Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter the Shirotori, Umi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Izanami Kaguya

Izanami Kaguya

Village : Shirotori

Enter the Shirotori, Umi Empty
PostSubject: Enter the Shirotori, Umi   Enter the Shirotori, Umi EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:08 am

Izanami stared out at large dome and whistle impressed. She hadn't been to many of the hidden villages, but Umi was impressive. The Kaguya had to give them credit this was a feat of engineering.

After a minute Iza turned away took off into the village center; she was board and it was time to show the world that Shirotori was back.

"Now what to hit, hrm..." Iza passed though the village dressed in the white cloak of the Shiro avoiding the ANBU with ease thanks to mind's eye. "Can't hit the academy too many too young. Oh now there is an idea." Iza grinned she had the perfect idea.

The white haired woman skipped off toward her goal. Fortunately her target came to her as the air turned cold. Iza flipped back dodging a few Ice needles."Oh good you came to me, this saves me so much trouble." She grinned pulling a sword out of her shoulder blade holding it in her right hand. "Let's see how much of an edge you have left."
Back to top Go down
Auron Nakamura

Auron Nakamura

Village : Umigakure

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shirotori, Umi   Enter the Shirotori, Umi EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:48 pm

Hmph. Seems I'm lost again.

Auron walked through the streets of Umigakure at night with seemingly no idea where he was. He had let go of his sense of direction by too much and now found himself in a bit of a predicament. He kept his mask tight against his face, his eyes swiveling over the dark corners between every house and miscellaneous restaurant.

A few people watched him pass by, whether with looks of fear, awe, or interest... he didn't know. He just kept traipsing down the street, looking for any sign that might give him a hint and maybe lead him home. He kept the hood of his coat over his head, making him look even shadier without his hair being exposed.

His stomach growled a bit. It had been a while since he'd had anything decent to eat and he was quite famished for a good meal. He rounded a corner, walking through a lone alleyway littered with trash bags and waste cans. He absentmindedly kicked one out of his way, sending it flying into the street. He emerged from the alleyway, sighing as he found that he still didn't recognize any of the streets or landmarks nearby. This detour was beginning to get frustrating for him. He looked around the area, searching for someone to ask who might have a clue where he was.

Just as he began to scan around further, he heard a faint sound. He stopped in his tracks, raising his eyebrows in surprise. It wasn't the sound he ordinarily heard on nights like this. He listened, waiting for the environment to grow silent again. He heard it again. The clashing sound in the distance. He turned his head towards the source of the noise, Hmph. Looks like something is happening over there. He paused for a moment before quickly beginning to bound over the streets towards the origin of the disturbance. He charged towards the nearest house, quickly changing into his liquid form and jumping high as a stream of liquid up to the rooftops.

Enter the Shirotori, Umi J7gml2
Mizuchi

Auron's body reformed on the top, becoming solid again before leaping over the rooftops. The sound of clashing metal and combat became more evident as he went, traveling towards the disruption. He didn't know what was happening, but he knew something was going on.
Back to top Go down
Izanami Kaguya

Izanami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shirotori, Umi   Enter the Shirotori, Umi EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 3:21 am

"I'm impressed Umikage-sama. You are truly spectacular. It's almost a pity..." Iza suddenly danced forward grabbing the former Kage's arm suddenly, shattering it. The white haired woman screamed dropping her blade forming one handed signs filling the air with mist. Izanami whistled and laughed, she hadn't come off scot free ether, but it seems she had one that round. The white haired claner touched her hand to her bleeding side before turning her attention back around her, there was another presence here, she was going to have to finish fast; she wasn't sure how well that was going to work it was still an S-rank former Kage she had to contend with.

Iza yelped as a water dragon erupted and engulfing her before the bubble turned heavy stilling her movements. Her lungs began to burn as Iza stared out at the other white haired woman; the water was starting to chill rapidly, getting more resistant. Fog formed in front of her as she closed her eyes and everything stilled; her ears rung with silence as she moved her chakra, and payed mind to everyone, currently it was still her and the Shadow.

