Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Kyuuzou II

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Shoshi
Head Admin
Head Admin
Uchiha Shoshi

Village : Donzogakure no Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Waiting for Kyuuzou II Left_bar_bleue1/1Waiting for Kyuuzou II Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Waiting for Kyuuzou II Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for Kyuuzou II   Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:11 am

Shoshi eyes fluttered up as she groggily woke up. Her vision gradually cleared, but for the most she could only make out what appeared to be ceiling indicating that she was on her back. For a second she found herself looking at the roof as it seemed memorizing because of her tired and fatigued state. Still, even though the roofs didn't seem familiar to what she was accustomed to in her own home, she let the little fact slip her mind in favor of bliss. Under her back she could feel something soft, and she knew it was a bed or cushion of some sort. She could barely remember the events that may have occur before her current sleep, but she didn't care much.

Shoshi eyes bulged in and she jolted up in pain and surprise suddenly as she felt something pinch or bite her in her chest. Before she could sit fully erect though, her entire body ached in pain, stopping her. She hissed and winced against the pain as she held her waist. As she held her waist, something furry or hairy tickled her skin--although in the amount of pain she already was in, even the little tickle felt like she had been hit a little. She looked down, and was surprised when she was met with the sight of jet black eyes paring at hers innocently. She furrowed a brow, and quickly settled her slight panic over the situation. The creature was brown and about the size of a large rat and looked much like, save for it's slightly long claws that scraped against her skin. More importantly, the creature was sucking on her breasts that was for some reason naked.

It was not a familiar thing for her to panic, but waking up and being greeted a little sucking on her breasts wasn't exactly a welcoming or usual sight. Nevertheless, even though she would have usually slapped away any creature or thing, for that matter, if she woke up and met it on her, especially if it was sucking her breast like it was, she didn't as she took the creature into both her palms. It hesitated to release her nipple for a second, but it eventually did when it noticed she was growing agitation by it's action.

She studied it for a second, it's bright eyes peering back at her almost aimlessly. Judging by it's claws, it's face and all other things she could distinguish, it was a mole. It was then she remembered her situation before now where she fought the three moles, and she furrowed a brow at the mole as she wondered whether it was here in search of revenge of something. the thought of the little thing taking revenge against her made her laugh, but as she tried to laugh and pain greeted her once more, she realized that maybe the little creature's goal wasn't so farfetched giving her present predicament.

Nevertheless, if it wanted to kill her then doing so while she was asleep would have no doubt been smarter than sucking on her breasts, and so she dismissed the idea of the mole assassin. She looked around the room she was in. She herself was seated on a couch that was backed up against a wall. Around the room was decorated well with fine decorations, and a large desk centered opposite the couch. Shoshi struggled against her body as she placed the mole down on the couch and covered er breasts up with the blanket on her lap. "Dammit," she muttered as she realized where she was by putting two and two together.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou Maruishi

Kyuuzou Maruishi

Village : Wandering Shinobi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Waiting for Kyuuzou II Left_bar_bleue1/8Waiting for Kyuuzou II Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou II   Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:51 am

The door behind the couch where shoshi sat opened and a very large figure entered. He wore a red ornamental cloak over his body which was a dark tan. He had huge muscles this being shown by his left arm which was not covered by the cloak and the thing that stood out the most was his dark red hair and beard. This man was named Kyuuzou Maruishi thh kage of Donzokagakure a kind man who watched over his village and its inhabitants as if they were his own children. He let out a sigh of discontent as he walked past Shoshi taking off his cloak to reveal his armor covering up his torso and showing off more of his muscles. He put his cloak on a nearby coat rack as he picked up a few folded clothes on his desk and tossed them to her. "Before we get down to business please put on some clothes" Kyuuzou said in a dull tone taking note to her naked body which she had covered up with a blanket.

He pulled out his chair by his desk and sat staring out the large window which was at the tip of the large dome which sat above the city. He looked down to the city which was filled with the lives he had to protect. He let out a small yawn then spoke as he still looked down to the city "Shoshi, is it? Why were you brought up here to my office. I did hear about the scuffle between you and Arumi, but this is not the reason why you were brought up here was it?" Kyuuzou said questionably as he turned his chair around his arms crossed as he looked upon her with his cold eyes. As he spoke Kyuuzou saw the small mole creature clinging to her breasts "Seems like you made a contract seal without even knowing you did" Kyuuzou said as he took note that the creature clinging to her was that of the mole species summons. As he waited for her response Kyuuzou turned his chair back around to stare at the village below.

Last edited by Kyuuzou on Mon May 06, 2013 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Queen of the site
Queen of the site
Amaterasu

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Waiting for Kyuuzou II Left_bar_bleue2/8Waiting for Kyuuzou II Empty_bar_bleue  (2/8)

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou II   Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:40 am

Zaku had travelled a long distance to get where he wanted to be right now which was at the cave entrance of Donzo the place where he was born and the place he was exiled from all those years ago because of his outrage at his brother been the Kage. From first glance at the cave entrance it didn't see to have changed all that much in 9 years. Zaku was wearing his usual attire he was a giant of a mine as he towers almost over everyone who he meets.

