Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] Empty
PostSubject: The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.]   The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:38 am

Chimitsu walked along the street, her hair covered her face as she let out a small sigh. Her eyes were almost closed, but open enough to see where she was going… It had to of been around 10 at night, because it was quite dark out now… Chimitsu had been out earlier that day, she was busy dealing with issues of her own. Although no one knew where Chii went off to, she didn’t plan on saying either. Chimitsu really didn’t care much for what other people thought of her, she had her own way of things and how to deal with them… The words still dug into the back of her mind, on what Kai had said to her.. How dare he insult her… Of all the things that could have been said, he had to insult her not only by how she dressed, but on her last name.. Her rank.

Chimitsu never brought her personal life into her work, and surely enough never to her family… Chii was the one who hid everything, to make it seem like everything was okay with her, when she was really falling apart at the seems… With a quick jump, Chimitsu landed on the side walk, her legs trembled… The pain she was caused throughout her past wasn’t something she would share with anyone…

Chimitsu closed her eyes, standing in that one spot on the side walk, she was about 6 and ½ feet from her house, but yet… There she should, still. Her eyes closed as she looked around… Her face was blank, she didn’t show a single emotion… She could feel someone else’s present around her… Someone familiar… And it now bugged her… Had this person been following her the entire time? Did they see her ki—quickly, her eyes opened, her hands moved in a fast paced motion.

Spoiler:

Chimitsu now wasn’t the only person crowed around, there were many more of her in the place where she was… If the person wanted to fight, Chii was ready to.. Although she truly didn’t want to fight anymore people tonight… She would if she had to. “Who is it that is around me?” She shouted out, her clones doing the same as her as each moved a step closer to her home.

Chimitsu’s outfit for today’s events.
With 387 Words

Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Village : Soragakure no Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] Left_bar_bleue1/1The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.]   The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:15 am

Kaizen crept behind her fairly easily, she seemed rather lost in thought. He followed her a while through the streets of Sora. He had just missed finding out where she went secretly but he still hoped he could find something out. It wasn't that he didn't trust her even though he saw some very worrying things during his brief incursion into her mind. He had known Chimitsu for a long time they were the same age and they went to the academy together they were friends. He only wanted to help her, he believed very much in her loyalty but, he had to be sure. He continued following her under the beautiful night sky that hung overhead.

He stopped dead in his tracks as he noticed her look up suspiciously. He hoped she would shrug it off and keep going, unfortunately for him she is a very adept ninja. She was surrounded by clones and called out to him, challenging her follower to a battle. He smirked and stepped out into the light hands up in surrender. "Relax Chimitsu-Gozen its only me." He put his hands down and stepped closer gesturing for her to put her clones away. "Where have you been sneaking off too? And don't lie to me Chii its getting worse. I'm worried about you." He looked at her with a concerned expression thinking about wandering into her mind but decided to give her a chance to explain herself. "You know you're not alone right? Ifs somethings wrong tell me and I can help. You just got to let me in." Now he was standing face to face with her looking down on her. He crossed his arms waiting for her answer. It was high time this thing came out into the open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.]   The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:28 pm

Chimitsu felt her body shaking from anger as she seen Kai come out, with a puff of smoke each of her clones disappeared. Her eyes, although they were distance all the time, she looked at him in such a glare… Then he spoke, his words, almost warmed her heart… But she wasn’t going to fall for such a thing. Her mind had been set on him since that night he touched her, and insulted her… But yet, he wanted to know what she was doing; he was truly worried about her.

Chii blinked as he moved in front of her, of course Kai was much taller then herself; and she had to look up at him—He crossed his arms, almost as if she were a child, misbehaving and he was the parent prepared to give a punishment out.— As she studied him for a moment, her lips turned into a small smirk.

“You’re really worried about me?” She spat, as she turned her heel and began walking towards her home. “If you were truly worried about me, you would know following me wouldn’t get you the answers you seek.” She laughed a little as she finally arrived at her house. “But if that is what you want to know, truly… Come in.”

With a smile she walked into her home, leaving the door open so he could enter it also; she knew that he couldn’t resist an opportunity to find out what she was really doing when she disappeared, hell no one could. But only she knew for right now… Until she told Kai what she had been really up to. Her body slumped down into the couch, she didn’t have much stuff. There really wasn’t anything to eat in her home… It was only one story, it was pretty much a dump.

