Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loveless(Shiro Yuki)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Claire
Ageless Immortal
Ageless Immortal
Claire

Village : Shirotori~Umi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Loveless(Shiro Yuki) Left_bar_bleue0/8Loveless(Shiro Yuki) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

Loveless(Shiro Yuki) Empty
PostSubject: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:17 pm

"Paradise was made for tender hearts; hell, for loveless hearts.”
― Yun Kouga

The hearts of those touch by the gift of the goddess,they are said to be blessed or cursed. This feeling that made you feel the world could not be better our hearts are one and our souls united. This was the power of being in love,but this wasn't about that as it would be a new story. A loveless woman wandering the lands trying to find her purpose where will it be or what could it be that could bring life to her once again. Deep on the bridge leading to Umigakure was a woman her body bent forward as her arms crossed along the ledge, Her green eyes looking down towards the water below her as she would look at her reflection. Yes she had a reflection,it been years since she even thought of stepping onto this land once again. The place where her sister laid to rest and where her emotions left her being nothing but sorrow and agony. The bridge was the entrance to the village where you had to go through a scan to even bypass into the floating water village. She would be at the center of the bridge focusing on the water below her own thoughts rampaging through her head as she leaned there. She was sober showing no influence of Sake in her being."So this is how Umi became in time"she would speak only in a tone she could hear.

Light is a fit young woman with long, light pink hair, pale aqua-colored eyes and a heart-shaped face. She wears based around a sleeveless white overcoat over a brown turtleneck-like shirt and a green metallic pauldron with yellow stripes. Notably, she also wears a red cape attached to her back on the left side, a long black sleeve over her left arm, knee-high leather boots, and a brown mini-skirt over high-topped black shorts. Her Sword is carried behind her in a black case which hangs off her belt, along with a red pack strapped to her left leg. In addition, she also has a necklace with a lightning bolt pendant, two black bands around her right bicep, and a silver navel piercing. The area was nothing but water from all sides besides the bridge that connected Umi Land which allowed for passage to it. She would lift her head up slightly looking at the sun glaring down onto her. Her pale skin glistening in the sunlight as her pink lips gently parted as she would have strands of pink hair in her face.

"Ayaka is it bad i feel so empty...ever since you left"She would say looking up at the sky above. Tears starting to stream down her cheeks as she was at the most emotional peak she could ever be at. Putting her hand over her face she would begun to think of the pain surging through her body. It was as if her heart was sinking in the waters below her feet. She would drop to her knees holding her chest. Her eyes changing from green to red as she would slowly stand up."Loveless......Ayaka is this my fate"she would say as she would look towards the horizon where the water meets the sky. She commoted alot of sins in her life time but she chose they were to protect what was precious to her."Sis what is my purpose now is this all there is to my Ambitions"Her thoughts scarring through her head as if it were to explode. She closed her eyes as people passed her as she would grip the ledge of the bridge in her firm grip slowly almost crushing it. Her mind,her heart was at a crossroad where will this Loveless Immortal go? Will she choose the right path? or will she remain Loveless?
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Village : Umigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Loveless(Shiro Yuki) Left_bar_bleue3/8Loveless(Shiro Yuki) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:26 am

The walls of the tunnel echoed with the footsteps of the Umikage as she walked up to surface level. She found it nice from time to time to get a breath of fresh air. Being cooped up in her office dealing with mission reports and things and the emergencies that came with her office was trying and she liked getting away from it all from time to time just to think.

The evening light was quickly growing brighter as she neared the surface. Shiro paused moment seeing another person in the tunnel, she frowned seeing they were on their knees. The white haired women frowned before walking over. The pink haired appeared to be about her age a little older, she carried a sword, but there was no blood; so there was no apparent injury, which begged the question what the patter was.