Zaku was the leader of the new organisation he had just formed the world will soon know off but that time was not now this time it was to see the kage his brother Kyuuzou. It was time to make his presence know again to his brother and the meeting between them that was soon coming a day that Zaku had waited for. Zaku then headed into the cave entrance as he walked much further down it to get to the village itself as Donzo was in caves under the grounds surface, Finally Donzo was before Zaku as he looked around parts of the village had changed, but to Zaku it was nothing as was the whole darn world.

Upon entering the village the village guard spotted the tall man of Zaku as he entered the village a lot of the village people screaming as ninja guards surrounded Zaku asking for him to surrender. " Oh look at this I am completely surrounded, what the hell am I going to do with myself. Oh I know beat the crap out of you all at once." Zaku after speaking chaged his tank like frame of his at the ninja shinobi as he punched each and everyone of them as they dropped to the ground before him as he spoke again. " Is this it. Zaku had spoken in the responce to the men he had just beaten with ease on the ground. Zaku then looked up at the Kage tower.
Back to top Go down
https://narutolandsofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Waiting for Kyuuzou II Left_bar_bleue0/1Waiting for Kyuuzou II Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou II   Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:06 am

Arumi came running into the Kage tower, a bit behind schedule. Her morning training had run longer than expected, so she was running late for her meeting. She sprinted up to the desk, barely skidding to a stop before crashing into it. "Donkage-sama called. He in?" The secretary nodded, and Arumi bolted up the stairs before she could say anything else. She darted up stairs and through halls, almost crashing into a few people on the way and sending some important-seeming papers flying. She ignored the workers shouting after her, keeping on running. She couldn't afford to lose any more time at this point.

Screeching to a halt in front of the Donkage's office, Arumi threw the door open without even bothering to knock. "Sorry I'm late sir, my training went a little overtime. It won't happ-" It was then that she noticed exactly why the Donkage was making a point of not looking anywhere in the room: The girl she had fought the next day was getting dressed in the middle of the office. Arumi tried to think of a reasonable explanation for this, but her brain was shorting out at that moment. Instead, she turned red and started sputtering. "You... how... why... Why is she here!? And you! Clothes! Where?"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shoshi
Head Admin
Head Admin
Uchiha Shoshi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Waiting for Kyuuzou II Left_bar_bleue1/1Waiting for Kyuuzou II Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou II   Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:17 am

Shoshi continued to look around the kage's office. It wasn't her first time seeing it, but much like most people, she couldn't help but be fascinated by it every time. Besides that, she had hopes of making the room hers one day, and so she had already began to rerenovate the room in her mind. The thought of it made her smile a bit. Nevertheless, she placed her those dreams and fascinations aside as she began to ponder on what she could use to get out of her current situation.

Before she could conclude on a good excuse, the door creaked open behind her. Her body tensed, and she began to hope that it was anyone but the kage. Still, familiar with the man's presence--his aura, the way he walked heavily, in matching to his large frame; she it was him. Cold sweats formed on her face, and she kept herself from looking in the direction of the thunderous footsteps that rang through the office. She heard him sigh--a long tired and exaggerated sigh. Although, not that she think about the man always seem to sigh in that way as if he was always tired, even when he would announce matters to the public, as if being around the villager's alone annoyed him. But everyone knew it was the type of man he was, and that he in fact cherished the village he had worked to build.

Shoshi watched him from the corner of her eyes as he removed some unnecessary garments. Toned muscles donned itself, which only served to remind her how strong the man was physical and in general--a single hand could snap her in two. Still, every time she saw the man it made her want to get stronger, and so she admired him strongly for that indirect motivation. His first words were as strong as ever, and Shoshi caught the clothes sent her way quickly. She struggled desperately against the pain in her entire body as she pulled on her shirt. Then, forcing herself up, she slid on the pair of jeans shorts, that fit her well, making her wonder if he had clothes for all sizes. Still, he didn't have any undergarments for her to wear, but she was willing to settle this once.

Shoshi waited for the man to speak, still sweating nervously. She was never afraid of the man, or anyone for that matter, but in spite of what anyone said there was a huge difference between nervousness and fear. And the effect her, and most strong people had on her, was simple nervousness--nothing more. As she heard the man address the issue about herself and Arumi, Shoshi felt some anger return to her at the simple hearing of the girl's name, and opened her mouth to respond in her defense. She held back her words though as the man continued, and his further words made her gulp nervously.

He turned to her suddenly, his brown colored icy eyes staring at her sternly. she was nervous, but as aforementioned she wasn't scared. She had been told, and also thought herself long ago that avoiding eye contact with someone when they looked at you was a sign of fear. She thought that he would have brought up her earlier mole homicide, but was surprised when he strayed. Still, surprised didn't mean happy--since it meant that he probably didn't see it as that bad of a crime.