Ice shards mixed with red as Iza stood, a bone drill buried in the shadow's abdomen, taking in the look on the other woman's face. [1] Iza pulled her arm away turning back catching the woman before easing her to the ground. "You fought valiantly, may the Shinigami be merciful." Iza knelt and kissed the woman's forehead solemnly, before placing the woman's blade in her hands. The color in her face was fading fast. 

Iza sighed, standing a short sword forming in hand as she rose to greet the new comer. It was only one at the present, the perfect messenger to let world know the Shirotori was back and she could still flee no one else was around yet.

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Auron Nakamura

Auron Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shirotori, Umi   Enter the Shirotori, Umi EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 4:43 am

"Spoken Text"

Auron hurried over rooftops, closing in quickly on the site. With one final leap, he jumped to the house overlooking the field of battle. . A strong mist covered the area, obscuring the two figures for a second until it started to clear. Even through the mist however, Auron detected a distinct red color wafting in the air. After a few seconds however, the mist began to recede and Auron caught his first glimpse of the battlefield. The sight that greeted him wasn't a pleasant one. Auron saw a woman with long white hair, gazing down on a silhouette figure. When he studied it closer, he easily recognized the person lying on the ground.

"Umikage-sama!" Auron rushed down to the site, stooping down to have a closer look. Immediately, his eye flew open as he saw the gaping hole in the abdomen. Blood was everywhere. It was flowing like water from the large wound in the chest cavity. Already the eyes were fluttering, steadily leaving this world. Auron's eyes resumed their normal steady focus and he began forming hand signs.

Enter the Shirotori, Umi 2148vip
Summoning: Black Panther

Auron bit his hand and slammed it on the ground, causing a jet black panther to appear from the emerging smoke. Auron wasted no time in lifting the blood-spattered body of the Umikage and draping it over the black panther.

"Eisuke, take Umikage-sama to the hospital pronto."

Immediately, Eisuke nodded his head and immediately started bounding into the next alleyway, moving at a breakneck speed. Within seconds, the two of them were out of Auron's sight and hopefully out of this woman's reach. Auron turned around to face the white-haired assassin.

Auron scanned her, his eyes calmly analyzing her every feature. He stared into her eyes, noting the rather emotionless aura protruding from her. Her face was modestly cute, in fact Auron would have noted that she was rather pretty if it were under different circumstances. She had a long piece of bone clutched in her hand, which he assumed she was able to use like a sword. She was about the same height as he was and clad in a rather immodest fashion.

He found himself interested however in the short sword she was wielding. It was obviously not a natural weapon to wield, which meant that this girl had some secret to use it. Auron was wary now, enough that he took his hands out of his pockets and flexed them in preparation for battle. Questions flooded his mind: Who was this girl? How did she slip past the village guards and catch everyone else unawares? What was that sword she was wielding?

"I will say this only once. Who are you and why have you come here?" Auron said in a serious tone, now very much on his guard.
Back to top Go down
Izanami Kaguya

Izanami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shirotori, Umi   Enter the Shirotori, Umi EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:33 am

Iza watched as the ANBU called his summons to take the dying Kage away. It mattered little the woman was already on her way to join the Shinigami. "It's already too late, she fought valiantly though. It is a shame to kill someone so skilled. I am Izanami Kaguya, last wielder of the Shikotsumyaku, and the Priestess Tarot of the Shirotori. As for why I am here, I have come to announce our return."

Iza took stock on his stance, he was no doubt very unhappy with her at this moment, not that she couldn't understand, sadly orders are orders. "You have no doubt heard of the incident in Dozo. As tasteless as my comrade was, that was our work, call this part two of our Welcome Back Party."
Back to top Go down
Auron Nakamura

Auron Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shirotori, Umi   Enter the Shirotori, Umi EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 3:53 pm

Auron stared at her, only a bit shocked at the woman's introduction. Despite his initial reaction, he remained cool-headed and calm in the face of it.