"Ms. Are you alright?" Shiro asked making her presence known before trying to touch the other women. It was a courtesy to trained warriors not to scare them, and it also cut back the chance of being injured if they jumped and attacked reflexively. She asked again before kneeling down next to her worried, gently she placed a hand on the woman's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Ageless Immortal
Ageless Immortal
Claire

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Loveless(Shiro Yuki) Left_bar_bleue0/8Loveless(Shiro Yuki) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:31 am

Claire was still in her own phase as her mind screamed as of it was trying to break free. This was the cost she paid to be here at this moment she was back home. The village her sister was buried,it was where she stayed for a long time for her support in the military squad. She would still be on her knees as she would be in her own trance unable to listen to her own voice. It was as if agony was trying to scream out,and release itself. She wouldnt of heard the footsteps of the woman slowly approaching her due to the echoing happening in her head as she would awaken from it as if she was under a genjutsu as soon as her shoulder was touched. Her red eyes shofting back to green before she slowly turn her head. Her eyes would be pure blinded by the beauty that was before her. It was just elegants before her. In all her years of living and being alone this sight alone was breathtaking. It took her moment before she could speak as she begun to hear the words asked echo through her head."Y-Yes im fine just bad memories since i last been here"she would speak and a low calm tone.

She couldnt get it for a immortal it was normal to feel coldness but with this woman it was a sweet warmth."How rude of me....Im Claire Kyuketsuki.....i..."she paused as she sighs"Finally returned home"she said as she would begin to stand looking at the woman beside her as she would attempt to place her hand on hers."Thank you"her hand would of been cold as the two would touch"So may i ask who you are?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Loveless(Shiro Yuki) Left_bar_bleue3/8Loveless(Shiro Yuki) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:38 am

Shiro sighed happy to see the woman coming back to herself. She smiled sadly and nodded, she still had nightmare from time to time, they were almost always memories.  "I can relate, they can be over whelming sometimes." The white haired woman smiled squeezing the other woman's shoulder gently, trying to offer some comfort.

"I am Yuki Shiro, the fourth Umikage." Shiro smiled standing as well. Shiro raised an eyebrow slightly, the woman's skin felt about the same temperature as hers, and her was colder than normal; it made her wonder but she shrugged it off another time, it was cool in the tunnel. "You're welcome, when I was younger I had attacks like from time to time, my captain always helped me though them."

Shiro stood a moment thinking, "I was on my way out to see the sun set, perhaps you would like join me and get a drink afterwards and talk maybe. I don't mean to be presumptuous, but you seem like someone that needs someone to talk to." 
Back to top Go down
Claire
Ageless Immortal
Ageless Immortal
Claire

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:11 am

She would glance at her as she had her hand placed on hers it was colder then she thought but why. Her mind would accumulate her senses as she begun to break down each and every static she coukd get on the woman before her."Chakra natures..Water,Wind and Ice.....Blood type O"she would process in her head. As she would be smiling softly at her as she had her hand on top of hers. She glanced at her showing her appreciation her green eyes looking into hers."Yes they can really be a very overwhelming time for anyone to face"she would respon to her. As she grips her hand she would stand there turning her head to face the ground.

"Fourth? Umikage?"she couldnt believe her ears had the old man passed away or resigned? she really was shocked of this new one at least she was cute and not old, it was something she never thought she would have to face."So your the fourth.....i was here awhile ago after my sister death i left to find a purpose....but never knew it will bring me back here"She would say to her as she glanced at her once more. It was obvious Claire was at a momemt in her life that she would feel chills run down her spine it was something she wasn't use too.

She would listen as her pale cheeks would turn a lighten red"Sure i would like that i use to always go watch the sunset with my little sister,she was always the hyper one between us you could say,but she always was someone you could count on to be there"she would say as she would look at her curious of how the title of Umikage changed hands."Tell me....Miss Shiro how did you get the title of Umikage?"she would ask waiting for her to lead the way at least starting small talk first.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:43 am

Shiro nodded, squeezing the other women's hand again when she said she left after her sister died, she wasn't really sure what she would do if Kuroi ever died. He was her little brother in every way but family tree, it scared her to think when he got older. She still remembered when she first met him. "Life has a funny way of doing things. Maybe there is something here for you, you never know."