Still, hearing him speak of the contract matter, she fixed her attention on the mole in her hands, and furrowed a brow. "Wait, wait, you must either be stupid or drunk, because, that makes no sense. Why would it make a contract with me after I just killed it's family?" she asked looking at him for answers. She thought to mention that she enjoyed it, but giving her situation, she knew it probably wouldn't be wise, especially since she had just indirectly called the man stupid. After she had spoken she could hear the sounds of screaming men and women, and although it sounded like a trivial matter at first--maybe a woman screaming cause she saw a rat, or a man screaming because he lost his money. As the screams grew, both in volume and terror, she realized that those weren't just everyday screams and she focused her attention on the large man in front of her to see what was his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou Maruishi

Kyuuzou Maruishi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Waiting for Kyuuzou II Left_bar_bleue1/8Waiting for Kyuuzou II Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou II   Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:05 pm

The large brute of a man turned his chair back around to see that she had the clothes on. He let out a small yawn as he read the report of how she killed three badgermoles single handily, then turned his attention to the late comer who came barging into his office slightly out of breath. "Take a seat miss Arumi this concerns you also" Kyuuzou said in a calm tone as he stood up and walked infront of his desk to view the two girls. "I heard you both caused a ruckus at a bbq joint in my abscence, but that is not the reason i truly called you in here you both show some talent and i decided to make a team which will report to me it will consist of you miss Shoshi and you miss Arumi but our third is still being decided and i would like you to choose who he or she may be" Kyuuzou said in a happy tone as he rested against his desk. As he spoke Shoshi said something that made kyuuzou have a smirk on his face "Now that is the fire im talking about mouthing off to your Kage you remind me of me when i was young, the whole reason why i think you have talent to become a strong shinobi" Kyuuzou said with a laugh as he looked back out to the village.

As Kyuuzou waited for there response he could hear the screams from his office and rushed to the window. From there he could see collapsed shinobi around a very tall man Kyuuzou just had a feeling this day would come. He gritted his teeth as he grabbed a wrapped up object behind his desk and put it on his back. He walked to the window and opened before walking out he looked towards the girls "Help the vilagers to a safe spot this is your first mission as my team, Now Go" Kyuuzou said demandingly as he removed his wrist band and bit his thumb then rubbed the blood on a tattoo on his wrist and upon doing so put his hand on the ground. "Summoning Jutsu" Kyuuzou mummered and as he did a large cloud of smoke appeared and once it vanished Kyuuzou was on the outside of the tower standing on a very large Chameleons head who had one horn. "Gisou it looks like he has returned" Kyuuzou said bluntly as the chameleon snickered before crawling down the building and stopping at the base to stare at the very large man. "It has been a while hasnt it brother why hav you returned here" Kyuuzou said questionably as he crossed his arms waiting for a response from his brother.

Jutsu Used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Queen of the site
Queen of the site
Amaterasu

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Waiting for Kyuuzou II Left_bar_bleue2/8Waiting for Kyuuzou II Empty_bar_bleue  (2/8)

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou II   Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:10 am

Zaku had just struck another shinobi down like they were dirt on his shoe as the village was really worked up now as kunai and other weapons were been thrown and fired at him as they just bounced off his huge frame on his body. " You guys are really gonna have to try harder than that, you really have no idea who I am do you." After Zaku had spoke he let out a big laugh from his mouth, it was loud and anyone present could here it was that loud. My name is Zaku...... As he was about to reveal his last name he stopped it was something that no one knew about Zaku that he was an uchiha he brother he had drown with didn't even know about it not yet anyway he would soon learn though.

Zaku then would turn to face the kage tower once more as he go his gunbai from his back and wielded it in his hand, as he did a familiar figure appeared before him as it spoke saying to Zaku brother why have you returned here that figure that had spoke was his dear brother Kyuuzou the kage of donzo that Zaku by rights should now be in charge off. " You know exactly why I have returned Kyuuzou, has age made you stupid or something. I have come to reclaim what is mind by right and state my claim as this worlds leader." Zaku had spoke announcing his intention of why he was there as he then looked at Kyuuzou again and that lizard creature he was riding. " Is that supposed to impress me or something some lizard with strange eye, come brother really at least try harder." Zaku had spoke once more still looking at his brother the whole time doing so who was more than 40 metres away from Zaku.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Waiting for Kyuuzou II Left_bar_bleue0/1Waiting for Kyuuzou II Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou II   Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:59 am

Arumi wasn't sure how to feel about this whole team arrangement. She could barely restrain herself from shouting when she heard she was going to be working with the other girl, who was apparently named Shoshi. Me on a team with that undisciplined skank? Seriously? I'd probably have to kill her within a week! Still, she did like the part about choosing a third partner. She stood up at that point, blurting out "Can it be Lael, s-" the ruckus from outside cut her off mid-sentence. She stood dumbfounded while the Donkage rushed to the window and barked out orders.

Once her orders were clear, Arumi snapped to attention. There was going to be a high-level fight there, and as much as she wanted to join she had to get the civilians to safety. Without a second thought, Arumi formed the hand sign and summoned a bunshin. The clone went running off without a word while Arumi turned to her new teammate. "We'll cover more ground with clones. I sweep the top half of the building, you take the bottom half. Once this building's clear, we can spread out to the rest of the area." Without waiting for a response, the real Arumi bolted out the door and down the hall. The real Arumi went from door to door, loudly throwing them open and ordering people to the escape tunnels while her clone went to all the open doors and rooms. "Come on, people, this is an evacuation! Donkage's orders!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shoshi
Head Admin
Head Admin
Uchiha Shoshi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou II   Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:01 pm

As the door flew open, Shoshi, her pants almost up, turned to it. For a second she stared at the younger, less developed female who came barging in as if she barely even registered her face or the situation at hand. Then as the girl before her commented, despite the genin's stammered words, Shoshi understand what she meant by her facial expression and the face that even Shoshi knew what the situation would look like if she was in Arumi's place. It wasn't exactly a regular sight to come into a building and the first thing you meet is a girl dressing in front of a man; in front of the kage more importantly. Even Shoshi would have jumped to the wrong conclusion. "It's not what you think, stupid," Shoshi said, her jaw twitching angrily as she managed to keep herself from finish the task of finishing the genin because of her current situation and injuries.