"Shikotsumyaku? I believe I've never heard of an ability like that. Is it a type of ninjutsu?" Auron's posture remained relaxed, seemingly having regained himself completely. Auron actually found himself more interested in the ability. It seemed quite powerful to him. "Perhaps you'd be willing to teach that to me some time."

"You're sadly mistaken however if you think you have succeeded in unnerving me. Lets just say that I didn't have the best 'master-subordinate' relationship with Umikage-sama. We respected each other but we never saw eye-to-eye on a great many things. To be honest actually, I can't say I particularly liked her very much either."

Auron adjusted his mask as he listened as the girl make her declaration. In truth, He had heard only passing rumors of Shirotori and what had happened in Donzogakure. Details were sketchy at the moment. If what he did know was true however, he'd best be on his guard. He didn't know what other techniques this woman had up her sleeve.

"So if you just came here to send a message, then it would be best if I also sent a one of my very own. No matter how I feel for the Umikage and for this village, I am still an ANBU ninja and duty bound to bring you in for questioning."

Auron's arms tensed a bit, preparing to react at the slightest movement.

"You may call me Auron, one of the last remnants belonging to both the former Senzo clan of Aranogakure and the Hozuki of Umigakure."
Back to top Go down
Izanami Kaguya

Izanami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shirotori, Umi   Enter the Shirotori, Umi EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:12 pm

"Oh course not, Donzo wiped out all the other members of my clan, though it was mostly our fault. Fool hardy the leaders were, not that it matters now." Iza was mildly surprised by this ANBU, most she found would have tried to take her in on the spot, not that she was going to complain. "Afraid I can't teach you, its a bloodline thing. Very daring to share your name with one who just killed one of great Shadows. Very daring. I can't say I know ether of those clan, but then I was a hermit before my recruitment."

Iza shifted a bit, putting her wight to the balls of her feet,  "As for bringing me in, I'm afraid that's a no." There was no one else around, thought it wouldn't stay that way for long, the cats were almost to the hospital and that would set the village was high alert or lock down. Iza sighed she charged forward taking at swipe at him, if he more or not was not a matter as she continued onward dancing across roof tops toward the tunnel she had taken to get here.
Back to top Go down
Auron Nakamura

Auron Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shirotori, Umi   Enter the Shirotori, Umi EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:30 pm

"That is quite a shame. I'd very much like to learn that ability of yours."

Auron grinned a bit under his mask, despite being disappointed by learning of the ability's origin.

"Hmph. Just knowing my name doesn't give you much of an advantage. There has always been one thing the Umikage and I don't agree on. I've never been one to follow the rules. Seems quite pointless to me to hide such things."

"As for bringing me in, I'm afraid that's a no."

She lunged at him, swiping at him. Auron managed to duck beneath the strike just in time but the movement was meaningless. The woman charged, heading past him and straight over the rooftops in a bid for freedom.

Auron immediately gave chase, intent on catching the young woman no matter what. He leaped across the roof tops, chasing after her as fast as he could. She was devilishly quick however, within seconds easily getting a large lead on the ANBU ninja.

Auron focused chakra to his feet, making use of his long hours training.

Enter the Shirotori, Umi J7gml2
Instant Water

The chakra became water and jettisoned from his feet, giving him a large burst in speed.

Last edited by Auron Nakamura on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Enter the Shirotori, Umi Left_bar_bleue3/8Enter the Shirotori, Umi Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shirotori, Umi   Enter the Shirotori, Umi EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:08 pm

Kuroi had been on his patrol today although he was supposed to be off doing other things like spending time with his wife, wherever she was on today. He had just gotten back from his little traveling adventure and decided to do something since his cousin/big sister was nowhere to be found. Atop of one of the buildings of Umi, he sat there and finished off one of his sandwiches, throwing the wrapper behind him," So good was that sandwich...maybe i will make more when i get back to the house.. or maybe i can pester shiro to fix some of her good ass cooking," chuckling to himself he would begin to look down upon the many streets of his home village.