Chimitsu never brought this to anyones attention because no one knew where she lived exactly… And that’s what she liked, she could come and go as she pleased; to do whatever she pleased to do.

With 346 Words

Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] Left_bar_bleue1/1The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.]   The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:43 pm

Kaizen laughed as she walked away from him and shook his head. Chii loved to play games for as long as he had known her. He looked around the area taking it in, and unfortunately it would seem that no one would hear him should he yell for help. He sighed as he followed her through the threshold into her house.

He looked around in surprise at the "home" she lived in. He walked over to the couch and stood in front of her and crossed his arms yet again. He looked around and took in all the clutter and cheapness of the place with a disapproving glare. She was a Senju they were basically royalty in Sora and she was one of the highest paid ninja in the village. "How long have you lived here? How long have you lived like this?" He shook his head and reminded himself he was getting off track. He was here for a much more important matter and he had to handle it now. "Never mind, forget I asked. Now back to the business at hand, you going to tell me what I know." He looked at her all sprawled out on the couch. He wondered what happened to her that made her hide behind all the masks. He seriously doubted even Hideyoshi knew who she really was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.]   The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Chimitsu sighed as she looked at him, her face was blank… She really didn’t have anything to say, but he wanted the truth, and if he wanted it bad enough to follow her then she would give it to him, “Do you honestly think that just because I’m a Senju, and one of the highest paid ninja; I would want to live like the rest of them?” She growled a little her voice was harsh—she moved forward, her fists were clenched as she stood up—“You never noticed back in the academy that I lived alone, I had no parents. You know, my ‘father’ didn’t want me because I was a female.” She spat the word female out as if it was a curse that she never wanted…

Chii hated herself, hated her body and that’s why is abused it… That’s why she put herself through hell, “My father didn’t want me, he hated me since the day I was born. They put me up for adoption. And I ran away. Hell, I even killed the bastard once I had found him; after he trained me to become stronger then him.” Chimitsu was becoming more angry as she spoke. Her voice was no longer similar to that for a happy child.

This was the Real Chimitsu Senju—She was a cold hearted, cold blooded murder—She pressed her lips together as she looked at him; “If you really want to know what I was doing, I’ll tell you… But know this, by hearing what I’m going to tell you…” She paused for a split moment and looked at him, “will change your thoughts on me forever.”

With 285 Words

Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.]   The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:14 pm

Kaizen listened to her feeling more and more guilty. He never did pay her much attention, well he didn't really pay anybody much attention. He never took the time to really get to know her until they were Chuunin. And only now does he realize he never Really knew her. He looked away unable to face her words.

He looked back when she elaborated more on her father. He never realized how hard she had it, how alone she really was. He noticed the change in her voice, her stance, and he could feel the new influx of emotion coming off her. Her hatred was beginning to show it self. He gulped when he realized that this was only the tip of the iceberg.

He felt an urge to just hug her and tell everything would be alright. He resisted it knowing she was most likely to respond negatively to pity. And Chimitsu was an avid hater of human contact probably due to her lack of trust and hatred. He unfolded his arms and dared to touch her anyway. He put his right arm on her shoulder lowering his head so that they would see eye to eye. "I'm so sorry Chimitsu, I was just a dumb kid back then. If I had only known I would have done things differently. But, I'm here with you right now ready and willing to help. I just don't want you to be alone anymore I can help you carry your burden." Kaizen had always had a helpful and selfish nature which is why people called him Teddy Bear. He would go out of his way for near any Sora ninja and for a friend like Chimitsu he would do a whole lot more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.]   The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:22 pm

Her face turned red as she felt his touch, once again he would dare to touch her, but this time… She wouldn’t attack him, but merely push him from her, “You don’t understand, I don’t need help. I’ve helped myself over the years, hell I even lived in a forest for the longest time because I had no where to go.” She growled once again as she moved past him to look at the window, “I picked this to be my home, to watch over the children here… No one knows this is where I live… No one even knows me to sleep half the time…” She sighed as she turned back to him.

“In all honestly, when I leave. I go out to kill.” She paused for another moment… Her eyes that were usually a nice brown, seemed to darken quite a bit. “I go to kill people and those around them when it happens. I’ve slipped through all the lines, because when I kill no one lives. No one knows what I look like…” She closed her eyes, “the people I kill, are people who don’t have the right to live anymore… I get a letter in the mail, I find, and kill that person. I like to ensure they are alone… But the job needs to be, and thus I do it.” She bit her lip as she turned to look at Kai once more.

