Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] Left_bar_bleue0/1DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] Empty
PostSubject: DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice]   DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:46 pm

It had been a long trip. A good trip, but long. She tried not to think too much about how prom night had been. And the following day for that matter. It had been great, but she didn't want to be thinking those thoughts in public. Instead she focused on the trip back home. Long, boring, and finally over.

It was mid afternoon by the time she got back to the village. She was wearing her cloak right now, with her duffel bag slung over her shoulder. Only one hand was sticking out from under the cloak. She started heading into town, keeping an eye out for anyone she knew.
Back to top Go down
Sōichirō Xsalice

Sōichirō Xsalice

Village : Donzokogakure no Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] Left_bar_bleue1/1DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice]   DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:21 pm

"Arumi was right . . . I'm not a monster . . . My abilities, no. My kekkei genkai is a part of me . . . But, I'll never again let it define who I am" Xsalice's thoughts were definitely getting the best of him today as he lay in his bed in his empty apartment. The blinds on the window let in a minimal amount of light that would occasionally dance across his face as a bird passed by on the outside. The events of his most recent encounter with an outside shinobi had definitely impacted him, but for once in quite a while, Xsalice was impacted in a positive way. He now had gained the confidence in himself to use his abilities and to not think of it as a curse or to even think of himself as a Monster.  More unusual than not, a devilish smile poked at the corners of his mouth as he lay back on the bed, motionless besides his breathing. The events of his recent battle replayed through his mind . . .

Minutes in to his day dreaming, a pool of drool began to accumulate on his chest before making a trail down his neck which startled Xsalice to the point of waking him up. "Ugh! I hate when I drool" Xsalice said with an annoyed expression on his face as he slipped out of bed and made his way over to the blinds. The moment he opened them his hands flew to shield his eyes from the harmful rays of the sun, even he couldn't remember the last time he had been outside. "I really need to get out today . . ." Xsalice mumbled under his breath as he reached down to place his shoes on. With the blinds opened, Xsalice lifted the window and placed his foot on the windowsill. After lowering himself out onto the ledge, he shut his window before jumping onto the roof of a nearby building.

The sun appeared slightly below it's highest point, indicating it was a little past noon. As he raced from rooftop to rooftop, a few villager's shook their head's in disapproval of such reckless behavior, but Xsalice merely smiled in return. Would they rather him race through their busy streets and risk getting knocked over? Xsalice finally stopped on top of the final building before reaching the barrier entrance, he plopped down on the edge and allowed his feet to dangle. "Hmm . . . I wonder who that is?" Xsalice tilted his head as his eyes strained to see who the cloaked figure was.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] Left_bar_bleue0/1DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

PostSubject: Re: DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice]   DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:36 pm

As Arumi made her way into town, Arumi noticed a bunch of people further down the road glaring disapprovingly at the rooftops. She didn't pay any attention at first, but whatever they were staring at was getting closer. Her curiosity got the better of her and she followed their gaze. And what to her wondering eyes should appear but her buddy Xsalice, sitting on the edge of the roof.

Arumi pulled down the hood of her cloak, grinning up at the other genin. "Sal!" She jumped up, running up the building to greet him. She tossed her duffel over the top, and it landed next to him with a thud. With another jump she landed in a crouch next to her friend. There was a huge smile on her face, and she seemed a lot more cheerful than she usually was.

"What's up, little buddy?" She slung the cloak over her shoulders, letting the arms free. A hand reached out and ruffled Xsalice's head. It had been a while since they'd last met, she'd been wondering how he was doing. He seemed a lot cheerier than when she'd first met him, maybe her words had helped him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sōichirō Xsalice

Sōichirō Xsalice

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] Left_bar_bleue1/1DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice]   DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:12 am

Xsalice's face lit up as he heard the familiar voice that undoubtedly belonged to his good friend, Hirano Arumi. He looked over the edge as she disappeared below him only to quickly reel his head back in just enough time to move out of the way of Arumi's duffel bag. Xsalice let out a little chuckle as he got up from his sitting position, "Same old Arumi . . . You go to love her though!" Xsalice moved over as Arumi landed next to him, his eyes looking her over. Something seemed to be different about Xsalice's four-armed friend Arumi, she seemed to be a lot happier after coming back from that Genin. It was either that or she had learned some pretty cool new jutsu, "How was the Prom?"