The white haired women smiled, hearing that she would come with her. "Your sister sounds a lot like my cousin." She started walking up the tunnel as she continued the conversation, the sky was just turning orange. "The third decided to step aside and name me is successor. The Jonin voted on it and that was that. It was quiet the surprise for me. If I may ask, when did you leave Umi?" The pair reached the surface. Shiro closed her eyes taking a deep breath in and smiled. The sea air smelled wonderful, the sun was just beginning to set bathing them in warm orange light.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Ageless Immortal
Ageless Immortal
Claire

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:09 am

She would of been standing there as she for some reason would not get this woman out of her head. Just her remaining her made her feel as she was complete but why will her heart race so much. Could she truly accept what she was,What she was born as these questions rampaged through her mind nonstop."I normally only come back here to mourn my sister death.....i never thought it was a place i could call home after losing her...."she would respond to her. She looked at her eyes meeting hers"but maybe.....maybe i can stay awhile,i have no other home for the time being"she smiled softly.

"So you have someone like my sister..interesting a free spirit not a care in the world"she would say following her through the tunnel her hands now buried in her pockets. She simply followed behind her till they came to halt on a surface. The sun was just beginning to set as she would be standing beside her. The wind softly blowing through her pink hair as she would gently and slowly open her mouth to speak."I seen alot of things......never had time to just stand here and look at the beauty the sun show as it meet the earth below.....a beauty similar to your own....its rare yet sweet kind of beauty,one you must stop to admire"She said softly looking at the sky above.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:18 am

Shiro smiled only replying to the comment about her staying a while, "You never know, but its up to you. And yeah he is a bit like, though he should pay some attention if he wants to be clan leader."

The white haired women's cheeks turned a shade pink to match her companion's hair when she heard her comment. She found herself liking it, she hadn't had those kind of words said to her in a long while. First it was because she was always behind a mask and no one really interested her, now it was no one wanted to court the Kage. "Thank you, Kyuketsuki-san. Your hair, it reminds me of a sunrise, its nice. So if you don't mind me asking, when did you leave?"
Back to top Go down
Claire
Ageless Immortal
Ageless Immortal
Claire

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:57 am

Claire continued to look at the sky this time dropping her body to the ground so she was sitting there. Her eyes never leaving the sky as she would speak"I may just stay for awhile....i wont mind giving a helping hand for awhile it is my home after all"she would smile. Her eyes never leaving the sky as the sun lowered towards the horizon as she would remain on the fround for a short time before standing up once more"Been walking for the longest time to get back here"she spoke to keep conversation going. She was enjoying Shiro company more then she thought she would.

She would turn her head just in time to view her company cheeks lighten up which made her smile making sure not to show her fangs within her mouth."Your welcome....i only speak the truth,i feel alot of others think the same"she would pause as she was asked another question which made her think."Few years ago i had left on a mission given to me by a ole Umikage,i never returned to the village after completing it i felt that if i returned sorrow was all i will return too"she says lifting her head once more her green eyes aiming at the sky before once again looking towards her.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:47 pm

"Truth is something I appreciate when often I find myself sorting through lies." Shiro listened to the women's explanation as to why she disappeared, again she really couldn't fault her, she might have done the same thing if she had had that happen. "That explains why I've never seen you in the bingo book. Well, what ever you decide you can always come back here." 

Shiro sighed as joined her companion on the sand. "I can't say I blame you, I most likely would have done the same thing if that had happened to me." Shiro turned her gaze to the expanse that was the sea and sighed contently, as the sea turned from golden orange to brilliant red.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Ageless Immortal
Ageless Immortal
Claire

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:18 pm

To love beauty is to see light.
-Victor Hugo

Claire would smile as she would stand up,she woukd close her eyes focusing enough chakra through her body as she spoke softly"Watch this"she would begin to focus as the drifting wind begun to pick up around her as she would smile. As from thin air a whirl wind of petals would begun to go towards the sky in a standard rotation. As the setting sun made the petals shine with pure glitter of pure beauty,as if it was a rainbow within the sky.

She would look at her as the petals flew with the current of the wind as they fell off slowly blessing the lake with there prescence. She would open her hand where a spam flame would be created tossing it towards the petal storm. Her free hand guiding the petals upwards as if they where fire works. As soon as the petals reached there highest point the fire would collide creating a rainbow colored explosion like a living firework. As this happens the petals begun to float down as she would watch them rain down on the lake as if a Cherry bollsom tree was near.Whe would sit back beside her as he looked at her."Even the lights show off your beauty"she would say with a smike her pink lips pressing together as she would turn her head slightly blushing."Not all power must be used to harm another"was the last she said before continuing to watch the petals rain down.