It would be a while before he caught sight of the summon, although what it was carrying was a different story. Sliding down the building with great speed, he would jump and run with the summons for a moment before he stopped in front of it and put a glacier shield up over the both of them. Looking at the body he would walk over to it, now if the summons would attack him he would freeze it in place as he continued his investigation of the body. He wanted to make sure it was not who he thought it was, so checking her arms his eyes would grow small as he stepped back a couple of steps and fall to the ground as tears came from his face.

He felt like his life was just ripped in half, his only relative dead... someone was going to pay for this. Quickly he would take the body from the summons while summoning his own," Akira take this body to the Korinohono clan house pronto...have them get everything ready," although a bit weird he would sniff her for a moment and growl as his features became that of a wolf. The barrier which were pillars would drop to the ground as he sped off leaving the summons to do whatever, but his destination was locked.

His speed was enough to rip the ground as he barreled towards the trail on all fours, his mind set on only one thing- the death of whomever had committed this crime. As he continued to run, the scent of the person whom he was tracking shifted on the wind and as he looked up he would snarl," i have found you at last," picking up his speed he would run three buildings in front the girl and jumped half-way up the building until he had gotten to the top.

With his positioning he would be directly in front of their path as the air around him would drop in temperature as his anger was getting the better of him. The young wolf sage was now on the verge of killing someone as the tears slowly came down his face he would only hope no one tried to stop him.

[Jutsu Used]
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Izanami Kaguya

Izanami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shirotori, Umi   Enter the Shirotori, Umi EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:17 am

Iza swallowed a curse when she sensed the powerful chakra signature coming in her direction fast. Then there was the matter of ANBU behind her also closing fast. 20 meters till she crossed paths with the mass of chakra, she glanced down thinking before suddenly dropping and skidding down the building before wall jumping down the rest of the way.

Turning left she kept to the building having them around her, and her mind's eye on the pair that had been on her tail. Well that was two and she was will to bet the stakes had gotten higher if she got caught. There was only seven blocks left before she made to the tunnel to surface. That also presented a new problem, but first she had to get there first and preferably without the powerhouse on her tail.

Iza quickly made a mental map of the city and of how many ways she could get to where she wanted. Her path would be curvy but fairly direct, the goal wasn't to be corner and have at least two outs at all time. With her battle plan she returned the sword to her shoulder, and pulled out her spine before taking off running down her path, keeping track of the ANBU and the Mass of Chakra.

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Auron Nakamura

Auron Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shirotori, Umi   Enter the Shirotori, Umi EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:13 am

Auron managed to close in on her, still having her directly in his sights. He had to carefully watch her moves. He watched as she dropped from the rooftops and began to skid down a building. For a few more seconds, he managed to watch her slide down before his vision blinked and immediately lost her in the shadows.

He quickly tried to follow downward, estimating where he'd lost her and then hopefully relocate her. The jets of water subsided from his feet and he quickly fell down to the ground, hitting the ground with a thud as his body remained liquid. It took a second for him to recollect himself and reform.

Afterwards, he looked around the vicinity, trying to find the rogue Shirotori. He was somewhere in a lone alleyway on a street that he had no memory of. He scanned around, looking for the white-haired woman. He exited the alleyway and ran to the right, searching for any sign that she'd been by. At the end of the street he was on, Auron came to a stop at a large culdesac with an angel-designed fountain spewing a large amount of water in the middle. Sighing, he continued to run, his eyes glued to the street corners and back passageways.

At last, Auron came to a stop in the middle of the road in front of a deserted passageway. He sat down on a bench, staring up at the large glass dome that composed Umigakure. He wasn't sweating or tired, but it seemed that woman had managed to escape him.