After she has fully pulled her pants on, she waited for Kyuuzou to speak, but had her gaze fixed on the Hirano girl angrily. Hearing him bring up the restaurant incident had Shoshi feeling a mix of gradually growing nervousness and anger altogether. Nervous out of worry for what the man might do to her for her second large scale crime in the village, while anger at Arumi for being fifty percent of the cause for it. Sure she had done her fair share of crimes in the village before, but most of them were simple things such as fight with others that usually didn't escalate very far because she usually controlled her temper or cussing in public. That said though, one could only begin to imagine the weight she felt lifted off her chest as the man mentioned that the two weren't in his office for that reason.

Shoshi listened to the man's words, surprised completely by the man's sudden proposal. She considered it, looking at the girl beside her with some disgust. She could feel her brain begin to hurt her as she pondered on the pros and cons of the proposal without a word. Even though she didn't show any respect for Kyuuzou most times, her respect for him was in fact there, and the idea of working under him meant that she would not only get the recognition she so wanted, but would also be trained by the best. Still, the idea of working with this girl, while she wouldn't mind it in order to work with Kyuuzou, she couldn't exactly think of how she would keep herself from killing her.

All forms of formality and peace in the room, was suddenly lost though as she noticed Kyuuzou's sudden change of expression as he looked out the window. She had thought the commotion was only minor, but judging by his expression, no doubt she was just being delusional. He gave her orders, and Shoshi for a second gritted her teeth at the fact that she was stuck with simple guard duty. She hated not being able to do anything but lead people to safety, but intent on maintaining the sudden team formed by herself, Arumi and Kyuuzou - although she hadn't fully accepted to it - as well as she knew in her current situation she was likely no chance against this person who even seem to inspire fear in Kyuuzou, she decided to just be docile.

Shoshi turned to the girl beside her who was already ready to do as she was told. She contemplated the girl's orders angrily thinking, Who the hell do you think you're giving orders to. Before she could snap at the girl for it though she was already gone, and Shoshi cussed angrily to herself for not getting in the last words. Nevertheless, in spite of how much she hated taking orders from the girl, she raised a good point about covering more ground with clones - even if those clones were just illusions.

Shoshi formed a hand sign and a clone appeared. Since it had all her thoughts, all she needed to do was nod before the clone darted out of the room and down the hall. Shoshi looked at Kyuuzou, frowning before she darted out of the room and down through various corridors. Most of the building was already empty though, causing Shoshi to fume angrily since her task was now almost fully taking by Arumi. That bitch.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou Maruishi

Kyuuzou Maruishi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou II   Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:00 am

Kyuuzou looked with discontent at his brother when he spoke about being the worlds leader and reclaiming what his father left to Kyuuzou to lead. "Brother are you still obsessed with power, that is the reason why you werent chosen to be kage father knew you would do anything to gain power and it would corrupt you as it has done now" Kyuuzou said in a dull tone as his hand rested on the hilt of the blade strapped to his waist. He unsheathed the blade and pointed it at his brother but before he spoke he grew hesitant and sheathed the blade. "No i will wait to use this power i still have much to do before i give up my life to save this village from evil" Kyuuzou mummered before looking back down to his brother and grabbing the wrapped up object on his back. He leapt from Gisous head slamming down the wrapped up object in a downward swing fashion hoping to crush his brother from the sheer force of the swing. "Brother i was prepared for this day and i will kill you if you try to harm my village and the people i watch over in it" Kyuuzou said in a enraged tone as the object headed towards his target.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Queen of the site
Queen of the site
Amaterasu

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou II   Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:14 am

Zaku listened to what his brother had to say at first about why father did not choose Zaku to be Kage of donzo after his passing away Kyuuzou stated clearly without second thought that it was power that Zaku was obsessed with having, he was right in a way with what he said but that wasn't the only thing driving him, it was also his burning ambition that drives him to waiting more and more . Kyuuzou then spoke of using something on evil or something but it was too quiet mainly because Kyuuzou was speaking to himself quite quiet not hearing a lot of it. The evil part he did hear though was something that just made Zaku laugh to himself. " Me evil you have to be kidding brother that one thing I am not evil. Its not my fault all of these people that lay on the ground before us are weak and pathetic " Zaku had spoken back about the comment about evil.

