Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stress Test [Training, Yuuki]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kajiya Toshu

Kajiya Toshu

Village : Shirotori

Stress Test [Training, Yuuki] Empty
PostSubject: Stress Test [Training, Yuuki]   Stress Test [Training, Yuuki] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:48 pm

Toshu sat at the edge of the lake, skipping stones across its surface with his earth release. The Shirotori had just recruited a new member, and he was going to be the one to test him out. He didn't know much about this new recruit of theirs. He was supposedly rather young, about half Toshu's age. He hailed from Kemurigakure, and had an eery smile constantly plastered on his face. That was all he knew for sure. Of course, there were rumors too. Rumors that he was immortal, that he knew some ancient kinjutsu that made him a formidable opponent. Even rumors that he had fought the Keukage to a standstill before leaving his village. If that was true, it was certainly impressive. Toshu had seen several kage in action over the years, they were not to be trifled with. Someone who could fight one on even terms would be a powerful ally. Toshu wasn't sure if this Yuuki's ideals matched his own, but the most important part was that he helped the Shirotori. If he got results, his eccentricities could be forgiven.

Hearing footsteps approaching, Toshu stood and turned to face his guest. The man matched the description. Light hair, eyes nearly closed, an odd smile on his face. He was very tall for someone outside the Kajiya clan, probably around seven feet. Toshu bowed politely. “Mr. Terumi, I presume. I am Toshu. Claire-sama has asked that I test your abilities.” Toshu straightened up, taking a fighting stance. “We may begin when you are ready.”

[Words in this post: 256]

Jutsu to be trained:
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Terumi

Yuuki Terumi

Village : Ex Kemurigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Stress Test [Training, Yuuki] Left_bar_bleue3/8Stress Test [Training, Yuuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: Stress Test [Training, Yuuki]   Stress Test [Training, Yuuki] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:27 pm

This was it the place Yuuki was told to go to by the person he called leader the person who understood his ideals, the woman named Claire the leader of the group called the shirotori. The rumor of them spread to Yuukis ears over the years of a great battle between the late Donkage and there late leader. As he sought out there leader Claire she welcomed Yuuki with open arms knowing of the power he held but not even a day after joining he was ordered to meet up with another fellow member to test his skills. The smile was on his face as he walked his way towards the lake to see a very large man skipping rocks on the lake. The man turned to Yuuki to speak “Mr. Terumi, I presume. I am Toshu. Claire-sama has asked that I test your abilities.” Yuukis smile didnt leave his face as he looked the man down trying to figure out his strengths and weakness before he even began the fight. " Ahh Toshu i have heard rumors about you when i was a aspiring puppeteer i envied your work. Your way with crafting weapons made me want to find out the style for puppetry but i lost my with puppets when i gained my new power, but youre work with steel still interests me to this day" Yuuki said in a calm tone as he stood eerily still only his clothes swayed in the wind.

“We may begin when you are ready.” as he said that Yuukis smile didnt leave his face as he moved his hands from his sleeves and performed a few handseals as Yuuki breathed in sucking air into his lungs for a moment before sending out a giant pressurized wind bullet towards the large man. As the bullet of air left Yuukis mouth he leapt towards the man attempting to land a punch into his chest but in actuality this would be a ploy to get closer and use his real power against the brute of a man.

Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kajiya Toshu

Kajiya Toshu

PostSubject: Re: Stress Test [Training, Yuuki]   Stress Test [Training, Yuuki] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:09 pm

Toshu smiled proudly, flattered by the man's compliments. “You are too kind, Mr. Terumi. I suppose that is the dream of all artists, to inspire the next generation.” He didn't know if the man was just buttering him up or if he was actually sincere, but it was a nice gesture regardless. He was a bit curious as to the sudden change in abilities. Yuuki had mentioned formerly being a puppet user, and abruptly abandoning that. Probably something to do with the kinjutsu he used. Toshu hadn't been briefed on what exactly that power was, but it sounded interesting.

When Yuuki started making hand seals, Toshu only needed one. He clapped his hands into the Snake seal. His skin hardened, turning brownish-gray. Toshu planted his feet and slid back as the wind blast slammed into his chest. It hurt a bit, but his stone skin provided quite a bit of protection. Yuuki charged, and Toshu reached into his jacket. He pulled out his hammer, lifting The Master's Brush over his head. Yuuki's fist slammed into his chest, doing exactly nothing. Toshu took that opportunity to slam his hammer down. The young man was faster, as were most people of his rank. Toshu thought he should be able to dodge a hit like this. If not, things could get ugly. Toshu was physically one of the strongest of the Shirotori, and his weapons hit hard.

[Words this post: 234, total 490/2000]

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Terumi

Yuuki Terumi

Village : Ex Kemurigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Stress Test [Training, Yuuki] Left_bar_bleue3/8Stress Test [Training, Yuuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: Stress Test [Training, Yuuki]   Stress Test [Training, Yuuki] EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:58 pm

As yuukis fist collided with Toshus body there was a large thud as it seemed the man made his skin turn to stone something yuuki didnt foresee but what came next was even more unexpected. Toshu pulled out a large hammer and brought it down upon Yuukis back the speed the hammer went was to quick for yuuki to react as it connected to his back. As it slammed into his back there was a gruesome cracking noise as Yuukis body buckled and shivered underneath the hit. He collapsed on the ground in silence his body in a mangled state but the one thing toshu would find odd would be that there was no blood. After a few moments of silence there was a small laughter as Yuuki lifted himself up in the mangled state his body twisted from the hammer but able to still move as  his cloak was ripped it slid off of his body revealing a vest which showed his back and mutiple stiches across his body. But the odd thing was the 3 masks stitched into his back one was cracked open revealing a beating heart underneath it and a mass of tendrils swarming around it. The tendrils slithered our from his skin as his mangled body regained its original form.