Well, not like he actually cared whether she escaped or not. In truth, he secretly hated the Umikage. He was a wandering individual and liked to do as he liked instead of listening to what superiors told him to do. Well, on one hand, with her dead a successor would probably need to be named. Auron thought to himself when another thought also occurred to him...

"Then again... I wouldn't want Sakura to become Umikage..."

A shiver ran up Auron's spine. He HATED Hyuga Sakura the ANBU captain. Sure she was kind and caring, but she had a serious case of OCD when it came to her finances. He remembered a particular incident where he asked her to borrow some money to pay for expenses, didn't pay her back, and got severely punished for it. Auron's shivering intensified. He was glad his body was made of liquid... or else he would have been hurt even more.

Auron stood back up from the bench and looked around the entrance of the deserted path. There was not a soul in sight.

"Hmph. Seems I'm lost again."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Kira

Tadashi Kira

Village : Umigakure no Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Enter the Shirotori, Umi Left_bar_bleue1/1Enter the Shirotori, Umi Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shirotori, Umi   Enter the Shirotori, Umi EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:54 am

Kira, with his monitoring abilities, would catch two unknown shinobi pace through his village as he'd walk down the rooftops of the building. "How may I help you two today?" The Head Jonin would ask, making himself visible as he could be seen from a high point. As of now, with a man of his brain capacity and control over the village, it'd be nearly impossible for one to be hidden from the Tadashi's sight. He could see everything that went on through the village, and this one seemed quite...unique.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Enter the Shirotori, Umi Left_bar_bleue3/8Enter the Shirotori, Umi Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shirotori, Umi   Enter the Shirotori, Umi EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:02 pm

An aggressive growl would grow from his throat as he turned his head left and right as he continued to sniff the air. whoever he was chasing changed their position which made it harder for him to track this individual. Making a quick set of hand seals he would summon his second wolf, Tomoyo. She knew once she was summoned she would take off to the left as he went right, taking off into the right to continue his trace. Although he was blinded by rage this only made him concentrate more on his goal.

After a mere ten minutes of running he would finally catch up to the culprit and stopped dead in his tracks as he used his KKG to make five pillars in front of the exit. His eyes now slitted and darker brown in color, he would stare at the person as his anger began to make another blizzard start up around the two of them," You... you are the one that left that putrid stench and killed the last of my family, you will die here and now," grinding his teeth his body would begin to freeze over as the blizzard began to rage more.

His body would begin to form into a jutsu forbidden for even him to use, as the ice slowly melted from his body he would begin to show a complete transformation. As he looked at the intruder he would growl as his frozen fire wings would begin to flap, his pupil's being a frozen flame pattern. This was his point of no return as he pointed to the unknown person, the blizzard lifting from the both of them and his form being seen. His chakra could be felt by anyone in the vacinity and even past it due to the sheer amount of chakra he was exerting at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Izanami Kaguya

Izanami Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shirotori, Umi   Enter the Shirotori, Umi EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:19 am

"Mother of Karmi," Iza shivered as the air chilled and was surrounded by the cold. Her mind was rabidly trying to find the solution to the equation of how to escape. She was so very close! Fine lets do this blind. The white haired Shirotori closed her eyes letting her mind open up taking in everything she couldn't see. It was unorthodox use of Kagura's Eye but this was an unorthodox situation.

She stopped the lamp post below her and out of the blizzard. She frowned forcing her bones to grow and withdraw all over her body breaking the ice that was forming. Swallowing she lashed her spine whip out into the fog and pulled. Her face grinned when it didn't come back. She gritted her teeth and pulled till she felt gravity drop her the ground.

She turned and saluted to the floating projection at the top of the dome and body flicked down the tunnel, not stopping till she hit the surface then running like a bat from hell. That had been way to close for her comfort, but she had left the massage and raised some hell it seemed. It was a pity to kill someone so skilled.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Shirotori, Umi   Enter the Shirotori, Umi Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter the Shirotori, Umi
Page 1 of 1