Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[OPEN] Skyhigh melodies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuusui Emi

Fuusui Emi

Village : Soragakure

[OPEN] Skyhigh melodies Empty
PostSubject: [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies   [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:37 pm

It was another great day in Soragakure. Temperature was good, sun felt great, the gardens were peaceful... and people going through the gardens that day would get a special treat: Background music.

Emi had woken up a bit early that day. And, much to her chagrin, she was bored. She decided to do something different. Sure, it wasn't THAT different, since it wasn't the first time she did something like this. But it always helped to put her in a good mood. And that day was no exception.

She put on some cool clothes, put on her blue newsboy cap, took her acoustic guitar to the gardens, found a nice, comfortable place with a good number of bypassers and started playing. Many different tunes, singing along as she played.

"I believe the morning sun
Always gonna shine again and
I believe a pot of gold
Waits at every rainbow's end, oh
I believe in roses kissed with dew,
Why shouldn't I believe the same in you?"
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies   [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:51 pm

Kiku was just coming down from his weekly shrine visit when he heard some music. He'd gone early that day, and hadn't expected many people to be out and about when he was done. He wandered through the gardens, trying to find the source of the sound.

Before long, he had found it. Or her, rather. There was a girl with a guitar, playing and singing near one of the paths. She was really good. Noticing the symbol she was wearing, he paused. She was one of his fellow Sora-nin! It was cool to know that there were such talented people among his comrades. Kiku wished he had a skill like that. He stood on the sidelines, waiting for the song to finish.

Once she was done, it took him a bit to gather up the nerve to speak. He wanted to congratulate her, but wasn't sure what to say. She was almost ready to launch into the next song when he spoke up. "Um, that was really great!"
Back to top Go down
Fuusui Emi

Fuusui Emi

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies   [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:02 am

"I believe in second chances
And that's why I believe in you!"

Emi finished the song, stopping to breathe. She had noticed the little boy on the sideline, watching. He seemed to enjoy the music, and that was good. Not that she'd stop playing otherwise, but hey, always good to have someone that likes what you do. He didn't seem to want to say anything, though... well, he could listen all he wanted. It was free, after all. She smiled at him and decided on the next song to play, but was interrupted by... the kid himself.

"Really? Thanks! Good to know I'm on the right track. Is there any song you want to hear?"

She asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies   [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:12 am

Kiku tinted faintly pink when the girl smiled at him. He wasn't used to attention from pretty singers, it was a new experience. She seemed nice, from what little he had seen of her. It was that smile that gave him the courage to speak to her.

She asked him for a request, and his brain short-circuited. Decisions had never been his strongest point. People being nice to him was something new, too. Between the two, he wasn't sure how to handle this. And to add to it all, there was that smile again. "Well um, whatever you want would be great, really." He smiled nervously, waiting for the next song. There was a lot less pressure listening to music than there was having to choose something. "What's your favorite?"
Back to top Go down
Fuusui Emi

Fuusui Emi

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies   [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:48 am

Songs used:

The kid was nervous, and it showed. Emi maintained the same calm smile, though. Whatever she wanted... well, in a way, it was a way of picking a song. "What's your favorite?"

She stopped to think for an instant, before remembering a tune and smiling again. "Oh, there's this one..." She started singing.

"Once I built a castle in the air..." She started strumming as she continued the song.
"A home for you and I
in a blue, blue sky...
We'd leave behind the weight of worldly cares
I thought we could fly...
We only had to try."
She smiled once again, half of it to the kid, half to herself.

"Ah, I had to learn fast,(For your own good)
I had to learn fast...

And when I knew at last,(You understood)
I knew at last...

Hell and heaven can be one and the same,
If you don't know how,
You should by now.
Every pleasure always holds an equal share of pain,
But it all works out,
I have no doubt."
And once again, she smiled, tapping her feet. That sure was a great song... She closed her eyes, humming the tune as she played. After a while,

"Ah, we had to learn fast,(For our own good)
We had to learn fast...