"Well I took down a mem---" As Xsalice began answering Arumi his footing slipped from the edge of the roof due to the strength she had used when ruffling his hair. His hands scrambled to grab a hold of something, unfortunately the only thing he was able to grasp was air. "Aaaarrrrruuuuuummmmmmmiiiiii! ! !", Xsalice screamed out as his two story drop to the ground began. Being in free fall is definitely one of the worst feelings ever: everything around you slows down, your mind begins to race through countless scenarios of whether you live or die, plus there's nothing you can do unless you had wings. But, who had those now a days besides the birds.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice]   DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:36 am

Xsalice was definitely more cheerful. He had a big smile as he greeted her, and seemed to be a lot more confident than when they'd first met. My little bro's making big steps. she mused, proudly regarding the other genin. He seemed interested in the prom, too. She had been a bit disappointed that he couldn't come, but he probably had his reasons. "It was great! I'll tell you all about it sometime." She paused and corrected herself. "Some about it." Arumi thought she'd dodged a bullet there. In truth she'd probably revealed more than she'd intended, but thinking wasn't her strong suit.

The hair ruffle, like a lot of Arumi's movements, was stronger than intended. She looked on in horror as Sal lost his footing, reaching out and failing to grab him. There was no time to waste. She was already leaping off the roof when she ripped off her cloak and started to transform. All four hands latched onto Xsalice, pulling him into a bridal carry as a pair of batlike wings sprouted from her back. She swooped dangerously close to the street before hastily pulling up, carrying them back towards the rooftop they had fallen from.

She skidded to a stop as she landed. Arumi still wasn't used to flying, let alone carrying someone. She set Sal down, growling as the wings retracted into her back. The cloak had drifted off somewhere in the chaos, she didn't know where. That was the second one she'd lost, her parents were going to be furious. Catching her breath, she looked over at her friend. "You okay bro?"

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Sōichirō Xsalice

Sōichirō Xsalice

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice]   DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:05 pm

A series of questions regarding what Arumi experienced at the prom could be summed up into the raised eyebrow expression he had given her. "Now what could she mean by that? . . ." Like a fictional light bulb had illuminated above his head, Xsalice's eyes widened and at that point did he realiz the deeper meaning behind Arumi's words. "Oh my sweet Juubi, you met a guy!" Of course these words were never said aloud for Arumi could have easily sent the little blue-eyed boy flying toward the Barrier, thus a simple nod with a devilish grin was expressed in return. Xsalice was never one to be rude, but some things such as facial expressions were hard to control.

After slipping from the roof Xsalice began imagining all the little things he had accomplished in his life: graduating from the academy and becoming a genin. Wow, that really didn't take long. Even with being a Genin he hadn't even met his Sensei yet, what kind of low-respecting life had he really lived? Xsalice merely closed his eyes and awaited his untimely death. The feeling of being embraced only made him smile a peaceful smile, "Ahh, it is the sky monkeys coming to take me away to the village of Pocky Trees and Pucca Fish will fly through the skys!" By the sound of his voice, the boy was delusional to say the least. He opened his eyes ever so slowly, but as soon as he caught a glimpse of a pair of bat-like wings he hastily shut them again. "NO NO NO, I've been a good boy!!! Sally has been a good boy I promise!!! I wipe my own ass!!! I wipe my own ass!!!" Xsalice kept repeating the last statement he spoke until his feet met the top of the roof once more.

Xsalice wore an expression of grimace as he opened one eye to determine where he truly was. Upon hearing Arumi's voice he sprung to life jumping up and down and hugging her with glee. "You can fly!?!?! He removed himself from her only to walk around her in hopes to discover the bat-like wings he had previously seen, but to no prevail. "You never told me you could fly Arumi-chan!!! Xsalice sounded like an obese kid at an all you can eat ramen shop. The fact that he had just escaped death was all but forgotten from his mind.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice]   DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:16 pm

Arumi almost lost her balance at all the things he was saying while they flew. She was barely able to hold back hysterical laughter, which probably would have sent them careening into a wall. Still, holding back the laughter wasn't great either. It was distracting her and putting her balance in danger. She barely managed to land them safely. Once they were on their feet again, the pain of the transformation was enough to stop the laughter and keep her from embarrassing Sal even more.

