Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter the Sorkage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Village : Soragakure No Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Enter the Sorkage Left_bar_bleue3/8Enter the Sorkage Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

Enter the Sorkage Empty
PostSubject: Enter the Sorkage   Enter the Sorkage EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:05 am

It was a regular patch of land in the outreaches of Soragakure no Sato, behind the Kage's massive building. Standing on the tallest point stood two figures, one of a man with black hair that flowed in the wind and another of a female with long dark blue hair.Their silouhetts casting a shadow on the barren land," Time to put the finishing touches on this land eh Chizuru, and of course we will have to bathe after words so i can see that lovely- owww," suddenly the young man was slapped across the head by the women who scowled at him. Brushing her hand through her long hair she would scoff," Never in a million years would i ever let you see my perfect body," hey golden yellow eyes piercing into him.

His laugh would echo through the plains as he began to perform hand sign after hand sign as he ran down the building with great speed, jumping off as he landed to the ground slamming his hands onto the ground. From this jutsu trees would spout from the earth rapidly as a large garden would appear from the earth. Many flowers, trees and even mountains would form in this now large space as a tree sprung to life from underneathe the young man. Smiling at his efforts he would begin to traverse the trees to a single point where he performed two hand seals, making a large 10 foot wide by 3 5 feet deep trench, making five more hand signs as he expunged water from his mouth filling the large hole. Standing back he would imagine a large wooden house as he performed yet another jutsu, its contents making the large structure he had imagined spring to life.

The final step was simple as he walked into its halls, a newly formed indoor hotspring being formed as he smiled, heating up the water in each newly formed bath. Walking outside to look at his work by jumping into the tallest tree he would smile at his results," Now this is a work of art and all for the people of our village, right Chizuru," smiling to the women who would land beside him. Smiling she would give him a hug and shake her head," Just like your father you little rebel you...So what will you do now, Hideyoshi-san," The young man was finally revealed as his symbol on the back of his jacket declared him, The second Sorkage- Hideyoshi Senju

STAGE 1- ENTER THE REBEL HERO

Last edited by Hideyoshi Senju on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:29 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Village : Soragakure no Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Enter the Sorkage Left_bar_bleue1/1Enter the Sorkage Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Enter the Sorkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Sorkage   Enter the Sorkage EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:39 am

Kaizen wandered through the botanical garden in search of The Lord of this land. Senju Hideyoshi, Kage of Soragakure. Kaizen's life had lost its fast paced do or die lifestyle of an ANBU when he became the Jounin Commander of Sora. But, his duties importance have increased greatly. Every order, every plan of attack, every Mistake he makes cast a giant ripple effect. He sighed when he thought of what it must be like to be Kage. Hideyoshi-Sama must feel what Kaizen felt but ten fold. After a minute of walking he discovered a newly created part of the gardens. Everyday this place gets more intricate and confusing. He looked up to see two people standing at the top of the foliage. He pulled out his bubble blower and created one giant bubble that encompassed him. The bubble slowly floated up. He reached the top slowly on the floating breeze and gently popped feet landing delicately. "Sokage-Sensei-Dono it is good to see you." He smiled warmly then gestured to this new part of the garden. "You know it gets harder to find you the more you do this. We might have to send a recon team to map this place out again." He chuckled to himself as he approached his leader and bowed low to him and then his companion. "Lady, it is a pleasure to be graced by your presence again." Kaizen stood straight with his eyes pointing down to display submission as he waited to be addressed.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Enter the Sorkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Sorkage   Enter the Sorkage EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:11 am

Looking around his beautiful work he would turn and smile to Chizuru,"," What do you expect from me Chizuru..i took this broken village after the attack and rebuilt it with your help, Hizure's help, and the people of this village. It is only natural that i make it better and at least here we can go all out and then sit in the hotspring while i look at your amazing- owww," Chizuru had slapped him yet again but this time smiled as she stck her tounge out at him.

Watching his young disciple Kaizen float up to the tree he would smile as the sound of his broken cuffs were audible. Patting the young boy on the shoulder he would tell him to get up," Why do you continue to do that Kaizen and haven't i told you to call me Koyomi-oniichan...i might be the Kage but you all are my family and as such i want you adress me as such unless in an important meeting. Now enough with the rambling what do you mean you would have to send a team to find me, when was the last time you ever found me in one of my own forest," laughing as he continued to look at the beautiful scene. Chizuru looked at Kaizen and scoffed," Hello child, and my name is Chizuru not lady, get it right or i will knock you off of the tree," looking away from him with a large grin. This fox was definately a handful but she meant well.
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Enter the Sorkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Sorkage   Enter the Sorkage EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:46 am

Kaizen smiled hearing his Kage's joke an shrugged his shoulders. "My apologies Koyomi-onichan-Heika-Dono. From a young age etiquette around those of your class has been drilled into me. And as you said you rebuilt my home land you deserve respect." He then turned to face his Kage's fox companion with an apologetic smile. "I apologize milady Chizuru. I meant no offense." He then bowed slightly to the pretty fox. After straightening up he turned to the Sokage. "Any business that needs to be attended to? I have finished my rounds and duties but I wanted to check with you first."
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Enter the Sorkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Sorkage   Enter the Sorkage EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:43 am

The never serious face of Hideyoshi would turn to the side as he looked at Kaizen weirdly and laughed,"Think nothing of it Kaizen...and to answer your question i figured we could relax after a little training. I haven't really had a good training ever since miss stubborn here almost set me on fire," turning his head to look at her slightly. The hair on the top of his head would stand up straight as he snickered.