And when we knew at last,(It was understood)
We knew at last..."
She stopped for one or two seconds, only to resume strumming during the next verse.

"Every kite has got to have a string for it to fly,
Up to who knows where?
Castles in the air.

So there are strings attached to you and I,
Tought they hold us tight,

We can take flight..."
She looked once again at the kid, with another smile, almost as if waiting for a reaction. "We can take flight." She closed her eyes once again, entering the final part of the song. And then she just sang. Sang, with the same energy that her father used to have as he sang that very tune.

And then she finished, taking a deep breath and opening her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies   [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:11 am

Kiku stood transfixed for the whole song. He could see why it was her favorite. It went well with her guitar, and with her voice. The smiling and the humming added to the peaceful atmosphere, and the humming helped the air of tranquility he'd been trying to achieve all morning. She really seemed to be getting into the song, and her attitude was infectious.

When the song ended, Kiku remained silent for a moment. Half because he didn't want to break the moment, half because he was still caught up in it himself. After she opened her eyes, he found the words to speak again. "Wow..." was all he could manage at first. It took him a minute to remember the rest of his vocabulary. "That was beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Fuusui Emi

Fuusui Emi

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies   [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:10 am

Songs used:

Emi finished the song, opening her eyes again. She had put it all in that song, just like she often did while playing. And it seemed to have a great effect: The boy was amazed. Well, not only the boy. Emi herself was pretty pumped. "Pretty good, right?" She asked, nearly grinning. The kid's choice of words, though, surprised her.

"That was beautiful."

She stopped for a second to let those words sink in. Sure, getting a compliment is always good, but the wording can be exceptional. "...Really? Thanks!" She smiled, again. And while at it, she already started thinking about her next song. And as such, she went back to playing, though this time no singing was required, leaving her free to chat.

"I'm Emi."
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies   [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:20 am

Kiku was damn near close to panicking at the pause. He had screwed up, he just knew it. He'd said something weird and made things awkward and-

Oh, she was thanking him. That was a pleasant surprise. She seemed quite happy with the compliment. She had hardly stopped smiling the entire time they were talking, but that one seemed especially bright. Kiku couldn't help smiling back. That sort of cheer tended to spread fast. He was a little pink from the awkwardness and the exchange of smiles, but he was still happy.

He was a little flustered when she introduced herself. He supposed it was only natural that they would exchange names, but he was never really prepared for any sort of social interaction. "Um, I'm Kikuchiyo. Kiku if you like." He smiled nervously, giving an awkward little wave. The forehead protector tied around his arm became more visible as he did.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Village : Soragakure No Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
[OPEN] Skyhigh melodies Left_bar_bleue3/8[OPEN] Skyhigh melodies Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies   [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:38 pm

(Sorkage hopping in this biznitch lol)

It had been a long fifteen years since the establishment and creation of the botanical gardens, created by none other than the Sorkage himself. It would be on today that he would be touring his own creation with his son and heir, whom had brown hair and murky brown eyes. His son walked beside his father admiring the creation of his father, although the two had conflicting personalities. On today however they were having a father-son outing which was going good so far," So Tsubasa how are you liking dad's little creation, one day you can do something like this," chuckling as he ruffled the boys hair. Tsubasa growled a little but smiled," Look dad i am not a little kid anymore so stop that, or else," well at least the boy kept Uzu laughing," i have to admit Hideyoshi your son is my cup of tea, even he likes to tell you off." Hideyoshi shook his head for a moment," you act just like your uncle Uzu Tsubasa although, you act just like me when i was your age," laughing as he heard the music.

Touching one of the trees he would smile, the trees were still connected to him although his Senju abilities were gone. Waving for his son to come over he would place his hand onto the tree," you can feel it too right, the soul that this tree holds. It is connected to me, just like if you were to make your own forest," smiling as he moved towards the music. Knowing his way around the gardens better than anyone else, he would come to where the music originated at and smile," well well if it isn't young Kiku and who do we have here," smiling to Emi as he awaited her response.
Back to top Go down
Fuusui Emi

Fuusui Emi

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies   [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:33 am

She smiled, and the kid smiled back. The place's atmosphere was undoubtedly happy. And in that situation, she decided to introduce herself. Her full name... no, just her name. Not too formal. The kid, as expected, answered. Kiku, if she liked...