It was a bit of a shock when he hugged her. This had been happening more often lately, but she still wasn't used to it. Arumi hesitantly brought her arms around to hug him back, making sure that her bottom hands were behaving themselves. He'd just had a near-death experience, he didn't need those two assholes messing with him too. It wasn't too surprising that he hadn't noticed the question, after all he had just seen his cool big sis fly. His enthusiasm answered her well enough.

"Ha, yeah. Just learned it before I left for prom. Apparently that's what happens when you mix enough wind chakra into the transformation." She stood, arms folded, letting him walk around her. Arumi stretched the lower set of shoulderblades where the wings had been, they were still a little tender from the sudden changes. "It's kinda new, I don't think anyone in my clan has done that before. It's pretty fun." The genin had a huge grin on her face. It was cool having a fan club like this.
Back to top Go down
Sōichirō Xsalice

Sōichirō Xsalice

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice]   DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:02 pm

Although he was supposed to be listening to Arumi as she spoke, Xsalice's mind began to wander through possibilities of Collaboration Jutsu between the two. "Arumi could carry me over the battlefield and I could launch a flurry of Kunai equipped with Sōichirō Seals on them and we could totally demolish everyone!" He rubbed his hands maniacally as a huge grin spread across his face. Only when Arumi began speaking of "Wind Chakra" did Xsalice snap back to reality.  Combining a persons Elemental Nature into Jutsu was something seen as Kinjutsu in the Sōichirō Clan, but seeing as Xsalice knew nothing of such a clan his mind went back to the words his mother told him: "You are not to learn Elemental Jutsu until your are the rank of Chūnin"

Xsalice's stomach let out a more than audible growl which made him wrap his arms around it. He looked up at Arumi with a smile, "I owe you lunch still! How about we go get some and you tell me all about this guy you met at Prom" Xsalice covered his mouth while his eyes grew wide in fear. He didn't mean to have said what he had guessed at, but the cat was out of the bag now.

Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice]   DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:10 am

She could see how distracted Sal was at the thought of flying. She didn't really mind, it was cool to have someone fanboying over her powers like this. Most people freaked out, the idea of someone being excited about her mutations were refreshing. She wondered what sort of things he was scheming. Maybe some cool combination jutsu, she wondered what sort of things they could do with it. Probably something pretty awesome.

"Yeah, I guess you do!" She had been in such a hurry to get back that she hadn't stopped to eat on the way back. Some lunch sounded great. Lunch she didn't have to pay for sounded even better. She started to step towards the edge of the roof when Sal mentioned the guy. She froze. How did he figure it out already? Was she really that transparent? Well, Sal was her bro. She didn't mind that he knew. She patted him on the back, making sure not to knock him over this time. "You're pretty sharp, Sal. Sure, I'll tell you about him." She had no intentions of telling him all about Kenji. There were some things you didn't tell your honorary little brother about.
Back to top Go down
Sōichirō Xsalice

Sōichirō Xsalice

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice]   DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:14 am

It appeared that Xsalice's analytical skills were still up to date as he watched Arumi freeze in her tracks, this was definitely a rare sight that he would not forget. He gave a little chuckle when he was given yet another pat on the back, this time not as forceful as the last. "It'll be interesting hearing about someone who has found my big sis's soft spot!" A hint of taunting could be heard in Xsalice's voice as he spoke, a little perk he had picked up from non-other than Arumi herself. It's funny to think that in such a short amount of time that she had grown on him so much, but it was definitely a good thing.