Jutsu Name:Wind Release:Flower Scattering Dance
Element: Fuuton
Type: Ninjutsu
Description:his technique allows the user to summon a cyclone of petals to attack
their opponent. The user can remain in one spot for the use of the
technique, because he or she can direct it anywhere they desire.
Therefore, the user can increase the direction and power of the
technique to the maximum as a last resort.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:10 pm

THe white haired Kage watched a little in awe at the beautiful colors, her face darkening again when Claire called her beautiful again. "A good lesson to keep in mind." Shiro sighed and smiled, just as the last petal touch the surface the sun disappeared bathing the world in shadow. Shiro stood and smiled.

"Its a lovely night, but I did promise you a drink. Still interested?" She asked dusting her robes off before looking at the old umi-nin. It was up to her she would let her go if she wanted, but she did hope Claire would still agree. She was curious about her.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Ageless Immortal
Ageless Immortal
Claire

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:38 pm

Spoiler:

She would reach out as she would gently if she was able run the back of her hand of her cheek. She never thought this what she been missing pure interaction with another,she was lost for words, She would smile as she would run her hand along her cheek down to her neck stopping there if she let her that is. She would stand up also knocking off the sand that would be on her clothing as she would just smile at her."Very good lesson which should be applied"she said softly.

She would turn her head towards her as her smike was bigger then befire and her pale cheeks slightly pink."I am......ill take you up on that offer"she would say as she would look towards the night sky,the moon was full as the stars decorated the sky in everlasting beauty. She would stand there the moonlight shining on them her heartwas as if it would burst from her chest. They stood in the center of the moon it would seem as she would attempt to grab her hands. With that she would lean in"Im sorry...."she would say before pressing her lips against Shiros. This alone was a dream of hers it was pure bliss..,.her body felt as it was warm as if she was human. The moon shinng down onto them as she couldnt help but let the gentle breeze flow around them.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:47 am

Shiro was surprised but didn't stop her when Claire put her hand on her cheek, she surprised herself more so when she let it move to the back of her neck. It clicked when the other woman said I'm sorry, he froze a moment feeling another pair of lips on her own. She felt her cheeks warm up a bit, it was over a moment later. Shiro stepped back blushing, touching her lips making sure it had just happened.

She glanced down and to the side her face burning, when she did look up mumbled something, a slight smile was painted on her face along with light pink. She started walking toward the tunnel again before pausing and looking back. "Coming?"
Back to top Go down
Claire
Ageless Immortal
Ageless Immortal
Claire

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:27 pm

Claire couldn't help but stand in the mooonlight for a moment before slowly making space between Shiro lips and hers. Her own mind was in bliss it was as if her hearr pumped overly excitedly as her cheeks were red on her pale skin. She would touch her own lips smiling as she did. She just kissed the Umikage one who she alone will work for and protect if she was accepted. Her eyes would look up staring into hers as if she had lost her train of thought at that very moment, Shiro was the oerfect picture a beauty like no other. Claire found herself flushed with emotions but what will be her outcome of what she wants?

she would snap out of her own thinking as she looked up as Shiro asked was she coming. She smiles and nodded walking till she was beside her wanting to touch her hand once more but her body refused to move."You know Umigakure always have the most beautiful sights of all villages,even when i was here me and my sister played in garden not to far from your Kage quaters maybe we can stop by there later if you wish too"she said with a smiling walking beside her.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:04 am

Shiro smiled and nodded, "Yes I have been to that garden it is lovely, but it has expanded into a bit of a part know. I wouldn't mind a walk, it been a while and the flowers are supposed to be changing soon." The white woman agreed, before spotting one of the depth markers, they were a quarter of the way down. The moon's reflection could be seen shining on the surface illuminating their path. "How long has it been since you have been home Claire?" 
Back to top Go down
Claire
Ageless Immortal
Ageless Immortal
Claire