Zaku would watch on as his brother would jump from his lizard like created as he would then unwrap something from his back as he moved it in front of him as he was in the air, the target was Zaku as he was aiming to crush him in one effort with it. Zaku wondered what his brother was up to as if this attack was going to hurt him at all, with his Uchiha fan in hand he chanelled his chakra through it as the blade of his brother would strike it all the force in its attack would be redirected back at him nullifying the attack and senting back his attack to his brother.

Zaku after this would move away from his brother running slightly away from him before turning around to face him once again to speak. " You need to try better than that brother." Zaku spoke looking at his brother who was 15 metres away. Zaku then looked to his left as he saw a group of people running away to try and escape the conflict that was taking place currently. Zaku then performed some hand signs afterwords Zaku release a large amount of fire chakra from his mouth into the air that would form a giant fire phoenix as he then fired it in the direct of the group of village not giving a crap about them. "So brother care about them go after them." Zaku had launched that attack at the men, woman and children in an effort to make his brother give chase to protect them.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Zaku on Fri May 10, 2013 3:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou II   Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:51 am

Arumi could hear the fight starting outside as she herded the last of the civilians into the tunnels. This was going to be intense, she could tell. She had no idea who that was outside, but for Kyuuzou-sama to do a summoning right at the start, he must have been pretty powerful. The Donkage's reputation was that he generally liked to put as little effort into everything as he could. He must know this guy, and know he was a serious threat.

Arumi sent her clone off to search for Shoshi while she made her way downstairs. Looking out the front door, she could see that way was blocked. The two powerful ninja were fighting right outside. As much as she wanted to join, she had to admit that in a fight like this she would only get in the way. Even with her new jutsu, she would be hopelessly outmatched in the face of a monster like that. She would have to find another way out, there was a large area that should be evacuated for a fight like this. Arumi worked her way to the eastern side of the building, ducking out a window and making for the nearest row of structures. She had to spread the word and get people out before this fight got any uglier.

Back in the building, Arumi's clone went sprinting up to Shoshi. "I've finished up in here and headed outside. I'm emptying out a block starting on the east side and moving around north, you can take the west and circle around south." The clone vanished in a puff of smoke without waiting for an answer. Arumi didn't bother summoning another this time. She would have to go door to door knocking, an intangible clone would be useless for that. Instead she began working her way down the street, hammering on doors and telling everyone to spread the news of the evacuation.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shoshi
Head Admin
Head Admin
Uchiha Shoshi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou II   Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:16 pm

Shoshi continued to search the building for four of five minutes, in hope that she might actually find somebody. Every door she opened and found nothing but a empty room made her anger grow gradually for the girl who was responsible for it. The younger girl had gotten the open hand on their mission while Shoshi was distracted with worrying about Kyuuzou and this new enemy, and so she had cleared out most of the building alone - although it was admireable how fast she managed to do so. Nevertheless, even as she continued to search, Shoshi couldn't help the worry she felt, and this longing feeling to go back to the scene of the fight. Not just because of Kyuuzou, but somehow she felt that something interested awaited her there.

She shook the thought of, and just in time to meet up with Arumi; at least what she thought was Arumi until she realized she could slightly see through her. "You have some real nerve telling me what to do and then doing it all for yourself," she said, in spite of the fact that it wasn't the really Arumi. She held back the urge to just straight punch the girl since she knew her hand would just faze through. After the clone relayed a message, Shoshi barely had time to deny it before it dispersed into some smoke. Dammit, who does she think she is giving me orders, and since when did we become friends, she thought with a snort.

Nevertheless, in spite of her dislike of doing what the girl told her, Shoshi started her way down the halls again. She ran through a variety of hallways, and even through them she could hear the screams of a few people outside, and she frowned. Before she knew it, she was back towards the kage room, much to her surprise, and she cussed herself. She didn't know every part of the kage house, but she surely knew enough to get out of it when need be, which must have meant that she had come back to the building subconsciously. She knew she couldn't deny that part of her that wanted to fight and find out what was this eery feeling to join in on the fray instead of do clean up duty like Arumi.

She looked at the large chameleon position outside, and felt some mix feelings. She knew this was taking one of the biggest risk ever. She formed a hand sign and formed a hand sign and a clone appeared beside her. Without a word the clone had started out the door, and Shoshi grinned mischievously, Let's see how much flat chest will like it when my clone tell her that I'm going to be fighting side by side with Kyuuzou while she is stuck on fodder duty. Her smile was short lived as a clash was made between the two men, and to her surprise Kyuuzou's attack was rejected.

She activated her sharingan, but quickly felt pain and fatigue overcome her from how much strain her body has been through the past few days. She nevertheless forced it to stay active as she dash out of the building to stand on the giant chameleon.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou Maruishi

Kyuuzou Maruishi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou II   Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:18 am

Kyuuzou felt the force of the barrier from the fan Zaku wielded as it sent him flying back about 15 meters away from his brother. "Brother if i was actually trying to fight you this village would be reduced to dust so that is the reason why im not going all out" Kyuuzou said bluntly as he rested the wrapped up object onto his shoulder as he looked at his brother who seemed to be building up for a attack. That's when he noticed how he was targeting a few retreating villagers as he fired off a massive fire technique at them, he looked with disgust at his brother then back to the villagers not making a move but concentrating chakra through his feet to the earth between the fire blast and the innocent people. As the blast hit there was a large explosion but instead of there being dead innocents a giant earth golem approximately 30 feet in height and 30 feet in width. It blocked the blast before crumbling away "Run get out of here now" Kyuuzou yelled to the villagers who ran as they heard his large booming voice. He turned his attention back to his brother giving him a glare of hatred and disgust "How can you show so much cowardice to attack innocents, didnt father teach you better" Kyuuzou said in a angry tone as he focused chakra into the ground again creating a 10 foot golem behind zaku hoping for it to grab him and restrain him.

