Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Meeting of Heads

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Village : Umigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
The Meeting of Heads - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/8The Meeting of Heads - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

The Meeting of Heads - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Heads   The Meeting of Heads - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:11 am

Shiro Stumbled back and gasped as she fell to her knees, holding her head a moment as old information she knew was reorganized and sudden new information was discovered and cataloged. Her mind was still reeling from distortion of her thoughts. Suddenly she fell forward as her eyes rolled back.

Last edited by Jill Frost on Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
The Meeting of Heads - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/8The Meeting of Heads - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Heads   The Meeting of Heads - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:06 am

Around everyone the blizzard would still be raging as the young boy simply stood there and gave a wicked grin," So have you had enough yet or do i need to drop it lower...i cannot wait to see the look on your frozen faces when i...i freeze you into a frozen wasteland," A small maniacal laugh coming from his mouth. He could feel when the cloaked man disappeared, but oh well he had a new target in his eyes.
His mind would slowly fade from red as he would look at his cousin and to Kyuuzoh and reality set in...he had done it again. Quickly regaining himself the blizzard would slowly decease as he backed away slowly and sat on the ground," Dammit...it happened again, why does this always happen," his kid voice returning and kinda shooken up as he looked over to his cousin for support.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou Maruishi

Kyuuzou Maruishi

Village : Wandering Shinobi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
The Meeting of Heads - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/8The Meeting of Heads - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Heads   The Meeting of Heads - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:06 am

Kyuuzou watched from the back as the woman seemed to have a blank face for a few seconds before passing out. Before she hit the sand Kyuuzou rushed to catch her before she hit the ground. He set her on the ground as he stood back up to see the man in black vanish. As he was about to start tracking the man the temperature dropped even further Kyuuzou eyed the boy as he started acting like a psychopath talking about freezing them and laughing like a madman. As he was about to knock the kid out he seemed to calm down and revert back to his normal attitude. Kyuuzou rested a hand on the boys shoulder making sure he was calm. "It appears she was affected by a genjutsu of some sorts you may need to help her recuperate" Kyuuzou said in a calm tone as he looked to the ocean and just remembered that he needed to find this merchant but would not bother the boy anymore he would find him on his own.

"Well kid this was a fun encounter but i really need to go i just have a feeling i may need to get back to my village those girls might start a fight without my supervision" Kyuuzou said with a slight laugh as he lifted the unconscious girl on his shoulder. "But before i leave i will help you take her to her house allowing her to get some rest then i will make my exit" He said as he motioned the boy to go ahead of him and lead him to her place of residence. But in all actuality the Kyuuzou holding Jill was a earth clone kyuuzou was actually hovering in the air out of the boys site he knew where the shopkeeper was all along he just wanted to have some fun before going back to donzo after retrieving the blade. The clone would dissapear the moment it reached its destination and by that time Kyuuzou would have retrieved the Shibuki and be on his way back to Donzo.

[Exit-Kyuuzou]

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kyuuzou on Fri May 03, 2013 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Heads   The Meeting of Heads - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:26 am

OOC: Skip me I'm knocked out so you can just finish it out with out me. Sorry for not posting sooner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Heads   The Meeting of Heads - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of Heads
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi  :: Great 6 Nations :: Umigakure no Sato :: Tunnel Station-
Jump to:  
Member Awards

Of The Month

Become Praised

Thread
Thread
Latest topics
» Shinobi World War
The Meeting of Heads - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 11:36 pm by kidbushido

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
The Meeting of Heads - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 pm by Agito

» Been A Long time
The Meeting of Heads - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:14 pm by Amaterasu

» Naruto Nexus 3.0
The Meeting of Heads - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:01 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Extinction
The Meeting of Heads - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:14 am by Amaterasu

» NRPG
The Meeting of Heads - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:36 pm by Hideyoshi Senju

» FinestShinobi [Naruto RP]
The Meeting of Heads - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 am by Guest

» Chorus of Angels
The Meeting of Heads - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 am by Auron Nakamura

» Auron's Adventure: Tag Wars
The Meeting of Heads - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:16 am by Auron Nakamura

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
The Meeting of Heads - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 am by Sato Ace

Village Leader Ranks
Sokage : Closed
Suikage : Closed
Keukage: Closed
Donkage: Closed
Shirotori: Closed
Ratings

Language 3: Objectionable and mature language is permitted.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail.
Violence 3: Extreme violence is permitted
Affiliates
The Meeting of Heads - Page 2 Graybu10
Creative Commons License
(c) Masashi Kishimoto - Naruto Creater and anything canon belongs to him and we do not take credit for his work. (c The site itself belongs to Naoko. All of the rules and templates belong to her and the staff who makes them. (c) All original ideas belong to their rightful users and not the site itself. The site has no ownership over the creations of the members and will not abuse their creations. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism. (c) Artwork- Kon, Google images. (c) Coding - Kon