Chizuru would make a small flame appear in her hand as she stomped down,"What was that you little brat...i will do it again if you don't shut up," chuckling as she looked down at Kaizen,"It is just CHIZURU god you are so dense boy," shaking her head as the flame dulled down.
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Enter the Sorkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Sorkage   Enter the Sorkage EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:55 am

Kaizen nodded slowly at his Kage's words. "I could do with some relaxing. Being Hancho is much more stressful then it I thought it would be. Especially dealing with the council." He looked at the flame in the temperamental fox spirit closely and nodded. "Once again I apologize Chizuru-Denka." He strolled a bit away from them admiring Hideyoshi's handi work. :"I've heard from my contacts that Rauigakure no Sato is not to happy about your appointment to Sokage. Do you think they will be trouble?" He turned back around to face the powerful pair.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Enter the Sorkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Sorkage   Enter the Sorkage EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:35 am

"Of course...nothing is easy Kaizen..take it from history itself, but then again somethings are better with difficulty," smiling as he stared off into the beautiful landscape. Although when he spoke of Rauigakure, his fist would slightly clench, Chizuru noticing this would rest his hand over his shoulder and look at Kaizen,"Please do not bring up that place around Koyomi here...their past is drenched in blood," Hideyoshi would wave off her comment and smile,"It's fine Chizuru...thank you for the concern, my beautiful maiden. Now as for that village i know they are not happy with my rise to becoming Kage...especially one of them," looking over to her slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Enter the Sorkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Sorkage   Enter the Sorkage EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:11 am

Kaizen quirked an eyebrow when the mood of the room suddenly changed. He put his hands in his pocket and leaned against the wall. "Nevertheless the Raui threat remains. They are powerful and I hear some of the other villages might be willing to ally with them. Now if they do have some soft of vendetta against our village i suggest we head it off before it grows out of hand." He studied the Sokage's face and thought to pry into his relation with Raui but thought against it. "Now a preemptive strike would be a step to far especially without any real evidence of transgression. However, we can bring others to our side first or go on a peaceful diplomatic mission there. I imagine you wouldn't want to go what with your pass disagreements I on the other hand have been looking for an excuse to go on a misiion."
Back to top Go down
Ezio Senju

Ezio Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Enter the Sorkage Left_bar_bleue2/8Enter the Sorkage Empty_bar_bleue  (2/8)

Enter the Sorkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Sorkage   Enter the Sorkage EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Ezio walked through the village at a steady slow pace he stopped as he noticed an area within the village he had never seen before and as anbu captain of the village he knew the village's interworkings in and out. His eyes fully a brown hue and filled with a small glow stared into the Botanical Gardens today they would manage to instill a lingering enigma of fear and wonder within its observers. Ezios wood brown hair fell slightly down past his back, his attire was the usual, entirely white, tailored to signify his philosophical standpoint as the reason for his moniker. Consisting of only two pieces, it almost appears like a leotard. The top covers even the hands, and is medium-collared at the neck, with a V that goes down to a point at his sternum. Below the waist it splits off into four strips which go down to his ankles. Lastly, the bottom is equally plain and also covers even the feet in their entirety, though of course there are internal shoes integrated within a pure white color due to his stain proof fiber. Today Ezio's face would give off the scent off battle if only one prior, characterized by a generally oval disposition brought about by somewhat angular cheekbones and a sweetly thin jawline, accentuated by the bleak sharpness of the male-typical brow ridge with a straight nose, thin lips, and proportionately matching chin. Topped off with small ears and thin, slightly arched eyebrows atop rippled, deep-set eyes it has made a mysterious brand of sexy look, if only for the adequate adornment of a single wavy lock of hair. Ezio began walking into the garden looking over the landscape it was nothing amazing in terms off skill any senju half good senju could make it, he laughed to himself as he thought about his cousing this garden was most likely his doing. Ezio stopped as he heard two voices in the distance he poofed away from his location then poofed to the middle off Kaizen and yoshi. Giving a smile Ezio simply waved placing his hands at his side He waited for one off these powerful ninja to adress him before he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Enter the Sorkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Sorkage   Enter the Sorkage EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:45 pm

Hideyoshi looked at Kaizen and smiled," so eager aren't you...i guess soon we will have to go down to the surface and meet with the Kage's but for now we need to make sure our end is okay...i am more concerned for our people than anything else. One more thing any other information you get comes directly to me okay" smiling as he would tickle Chizuru's ear once. She would make a little cute face before punching him in the arm," DO not do that" she had smiled at him, but he knew once they got alone his ass was dead.