In the background Gisou watched from his perch as the fight began still wondering why he was summoned here if he wasnt gonna be able to fight. As his attention was focused he felt someone land on his head. One eye kept watching the battle as his other looked up to see Shoshi on his head hoping to aid her kage. "Girl didnt kyuuzou say to help the villagers escape, so why do you disobey his orders and join in a battle which could most likely end your life" Gisou said questionably as he waited for her response his eye still watched the battle to see if he would be needed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Queen of the site
Queen of the site
Amaterasu

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou II   Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:30 pm

Zaku listened to his brother first of all as he had his gunbai fan in his hand still holding a type grip on the long handle at the end of it in case he needed to use it again any-time soon. Zaku listened to him as he spoke how he did about if they were to truly fight the village would be in dust as his brother said those words all Zaku did was laugh at the thought of it.

Zaku then watched further as he massive fire attack had been stopped by an earth golem that had been formed by his brother that had protected the people this time, Zaku was a little disappointed her did not kill the lot of them with his attack but it happens you win some you lose some. In the back ground Zaku had saw the appearance of a female young shinobi appear on the top of the big lizard that his brother had summoned the look in her eyes as Zaku gave a quick glance at her to see she had the eye as he had the eyes of an Uchiha as a small smile would form on his face in doing so his own eyes had changed as well to reveal that he was indeed an Uchiha as well to reveal his eternal mangekyou sharingan to his brother and the girl if she would see him from the distance she was at a little over 60 metres. while his brother was 35 metres away.

Zaku felt the ground below his shake a little as with doing so was ready for the attack that was attempted from behind him as another golem had been formed his time a 10 ft golem as it attempted to grab to try and hold him, with Zaku having predicted the move his activated the summon seals on his wrist the one that didn't have his gunbai in as a big sword was summoned in his hand. It was a heavy blade which was perfect for cutting the golem behind him. The blade to a normal man would have been difficult to hold and control, but because Zaku was so big and strong he held the blade with ease as he suddenly did a back stroke with it, because the blade was heavy it impaled through the earth golem as it would cut half way down it before stopping half the way through it, then Zaku would move forward before he kicked it with his foot sending it flying backward in doing so after it landed some metres away on the ground in doing so it crumbled on the ground then the heavy blade was on the ground. Zaku then turned around to face his brother again. " So brother are you actually going to attempt to do something better than that or are you still going hide in your own shadow. You should let the girl behind you do the fighting she seems more eager to fight than you do, plus she does look fine for such a young girl and an Uchiha as well I may have to take her with me." Zaku had finished speaking out load so that both the young girl and his brother could hear.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou II   Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:18 pm

Arumi was shaking with anger. While she was off doing the mission, Shoshi was running off to join the fight! Arumi wasn't going to let that bitch steal all her glory. Summoning another shadow clone to warn people of the evacuation, she ran up a wall and started making her way across the rooftops towards the scene of the battle. She paused on the first rooftop, tying her shirt off above the midriff and dropping to one knee from the pain of a transformation. A pair of clawed arms grew from her sides, and she was off like a shot again. Something felt wrong about that transformation, but she put it out of her mind. Landing on the next roof, she managed to keep running through this transformation. Claws grew from her main pair of hands, an inch long and razor-sharp.

She was in the home stretch by then. Her hands wove together, palm brushing over claws to sharpen the wind chakra around them. There was a blue glow as the chakra formed into a cover over her claws. By the time it was ready, she was in sight of her target. The man was huge, but she was sure she could take him. With a roar, she launched herself from the rooftop, claws swinging as she dropped herself towards the man.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shoshi
Head Admin
Head Admin
Uchiha Shoshi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou II   Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:47 am

A wave of panic shot through Shoshi as she saw innocent villagers about to demolished by a ball of fire. Although, the mass homicide was stopped by the sudden appearance of a giant golem - no doubt belonging to Kyuuzou. Shoshi breathed a sigh of relief at the sight, but she knew she still couldn't handle to relax while this man was on the loose. Shoshi heart slightly as she heard the cool voice of the chameleon under her feet. She frowned at his serious tone and choice of words, but there was no second thoughts in her mind anymore as she responded, "Because I became a ninja to get stronger to protect myself and defeat those who think that they are better than me, and that's what I'm doing now - defeating whoever is stronger than me. Simple as that. If you try to stop me then I'll fight you first."

Now, all of sudden, even from the distance, she could see the man's gaze were fixed on hers. As she focused her sight more. For a second as his eyes seemed to change, she thought was merely seeing things, but the red in his eyes, littered with those streaks of black were unmistakable. He was a Uchiha, like her. No, but it wasn't the fact that he was a Uchiha that made her feel more nauseated than ever before. It was the sight of his eyes shifting once more to something more synch. She had yet to unlock, and was likely far from doing such, but from hearing tales and seeing her sister's own, she knew what it was.

