefects standing guard to his suprise the I had worked and had gained entrance to the prom as he walked inside to see the people inside dancing as it seemed it had been going on a while some familair faces was in there and some new ones. Yusuke then decided to have a drink of the special drink in the pocket of his tuxedo he had on the flask of whiskey as he had a little sip before slippping it back into his jacket.

Yusuke then looked about but could not see Shoshi about, Yusuke then went over to go and ask some genin he knew in the village where she was they mentioned to him that she planned on comming but she had not arrived yet. Yusuke though he was bad with timing having been asleep for a long period after the many failed attepmts. Yusuke decided he would go outside to try and find shoshi to see if he could spot her any place.

Yusuke was now outside the prom as he traveled a bit away from it as he did he saw that shoshi was down an allyway his first thought that entered his mind was that is she safe or hurt without thinking too much Yusuke took another sip of the whisker in his flask before slipping to back so it was hidden once again before heading into the ally.

Yusuke then saw that shoshi was in the distance down the ally with some genin from another village he had never seen before not a suprise as he looked at his head band he was one of the scum from the under water village not a place that Yusuke liked very much, it looked like from the distance that she was in so kind of trouble as Yusuke approched her and the other male genin and asked her a clear and simple question. " Are you okay there shoshi? Is this guy bothering you I can deal with this if you want me to no problem at all and once I have fancy a dance dear. Yusuke had just spoke to Shoshi clearly offering to help her with any thing she needs from Yusuke he would stand for anyone bad mouthing her escpically that he had something to drink also one bad ass Yusuke coming in.
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Taiyo

Chinatsu Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Prom 2013   Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:57 am

Chi smiled and nodded, she felt glade to not be in his position, she could talk the talk, but when it was real she was very much out of her element of politics. She grinned slightly hearing him abuse is power against his cousin. "I hope she talks it well, in my family such attempts to order each other around would be ignored and then retaliated."

She grinned thinking of her brothers and the trouble she and them used to get into before life got in the way. She sighed as she spun out and back in, Kuroi catching her, not missing a beat. After a minute more the song ended. Shi bowed and smiled as they moved off the floor. "Thank you for the lovely dance, your cousin taught you well it seems." She looked over at her fellow Donzo genin and had to fight to keep from giggling. Never did she think she would see Arumi being...well... a dork and adorable. She suddenly wished she had a camera; this would be something to remember and bug her about later.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Prom 2013   Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 5:24 am

Kuroi smiled as he shook his head for a moment," I don't particularly boss her around because she definitely does not take it at all. I only do it when it seems she has something wrong with her because in the end she always smiles. Your family seems really strong, maybe you could show me it one of these days," he smiled as they continued to dance. He was having the best time with Chi and even now he could not help but smile. As the song ended he would walk behind her and stop when she did. Bowing to her he would smile," You do not have to thank me Chi, it was fun for the both of us and i really enjoyed dancing with you," having a good idea he would move his hand over to hers and held it comfortably," hey would you like to see what my KKG can do if you want to have some more fun ," if not he was going to step outside anyways to get some cool air, but if she did then he would be happy to show her his KKG.
Back to top Go down
Gawain Hozuki

Gawain Hozuki

Village : Umi

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Prom 2013   Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 5:41 am

Gawain sat and smoke his cigarette as the many genin got together and began to dance like awkward little children. Gawain would finish his smoke and throw it onto the ground. Standing up he began to walk to the punch bowl again and take a sip from a cup. Setting it down he sighed and turned toward the door. Walking away from the genin and past the two guards. As he stepped out the door he lit another cigarette and was on his way home. Being disappointed by the prom and the people in it. Gawain was now off to his home, the village in which he lived in since he was a boy.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Prom 2013   Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:39 am

Kenji smiled in relief as Arumi relaxed a bit and returned the hug, he could tell that he kind of caught her off guard with it, but he was happy that it worked out instead of turning everything on its head. Kenji also noticed that her bottom right hand was trying to have another go, but Arumi caught it before it got too far. "Sorry..." "Heh, don't worry about it." He said in a relaxed tone, in all honesty it wasn't that big of a deal to him, kind of awkward, but nonetheless he didn't really mind it.

It was about then that the music died down as the song ended. He noticed the other pair had finished dancing and the older genin from earlier had left, wondering if they were really all that had came to the inter-village prom, but he was caught off guard by what happened next. "Thanks Kenji." It wasn't her words that surprised him, it was the kiss on the cheek that followed suit. Now it was his turn to freeze up a little, and turn a darker shade of red in the process. It's one thing to get a peck on your cheek from your mother, aunt, or grandmother, but it's something completely different when it comes from a girl your age that had just recently groped you, albeit accidentally.

He wasn't quite sure how to respond to it, it's not like a life of mostly military drills and private training sessions gave him any experience in this sort of situation. "A... Any time." Kenji said in a kind tone, stuttering slightly at the beginning, cringing a little on the inside as he realized how stupid that sounded.
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Taiyo

Chinatsu Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Prom 2013   Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:54 am

Chi smiled, before nodding. "Sure, I can perhaps show you mine, though we may need to find a clearing for that." Chi sighed as she stopped by the table to collect her things. Her hand slipped into her bag as she absently began to kneed the clay. She let him lead her outside. It was a nice enough night, and moon was out and full.

They moved over to a park a block away from where the prom was being held. Chi sighed as she kicked off her shoes and spun around in the grass; it felt so soft under her feet, so much better than her terrible shoes. After a moment she stumbled and fell into the grass laughing before siting up. "So, what does this KKG of yours look like Kuroi?"
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Prom 2013   Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:25 am

Arumi giggled at Kenji's awkward response. He seemed at least as nervous about the whole situation as she was. It was a bit reassuring, knowing that she wasn't making a complete fool of herself. Plus, it was nice knowing they had something in common, even if it was complete social awkwardness.

Looking past him, she saw the other genin file out. It was only the two of them now, and the chaperons of course. A mischievous voice in the back of her mind suggested that this could be even better if they didn't have those jounin glowering at them and making things awkward. Arumi was inclined to agree. "Hey, wanna get out of here?" she asked, smiling nervously. "This party was pretty dead to start with, maybe we should head out somewhere."

That voice was telling her to suggest her hotel room as a destination, but she ignored it for now. She was nervous enough in this setting, that might give her a panic attack. She figured they could go for a walk, get some time alone to know each other better. And she could get this damn bracelet off, it was driving her nuts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Prom 2013   Ninja Prom 2013 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Prom 2013
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next