"...If I like?" She asked. "Kiku, Kiku... it sounds good. I like it." She continued the melody, and the kid waved. Sure, she had noticed the ninja band before, but decided not to comment on it. Until that point.

"Oh, so you're a ninja too? Nice!" And she smiled once again. "Graduated early?" Yes, she thought he was younger than he actually was. Then again, who didn't? He did look younger.

And before she could think of continuing the conversation, a third person appeared to appreciate the melody. But not any third person, no. The person that was there was the sokage himself.

"I'm a chuunin, sir. Fuusui Emi." She'd bow if she could, but since she was holding the guitar, she simply took off her hat momentarily and lowered her head, then putting the hat back on and coming back to normal.

"Is there any song you might want to hear?" And once again, she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies   [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:45 am

"Thanks." She liked the name. He was making friends. That had been happening a lot lately, it almost made Kiku question his status as a lonely nerd. Almost. But like most people, she thought he was just a kid. His face fell a bit at her question. It was tough making friends his age when he looked like an academy student. He supposed he'd just have to correct that assumption one new friend at a time. "No, um, I'm fifteen. I know, I look kinda youngish."

Kiku's fluster levels spiked again when the Sokage appeared. Even after the man had offered to train him, he was still unused to the idea of being around someone so powerful and respected. Being around people in general was pretty overwhelming for little Kiku, but being around a Kage was so much more so. Once he remembered how to move, Kiku bowed. "S-sokage-sama! I'm sorry, I didn't notice you approach!" He reminded himself to work on some sensory ninjutsu, the Sokage kept sneaking up on him. With the chakra levels a kage has, Kiku thought he should have at least felt him coming.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
[OPEN] Skyhigh melodies Left_bar_bleue3/8[OPEN] Skyhigh melodies Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies   [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:10 pm

Hideyoshi loved to meet his ninja, it gave him a way to fully get to know them instead of reading their files. The girl, who was identified as Emi Fuudo had manners and he liked that, but seeing her around with Kiku meant he was making friends at a decent pace. His son had ran past the three as they were talking, probably heading towards the hot springs. Looking down to Kiku he would laugh for a moment," It's okay Kiku, not many notice when i come because my chakra is naturally suppressed, although i do not wear my limiters anymore its still a passive thing. Today is a good day to walk around and socialize is it not," smiling to the both of them as he looked around to the tourists.

Luckily only the people of Sora knew where the locations were of the hot springs, or else everyone would want to go to them. Mentally slapping himself he would smile," Whatever you would like to play Emi is good for me," wanting to hear this music of hers from the front lines.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Village : Wandering

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
[OPEN] Skyhigh melodies Left_bar_bleue0/8[OPEN] Skyhigh melodies Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies   [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:22 am

The small red head slipped though the crowed heading toward the garden's taking in everything that had change. It wasn't a lot but it had changed. It was still bright and warm, but something was different. SHe kept her eye down and chakra suppressed, not wanting to draw attention. It had been fifteen years since she had last set foot in the floating island.

Aka felt bad for not visting, but things had been stressful and it didn't seem like a good idea to make herself know and draw trouble by have two Jinchuriki's in the same village, but the temptation to see Hide and Tsubasa had grown too tempting; it was just too bad it had taken her fifteen years to come back around.

The jinchuriki was surprised to see the gardens bustling with people, though it was a beautiful day. She smiled stuffing her hands in her pocket as she walked around. It was nice. Her ear's perked up hearing girl's voice singing. It was lovely. Aka listened letting her feet guild her till she found the source. She stayed back and watched as a red head go up and talk to her, before she started to play again.

She stared when she saw Hide show up with a fifteen year old. She could see the features the boy shared with Hide, there was no need for her to be told that the boy was young Tsubasa. She smiled seeing her Brother's son. She had no doubt that was a real heart throb to the village girls. She had already seen a few looking at him dreamily. She shook her head and sighed, as she watched the red head stutter and gape at Hide. It was cute, Hide didn't stand on ceremony from what she remembered.