She looked at him a bit more dangerously by his comment. Suddenly, she felt self conscience about her figure more than ever before even though she knew by most standards she was very well endowed for her age. More importantly, his other comment was more worrisome. Does he really intend to take me with him, she pondered. As Shoshi stood, still a bit dumbfounded and thoughful as the situation played out, she snapped back to reality as she saw what look like a beast come charging at her, now, fellow clan member. No, it wasn't a beast. She snorted angrily as she discerned the beast as to be Arumi. She felt angry at first, but then she broke out into a smile, guess she just saved me the task of killing her myself.

Shoshi leaped of the Charmeleons head and started towards Zaku in the distance. She used Shunshin in between to close the distance faster, but in her current state she knew it was likely best to minimize the amount of chakra she used. As she darted forward, she quickly tied a wire string onto the base of her swords, and tossed it at the man in hopes that it would force the man into some form of a corner as he would be force to fend it off as well as Arumi's mediocre attack. She hated to do it, but she was willing to put her differences aside with Arumi for the sake of the current situation. If the sword projectile was to miss - which it would likely would - then since there was a string attached, then it would be easy for Shoshi to to pull it back into her grasp. Worst case scenario: he would grab the string and pull her in with it.

Last edited by Uchiha Shoshi on Tue May 21, 2013 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kageken

Kageken

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou II   Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:14 pm

It was late in the day, and as usual the Kageken was not alive. He was deceased, and alone inside his place of solitude. However, his serenity was broken by the marching of bodies moving to the beat of their , and their screams. Hazama eyes were no longer withdrawn in darkness. The giant had removed himself from his coffin. Uson was now in the land of the living. The buzzing sirens didn't help make his awakening any smoother. Hazama wasn't fully dressed yet, he was stripped almost bare to his pink undergarments, and a pair of black short made from some very fine material. The Hyuuga opened his door as he yawned and stretched. Immediately he saw a familiar. Not someone he was close to, or even fond of but an underling of his village. Hirano, Arumi. Hazama could see a a small cloud of black smoke as he made a few paces forward to speculate what was going on. He activated his White Eye to get some what of a birds eye view of the fray. I appeared that the Great Kyuuzou and Co were in the presence of a foreigner. He was very large, and muscular. Hazama assumed he was probably the one who initiated the attack, and disturbed the peace of the village. Kyuuzou had also noticed an entity he had never seen before. It was a summon, but not one that he had the pleasure of viewing. It was the Kage's personal beast. Hazama had watched the secondary humanoid made of Gaia, crumble into fragments of it's former anatomy.

The all seeing eye caught the attention of Shoshi Uchiha, he had begun to monitor her chakra network, and it was irregular, he could easily tell that much of her body was in pain for some reason and she was forcing herself to fight. In that exact moment the squirt with no brains migrated from the roof tops with significant speed. She was attempting an aerial endeavor with homes of mauling her target. At the exact same moment the Arumi had began her ill fated strategy, her peer left from the crown of the summon, moving directly towards the foe as well, and immediately, Hazama had begun to act. His body ejected from his living grounds, and he vanished leaving no trace of his existence, but that of a cracked surface. He arrived at the vertex of the skirmish in a matter of seconds. His left arm wrapped around Hirano's waist like a serpentine to it's prey. He quickly shifted his movement with grace, while pointing his right index finger at the iron wire attached to Shoshi's fang. He released a small portion of chakra in the form of a hypodermic releases the fang from it's grasp of the thread. The sword would continue to swore towards Zaku, but Hazama was no blocking Shoshi's path, he was large enough to complete obscure her vision of the smaller beast she attempted to impale. His right arm quickly hugged her around her waist, as he held them firmly he had began to speak. The distance between himself, and the male Uchiha was six meters, but that wasn't something he was worried about.

"What the hell is wrong with you two? Come on!? Common sense? Why would you rush into combat against a foe you know nothing of. You hoodlums need to value your life more."

Hazama had begun shaking his head in disappointment at the vixens. Their battle tactics were far from clever. Hazama kept an eye on the Shiotori nin, and the equipment he brought with him. He spoke to him, with body language. Letting him know when ever he was ready, that ass was his.

Justu Used
Gentle Fist Drive X2
Chakra Needle.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou Maruishi

Kyuuzou Maruishi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou II   Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptySat May 25, 2013 7:16 am

This was getting out of control fast. Both of the genin, who were supposed to be on evacuation patrol, had decided to join the fight. The rebellious spark that Kyuuzou had praised earlier was starting to burn his ass. He paused for a moment, not wanting to kill his new apprentices in the crossfire. It was bad enough worrying about the safety of the village, but now two kids were throwing themselves into the thick of things. He reminded himself to talk to them later, they clearly hadn't learned how to assess threats in the academy.

