Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lessons in Summoning

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Village : Umigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Lessons in Summoning Left_bar_bleue3/8Lessons in Summoning Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

Lessons in Summoning Empty
PostSubject: Lessons in Summoning   Lessons in Summoning EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:22 am

Shiro yawned as she made her way to the training field. She sighed stretching her shoulder, her cousin wasn't here yet and he was one that asked her to come. He seemed to have something really important to tell her; important enough to leave a note with the Kage's secretary for when she got back from her mission.

Well she was here and there was no cousin. She shrugged as closed her eyes and began practicing controlling her field of influence. She could feel the things her freezing chakra touched being frozen. Concentrating harder she brought it back in slowly. She stopped letting the tech go when she heard foot steps. The white haired women turned to see who was coming, hopefully Kuroi.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Lessons in Summoning Left_bar_bleue3/8Lessons in Summoning Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Summoning   Lessons in Summoning EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:56 am

" Shit im late im late i am so fucking late...where did i put that fucking scroll. No not here, or here for that matter FUCK...oh wait there it is," picking up the scroll he would smile and strap on his head band and run out of the house, wearing his usual black outfit. His cousin Jill was going to teach him how to better himself with his summons as well as train him in some other things. He was now of age to communicate with his destined partners for life.

Taking the time to get there, he knew Jill would be pissed off at him for being late, but the damn scroll was eluding him, Rushing to the spot he would bump into different people, he would apologize and continue to run. He instantly used the body flicker technique to speed up his time, although he was still going to be awhile. Finally he would arrive and glomp his cousin," Sorry i am late Jill...i had to find the scroll for my summons. Please do not be mad at me," he smiled to her as he hugged her and proceeded to step bac.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Summoning   Lessons in Summoning EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:03 am

Shrio sighed as she peeled him off her before thumping him on the head. "Lateness is not acceptable, you are a Ninja Kuroi." She closed her eyes breathing a moment She sometime worried for him, and over the fact that he was her co-leader, even more so when he was grown enough to take full control, but thankfully that day was not soon, but first there was summon training."Moving on. Good to see you found it at least. Have you signed with them yet?"
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Summoning   Lessons in Summoning EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:44 am

Kuroi had sighed and stepped back for a moment," Fuck im sorry damn...what more do you want me to say Jill, i know i am a ninja but things happen," he sat the scroll down for a moment before sitting down with the scroll in fron of him. When she had asked did he sign it he would open the scroll and show where he had signed it last night. Using the summoning jutsu he would summon one of them, a small female wolf that tackled him and licked his face. In his own mind he would hear the wolf speak," Pleasure to meet you master, I am Tomoyo, but you can call me Tomo. Your father had entrusted me to watch over you along with my brother. However you will have to summon him now," smiling Kuroi would sit up and perform it again, summmoning a bigger wolf that simply looked at Kuroi and smiled...well a wolfish smile. He looked at Jill and yawned," So which one of you is my master...someone named Kuroi," Tomoyo ran to her brother Akira and pawed at him, pointing to Kuroi. Akira laughed and walked over to the box examining him closely," You look alot like your father...well pleasure to finally meet you runt, i am Akira, but call me Rayearth...got a feeling we will get along pretty well," Kuroi stood up slowly and looked at Jill.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Summoning   Lessons in Summoning EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:57 am

Jill shook her head, timing was everything in there world the sooner he learned that the better. The white haired ANBU nodded please to see that he could summon, at least. She bit her thumb letting it bleed a moment before quickly running through the hand signs, and slamming her hand on the ground. A large sleek black bird stood before them when the smoke cleared. "Mistress Shiro," The bird bowed.

