Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Petition of new ownership

Go down 
2 posters

Do you want new Ownership?
A.Yes
Petition of new ownership Vote_lcap100%Petition of new ownership Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
B. No
Petition of new ownership Vote_lcap0%Petition of new ownership Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Village : Soragakure No Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Petition of new ownership Left_bar_bleue3/8Petition of new ownership Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

Petition of new ownership Empty
PostSubject: Petition of new ownership   Petition of new ownership EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:29 pm

Hello Fellow Members of NLOS, today i want to bring up an issue that most of our veteran members and even new members have noticed. Lately our Founder and Owner of the site, Amaterasu or Amy for short has been saying she will close the site down  (seeing as threatening is to strong of a word), and me and a couple of other staff members have seen this a a huge problem.

Now to show this isn't a hostile takeover on the site i am going to leave it to you, the members, to decided if you want a change in ownership. Now to Amy, this isn't me trying to take anything from you,  but what you are doing is going to hurt alot of people that like to rp on here. I am only asking that you step down and hand the mantel of owner onto another so we can progress the site more, which is why i am putting it to a vote between members.

In this global announcement, there will be a simple poll saying whether you want her to step down or not. Reasons are acceptable for why or why not you want her to. This will be up for up to four days.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Queen of the site
Queen of the site
Amaterasu

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Petition of new ownership Left_bar_bleue2/8Petition of new ownership Empty_bar_bleue  (2/8)

Petition of new ownership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition of new ownership   Petition of new ownership EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:23 am

Right before you jump the gun. I was going to close it due to in activity but I gave Arumi a chance to have a go at saving it which is a still on going process at the minute which I have left alone and what I choose to do with my site is my wish to do if it closes it closes and thats the way it shall be. For now it will remain open for the parties I have said they can try at keeping it open that is all topic locked.
Back to top Go down
https://narutolandsofshinobi.rpg-board.net

Petition of new ownership
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi  :: Main Hall :: Announcements-
Jump to:  
Member Awards

Of The Month

Become Praised

Thread
Thread
Latest topics
» Shinobi World War
Petition of new ownership EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 11:36 pm by kidbushido

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Petition of new ownership EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 pm by Agito

» Been A Long time
Petition of new ownership EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:14 pm by Amaterasu

» Naruto Nexus 3.0
Petition of new ownership EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:01 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Extinction
Petition of new ownership EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:14 am by Amaterasu

» NRPG
Petition of new ownership EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:36 pm by Hideyoshi Senju

» FinestShinobi [Naruto RP]
Petition of new ownership EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 am by Guest

» Chorus of Angels
Petition of new ownership EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 am by Auron Nakamura

» Auron's Adventure: Tag Wars
Petition of new ownership EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:16 am by Auron Nakamura

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
Petition of new ownership EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 am by Sato Ace

Village Leader Ranks
Sokage : Closed
Suikage : Closed
Keukage: Closed
Donkage: Closed
Shirotori: Closed
Ratings

Language 3: Objectionable and mature language is permitted.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail.
Violence 3: Extreme violence is permitted
Affiliates
Petition of new ownership Graybu10
Creative Commons License
(c) Masashi Kishimoto - Naruto Creater and anything canon belongs to him and we do not take credit for his work. (c The site itself belongs to Naoko. All of the rules and templates belong to her and the staff who makes them. (c) All original ideas belong to their rightful users and not the site itself. The site has no ownership over the creations of the members and will not abuse their creations. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism. (c) Artwork- Kon, Google images. (c) Coding - Kon