She stayed back trying to get up the courage to talk to her adoptive brother, she hoped Uzu hadn't sensed Genbu, but so far it seemed she was going to get away with out having to face him. Everything seemed fine and that's all she had wanted to know. She settled back listening some more. She would stay for one more song then leave. This girl, Emi was good. It made her want to play a bit, but that would draw attention.
Back to top Go down
Fuusui Emi

Fuusui Emi

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies   [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:21 am

Songs used:

The kid wasn't as young as she imagined. Well, that was indeed awkward, specially since he was visibly let down by her question.

"Oh... sorry, my bad. Didn't know, heh."

She stopped to scratch the back of her head. Way to go, Emi.

"Well, my fault for assuming your cuteness came from age, then!" Cleaning the air with a compliment should work. And hey, he was cute. Couldn't have him feeling down because of misplaced words, though.

The Sokage talked to them, smiling. Emi smiled back, answering with a simple "Sure it is!" She then listened intently to his request... and once again, it wasn't a request at all. Well, it sort of was. Whatever she'd like...

"Alright, then! Got another personal favorite... used to see myself in the lyrics. Well, still do, sort of. Ahem, there goes." She started strumming, calmly... the melody was pretty chill. After a while, she started humming along as she played, smiling at the Sokage, then at Kiku... then she noticed the red headed woman that had just arrived, smiling at her too, as a way of greeting her. And then she closed her eyes and started singing.

"Happiness is just a word to me,
And it might have meant a thing or two
If I had known the difference..."
She opened her eyes, searching for someone to focus on... the kid.

"Emptiness, a lonely parody
And my life, another smokin' gun,
A sign of my indifference."
She turned her vision to the kage, since the kid was apparently nervous.

"Always keepin' safe inside,
Where no one ever had a chance
To penetrate or break in...

Let me tell you some have tried,
But I would slam the door so tight
That they could never get in."
She slapped her guitar a few times, helping shape the beat, then went back to strumming, now with more energy. Her eyes turned to the red headed woman.

"Kept my cool under lock and key,
And I never shed a tear,
Another sign of my condition...

Fear of love or bitter vanity,
That kept me on the run,
The main events of my confession."
Her eyes turned back to the kid, and she smiled for a second before continuing again.

"I kept a chain upon my door
That would shake the shame of Cain
Into a blind submission...

The burning ghost without a name
Was still calling all the same
But I just, wouldn't listen."
She strummed with even more energy, and a grin could be seen in her face. And then she continued singing, with doubled energy.

"The longer I'd stall,
The further I'd crawl!
The further I'd crawl,
The harder I'd fall!
I was crawlin' into the fire!

The more that I saw,
The further I'd fall!
The further I'd fall,
The lower I'd crawl!
I kept fallin' INTO THE FIRE!"
It was time for the guitar to accompany the excitedness of the voice, and Emi allowed herself to proceed with a quick solo.

"INTO THE FIRE!" She continued, getting up. There was no way she'd continue sitting down. That just... wasn't a possibility at that point.

"INTO THE FIRE!" She finished the solo, continuing to sing with a lot of energy. She sure put it all in the song.

"Suddenly it occurred to me,
The reason for the run and hide
Had totaled my existence!"
She turned again to the kid. Maybe he could use the advice?

"Everything left on the other side
Could never be much worse that this,
But could I go the distance?"
She reverted her eyes to a non-specific point. She wasn't singing to the kid, but to them all... no, she was singing to herself.

"I faced the door and all my shame,
Tearin' off each piece of chain
Until they were broken!

But no matter how I tried,
The other side was locked so tight
The door, it wouldn't open!"
And once again, she doubled the intensity of both the guitar and the voice. It wouldn't be too far from it to say she was singing with her soul - actually, it would be quite right.

