Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of a Legend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Village : Soragakure no Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Return of a Legend Left_bar_bleue1/1Return of a Legend Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Return of a Legend Empty
PostSubject: Return of a Legend   Return of a Legend EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:16 am

Kaizen docked at the airship station with an uncontainable amount of joy. He was finally home back where he belonged. Tears sparkled in his eyes as he stared at the village he loved. He was washed with nostalgia as he looked at all the things that stayed the same. And he marveled at all the things that changed. As he approached the ninja tasked with security he gathered them all into a hug as they exchanged detsils from the last 15 years. It was good to be back with his comrades. Kaizen spent some time in the airship station just looking around at everything and enjoying the view. He had forgotten how beautiful it was looking down at the world below. He even forgot how thin the oxygen was up here as well.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Return of a Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of a Legend   Return of a Legend EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:36 am

It had been a productive day so far. Kiku had found a statuette of a cheesy (and almost definitely unlicensed) cloud mascot for the city. It would look nice in his apartment. Well, maybe nice was too strong a word. It would fit the decor, that was for certain. Tacky overpriced horseshit was something Kiku could definitely do.

He was distracted from his new prize when he noticed some of the ninja gathering around a man who had just arrived. At first he thought it was some sort of attack, but this seemed too friendly for that. These guys were greeting him, apparently an old friend who had been gone a while. Kiku edged closer, trying to get a good look at what was going on without intruding too much. He didn't want to interrupt the happy reunion.
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Return of a Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of a Legend   Return of a Legend EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:53 am

Kaizen broke from the friendly faces and moved on. It was strange meeting with these shinobi most were but genin when he left. Now they were seasoned vets. It saddened him to see the scars of a ninja on them. No longer where they the wet nosed kids who thought anything was possible. Now there outlook was a bit more cynical. But he swelled with pride when he thought how far they all had come.

As he was making his way he caught a feeling of curiosity being directed towards him. He stopped and turned towards a young ninja watching him with a tiny cloud figurine in his hands. Kaizen smiled at the young man staring at him. "Greetings shinobi. Tell me is Hideyoshi Senju still alive?" Kaizen knew only someone extremely powerful could defeat the Sokage but it never hurt to ask now did it.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Return of a Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of a Legend   Return of a Legend EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:23 am

Kiku blinked in surprise when the man addressed him. The genin looked from side to side, verifying that there was nobody else there that the older shinobi could be addressing. Nope, definitely him. Kiku gave a nod. "Still alive and well, sir." He was a little confused by the question. Where had this guy been? He must have been far out in the boonies if he thought the news of a kage's death wouldn't have reached him.

It was about then Kiku remembered his rank, and that this guy probably way outranked him. He bowed sharply. "Uzumaki Kikuchiyo, sir. Genin." He was a bit curious as to who this man was, but it seemed rude to ask outright. Maybe if he mentioned his own name, this guy would feel obliged to give his own.
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Return of a Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of a Legend   Return of a Legend EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:40 am

Kaizen smiled at the good and nodded his thanks to the young ninja. "Thats good I knew it would take quite a lot to take that Senju down."

Kaizen bowed in return and delighted at how proper he was. Anyone who knew Kaizen knew he was a stickler for tradition. Itazura, Kaizen Jounin. That reminds me has anyone filled in the position of Jounin Hancho while I was away?" Kaizen looked over the Genin and assessed him. He seemed a little timid for a Genin he was probably a Suiton user.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Return of a Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of a Legend   Return of a Legend EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:08 am

He thought for a moment. "I don't think it's filled right now, but I'm not entirely sure. I suppose you'd have to check?" Kiku wracked his brain for a Kaizen Itazura, but was drawing a blank. This guy must have been before his time. How long had he been gone anyway? "Um, how long were you away?"

Kaizen seemed to be studying him pretty intently. Kiku was already nervous, and that wasn't helping. He shifted awkwardly from side to side, trying to calm down. After a minute, he managed to stay still. It wasn't easy, under the watchful eyes of a mysterious jounin.
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Return of a Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of a Legend   Return of a Legend EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:19 am

"Good, hopefully I can get my rightful position back and start doing what I do best. Picking up Hideyoshi-Sama's slack." Kaizen gestured for the boy to walk with him towards a window so he could observe the land below. He racked his brain for a moment trying to figure out exactly how long it had been. "Well now that I think about it, its been about fifteen years since I set out on my hermitage. And now I am adequately strong enough to serve my purpose."

Kaizen's contented smile had never left his face for a moment. He knew eventually the excitement of being home would wear off but right now he was enjoying it. "So you're a Uzumaki ehh? A respectable family you should be proud and strive to live up to the name. Tell me are you any good with Fuuinjutsu?"
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Return of a Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of a Legend   Return of a Legend EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:45 am

Wow, fifteen years. That explained why Kiku hadn't heard of him, he hadn't been in the village in Kiku's lifetime. He must have been doing some pretty impressive training if he went into hermitage for fifteen years for it. Whatever it was, Kiku was pretty sure that he was as strong as he needed to be. "Well, good luck!"

He looked at the ground at the questions about his clan. That was a constant worry of his, not living up to the family name. The fuinjutsu was one aspect where he definitely didn't. Kiku hadn't even started learning it, unless you count using scrolls. "Um, actually, I'm mostly ninjutsu. I know a little genjutsu too, but no sealing yet. Still um working on that one." To demonstrate his ninjutsu proficiency, Kiku snapped his fingers. A small flame like a cigarette lighter sprung up from his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Return of a Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of a Legend   Return of a Legend EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:01 am

Kaizen smiled brighter at the show of chakra. "Ahh Katon you are my elemental opposite it would seem Kikuchiyo-San. If you ever want some tips be sure to ask 'm somewhat of an expert on it." Kaizen noticed the boy seemed to be a little insecure about his sealing prowess. "You know I had a hard time learning my clans secret technique too. Ninjutsu was my first love and I'd rather learn knew Suiton techniques than manipulate my shadow. But I got it eventually as I'm sure you would too."

Kaizen walked along the window with his comrade for sometime taking in the sights he missed for so long. "So Kikuchiyo-San tell me what has been going on with Sora recently any wars or changes?" Kaizen hated being in the dark about things and was eager to catch up on fifteen years of news.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Return of a Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of a Legend   Return of a Legend EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:46 pm

"Thank you, sir." He wasn't sure what tips on fire a water type could give him, or if Kaizen meant just tips on ninjutsu in general. Either way, Kiku wasn't going to turn down lessons with a high-ranking jounin. Whatever he had to teach, the genin would be ready to learn. Kaizen seemed to be pretty nice too, as far as teachers went. He was a lot more encouraging than Kiku was used to. A smile found its way onto Kiku's face as they spoke.

"Um, I don't know. Things have been pretty uneventful up here, really. Just usual life and missions and stuff. There hasn't been a serious attack on Soragakure for fifteen years." This was one of the things even Kiku admitted he was good at. The kid followed ninja history obsessively, he knew what was up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Return of a Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of a Legend   Return of a Legend Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of a Legend
Page 1 of 1