"well that was a close call " Yuuki said taking note to the revealed heart in his back as he stretched. Yuuki was surprised by the stone skin Toshu created around himself but the funny thing was now that he saw what element he used Yuukis smile grew even bigger as he did a few handseals and the masks shifted on his back. They launched from his back taking on forms of very large humanoid creatures. The mask that had a crack running across it stood forward and opened its mouth lightning emmited from it and fired straight towards toshu. As that mask used Lightning Release: False Darkness Yuuki did a few handseals in preperation for a next attack from toshu if he dodged the lightning attack.

Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kajiya Toshu

Kajiya Toshu

PostSubject: Re: Stress Test [Training, Yuuki]   Stress Test [Training, Yuuki] EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:07 am

Toshu almost panicked when The Master's Brush slammed down on his comrade. “Oh dear.” There was a crack, and the mangled body slammed to the ground. He had thought that the new recruit would be able to dodge his strike. Toshu was already one of the slowest Shirotori, and was even slower with his skin turned to stone. A man who could face down a Kage shouldn't be so easy to crush. He sighed, wondering how he was going to explain this to the others.

The laughter caught him completely off-guard. He had seen Yuuki's entire chest crumple, he shouldn't be able to breathe right now, let alone laugh. The smaller man stood, shrugging off his tattered coat and reforming his body. On his back, Toshu could see a cracked mask with an exposed heart beating inside. There were two other similar masks on his back, Toshu wondered if they concealed something similar. He seemed to remember having heard of a kinjutsu like that from the Time of Legends, had Yuuki mastered it? “Fascinating...”

“That is truly an amazing ability you have, Mr. Terumi. I can see why you were recruited.” He took a fighting stance, preparing for the next round. Between the two of them, this fight could drag on a while. Toshu was known for his resilience, and there was no telling how many tricks the rookie had up his sleeve. When the masks erupted from his back, Toshu raised an eyebrow. He could see that the heart he had seen was ejected with its mask. He was outnumbered now. Toshu had never learned any solid clone or golem jutsu, and he was starting to regret that now.

Toshu knew he wouldn't have time to dodge the lightning blast. He was built for withstanding attacks more than avoiding them. He braced himself, holding his hammer out to block the blast. The beam of electricity hit the hammer head-on, driving him back. Toshu's stone shell cracked as the lightning chakra flowed around the hammer and over his body. He slammed into a boulder, shattering it. His stone defense was useless now. He used the cover of the dust and debris to form a few more hand signs.

“Very good, Mr. Terumi. I'm impressed.” Toshu emerged from the rubble. That had hurt, but he had withstood it. He looked different now. His skin was dull gray, with a more metallic sheen to it. He brushed the dust and ash off himself. “It appears I'll have to get serious.” He dropped to one knee, slamming his palm to the ground. The ground under Yuuki's feet gave way in a ten-foot radius around the younger Shirotori, revealing a pit of sharp steel spikes.

[Words this post: 453, total so far 943/2000]

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Kajiya Toshu

Kajiya Toshu

PostSubject: Re: Stress Test [Training, Yuuki]   Stress Test [Training, Yuuki] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:18 am

[OOC: It's been over three weeks. I'd like this topic voided, please.]
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Village : Wandering

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Stress Test [Training, Yuuki] Left_bar_bleue0/8Stress Test [Training, Yuuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: Stress Test [Training, Yuuki]   Stress Test [Training, Yuuki] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:23 am

Voided at Author's Request

[size=72]Void[/size]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stress Test [Training, Yuuki]   Stress Test [Training, Yuuki] Empty

Back to top Go down

Stress Test [Training, Yuuki]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi  :: Great 6 Nations :: The forever lake-
Jump to:  
Member Awards

Of The Month

Become Praised

Thread
Thread
Latest topics
» Shinobi World War
Stress Test [Training, Yuuki] EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 11:36 pm by kidbushido

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Stress Test [Training, Yuuki] EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 pm by Agito

» Been A Long time
Stress Test [Training, Yuuki] EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:14 pm by Amaterasu

» Naruto Nexus 3.0
Stress Test [Training, Yuuki] EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:01 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Extinction
Stress Test [Training, Yuuki] EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:14 am by Amaterasu

» NRPG
Stress Test [Training, Yuuki] EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:36 pm by Hideyoshi Senju

» FinestShinobi [Naruto RP]
Stress Test [Training, Yuuki] EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 am by Guest

» Chorus of Angels
Stress Test [Training, Yuuki] EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 am by Auron Nakamura

» Auron's Adventure: Tag Wars
Stress Test [Training, Yuuki] EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:16 am by Auron Nakamura

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
Stress Test [Training, Yuuki] EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 am by Sato Ace

Village Leader Ranks
Sokage : Closed
Suikage : Closed
Keukage: Closed
Donkage: Closed
Shirotori: Closed
Ratings

Language 3: Objectionable and mature language is permitted.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail.
Violence 3: Extreme violence is permitted
Affiliates
Stress Test [Training, Yuuki] Graybu10
Creative Commons License
(c) Masashi Kishimoto - Naruto Creater and anything canon belongs to him and we do not take credit for his work. (c The site itself belongs to Naoko. All of the rules and templates belong to her and the staff who makes them. (c) All original ideas belong to their rightful users and not the site itself. The site has no ownership over the creations of the members and will not abuse their creations. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism. (c) Artwork- Kon, Google images. (c) Coding - Kon