"GAVE IT ALL THAT I GOT
AND STARTED TO KNOCK,
SHOUTED FOR SOMEONE
TO OPEN THE LOCK,
I JUST GOTTA GET THROUGH THE DOOR!

AND THE MORE THAT I KNOCKED,
THE HOTTER I GOT!
THE HOTTER I GOT,
THE HARDER I'D KNOCK!
I JUST GOTTA BREAK THROUGH THE DOOR!"
She was absolutely ecstatic. She wouldn't allow herself to end there-no, there was still more of that song to go.

"GOTTA KNOCK A LITTLE HARDER!
GOTTA KNOCK A LITTLE HARDER!
GOTTA KNOCK A LITTLE HARDER!
BREAK THROUGH THE DOOR!"
She repeated that a few more times, befoe finally slowing down, getting a bit quieter.

"Gotta knock a little harder...
Gotta knock a little harder...
Break through the door.

Break down... the door."
She finished, panting.

Last edited by Fuusui Emi on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies   [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:23 pm

"No really, it's okay. I look kinda young." Kiku said with a smile. She was being pretty nice about all this, a lot nicer than he was used to. He would have said something else, but his conciliatory smile turned to bright blushing and nervous sputtering when she called him cute. He'd never really thought of himself as cute, or as much of anything for that matter. He was so caught up in figuring out what happened that he almost missed her introduction to the song.

When Kiku did manage to compose himself again, he was a bit curious. What sort of song would describe a girl like her? He was surprised with how sad it was at first. She didn't really seem like a lonely person. In fact, she was probably the most friendly and welcoming person he'd ever met. Did she really used to be like that? He kept looking away and turning pink whenever she looked at him, that cuteness comment was still on his mind.

As the song got more intense, Kiku was transfixed. She'd been pretty calm so far, but apparently there was a real fire there. He could see how she had broken through that shell she was singing about before. It was pretty encouraging seeing someone who'd come that far from where he'd been. He was beaming by the time the song ended, and he gave more enthusiastic applause than he'd given anything in a long time. Emi was panting like she'd just run a marathon, but she looked to be pretty happy about it. "That was great!"
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies   [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:29 pm

Hideyoshi had listened to the song that was filled with emotion and various other elements that moved the young Kage. He could feel the music touching his heart as he leaned onto the tree and moved his head a bit before opening his eyes and smiling. After the song was finished he would clap for her and smile," you have quite a talent there Emi, it seems this village is filled with more than just knowledge geniuses," the comment referring to Kiku and himself. Uzu would cackle and coo at his sister, who had been in the area," hello dear sister what are you doing here, trying to sneak up on me," Hideyoshi's body flickered right in front of Aka and pulled her into a hug, smiling as he walked out of the shadows with her.

Sitting her down beside him, he would chuckle and rub her head," hey little sis where have you been, i have been wondering when you were coming to see me and little Tsubasa," as if on cue the little boy ran into his dad and was looking at Aka confused before smiling to her," Father, when are we going to the hot springs," the boy was giving him one of those " come on slowpoke" looks.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
[OPEN] Skyhigh melodies Left_bar_bleue0/8[OPEN] Skyhigh melodies Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies   [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:53 pm

Aka clapped, she agreed with her brother she was very talented. She stiffed hearing Gebu talking. "We are just dropping in, to see how thing are. It has been too long though brother." If Uzu knew Genbu was here, then...

She jumped when Hide suddenly appeared in front of her, and pulled her into a hug. The red head filched a little at the contact before relaxing and hugging back. She sighed letting him guide her out into the open sitting down next to him, so much for not drawing attention to herself.

Her brilliant greens eyes passed over all the face. She smiled lightly at the singer stopping to stare at the other red head. He seemed familiar for some reason. Her musing was cut short when she heard Hide talk again. "I've been around, traveling." Aka smiled seeing the boy. "He looks so much like you, pity. There I was thinking he would get his looks from his mother." She smiled straining out her hair. "How have you been and who are these two?" SHe turned her gaze to the Chunin and young Genin.
Back to top Go down
Fuusui Emi

Fuusui Emi

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies   [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:15 pm

Emi took a few deep breaths as she was applauded. And she smiled from ear to ear the whole time. "Thank you, thank you! Really, thanks a lot!" She bowed repeatedly, both out of grattitude and of having no idea what else to do in that situation. But hey, people were applauding her music, and that was pretty awesome.

