Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kannon [W.I.P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kannon

Kannon

Village : Kemurigakure no Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Kannon [W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue1/1Kannon [W.I.P] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Kannon [W.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Kannon [W.I.P]   Kannon [W.I.P] EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kannon

Those who wander aimlessly, will never find peace. . .

Basic Information
Blood Type: AB+
Village: Kemurigakure no Sato
Village Rank: Genin
Skill Rank: D-Rank

Physical Information

Spoiler:

Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 140 lbs.
    Measurements: Nine size shoe, and a total arm length from arm to arm of thirty one inches.

Personality Information

Kannon is a boy that values the higher things in life, while still maintaining a modest attitude. He is the guy who is the life of the party, but still has the time to walk the youngsters home for their curfew so that they don't get in trouble before going back. As he did grow up wealthier than the average bear, he does value fashion but still maintains the fact that nice clothes don't often end up looking so nice at the end of a shinobi's day. Above everything else though, he is a soul that values people. People are the mvoing force behind everything after all.

He is not a ladies man, as he does not feel sexual attraction towards either gender. He does not define himself as asexual as he doesn't quite know the classification of it. But he does know that he does feel an attraction towards people that is beyond a level of friendship. But when it comes to friendship, he is the type of boy that wants to make friends with everyone! He values friends, and values close friends even more.

A tight-knit community will thrive and do much better than one that is surrounded by the aspects of chaos. This is something he realizes and also is something he respects, he has a love for philosophy and the various applications of it. As such he often likes to visualize the things that he creates in his mind as thoughts that can become reality. This is probably his greatest trait as it enables him to be a terrific optimist.  

Sexuality: Asexual

• Thunderstorms
    • Fashion
    • Tomatoes

Dislikes:

• The ocean
    • The sound of boiling water
    • The idea of an afterlife

Combat Information

Clan: None
Ninja Specialization:

Main: Ninjutsu
    Sub: Fuuinjutsu

Elemental Specialization:

Main: Raiton | Kuroi Kamaniri (Black Lightning)
    Sub: Fuuton

Strengths:

• Is capable of using Black Lightning Ninjutsu, as such all of his Raiton techniques are much stronger than the average shinobi while also being much more ferocious and destructive. (All Black Lightning techniques are about 30% stronger.)
  • Is a lover of philosophy and advanced thinking and as such is 15% smarter than the average person.

Weaknesses:

• Due to his great affinity to lightning, he tends to be a conductor and as such any lightning techniques tend to attract to him and can damage him if he receives an overcharge of lightning energy, if he happens to be soaked or standing on water this can be even more catastrophic.
  • Having not trained his physical body as much as his classmates. He is 30% weaker than most shinobi of his age and stature.

Fighting Style: None

INVENTORY

N / A

TECHNIQUES

Academy Jutsu
Spoiler:

Black Lightning Jutsu
Spoiler:

Historical Information

Miscellaneous Information

Face Claim: Karneval - Yogi as Kannon

Other Characters:

• Otogaki, Jinzo

Password: It's a beast of a green color.

Extras:

• N / A

Back to top Go down

Kannon [W.I.P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi  :: Creation Section :: Character Creation-
Jump to:  
Member Awards

Of The Month

Become Praised

Thread
Thread
Latest topics
» Shinobi World War
Kannon [W.I.P] EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 11:36 pm by kidbushido

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Kannon [W.I.P] EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 pm by Agito

» Been A Long time
Kannon [W.I.P] EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:14 pm by Amaterasu

» Naruto Nexus 3.0
Kannon [W.I.P] EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:01 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Extinction
Kannon [W.I.P] EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:14 am by Amaterasu

» NRPG
Kannon [W.I.P] EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:36 pm by Hideyoshi Senju

» FinestShinobi [Naruto RP]
Kannon [W.I.P] EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 am by Guest

» Chorus of Angels
Kannon [W.I.P] EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 am by Auron Nakamura

» Auron's Adventure: Tag Wars
Kannon [W.I.P] EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:16 am by Auron Nakamura

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
Kannon [W.I.P] EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 am by Sato Ace

Village Leader Ranks
Sokage : Closed
Suikage : Closed
Keukage: Closed
Donkage: Closed
Shirotori: Closed
Ratings

Language 3: Objectionable and mature language is permitted.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail.
Violence 3: Extreme violence is permitted
Affiliates
Kannon [W.I.P] Graybu10
Creative Commons License
(c) Masashi Kishimoto - Naruto Creater and anything canon belongs to him and we do not take credit for his work. (c The site itself belongs to Naoko. All of the rules and templates belong to her and the staff who makes them. (c) All original ideas belong to their rightful users and not the site itself. The site has no ownership over the creations of the members and will not abuse their creations. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism. (c) Artwork- Kon, Google images. (c) Coding - Kon