Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brothers!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aimi Aoi Hoshi

Aimi Aoi Hoshi

Village : Sora

Brothers!! Empty
PostSubject: Brothers!!   Brothers!! EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:46 am

"I thought id never reach this place!! hehehe Now to meet this brother father has spoken about so much..."

The boy would say as he walked through the village, his traveling bag filled with many items from clothes, to the daily items used for dental care. He even had a little food hanging from the side of the bag. Ramen Noodles to go, nothing was better then noodles to this young sweet looking boy. His location in the village was that of the Living district. The people roaming it stared at the new arrival, seeming to be an outsider to some, but to the others her seemed to be a long lost child. The boy who moved away from the village at a young age with his mother and father. Naoto Senju. The boy who wore a suit that made it seem as if he was apart of a new age military. A cross closing the collar button and a belt that kept his clothes on tight. His blond hair came down to the back of his neck, and his bangs stopped at his eyebrows.

"Hello!" He said giving the people a warm smile.

An old woman, around the age of 60 would run toward him. She would stumble a bit, causing for Naoto to reach forward and catch her. This woman appeared with many wrinkles and a height of less then 5 foot. As she looked up at Naoto and hugged him tight. This woman was his grandmother on his mothers side. The boy's face grew a confused look, as the woman would warm his heart with her smile. Within seconds he would hug her back and a smile would take shape. Naoto recognized her as she spoke of the length of time its been since she saw him.

"Maw.... I have traveled for a very long time. Is it possible for you to point me in the direction of my older brother. Father has granted me information of his standing point in this village and i can only appear to him in Awe of this achievement. The kage.. a high rank most wish to gain in the beginning of their lives. I am very proud of him." Naoto said as he released his grandmother.

Her hand pointed toward a large building seemingly near the middle of the village. It shed its light upon the village, and glorified it with its beauty. Symbolizing the home of the kage. the boy's eyes would light up. As a gust of wind blew by the lane and caused his hair to blow toward the right. Grabbing his white hat, his mouth would drop open. Naoto dropped his stuff in the doorway of his grandmother's home and ran in the direction of the great building.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Village : Soragakure No Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Brothers!! Left_bar_bleue3/8Brothers!! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

Brothers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers!!   Brothers!! EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:36 am

Hideyoshi had been sitting in the office of the Kage building, for some reason he sat in the office with bandages over his chest and his shirt was wide open. On his head sat the Kage mantle, the hat of the Kage. It had been awhile since the sealing but he felt fine for the moment. Going over some minor paper work he was feint to the arrival of something that would change his life. Looking at the new petition for stronger defenses and a journey to the lower lands, Hideyoshi could hear the voice of the bijuu within his head, but he ignored it for the most part...damned thing wouldn't shut the fuck up. Feeling the malice from it was enough to stress a man out, but the power of his clan, the senju kept it at bay.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Aoi Hoshi

Aimi Aoi Hoshi

Brothers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers!!   Brothers!! EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:57 am

After about thirty minutes of running toward the kage building, Naoto made his way up the stairs and into the office of the kage. He would give the door three knocks and then enter the room without the permission of the kage. As the door swung open he saw the kage. He saw his brother sitting in the seat that reigned the village. As he smiled he gave a quick bow and laughed a tad bit. He took his hand and pushed the blond hair from his face back to an area behind his ear and he put his other hand upon his chest as he said.

"Hello... I am Naoto Senju.... your brother!"
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Brothers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers!!   Brothers!! EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:07 am

Hideyoshi was drinking a nice cup of tea after finishing the paperwork, but as the door opened and the boy came in unannounced, his first thought was to instantly engulf him in trees, but he remembered he could not do that. Looking at the boy for a moment, he had his facial features which was odd and the way he looked overall was strange. Standing up he listen to the boy and suddenly smile," My...my brother?? You are my brother," he would instantly hug the boy and smile, feeling like he was going to cry. The bijuu cackled inside of his mind," Oh how sweet, the big bad Kage is about to cry. No wonder your so weak, you care to much," of course the bijuu's words carried no weight to him so he paid him no mind. Sitting the boy down, he would usher him to a seat as he sat back down," Naoto what made you come back to Sora... honestly i was never told i had a brother, but seeing you is making me happy," he smiled as he sat the hat onto the desk.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Aoi Hoshi

Aimi Aoi Hoshi

Brothers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers!!   Brothers!! EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:55 am

Naoto announced the news of his arrival, and so a hug followed with it. The second hug of the day being from his brother, also made his heart burn with the compassion brothers felt fro one another. Naoto smiled and hugged his brother back as tight as he could. The seemed at the highest point of peace in the highest village of all. Releasing his brother he would say. "Now that i have met you, i think its time for us to catch up and for me to meet up with the rest of the family. So that everyone knows of my arrival." Naoto said as he strolled over to a seat near his brother's desk and sat in it. "I came back to Sora because... Mother and Father are dead... well mine are. And so i have come here to live with my father's side of the family until i am old enough to fend for myself. I do hope this is alright with you, brother?" Naoto lowered his head as he thought of the deaths of his last hopes in life.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Brothers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers!!   Brothers!! EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:27 am

