Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Meeting to Change Everything

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Village : Soragakure No Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Meeting to Change Everything - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/8A Meeting to Change Everything - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

A Meeting to Change Everything - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:58 am

Uzu chuckled as he looked at her and smiled," this boy IS my first host and he did not ask for my power he took it for the sake of his petty village. He forsaked his clan just to protect his people, and i will not tell him my name until he proves himsel-," he paused for a moment and smirked, speaking to both of them until Hideyoshi took over," No Genbu you have it all wrong. I did not ask for his power, like he said i took it for my village. The burden of being kage and a jin are nothing compared to losing those i love. So if losing my sanity or even my soul should be an outcome of this then i gladly accept it, but you will not disrespect Uzu any longer. Your problems with this stubborn asshole are now with me and if you want to fight then bring it," Uzu could only laugh as he sat back and listened," you heard it from the source dear sister, i may hate him, but i respect him also, so if you want to extinguish my flame you have to take his out as well," as they were hit with the shot of water.

Upon landing Hideyoshi would stand and smile as he spoke almost in unison," Feel the flames of the Pheonix and feel true pain," as his hand went into the air concentrating a large sum of fire in it. What would come from this, would show how much they wanted this fight. From his hand the fire would shoot towards the air and rain down over 100 fireballs, knowing the forest was going to be set on fire Hideyoshi gasp," Shit...Uzu we fucked up bad," as he quickly performed a string of hand seals," Water Style: Giant Water Torrent," as the water scattered into the air to stop the fire. With this he would officially stop the fire and look to Genbu panting heavily," Look Genbu...I have exhausted almost all of my energy and i know your host cannot last much longer if i decided to end this, so for the both of us stop," he sat down and deactivated the cloak almost dropping to his back he would laugh," Well for now we are on a good path Uzu, But i still hate you."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Village : Wandering

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Meeting to Change Everything - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8A Meeting to Change Everything - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:23 am

"Stay out of this Senju this is a matter between siblings. Uzu you are foolish brat you have never held anyone in respect ever, I highly doubt that you have changed so suddenly in a matter of weeks, but that is not my problem. If you so much as touch my host I will drag you down bottom the ocean and I know just the cave to leave you in."

Genbu turned her anger back the Senju, her borrowed body did little to weaken her fierce glare. "You Senju I dislike more than my psychopathic brother at the moment. For a kage you are pathetic. To be thrown off by a simple genjutsu, weak. Yes, fear is a powerful thing but you must never let it have such a hold over you.

"If I wanted, I could bring down this entire island, but that would kill Aka in the process." She glared back equally so. "Now don't do that Senju, in that state you cannot handle me, you chakra is already been used up too much to draw on Uzu again with out die instantly. As I said I am not going to. That is what I am talking about Senju you are too attached to your village to think strait."

The possessed girl paused and frowned, seeing the red skin, moved one of her tails, having the snake shrink and gently bite the Kage. The fang injected her chakra into him. "Tell me Sokage, have you ever thought about the rest of the world? Perhaps the other people in other villages or are Sora's the only ones important to you?" The reptile watched him still pacing carefully, she did not trust her brother nor did she trust this shadow.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Meeting to Change Everything - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/8A Meeting to Change Everything - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:41 am

Hideyoshi looked at her and chuckled," You do not know my life Genbu, no matter how wise you are you won't understand what you have never been through. Even a Genjutsu can become reality, and that in itself is something to be afraid of. Even as a Kage i have fears...i am human and it is to be expected," laying back down again he would snap up as she threatened his village,"For your sake Genbu, you had better hope i do not let him out fully...a threat against my village does not go lightly passed me," he could barely stand but it was no laughing matter when it came to his home. Once she started to heal him he would chuckle at her question.

"You want an honest answer then yes i have thought about the world beyond Soragakure and they are not what i promised...no what i swore to protect. These people...were entrusted to me by my father, one who i gave up the life i once had to not only uphold the Senju name, but also as a Sorkage to keep his people safe. Once my goal is complete the world will be my priority," he sighed as his own chakra was helping him heal.

Last edited by Hideyoshi Senju on Fri May 10, 2013 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Meeting to Change Everything - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8A Meeting to Change Everything - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:09 am

Gebu snorted, "You humans are such small minded creatures. You and this village are just small things the history of the world, Uzu can tell you. The world has been going on long before and will go on long after you have passed own, look at what happened to Raiugakure. It was destroyed by a mad man, all those people killed and the world goes on.

"I am not saying that protecting you village isn't important only that things are happening on the ground that you should look into, things that will not only effect this village but the world. Senju Hideyoshi you have chosen to take on the mantle of handling Uzu power and believe it or not you have also been charge with taming him so he cannot run rampant on the world. That also required you protecting him from those who would wish to use his power for their own purposes.

"I am telling you this because Sokage, something is coming, the earth and seas are trembling with dark power. And believe me boy, Raiugakure was just the beginning. Dark days are coming and you had best learn to control the infernal songbird, you will need him later..."
Her voice trailed off as the green ckara cloak sudden fell away and Aka's eye turned back to brown before rolling back into her head as she fell back. With Aka out for so long the seal had reacted forcing Genbu back in in case the bijuu had ever suddenly tried to go on a rampage.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:28 am

Hideyoshi scoffed for a moment," Genbu i do not mean to offend you but this village is all i know...this is my past and hopefully my future. I want to protect this with my life," he paused for a moment as she mentioned that Rauigakure was destroyed. He would look at her in awe," Someone...kill the Raiukage," his rage was building again as he scoffed,:" The dumb bastard died before i could kill him for killing my father, but someone who can wipe out that large village, this is a problem indeed," he would reach for his Kage jacket and hat before turning to Genbu," i guess you have convinced me more than anyone has before. Tell your host to come to my office tomorrow for we will need to talk...all four of us together but for now, rest easy."

As Hideyoshi walked away Uzu's voice could be heard," Well well look who is growing up from the little whiny boy to a little whiny man," Hideyoshi shrugged for a moment as he chuckled," We may be partners, but your still a fucking asshole and i am your master...well for now partners," he stopped for a moment before going to pick up Aka and take her to the log cabin.

[exit]

Bijuu Bomb and Malstrome unlocked

Tailed beast V6 unlocked

Last edited by Hideyoshi Senju on Fri May 10, 2013 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:09 am

The red head hissed covering her eyes again as the sun filtered hitting her eyes, she whimpered clutching her side, hesitantly touched her side feeling out the damage, "Damn," She hissed as she touched a particularly sensitive spot in her prodding. Her side was bruised and her ribs were defiantly fractured. Slowly she worked her way down, as she tired to move her legs, wincing was she tried to move her ankle, it was swollen, no doubt broken previously.

"Genbu what happened?" Aka asked after she finished, her left shoulder was bandaged, well her whole arm was. She glanced around and felt relived seeing both her swords resting in the corner. That was good.

"You became too mentally exhausted to cope with the pounding that you were taking and I had to take over. We fought for a bit before calling it off. The Senju wishes to speak with you when you are up and well."

"I feel much better, in thanks a large part to you." Aka smiled patting her stomach with her good hand. The tortoise chucked as she let some soothing chakra out easing the pain. Aka thanked her before taking the offered crushes moving over to grab her blades before heading out the door toward town. Wincing when her foot hit the floor, this was going to be a long day.

TWC: 3095
Four Tails Unlocked
Pressure Damage Unlocked
Bijuu Bomb Unlocked
Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave Unlocked

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting to Change Everything
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2