"Roku," She bowed back. The white haired women turned back Kuroi. "I am not familiar with wolves exsatly so why don't you show me what you can do and we will go from there." When it came to summons penguins were not often used for combat they were more for infiltration, her specialty, but there was one justu that she could teach him, but first everyone need to get acquainted. "Before we begin, Wolf-san which of you is to be Kuroi's personally bonded summon?" Every summoner was bonded to all summons, but there was always one that they very intimately bonded with; Shiro was intimately bonded with both Roku and Edro, but Roku more so.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Summoning   Lessons in Summoning EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:08 am

Kuroi looked at the Penguin and smiled," you have one of the clans sacred summons dont you... and i just got them so we are still working on some combinations and team acclimation's. Although we can always work something out," he looked to the two summons as he rubbed Tomoyo's head. She was nice and calm around him, although she only spoke to him. Akira looked at Jill and smiled as he stepped forward," Not to sound like a old fart, but we both are. We were assigned by his father, the last clan head to be with him no matter what. We are both bonded to him by spirit and would follow the young master to hell and back," the wolf looked over to Kuroi and shook his head," But he has alot to learn and i will make sure he learns it...Tomoyo can be to lienent when it comes to things so i have to watch over her," Tomoyo looked up at him and growled slightly.

Kuroi smiled and walked over to Akira and nodded," I will give it my all Mr.Akira...and i won't let neither of you down. Now Jill what will i be learning today," smiling as he waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Summoning   Lessons in Summoning EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:26 am

Jill smiled, "Roku wouldn't be here if I couldn't." She turned and bowed to the summon. "That is fine, I don't make the rules with summons I just learn and use them and it is good to know that there will be another steady mind watching over Kuroi as well. I asked because what we will be learning to day is a very special jutsu that the penguin's taught me. I want you to follow me and watch. I will explain afterward."

Shiro walked over to the pool of water followed by Roku, before forming a hand sigh and setting it on the penguin's head. When the smoke cleared a strange hybrid of Shiro and Ruku stood in their place. It had her face, except she had a beak and her hair was replaced with feathers and her arms were flipper like. Their body was wider and covered in feathers a well, and her feet were like warped flipper feet. She opened her mouth a moment squaking before diving into the pool, she motioned for Kuroi to follow suite. Her's and Roku's transformation's full effect was best seen under water.

The hybrid pair cut through the the water gracefully as the wove around the stone. With a quick bank Shiro cut though the stone pillar sending it to the sea bed before repeating it a few more times. After she was satisfied with showing the effect she returned to the surface. They shook off before Shiro let out a small chakra pulse, allowing them to split apart. "That, my dear Cousin was Summoner's art: Aven Symbiosis. You will be learning the wolf form of that."
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Summoning   Lessons in Summoning EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:41 am

Kuroi huffed and turned away from Jill," You know you should stop treating me like a kid...i am the leader of the Korinohono and i want to be treated as such," Akira laughed and looked at the boy," Sorry to disappoint you Kiddo, but if you cannot harmonize with us and listen to the words of your cousin here...you won't be clan head for long. Your father foresaw this and gave us a task. Whip you into a proper clan leader or else...well big boobs here becomes leader instead," He laughed for a moment and turned to Jill," No offense Jill, but this boy does have alot of potential, he is simply stubborn and rough around the edges.With you being his teacher and us guiding him, he will turn out great," he turned to look at Kuroi and nodded as he watched Jill's display.

Kuroi and his summons watched as Jill performed the technique, but only Kuroi watched her underwater as she glided through the water, graceful and elegant before returning to the surface. He looked at her and then to the Summons as he nodded to her words," So i would be able to strengthen my bonds with these two here with that jutsu correct. What else would change about me when i do this," he was curious about it since this was the first he has heard of this.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Summoning   Lessons in Summoning EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:08 am

"Yes and no. If or when you are able to use the jutsu you're bond will grow much closer, but before that you must grow your bond more. You can preform the skill with more than just your bonded as I can do it with Edro and Roku, but it easier to do with the one that is bonded to you. Anyway to preform the jutsu you have to have total trust in each other, and before you object to that I know full well that you don't as you just met each other, you must know each other inside and out.

"It is a cooperative jutsu that require's both the summoner and the summon to work together for it as you are being fused and their for that you must trust one another, and not fight for control; that takes a lot of control to do. Also you are going to have meditate as well for when you bond you are going to be fighting off the animal instincts for control for of your body. Trust me they can be very strong. There is also a time limit of six hours you can stay in that form or you run the risk of staying that way.