“I know in all honesty that it isn’t right… But it’s a job, and all my money doesn’t go to me… It goes back to the people on this street. To the children who don’t have parents in the orphanage..”

With 288 Words

Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.]   The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:54 am

Kaizen allowed her to push him away but he still held his ground. He listened to her dismiss his offer of help and nodded. Kaizen knew she was a capable kunoichi but he also knew everyone appreciates help, she was just to proud to admit it.

Kaizen expected ritual blood sacrifice but this also surprised him. Sora's Head Medical Ninja taking assassination missions out of her mailbox. What the hell was going on here? "What do you mean they don't deserve to live? Are these sanctioned assassinations or murder? Does Hideyoshi-Heika know about this? Are these contracts for Sora citizens or foreigners?" He had a million questions and he wasn't leaving here until she answered all of them. He ran his fingers through his hair trying to ease his frustration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.]   The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:10 am

She looked at him, he wouldn’t stop asking so many questions it was becoming to annoy her. “Will you stop, none of these people are from Sora, and all of these men have left their children… Because they weren’t what they wanted, or they raped or even murdered someone.” She sighed as she ran her fingers through her long blonde hair as she stared at him, “I don’t kill if there isn’t a good enough reason.” She looked at him once again, her eyes showed she was less angry and simply more annoyed with it now, “and I’m going to be stopping soon… After a certain amount of time.” She laughed a little as she stretched out on her couch.

“And no, Hideyoshi doesn’t know, nor does he need to know. Are we going to have a problem with that, Kai?” She looked at him, her eyes were dead set on his face. She wasn’t willing to allow herself to be thrown in some sort of jail, or even killed herself… “Hideyoshi has enough things to worry about, and I’m not something he needs to be worried about. I’m a big girl and I can take care of myself.” She spat out at him, and stood up, going over to the small kitchen, and opening a cabinet door, as she took down a bottle of sake. “Drinks up.” She muttered as she pressed the bottle to her lips.

With 247 Words

Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.]   The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:30 am

Kaizen went from being frustrated to ticked off. She acted like none of it mattered as if it had no consequences. When is she going to realize that life isn't just some game. "Damn it Chimitsu. If you were anyone else I would tell Hideyoshi-Heika in a heart beat. However you aren't just anyone so I will keep your secret. But if this gets out of hand I will tell him, he deserves to know." He watched her take a swag from her sake and rolled his eyes. He never would have pegged her as a drinker when they were growing up.

"I get it Chii I really do. You're trying to make the world a better place and your father obviously messed you up. But, that doesn't give you the right to just go around killing people who even sends you these letters?" He walked closer to her and took the bottle from her hand and took a swig or two from it before handing it back to her, and sat down on her counter. He had drank with her before but that was back when he thought she was sane. "How long have you been like this Chii? When did you get so dark? What happened to the sweet ditzy girl I knew in the old days? Did I ever really know you?" He looked at her exasperated and he knew she must be getting tired of all the questions but he had to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.]   The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:57 am

Chimitsu watched him as he drank from her sake as she sighed and placed it beside him on the counter and she jumped up beside him, her head moved onto his shoulder slowly… Although she was hesitant on doing so, she did anyways… “I’m not sure who does it exactly.. But before I do kill that person, I do my research on them… And they’ve all committed crimes that are unforgivable.” She closed her eyes, trying to stop herself from crying as her eyes began to tear up…

Had she always been this way? This messed up… Chimitsu remembered a time back when she was in the orphanage… She wasn’t liked this… But that day, when that man came and said he didn’t want a Senju that was disowned by her own father because of how disgraceful it was… Something inside of her snapped… And that’s when she had ran… To only find her father, be trained by the man she hated, then kill him.

“I guess… Since we knew each other… I had always been like this…” She let out a small sigh as she put her hand on his leg… “I wasn’t always like this… There are two sides of me… You got to know the one that I allowed out… But as you seen, and heard… You now know the real me to…”

With 232 Words

Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.]   The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:13 am

took the bottle and began drinking from it as she rested her head on his shoulder. "Chii I really wished you would stop doing this. Were ninja we take our missions from the Kage not anonymous strangers. We kill only who we are directed to kill anything else is illegal. I just don't want to see you getting hurt." He out a comforting arm around her as her heard her trying to stifle her tears.