Luckily, backup had arrived in the form of his head jounin. Kyuuzou knew that Hazama would likely be no match for his brother, but at least he had managed to wrangle the genin. "Hazama, take the genin and get out of here." he barked, putting his hands together for a jutsu. He'd hoped he wouldn't have to use this, but Zaku had to be stopped and quickly. He would be able to contain it easily enough, he just needed the line of fire clear. "I'll take care of this." A glowing cube formed between his fingers. He took careful aim, knowing he wouldn't get a second shot at this. He was lucky his brother made such a large target. "Dust Release: Detachment of the Primitive World!" They cube shot out, growing to enclose Zaku. Within moments, an enclosed blast went off with enough force to obliterate anything inside.

Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Queen of the site
Queen of the site
Amaterasu

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou II   Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:16 pm

As the sword came towards Zaku at flying speed he rose his gunbai in front of him and channelled his chakra through it so that as the sword came towards him he waved his gumbo toward it and the build up chakra and speed from the blade would be forced back with an amazing force as he flew back and landed in the ground in the distance after that Zaku looked on to see that anther Shinobi had saved the two girls skins as he sighed to himself somewhat in disappointment as he wanted to see what they could actually do. As this was taking place his brother was in the background as he spoke out loud telling the man whose name seemed to be hazuma to take the genuine and get out of here.

Zaku eyes were then on the battlefield at hand, his vision of his Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan was fully actvated now as he could track movements fully of anyone he wanted at any speed so getting the better of him while his vision was out on the battlefield was very small indeed. His brother had started to form something was the movements with his hands could be see with the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan with Zaku's eyes he knew something was coming and looked like his signture he had not seen his brother attepmt this manover for a long time now and the last time he had used it was when they were growing up together and he for one hated using the jutsu because of the its power and the destruction it can cause. Zaku would jump back just as his brother said the last of the jutsu's name as it would be fired at amzaing speed from his hands as it came towards Zaku as it surrounded his entire body as it did leaving no time to spare activated his left eye doujutsu technique which in turn would make his body still appeared before everyone but it was in a different dimention as he was now fully intangibile as the jutsu would then explode inside the sphere that had surrounded Zaku, but because of his ability been activated he survived the technique this time, but now he was activated his could not touch other phyical beings except his weapon he held and had 5 mins max before the effect weared off for a period.

Zaku then after smoke clearing would speak towards everone that was present." Well wasn't that a nice experience, I havn't seen that jutsu been used for quite sometime brother, like I told you when I left the village years ago I would be back and I said I will become more powerful than can imagine and would find a way to overcome it and I did. I think I will call it a day today, I have shown enough of my presence to everyone. After he had spoke Zaku activated his right eye technique this time looking directly at his brother a drop of blood would hit the floor it was time to reveal yet another of his new powers his target was his borther, his eye now activated as a black flame would appear with his eye sight on his brother that was his target and that where the fire would start leaving little or no time to escape without been harmed with the speed of the flame formed and then expanding in a 5 metre range from its starting point. Zaku after this activate his left eye once more this time a vortex would appear from his eye as it sucked his own body into his left eye within and instant his body had gone through his left eye and his whole body was no more leaving the battlefield.

(exit)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou II   Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:36 pm

Arumi struggled to get free as the giant jounin carried her away. She could have gotten some good hits in if he hadn't interrupted, she knew it! But now, it was hopeless. Hazama was much too strong for her, and now she was being hauled off with Shoshi like a couple of civilians. Sighing, she decided to give it up. With a snarl, her claws retracted. She focused on her arms next, but nothing happened. They weren't going away like they should. Arumi was about to freak out when she saw something much more alarming. Kyuu-sama fired off his infamous dust release, but before it could close around the missing-nin black fire shot out towards him. Arumi cried out, giving one last struggle to go help before Hazama carried her out of sight.

[Exit with Hazama and Shoshi]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou II   Waiting for Kyuuzou II Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Kyuuzou II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi  :: Great 6 Nations :: Donzokogakure no Sato :: Donkage Building-
Jump to:  
Member Awards

Of The Month

Become Praised

Thread
Thread
Latest topics
» Shinobi World War
Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 11:36 pm by kidbushido

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 pm by Agito

» Been A Long time
Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:14 pm by Amaterasu

» Naruto Nexus 3.0
Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:01 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Extinction
Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:14 am by Amaterasu

» NRPG
Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:36 pm by Hideyoshi Senju

» FinestShinobi [Naruto RP]
Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 am by Guest

» Chorus of Angels
Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 am by Auron Nakamura

» Auron's Adventure: Tag Wars
Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:16 am by Auron Nakamura

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
Waiting for Kyuuzou II EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 am by Sato Ace

Village Leader Ranks
Sokage : Closed
Suikage : Closed
Keukage: Closed
Donkage: Closed
Shirotori: Closed
Ratings

Language 3: Objectionable and mature language is permitted.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail.
Violence 3: Extreme violence is permitted
Affiliates
Waiting for Kyuuzou II Graybu10
Creative Commons License
(c) Masashi Kishimoto - Naruto Creater and anything canon belongs to him and we do not take credit for his work. (c The site itself belongs to Naoko. All of the rules and templates belong to her and the staff who makes them. (c) All original ideas belong to their rightful users and not the site itself. The site has no ownership over the creations of the members and will not abuse their creations. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism. (c) Artwork- Kon, Google images. (c) Coding - Kon