"I am not sure what your advantage will be but I can hazard a guess you will most likely get to use their claws and elemental chakra and increased speed and sense of smell. After that I'm not sure, but fusing two of you together is a long way off so lets first start by working on your bond."
Shiro dismissed Roku before turning back to the trio. Smiling she formed a one handed tiger seal, summoning 21 mirrors around the field instead of her normal circle. "Well for team work, we are going to play tag. I will tag you Kuroi and you will tag me for 'it'. your summons can help you stall or capture me or hold me off. We will do this till I find your team work satisfactory." Shiro stepped into her first mirror, her refelction reflecting in the other mirrors. "You're it by the way. Start." Shiro grinned as she moved to a differnt mirror at full speed, she was not going to make it easy at all.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Summoning   Lessons in Summoning EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:55 am

Akira smiled and looked at Jill and laughed," what a smart women you are...you are very astute for someone of your age and it seems like the boy will benefit from it. Now i need to ask my own question. We, being me and Tomoyo here have different "abilities" that differ from one another. Although this will allow him to bond with us, i have a feeling he would need something more. I cannot say what per se, but when this is over we will probably have to take him back with us to continue his training," Akira would sigh for a moment before speaking again," Although when this occurs he will come back looking different. When this time comes we ask that you treat him the same no matter what," with that he would step back and let Kuroi speak.

Kuroi took in everything that was said until this point and nodded, taking off his head band and smiled," Bring it Jill, me, Akira, and Tomo chan will beat you no problem...and that is a promise," as the mirrors came up, Akira and Tomoyo took to his side and smiled," Don't worry with our keen senses you will definitely catch her, you have our word," Tomoyo said the same inside of his head as Jill began to move at a speed not even Kuroi could comprehend. Akira sniffed the air and looked around for her, his hearing catching onto her," Kuroi over there," he would quickly hop over to where she was and missed. He stood up and looked around, closing his eyes to try and hear her...well that failed as he continued to fall on his face," Dammit why does this keep happening to me...there has to be someway this can work," Tomoyo came over to him and nuzzled him," Try to feel with our senses by tuning into our wavelength. By doing this you can use our senses as well," she went back beside him and closed her eyes.

Kuroi had closed his eyes and took a slow breath, trying to resonate his energy with theirs. At first it was hard and difficult, but soon he could hear the subtliest of sounds, even the small breeze of wind. He would hear the swooshing of Jill as she moved through the mirrors, almost like in slow motion. With that he would sigh and jump to his right aiming for the spot he predicted for her to go. If he had caught her he would smile and laugh," haha got you Cousin...although that was harder than i thought," but if he had missed he would stand back up and continue to try again.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Summoning   Lessons in Summoning EmptyTue May 07, 2013 5:12 pm

The white haired ANBU was surprised when she saw him cross her path of flight, shifting suddenly she dodged but she could still feel his finger brush her skirt just barely. She was very curious to how he did it. Her speed was untrackable unless one had the cursed red eyes, and she wasn't near her limit on sustaining the mirrors. Still... "How did you? That was very close." Shiro stared a moment longer before starting up again, it may have been luck, but she doubted it, but she still had to be sure.

"What do you mean changes Wolf-san?" Shiro asked dodging another attempted tag. Kuroi had nothing to fear about her abandoning him, he would always be her little cousin/brother. She dodged again thinking..."Do you mean that ?" She had an idea of what they wanted to teach him but, it was rare for one to be taught. Even the penguins hadn't had one in four summoners. But if they were going to teach him that his power would be incredible.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Summoning   Lessons in Summoning EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:56 pm

Kuroi had heard what she had said, but he was using Tomoyo's senses while Akira spoke to Jill," Yes we are going to teach him that, to make him the strongest clan leader of the Korinohono. It was his father's wish that he was taught this technique when we felt he was ready to become greater and we feel as if now is that time. By changes i mean he will appear older, but be gone only a matter of days, his mindset and outlook on things will change as well. He will need this training to truly become a great leader," Akira stood beside Kuroi as they synced up once again and listened to the movements of Jill. As she moved from Mirror to mirror he could hear the slight changes in the wind as she continue to dart back and forth through the mirrors. Finally Kuroi could hear clearly and waited as he counted in his mind," 1...2...3...4...5," with that he jumped out to reach for the area he had predicted for her to go to, if all was according to plan he should have tagged her on the arm.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Summoning   Lessons in Summoning EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:23 pm