After somehow finding a way to get off of the rooftop, the two genin of made their way to a local ramen shop where Xsalice's stomach continued to growl as he spun around in his chair awaiting for his bowl of Spicy Miso with Ground Pork Belly. "Ugh! I'm so hungry!?!" He said as he stopped his spinning and clutched his stomach. Xsalice turned to Arumi and began his questioning, "So, tell me all about prom and this guy that swept you away at the stroke of midnight" Even through his stomach pains Xsalice still found a way to poke fun at his favorite four-armed shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice]   DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:36 am

Arumi felt a little proud at the needling. Lil Sal was getting assertive, and she'd helped him with that. They got to the restaurant, and she ordered the same as he did. Her little bro had good taste. She couldn't help laughing a bit at how antsy he was, spinning around like that. She slung the cloak over her shoulders and prepared to answer his questions.

"Well, for starters, prom was pretty okay. I mean there weren't a lot of people there, but I got to dance a bit. Operation Punch Spike was a success, by the way. Had to ditch the flask but it went off without a hitch." She smiled mischievously, wondering what sort of shenanigans had ensued because of that. There had probably been some funny things she missed, but that didn't matter so much. The important part was that she'd spent time with Kenji. And now she had to tell her little bro about him. She chose her words carefully, not wanting to give away too much.

"Well, Kenji, hmm." Arumi pondered for a moment. "He's from Kemurigakure. A swordsman, too, and the Keukage's son. Well, sort of. The Keukage adopted him after, well..." She tactfully changed the subject. "He's a magnetism type, can make his sword fly. That was pretty cool. And a real sorta dashing gentleman type, all charm and stuff. Kinda shy sometimes, but really nice." She pulled out her phone, finding a picture of Kenji in his normal casual attire and holding it out for Sal to see. "That's him!"
Back to top Go down
Sōichirō Xsalice

Sōichirō Xsalice

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice]   DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:03 am

It wasn't long after Arumi began explaining about prom did their bowls of Spicy Miso with Ground Pork Belly arrive. Xsalice continued to listen as he unfolded his napkin and revealing a pair of chopsticks, a fork, knife, and a spoon, but he merely shuffled these utensils to the side. "Do continue, I'm an multitasking machine!" With that said, Xsalice grasped the sides of his bowl and lifted it to his face, but then placed it back down onto the table. He flashed a smile at Arumi before letting out a nervous laugh. "It's still a little hot" Xsalice turned to his side opposite to that of Arumi and shook his hands as they were in pain from the intense heat of the bowl. He turned back around with the smile and continued to listen.

"Oh wow! It seems I missed out on a rad night! Sorry I couldn't go, I had a Gopher situation to take care of the next day and didn't want to miss a chance at my first mission." Xsalice thought back to those pesky Gopher's that had ravaged that poor man's farm, hopefully the pests wouldn't return. He raised an eyebrow to the boy Arumi was speaking of. "Ugh! The Village Hidden in Smoke! How could someone live there??? The air has to be horrid tasting!" He shook his head at the thought and grabbed his bowl once more, this time it wasn't as hot and Xsalice was able to finally enjoy his meal. As he ate he continued to listen to Arumi speak of this "Kenji" fellow with high regards, Xsalice was a firm believer in not judging a book by it's cover.

In between a mouthful of noodles he was able to speak to Arumi "It sheems oov got your smelf a great guy!" He leaned in closer to view the image of him on Arumi's cellular phone, a thumbs up in a sign of approval was given to her as he placed his bowl down with his free hand. "I'm glad someone has broken through the seemingly impenetrable shell that she has placed up . . . Good for you Arumi . . ."
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice]   DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:32 am

Arumi mirrored Sal's excellent table manners. Slurping up the noodles was way cooler than using utensils anyway. They were still being more polite than her dad was. He usually just grabbed things up with his feeder tendrils these days. It made it kinda troublesome to have guests over for dinner.

Unlike Sal, Arumi didn't seem to mind the bowl burning her hands. It was hot, but she didn't mind too much. She was more occupied talking to Sal. He seemed to be a bit put off by the mention of Kemuri, but he approved of Kenji so that was good. It would have been awkward if he got all protective brother on Kenji. "Yeah, he's great. We're gonna try to do courier missions so we can meet up more." She neglected to mention why they were both planning to get apartments, or why she was getting hers soundproofed. Lil Sal didn't need to hear that.