As he sat at the desk and listened to Naoto he would frown," my parents are dead as well, but i a pretty sure you ran into granny. She has been there for me as long as i can remember, with me being kage and all. With a new family here i can be more at peace and have some time off to finally be a family," he smiled as he looked over to his little brother," you can live here with me,...i have a room that you can actually sleep in and move in when you are ready, but since i am through with my work do you want to hang out as brothers," his stood up and put the hat on as he waited for his brothers response.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Aoi Hoshi

Aimi Aoi Hoshi

Brothers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers!!   Brothers!! EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:48 pm

Naoto smiled when his brother offered to go and hang out together, as brothers. It was a first in his life. Naoto would take off his backpack and pull out a picture of his family and him as a small child. Setting the picture on his brother's desk he smiled. "This is my family. And that woman there is my mother. I feel bad telling you that your father had intercourse with my mother. But it is true. We have the same father though." Naoto then pulled out a box, decorated with stickers and markings of the senju clan. Staring at it for a second he would quickly put it back into his bag, zipping his bag up. Naoto stood up and waited for his brother. "Ill brink my stuff back to the room when we go back to grandma's house."
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Brothers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers!!   Brothers!! EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:57 pm

Hideyoshi picked up the picture and stared at it for a moment, although the women looked a lot like his mother and Hideyoshi's father. A small smile came across his face as he sat the picture down," Well..i did not know that he had slept with another women besides my mother, but she died before father did...so that may have been when this happened," taking a slight pause he would nod to him and smile," but knowing i actually have another blood relative besides granny still alive," he stood up and looked at the box for a moment, wondering exactly what it was but he ignored it for the most part. Now seeing that he was ready, he would walk out of the kage chamber with Naoto and proceed to walk outside and spend some time with him.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Aoi Hoshi

Aimi Aoi Hoshi

Brothers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers!!   Brothers!! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:17 am

Naoto ran ahead of his brother. Looking around the village he noticed a shop, its sign glowing and saying the word Barbecue of the skies. Naoto gasped and pointed at the shop as he said. "There there lets go there. I've never had barbecue before and i'd like to try some." Naoto said pulling on his brother's shirt. His eyes seemed to glow with the light of the sun. He smiled, showing his white teeth. Reaching into his pocket and pulling out a wad of cash. waving it in his brother's face. "Ill pay!"
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Brothers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers!!   Brothers!! EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:46 am

Hideyoshi walked beside Naoto until he ran ahead of him, smiling seeing him so happy. He himself was happy about this as he stopped to see the shop. He wondered what kind of life Naoto had before this, but his life should be better now that he was here. Looking at the sign he would walk behind him and rubbed his head for a moment," Sure...today we will do everything you want to do, but of course i will pay for it this round and next time you can if you want to," he smiled as he walked inside the place with him.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Aoi Hoshi

Aimi Aoi Hoshi

Brothers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers!!   Brothers!! EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:55 am

Naoto sat at a table and slide all the way in. He was gitty and happy as he swung his legs back and forth almost like he was a little kid of the age of 3. "This should be good. I've heard so much about it. Hehehe I wonder what they use to make it.... actual meat. Mother never let me eat meat!!" Naoto would say as he picked up a sample piece that the woman brought to the table. setting it in his mouth his eyes would open wide and he would rejoice from the delicious food. "Its great! but hot" He said.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Brothers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers!!   Brothers!! EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:47 am

Hideyoshi sat in the booth across from his brother and looked at the maid and smiled," hello there ma'am whatever my little brother wants its on me," the sever nodded and smiled as she looked at Naoto," Awww aren't you cute, what is your name," putting down some more buns for him to eat. Hideyoshi chuckled picking up one of the buns," You have to blow on it Naoto, or else it will be hot," eating the bun slowly as he looked around the restaurant and people were looking at both Naoto and him, in which he would wave to them and smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brothers!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers!!   Brothers!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Brothers!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi  :: Great 6 Nations :: Soragakure no Sato :: Living District-
Jump to:  
Member Awards

Of The Month

Become Praised

Thread
Thread
Latest topics
» Shinobi World War
Brothers!! EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 11:36 pm by kidbushido

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Brothers!! EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 pm by Agito

» Been A Long time
Brothers!! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:14 pm by Amaterasu

» Naruto Nexus 3.0
Brothers!! EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:01 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Extinction
Brothers!! EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:14 am by Amaterasu

» NRPG
Brothers!! EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:36 pm by Hideyoshi Senju

» FinestShinobi [Naruto RP]
Brothers!! EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 am by Guest

» Chorus of Angels
Brothers!! EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 am by Auron Nakamura

» Auron's Adventure: Tag Wars
Brothers!! EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:16 am by Auron Nakamura

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
Brothers!! EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 am by Sato Ace

Village Leader Ranks
Sokage : Closed
Suikage : Closed
Keukage: Closed
Donkage: Closed
Shirotori: Closed
Ratings

Language 3: Objectionable and mature language is permitted.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail.
Violence 3: Extreme violence is permitted
Affiliates
Brothers!! Graybu10
Creative Commons License
(c) Masashi Kishimoto - Naruto Creater and anything canon belongs to him and we do not take credit for his work. (c The site itself belongs to Naoko. All of the rules and templates belong to her and the staff who makes them. (c) All original ideas belong to their rightful users and not the site itself. The site has no ownership over the creations of the members and will not abuse their creations. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism. (c) Artwork- Kon, Google images. (c) Coding - Kon