Shiro smiled as she rolled landing in a crouch. "Good, but your going to still have a way to go." She smiled standing up. "Start running Kuroi-chan." She grinned hiving him five seconds before freezing the ground. She formed skates before taking off after the small genin.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Summoning   Lessons in Summoning EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:54 am

Kuroi smiled and nodded as he looked to Akira and Tomoyo and bowed to them," No problem little cub...we are hear to help you grow and mature. With us you will become powerful, more powerful than your father," Akira looked at Jill and smile, knowing she knew the same thing as well. When she tol Kuroi to run he did not need to be told twice as he ran off as fast as he could. Although he was fast., Jill was faster than him, so to distract her, Akira jumped into the air and shot three bolts of lightning at Jill to slow her pursuit of Kuroi. These bolts of lightining resembled lightning javelins, aiming only to slow her down. Tomoyo continued to run with Kuroi," Don't worry Big brother will make sure she will not capture you, so just keep running and we will protect you," Kuroi smiled as they continued to run, while Akira kept Jill busy.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Summoning   Lessons in Summoning EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:05 am

The ANBU captain sighed, they weren't quiet getting it, they were supposed to work together. Her feet quickly formed ice as she chased after her little cousin. She skirted around the first lighting javelins before letting loose three wind sphere destroying the other two and aiming for the wolf. Lighting, ick she hated lightning.

She sighed pushing a little more chakra to her feet jumped a rock before skidding at speed. Shiro sighed seeing them up ahead. She sighed before forming a quick set of hand seals. They passed one of the pools of water a smallish dragon, not wanting to kill him, formed flying forward the fleeing pair. Jill stayed behind, forming another set of seals in case she missed.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Village : Soragakure No Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Summoning   Lessons in Summoning EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:03 am

Akira smirked as his attack was blown off by Jill, although thanks to his agility he dodged the attack and made his way back to Kuroi, banking to his left," Your cousin is strong...i see why she is your teacher," Kuroi nodded until he heard Tomoyo bark and there was the attack. Quickly thinking, Kuroi would perform three swift hand seals as the dragon froze in its tracks and dropped to the groun. Unknown to Kuroi he suddenly stopped moving as he looked to his feet he was stuck in place. Knowing what this meant, he stopped trying and looked to Jill and frowned slightly," So i take it i did something wrong or is this the end game."

TWC= 1779
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Village : Wandering

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Lessons in Summoning Left_bar_bleue0/8Lessons in Summoning Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Summoning   Lessons in Summoning EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:59 am

"You are not getting the point of this, perhaps I should better explain myself." She unfroze his feet with out a sign. "The point of this is not only to take advantage each other skills, but learn to fight and trust one another to cover each other." Shiro sighed as sitting down on the grass trying to think about the best way to explain it. "Ok lets start with this, what does Symbiosis mean?"
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Summoning   Lessons in Summoning EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:00 pm

Kuroi sat down and listened to Jill as he tilted his head for a moment. He thought that was what he was doing., but apparently he was doing it all wrong. At first they were doing it with the mirrors, but now it seemed he did something wrong. When she asked what Symbiosis means he snapped his fingers," it means... When two become one and live in harmony, right," he looked at her to see if he got the right answer before looking to Akira and Tomoyo.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Summoning   Lessons in Summoning EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:31 pm

Shiro sighed and rubbed her head. He was getting a little of but couldn't seem to grasp the who concept. "Yes and no, Symbiosis is to have harmonious relationship with an other organism, but its more than that. Ok a perfect example of one is the goby fish and the shrimp. The shrimp digs and cleans up a burrow in the sand in which both the shrimp and the goby fish live. The shrimp is almost blind, leaving it vulnerable to predators when above ground. In case of danger the goby fish touches the shrimp with its tail to warn it. When that happens both the shrimp and goby fish quickly retreat into the burrow.