He sighed when she told him just how long this had been boiling up. And he mentally kicked himself for only coming to her now. For a genius he really had missed some signs. "Why did you hide part of yourself from me all these years? You know I would never judge you?" He took another swig and placed the bottle down. He took another look around the house that was falling apart around them. "So what exactly is your plan here Chii? Kill enough evil doers until you've atoned for your sins? Whats you end game?" Knowing Chii she probably didn't, she was most likely just wandering aimlessly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.]   The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:47 am

Chimitsu sighed as she looked at her surroundings… “I’m not sure…” She whispered as she closed her eyes… Everything was dark… Not because she had her eyes closed, but because she allowed this hate to consume her… To take everything she had fought for, and destroy it… Chimitsu wasn’t the same person… “I’ve hid it for so long… I managed to hide it from you… I figured I always could hide it…” She didn’t open her eyes as she spoke, instead she kept them closed…. The darkness… Everything that was around her seemed dark… Her surroundings… Her life.. Nothing seemed as if she had hope anymore…

Chimitsu felt herself slowly slipping away, day by day, each one who meant their end because of her, simply only pushed her further into her end… She need to find a way out… But she didn’t know how… She didn’t know what to do anymore…

“I’m not sure when this will end… Perhaps the day it ends, is when I end…” She sighed once more as she looked at him.

With 183 Words

Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.]   The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:13 am

Kaizen sighed as he held his crazy friend and squeezed her shoulder comfortingly. "Why not just end it now? Stop heading down this path to self destruction. I mean isn't your job enough? I mean you get to save peoples lives on a regular basis surely that is enough to ease your conscience." He drank from the bottle again savoring the warm feeling spreading through his body. "Your slipping Chii and pretty soon you'll lose yourself and you'll only be hate."

He coughed and cleared his mind preparing himself for what he was about to do. He wandered into Chii's mind and was once again flushed with the same feelings of hate and anger. It was overwhelming to say the least like being inside the head of a demon. 'Chimitsu-Gozen don't lose yourself to this hate. You are capable of so much more don't waste it on this.' He spoke to her telepathically she was the only person to ever really know he could do such a thing. He didn't really like to use it as he thought it was a great intrusion on others privacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.]   The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:12 pm

Chimitsu could hear him through her head… She knew he meant it.. But she was already to far gone… Someone couldn’t save her, she had to save herself but only time would tell on how she would be able to do that… She didn’t even know how she was going to… All she knew is, yes… She was in fact slipping away day by day…

Within a moment, Chimitsu looked at him and smiled, “Only time will tell.” She whispered as she stood up, and walked over to the couch. “Well, I need to go it was nice talking.” She laughed a little as she disappeared.

Spoiler:

[Exit]

Word Count: 108
Final Word Count:2076

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.]   The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] Empty

Back to top Go down

The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi  :: Great 6 Nations :: Soragakure no Sato :: Living District-
Jump to:  
Member Awards

Of The Month

Become Praised

Thread
Thread
Latest topics
» Shinobi World War
The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 11:36 pm by kidbushido

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 pm by Agito

» Been A Long time
The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:14 pm by Amaterasu

» Naruto Nexus 3.0
The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:01 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Extinction
The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:14 am by Amaterasu

» NRPG
The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:36 pm by Hideyoshi Senju

» FinestShinobi [Naruto RP]
The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 am by Guest

» Chorus of Angels
The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 am by Auron Nakamura

» Auron's Adventure: Tag Wars
The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:16 am by Auron Nakamura

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 am by Sato Ace

Village Leader Ranks
Sokage : Closed
Suikage : Closed
Keukage: Closed
Donkage: Closed
Shirotori: Closed
Ratings

Language 3: Objectionable and mature language is permitted.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail.
Violence 3: Extreme violence is permitted
Affiliates
The true Chimitsu Senju? [Private & Mature.] Graybu10
Creative Commons License
(c) Masashi Kishimoto - Naruto Creater and anything canon belongs to him and we do not take credit for his work. (c The site itself belongs to Naoko. All of the rules and templates belong to her and the staff who makes them. (c) All original ideas belong to their rightful users and not the site itself. The site has no ownership over the creations of the members and will not abuse their creations. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism. (c) Artwork- Kon, Google images. (c) Coding - Kon