Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Resonate River

Resonate River

Village : Ex-Raiu

First Introduction Empty
PostSubject: First Introduction   First Introduction EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:17 am

Im JayyYep that's right. That's my middle name. Well actually I have two middle names and two last names. NateJay Quirinius Zharve Tate jackson. Am I not awesome!? Lolol. Anyway I'm a country boy with a faint country accent. But I'm in love with British accents, they are so awesome and I just jizz in my pants from hearing them x.x ive seen most anime and like them all. I love to listen to music. My favorite band is Blood on the Dance floor. Though my friends judge me for listening to them. Saying I'm gay, well bi. But it doesn't bother me. Cause I am [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hmmm let's see. I'm pretty shy when it comes to meeting new people. Oh and hi's I think are mehish. When I say that I mean I don't believe I should always say hi or hey to someone. I'm not easily angered and I try to understand everyone. Unless your a total complete prick. Oh oh also I'm a total and complete prick at points. Hmm I love people and I love to help people at points in their lives. Cause hearing about things they go through interest me. Forgive me if I make horrible decisions. Forgive me if I sometimes do the wrong thing. I hate decisions. I hate choices. 

Contact Info:

Gmail: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yahoo: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hotmail: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Xbox 360: goku9658
DA: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I love you guys 

Your All lovely people. Your all interesting people. Your all cool people. Your all smart people, cept kino. 

If you read this far your cool in my books :p 

Interest: Guys and girls
Hobby: Drawing

:3 :3 :3 :3
Why I made this........cause I was bored lol.
Back to top Go down

First Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi  :: Main Hall :: Activity Check & Greeting/Absence Board-
Jump to:  
Member Awards

Of The Month

Become Praised

Thread
Thread
Latest topics
» Shinobi World War
First Introduction EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 11:36 pm by kidbushido

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
First Introduction EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 pm by Agito

» Been A Long time
First Introduction EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:14 pm by Amaterasu

» Naruto Nexus 3.0
First Introduction EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:01 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Extinction
First Introduction EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:14 am by Amaterasu

» NRPG
First Introduction EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:36 pm by Hideyoshi Senju

» FinestShinobi [Naruto RP]
First Introduction EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 am by Guest

» Chorus of Angels
First Introduction EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 am by Auron Nakamura

» Auron's Adventure: Tag Wars
First Introduction EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:16 am by Auron Nakamura

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
First Introduction EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 am by Sato Ace

Village Leader Ranks
Sokage : Closed
Suikage : Closed
Keukage: Closed
Donkage: Closed
Shirotori: Closed
Ratings

Language 3: Objectionable and mature language is permitted.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail.
Violence 3: Extreme violence is permitted
Affiliates
First Introduction Graybu10
Creative Commons License
(c) Masashi Kishimoto - Naruto Creater and anything canon belongs to him and we do not take credit for his work. (c The site itself belongs to Naoko. All of the rules and templates belong to her and the staff who makes them. (c) All original ideas belong to their rightful users and not the site itself. The site has no ownership over the creations of the members and will not abuse their creations. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism. (c) Artwork- Kon, Google images. (c) Coding - Kon