"They both have to work together, with out the shrimp's burrow the goby would in danger and with out the goby the shrimp would be in trouble. They both cover each other's weaknesses. Do you know why..."

Shiro paused in her lecture. She was about to say start in on summon's but she wasn't sure if Kuroi was ready to hear what the Wolves had in store for him, heck she wasn't even sure it was allowed to be discussed, instead she chose a different route to get her point across, but she would have to come back to summon's later. "We are in teams and why they are organized the way they are?"
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Summoning   Lessons in Summoning EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:46 am

Kuroi sat there and listened to Jill as she spoke, taking in everything that was being said to him. "In a sense it was like a small family. They all watch each others backs and cover their weaknesses, although they could work alone, with them together they are far much stronger than what they can do alone...is that correct Jill," he was looking at Akira and Tomoyo finally figuring out what she meant. It wasn't that they were working together it was that they weren't connecting together. He know knew that he needed to connect with them even deeper in order to become one with them.

When the question was asked what was the purpose of teams, he gave the best answer he could," To have three who are complete opposites learn how to harmonize and cover each others weaknesses. Is that right Jill...," he would look up to her, although he never knew what a true team was, he was now learning what it meant to become one.

Sage Mode WC: 2035
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Lessons in Summoning Left_bar_bleue0/8Lessons in Summoning Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Summoning   Lessons in Summoning EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:16 am

Shiro smiled and nodded, he was beginning to understand finally. "Yes that is correct. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts." She smiled leaning over and ruffled it hair. "Ok, well enough talk lets get down to business, new game, 'capture the ANBU when she is not really trying'. You three are going to try and capture me ok? Ready go." Shiro smiled as she body flickered over to one of her mirror before swiftly moving to the next one. "Come, Come little brother, let play!" Shiro did have another question but she would ask him when they were finished it would be good for him to think over later, but for now play/training time.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Summoning   Lessons in Summoning EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:49 am

Kuroi smiled and laughed as she ruffled his hair for a moment and smiled," i have you to think Jill, i will admit it is hard for me to understand this, but i do try to understand," he smiled as he hugged his Jill and then turned to his summons," From here on out i will strive to bond with all of you until we are one....no matter what we are a team, " he smiled as he petted the both of them, but only Akira spoke," we know little one, but your cousin will teach you the basics," Akira looked at her and nod, knowing that she knew what he meant.

Standing up he would walk over with Jill and smile as he looked at Tomoyo and Akira," alright lets do this you guys," as he nodded and watched Jill. He could somehow feel their feelings and their senses as he looked around, small markings coming across his face as he opened his eyes," alright lets do this," only one of his eyes were slightly discolored, this one being yellow as he watched her movements through Akira's eyes. Kuroi would also be using Tomoyo's hearing as he pointed to an ice mirror," Akira aim there... now," as Akira shot a single bolt of lightning at it.

Sage Mode Training: 2252
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Queen of the site
Queen of the site
Amaterasu

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Lessons in Summoning Left_bar_bleue2/8Lessons in Summoning Empty_bar_bleue  (2/8)

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Summoning   Lessons in Summoning EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:57 pm

Approved for sage mode

Lessons in Summoning 21osdwx
Back to top Go down
https://narutolandsofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Summoning   Lessons in Summoning EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:07 pm

Shiro smiled seeing that they were finally getting the hand of it. She saw the lighting coming and could have dodged but shrugged letting it hit her, she had said she wouldn't really be trying. When the elemental power hit her she felt her muscle seize up as she rolled and hit the ground. They tagged her a few more times before she called it quits, the mirrors were becoming a drain on her chakra and she felt she had burned enough nerve ending for one day, stupid lighting.

"Very good Kuroi, very good, you still have a long way to go but good job. I have one last question I am going to leave you with as we end. Tell me Kuroi why do summons work with us? I don't expect an answer now, but thing about, what do they gain from helping us." Shiro smiled and bowed again to the wolves before body flickering away to find some of her burn cream.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lessons in Summoning   Lessons in Summoning Empty

Back to top Go down

Lessons in Summoning
Page 1 of 1