Looking over to see Ezio arrive he would smile,"well here is our ever elusive Head ANBU and cousin...how are things around the village," his gaze returning to the marvel he created. Ezio wasn't like most Senju and like himself had a difficult past. Looking over to the both of them," I guess we will be taking a small trip soon to the lower world to go and visit one of the Kage''s...as a talk nothing more," smiling to them both," but for now we shall relax now come and follow me," jumping into the foliage below heading towards the hotspring.
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Enter the Sorkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Sorkage   Enter the Sorkage EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:00 am

Kaizen watched as the leader of all ANBU operations appeared next to them. A position Kaizen held not too long ago. He eyed both of the Senju closely. Their clan had always held positions of power in Sora. Both Sokage's were Senju, most secuity head were Senju and the council was predominately Senju. Kaizen's own clan however had always been second best when it came to political influence however, all of Sora's Jounin Hancho had been Itazura. He stood up a little straighter and bowed his head towards Ezio. "Senju-No Kimi. It is good to see you today I trust all is well with special forces."

Kaizen placed his arms behind his back and followed Hideyoshi. "As you say Sokage-Koyomi-Onichan-Heika. And I am always eager to defend my home" He followed Hideyoshi into his newly created paradise with Ezio hoefully tailing them as well.
Back to top Go down
Ezio Senju

Ezio Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Enter the Sorkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Sorkage   Enter the Sorkage EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:04 pm

Ezio could not help but let his eyes gaze outward towards the gardens he gave a relaxing sigh looking back towards yoshi as he spoke, Even though he was the kage Ezio put family before anything and after losing so much he had grew close to his cousin in a attempt to keep his remaining family close. Everything is good in terms of the anbu of the village i just recently secured the perimeter shortly after i stumbled here. Ezio said brushing his hair back with his hand as he yawned low and followed both of them into the garden.
Back to top Go down
Ezio Senju

Ezio Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Enter the Sorkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Sorkage   Enter the Sorkage EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:22 am

OOC:What is going on with this topic
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Enter the Sorkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Sorkage   Enter the Sorkage EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 4:17 pm

been kinda busy...so it will resume when i get home
Back to top Go down

Enter the Sorkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Sorkage   Enter the Sorkage EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:35 am

MAY IT BE WITHIN US ALL
Chimitsu stumbled into the Garden without noticing where she was. She had been out drinking that night, because of frustration with work she needed time off. But it turned out that during that time Chii wasn’t expecting to drink and ended up doing so after the shop owner told her to buy something or get out.

Before Chimitsu knew it, she had at least 5 ½ bottles of sake without even noticing it. Her head was filled with the lustring drink that made her stumble when she walked, perhaps wearing high-heels wasn’t that smart of an idea for going out with. Chii heard people talking and without being able to stop herself, went towards the voices to listen in with what was going on.

Chii stumbled upon a bush, just before the people who were before her as she sat down with the rest of her sake in hand and took a small sip of it and listened closely to what they were saying.

Chii had heard the people talking, it seemed like they were all male but one… Chii took another swig of her drink and without noticing it before hand, fell through the bushes and in front of the people she had been spying on… Her face became bright red as she slowly looked up, and mumbled to herself that she had saved her drink.
WORDS: 228 | OUTFIT: Here

Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Enter the Sorkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Sorkage   Enter the Sorkage EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:03 am

Hideyoshi looked to his two ninja and smiled as he looked to his summon," Go ahead and go back to the office and help your brother okay...i know he needs you right now," on cue she would hop from tree to tree without much argument. As he looked around he would find an oddly dressed lady sitting in front of him, until he looked closer at her," Chimitsu....Senju, now what is my beautiful head medical ninja doing out...all obscene," of course he was getting a little hot seeing this, but for now he would kneel in front of her and smile," So...what are you doing down there."
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Enter the Sorkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Sorkage   Enter the Sorkage EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:26 am

Kaizen had already drawn his kunai and made his way in seconds to Chii's position ready to assault her. He paused and frowned at the girl kneeling at his feet. He returned his kunai to its place and sighed rubbing the space between his eyes. "This behavior is unbecoming." He reached down and grabbed her arm pulling her to her feet gently. He steadied her for a moment before letting the girl go. "It is unbecoming of someone of your station and rank. You are Senju not only that but you are the Head of our medical division, the people look to you to guide them. It would not do for them to see you in such a state." He turned his head as the scent of cheap sake filled his nasal. He looked at his Kage with a "why do you encourage her look" as he returned his attention to Chii. He had always thought Chii to be rather childish but when he gained the ability to read people's emotions and delve into their brain, he discovered he was very wrong. He read her emotions only once in a frustrated attempt to sort her out. He shuddered at the memory. She was nothing like she seemed, he had never in all his years felt something so cold and empty. Something so broken and such raw hatred. But he felt flakes of sweetness to but it was enveloped in hatred. He never told anyone else this of course keeping her secret and never prying again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enter the Sorkage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Sorkage   Enter the Sorkage Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter the Sorkage
Page 1 of 1