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:56 am

Claire would smile as she would of agreed this made her happy as she softly smiled. But the next question really made her think as they walkes moonlight shining on there backs."Well you see it was a few years ago i cant recall how many years exactly i was sent off on my mission"She knew when she had left but at the moment it was better for her not to say. She was around since the first Mizukage that grumpy old man he was a pain in her ass big time back then."ever since i left i been roaming about trying to find my purpose"she would."I possibly have found it finally"she thought unkown why she thought that but something kept her heart racing.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:17 am

"If you do leave again, I hope you don't wait till I'm gone to come back, but lets hope it doesn't come to that." Shiro smiled taking note sign they were half way down. Shiro blushed again as she thought about the kiss, Claire's lips were cold like her skin. A thought struck her wondering if Claire was related her clan or it was something else. "Claire, if I may ask what clan do you hail from?"
Back to top Go down
Claire
Ageless Immortal
Ageless Immortal
Claire

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:30 am

"Fate works in many ways,Shiro sometimes it works with us or against us,trust me at this very moment i can find myself calling this home again"she says with a smile putting her hands into her pocket. Her thoughts would be interuppted as the question she tried to avoid would be asked. Her green eyes look towards her as she paused a bit before speaking"Kyuketsuki is my clan...a clan that lost it glory in a lasting homicide of my kind its not many left,i havent ranned into any of my blood relatives,no matter how much i searched it was no use,it came down to me.....me alone being the last after my sister death"she would speak her own voice trembling showing the pure emotion she felt about it. Gently shaking her head she will smile"How about you..,,your almost as cold as i am"she says still walking beside her and her hands still in her pockets as she awaited a answer.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:03 am

Shiro nodded and listened, she remembered her grandmother telling her about the bloodline purges at the end of the first's and running through till the end of the second's regain. When she spoke of being the last of her kind Shiro frowned before pulling her over and hugging her a moment before letting her go.

"My clan is Kōrinohonō, we hold the blue flame," She smiled taking the other woman's hand and placing over her chakra pool. "It is allots us control over ice, allowing us to shape the ice or if we are talented we can use it in its pure form, one of the effects is that we are cold to the touch, though we can change it normal temp if we want to." She smiled sadly, "My clan was also hunted during the bloodline purges, my grandmother told be about them. I remember your clan being one worst victims... On be half of my family I'm sorry we didn't do more to protect yours."
Back to top Go down
Claire
Ageless Immortal
Ageless Immortal
Claire

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:30 am

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
-H. Jackson Brown, Jr

She would be pulled into a hug suddenly as her heart raced like no other,she probably was a immortal but this made her fluster. Wrapping her own arms around Shiro embracing her gently making sure her strength was in control. She viewed Shiro just as a elegant flower as she would keep her just as close to her as a vakuable jewel.She didn't know why her arms moved on there own or even mind it. Just this moment she knew she could stay forever if she could. As she would let her go after a few moments she would gently smile.

Listening to her words,so that was why Shiro element natures was as such as she would look at her."the purging of the Kekkai Genkai was a horror to remember......but dont blame your clan for what happened to mine....its a past that will be rewritten by the future"she spoke as her hand was at the center of her flat stomach as she used her senses to break down parts of the woman completely smiling."We control the outcome of out fates now,to live or to die but i believe living is the better choice cause when your alive there are doors that you can open with your bare hands,so that what i plan to do"she paused as she looked at her."Lightning......it flashes brightly then disappear,It dont protect it only destroys"she said with sorrow in her voice. "i believed that all my life till ow...have i been following the wrong path?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:21 am

Shiro frowned, "Still, we were all persecuted we should have helped. Life is a string of choices that take down different roads. It is better to live. My ANBU captain use to tell us, there is always a way out, if you can't make it's your own damn fault." Shiro smiled softly, resting her hand on the woman's forearm. "Lightning, I've always admired it. Its powerful and thrilling. I go topside after storms, it tastes fresh and wonderful. Lighting is always destructive, it can be a purifier."