"Well, we all have to be good at something, right? I'm no genius, but I try to make up for it." She answered the sokage innocently scratching the back of her head, not realizing he was talking about neither Kiku nor himself. And then Emi turned to the red headed girl. "I'm Emi! Feel free to call me whatever you want, though. You?"
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies   [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:28 pm

Kiku wondered who the Sokage was talking about with that knowledge genius comment. Probably nobody he knew. He would have pondered further, but then Hideyoshi body flickered and Kiku nearly jumped out of his skin. Was a fight going to happen? He tensed up, about to shift into fight or flight when he realized the kage was just greeting someone. He didn't seem to remember the Sokage having a sister, but then again he didn't follow the gossip much.

It was nice to have everyone else in the spotlight. Kiku had been getting more attention than he was used to, and now he could fade into the background more. Emi seemed to handle the attention a lot better. She was comfortable among a crowd, but still humble despite her skill. It was pretty impressive. Kiku bowed to the Sokage's sisterfriend, introducing himself. "Uzumaki Kikuchiyo, miss. You can call me what you want too."
Back to top Go down
Tsubasa Senju

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies   [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 11:12 am

Hideyoshi smiled for a moment as everyone introduced themselves," well i would like for all of you to meet my adopted sister Aka, and my son Tsubasa," rubbing the little boys head he would look down at him and smile, the boy tried to stop him from continuing. Tsubasa looked up at Aka and grabbed her hand, observing her until he smiled," Hey... do i call you big sis or auntie, either way it is cool to meet you. You have the same feeling as father, but its also different somehow," letting her hand go he would stare at his father before shrugging and standing beside the both of them.

Although most of the village did not know of his son, he really did not mind since he went and made a name of his own without even doing anything, much like he was in the past. For now he and his son stood by and watched the others interact.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies   [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:31 pm

Aka smiled and nodded to the pair. "Please to make your acquaintance." Her gaze lingered on Kiku, he seemed so familiar, she shrugged turning to the newcomer. "Fifteen an already taller than me. The last time I had met you, you were just this big." She smiled showing how small he was with her hands, "And I was making fun of your dad here about how you looked nothing like him, though that seems to have changed. You can call me whatever makes you comfortable."

She stiffened a little in surprised when he said she felt like Hide. He could feel the bijuu? "I think I'll leave that to your father to tell you about it first. If he has then..." She smiled holding up eight fingers before stuffing her hands back in her pockets, turning toward Kiku and Emi again.
Back to top Go down
Fuusui Emi

Fuusui Emi

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies   [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:14 am

Songs used:

Ah, it was great to meet new people. The Sokage's son was 15 already... Tsubasa. That was a nice name.

"I'm Emi. Nice to meet you, nice to meet you all!" She said, greeting the Sokage's son. She then observed as the young genin went silent, and the Sokage and his son started talking to the redheaded girl. With her conversations ceased, she sat down, taking out her flute. She'd let the guitar rest for a while. And as such, she started playing a Sweet, calming tune on her flute.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies   [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:21 pm

Once again, Kiku could relax a bit. The focus had shifted elsewhere again, this time to Sokage-sama's son and the red-haired lady. He stood on the sidelines, listening to the conversations. His own introduction seemed to have been mostly glossed over in favor of Tsubasa's, and he was okay with that. He was okay with a lot of things. Kiku was interested to note that the Sokage's son was the same age as he was. They had been born in dangerous times, though they'd missed most of it by virtue of being babies in a cloud city. Kiku wondered if Tsubasa might join his growing circle of new friends, but he was too nervous to ask. He just stood by, listening to Emi's flute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies   [OPEN] Skyhigh melodies Empty

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] Skyhigh melodies
Page 1 of 1