Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Village : Wandering

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea Left_bar_bleue0/8The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea Empty
PostSubject: The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea   The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:49 am

Shiro stood inside the office waiting, her cloak was once again a pristine white. Absently she looked out into the sea watching the fish go by a moment before turning back o the bookcase a smile twitched under mask noting the dust, her kage did not read much.

She returned back the middle of the window, this time contemplating what her shadow wanted with her. Perhaps a mission, she mused before her heart froze and restarted it couldn't be that; no one but them knew. Still though could be want with her, It was a most vexing question. That no doubted he would answer but still Shiro Yuki did not like waiting.
Back to top Go down
Alohi Izioka
Admin
Admin
Alohi Izioka

Village : Umigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea Left_bar_bleue3/8The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea   The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:10 pm

Alohi walked through the office doors with a smile on his face. It was slightly chilly in the room to him but he got use to it after a few seconds of absorbing in the heat. He noticed that he was not alone and gave his visitor a warm smile and a friendly wave welcoming her to his office, "Why hello there Shiro," He said as he walked to his desk and leaned against it for support wondering what was on her mind. If he knew he had a visitor he would have been here quickly, but Shiro's self-made appointments are always unpredictable at times, "how are you doing?" he asked as he analyzed her demeanor and gave her another warm smile, "Its another beautiful day under the sea isn't it?" Looking at the water oujtside the dome in awe he did as he begin to drift off in space.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea Left_bar_bleue3/8The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea   The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:26 pm

"Indeed it is, Suikage-sama," She bowed respectfully. "Sir, there has been a disturbance on the surface. Raiugakure no Sato is gone. Witness reported it was consumed by fire and a lone figure fled the scene. It is unknown if there are survivors at this time." Shiro glanced out at sea, things were happening. Great and terrible things. They had several earthquakes more than normal already this year. There was also rumor of a man controling the winds out traveling around with no alliance. Shiro sighed a moment before speaking again; some days her job really just sucked.

"There was also an incident in Donzogakure. We are not sure what happened only that the Donkage was involved, and several blocks were obliterated when he was forced use dust release."
Back to top Go down
Alohi Izioka
Admin
Admin
Alohi Izioka

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea   The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:33 pm

Hearing the tragic news coming from his fellow village member and Anbu Alohi still appeared to be unphased by her words. The news itself was devastating but in the slightest to him it just didn't seem that way. However, it did perk his interest and he vowed to learn more from it in due time, due time meaning right now. Glancing at the sea one finally time he then looked over back to Shiro and began to speak, "So Raiugakure is gone, and the Donkage is being semi-mysterious, sounds like a case worth cracking don't ya think?" He spoke as if he was a detective on a special mission to apprehend a fiend, "Tell me, this figure that you say fled the scene of Raiugakure's end, do you think this might be a sign that something is near?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea   The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:49 pm

"I do. There are rumors sir. People dressed in white taking on odd jobs. Also my network informed me of a red haired man with a strange control of the wind, like on of the magnet users. Things are happening, strange things. I have gotten a few bits from Sora, their Kage can no longer use his wood release. I do not know what is going on, but I have this feeling that something is happening, something big."

Shiro tensed her fists then relaxed, "If I may ask sir, what is your next move on this matter?"
Back to top Go down
Alohi Izioka
Admin
Admin
Alohi Izioka

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea   The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:00 pm

Alohi stared intently at Shiro, he thought long and hard about her question and wondered what would his next course of action really be shall the time come. He smiled again, "Do you think that they might come after me and my acid release? If you think about it the Donkage was forced to use his Dust release, the Sokage's wood release was disbanded from him, and then there is me and my Acid release, what am I to do?" He said beginning to laugh a bit, "that was a rhetorical questions, We must put the village on high alert, it may not be evident now, but we are at war without even knowing, we must be prepared for the unexpected even if we think we expect it... we don't," he looked back to Shiro for a minute, "How about you and I train our skills, i need to expand my acid arsenal if we are to fight these so called enemies,"
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea   The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:19 pm

"It is unclear what they are planing sir." Shiro nodded and sighed quietly as she listened to him say how their village was at war and they had expect everything. She looked at him slightly surprised that he would offer to spar with her. She nodded, "It would be an honor sir."
Back to top Go down
Alohi Izioka
Admin
Admin
Alohi Izioka

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea   The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:48 pm

Alohi looked over to SHiro with a smile, "There is nothing to worry abot, we will get out of this war soon and everyone will go back to what they were doing as if they weren't threatened to begin with, trust me on this one," He looked over to his calendar and began to walk toward it while still talking to Shiro, "Now tell me Shiro, when are you avaliable for this spar/training session I myself have a busy schedule as you can see," He showed her his calendar that was literally blank with nothing on it, obviously he was joking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea   The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi  :: Great 6 Nations :: Umigakure no Sato :: Suikage Quaters-
Jump to:  
Member Awards

Of The Month

Become Praised

Thread
Thread
Latest topics
» Shinobi World War
The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 11:36 pm by kidbushido

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 pm by Agito

» Been A Long time
The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:14 pm by Amaterasu

» Naruto Nexus 3.0
The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:01 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Extinction
The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:14 am by Amaterasu

» NRPG
The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:36 pm by Hideyoshi Senju

» FinestShinobi [Naruto RP]
The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 am by Guest

» Chorus of Angels
The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 am by Auron Nakamura

» Auron's Adventure: Tag Wars
The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:16 am by Auron Nakamura

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 am by Sato Ace

Village Leader Ranks
Sokage : Closed
Suikage : Closed
Keukage: Closed
Donkage: Closed
Shirotori: Closed
Ratings

Language 3: Objectionable and mature language is permitted.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail.
Violence 3: Extreme violence is permitted
Affiliates
The Mask of Ice and Shadow of the Sea Graybu10
Creative Commons License
(c) Masashi Kishimoto - Naruto Creater and anything canon belongs to him and we do not take credit for his work. (c The site itself belongs to Naoko. All of the rules and templates belong to her and the staff who makes them. (c) All original ideas belong to their rightful users and not the site itself. The site has no ownership over the creations of the members and will not abuse their creations. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism. (c) Artwork- Kon, Google images. (c) Coding - Kon