Shiro paused a minute thinking, "What was your old path?"
Back to top Go down
Claire
Ageless Immortal
Ageless Immortal
Claire

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:30 am

Claire would of continued to walk as she would remain close to Shiro as they were close to making there way into the village. She would listen to her as she would see Shiro was very emotional on the subject."You see,we make our way our path...but now i see i don't have to do it alone not anymore"She said smiling at her as she reached up slowly her hand was going to touch Shiro cheek but stopped. Lowering her hand back to her side as she would smile slightly."My old path...was out for vengence i let my anger take over me it was something i thought i must do......something i must see through"she paused"but i was wrong i regret.......my actions i done"she says softly placing her hand on hers."But.......now i see it was wrong from the beginning,this world....need to be changed"
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:26 am

The Umikage only smiled squeezing the other woman's arm gently. She hadn't gone out on vendetta like Claire had but she had done a fair few thing she regretted. Several years of her time in ANBU were lost to her as she had been pretty much working on autopilot, not really thinking just following orders. It had been too hard to handle, to think about. At some point someone gave her a really good hit to face and yelled at her calling her a monster, saying she wasn't human.

On her left shoulder blade she had 7 tally marks tattooed, a reminder of how many lives she took with out thinking. It reminded her that she was human, not a tool, and everything she did she own up to. "We all have walked in the dark, the question is whether we were brave enough to step back into the light." They arrived in the main dome, despite the dark it was still very bright.

Shiro smiled as they walked through the streets the villagers and her ninja paying respects while eyeing Claire oddly. Several of the tourist that recognized her gaped. It went on for a few blocks before they made it to Shinobi area of the village. "May I ask, what is the new path you wish to walk?"
Back to top Go down
Claire
Ageless Immortal
Ageless Immortal
Claire

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:07 am

Claire would continue to walk beside the Suikage as she would of be stepping on common grounds as this was her home before anything. She wouls listen to the Suikage talk about light and darkness it reminded her of the first. She would find herself being close to the female shadow it was like she was her personal magnet of some sorts she just smiled at this."You know people live to die....or die to live but i been on the battlefield alot...since i left Umigakure but i can say we are fragile beings we aim to do what right....even if its wrong"she spoke the tone of her voice showed she was deep in thought of this.

As they enter the main dome a smile would spread on hrr face as she looked among the people."It never changes one bit"she spoke as she accidently have her shoulder touch the female shadows looking at her for a brieft second."Im very sorry"she says getting back to standing up straight"My path now is to change the world too be a world people can live happily without fear of death or sorrow by any means"she said looking at the beauty before her as she would smile once more."My Ambitions......my goal sometimes even go beyond my own understanding"she says with a smile of devotion,to her Goal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) Empty

Back to top Go down

Loveless(Shiro Yuki)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi  :: Great 6 Nations :: Umigakure no Sato-
Jump to:  
Member Awards

Of The Month

Become Praised

Thread
Thread
Latest topics
» Shinobi World War
Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 11:36 pm by kidbushido

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 pm by Agito

» Been A Long time
Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:14 pm by Amaterasu

» Naruto Nexus 3.0
Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:01 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Extinction
Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:14 am by Amaterasu

» NRPG
Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:36 pm by Hideyoshi Senju

» FinestShinobi [Naruto RP]
Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 am by Guest

» Chorus of Angels
Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 am by Auron Nakamura

» Auron's Adventure: Tag Wars
Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:16 am by Auron Nakamura

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
Loveless(Shiro Yuki) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 am by Sato Ace

Village Leader Ranks
Sokage : Closed
Suikage : Closed
Keukage: Closed
Donkage: Closed
Shirotori: Closed
Ratings

Language 3: Objectionable and mature language is permitted.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail.
Violence 3: Extreme violence is permitted
Affiliates
Loveless(Shiro Yuki) Graybu10
Creative Commons License
(c) Masashi Kishimoto - Naruto Creater and anything canon belongs to him and we do not take credit for his work. (c The site itself belongs to Naoko. All of the rules and templates belong to her and the staff who makes them. (c) All original ideas belong to their rightful users and not the site itself. The site has no ownership over the creations of the members and will not abuse their creations. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism. (c) Artwork- Kon, Google images. (c) Coding - Kon