Arumi put down her bowl, curious about Sal's adventures. He'd made passing mention of a few cool things, and she wanted the whole story. "What about you? Sounds like you been badass while I was gone, what happened there?" She grabbed up her bowl again, taking another gulp.
Back to top Go down
Sōichirō Xsalice

Sōichirō Xsalice

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice]   DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:32 pm

The chef appeared from behind the counter replacing Xsalice and Arumi's bowls with yet another bowl, the boy smiled nodded as he tipped the man in advance. This was easily his favorite dish amongst most dishes that were spicy in nature, one could bet that this would definitely not be his last bowl full. "My mission rewards are definitely going to come in hand right now!" He raised an eyebrow to Arumi's comment on the Kenji boy being "great". A little jealousy starting to build up in him, it was one thing to like the guy, but was he being replaced? "What had he done that made him so great?"

With an outstretched left hand Xsalice picked up his chopsticks and began stirring his food, the enthusiasm lost he had before from eating seemed lost. "Oh, I just helped this farmer get rid of a pest problem. It was no big deal. . ." Xsalice's head didn't lift up from his bowl.

Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice]   DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:44 pm

"Awesome." Arumi made sure to high-five her little bro about all that mission money before she started in on her second bowl. It was good seeing him get on his feet like this, doing missions and making a name for himself. Still just a start, but he made a lot of progress. "Hey, don't knock pest problems. That's preparing you for fighting and detection and stuff. Useful skills."

The girl took another long slurp, gulping down quite a bit of food. She'd been starving, and this was exactly what she needed. And with the money Lil Sal was getting from missions, she didn't even have to pay for it. It was the best of both worlds. Not that she couldn't afford it, she just had stuff to worry about with getting a soundproofed apartment. That took precedence. "You know, we should train or do a mission together sometime. That would be pretty badass. Oh, I got it! We can develop some nasty combination jutsu with my flying and your powers!"
Back to top Go down
Sōichirō Xsalice

Sōichirō Xsalice

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice]   DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:00 am

A paralyzed nature overcame Xsalice when Arumi spoke of a possible collaboration jutsu, this is exactly what he had been thinking about doing earlier, it was like she was reading his past thoughts. He jumped up with excitement, the contents of his bowl and the bowl itself landing on his head,  with the forcefulness from his excitement some of the food may have made it's way onto Arumi. "WE SHOULD TOTALLY DO THAT ! ! !" At this point Xsalice was standing on top of his chair mimicking with his hands Arumi flying through the air, he would expand his hands while making a "BOOOM" sound to simulate the explosions that he would cause.

The chef threw a towel at Xsalice while motioning for him to take his seat, Xsalice merely smiled back and complied."Sorry sir I'll get this cleaned up He said as he removed the bowl from his head and starting cleaning up the mess he had made. He turned back to Arumi with the biggest grin on his face. "We would totally kick butt, don't ya think Arumi?" With so much excitement coursing through his body, Xsalice was having trouble keeping his voice down. It was no doubt that he was slowly showing signs of maturity, but it seemed that he would never lose site of his inner child. It was this spirit that kept him from becoming a stone-cold killer that most shinobi grew into as they progressed in this world.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice]   DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:19 am

Arumi has expected Sal to be excited about the idea. She hadn't expected this. Maybe Sal really was a kid at heart. It was pretty embarrassing for him to be jumping up on his chair and pretending to fly, but it was pretty adorable too. She laughed, deciding to give him a pass on it. Arumi brushed the spattered food off where she could, keeping an eye on Sal. If he weren't her little bro this would have been such rich mockery material. "Something like that, yeah."

She shot the man a look, just to make sure he didn't give Sal any shit over this. His fault or not, Sal was under Hirano protection. That meant something around here. With that cleared up, she reached out a hand to fist bump her little bro. They would make a great team all right. "I think we just might kick all of the butt." She grinned at Sal. They were gonna be the best teammates ever.
Back to top Go down
Sōichirō Xsalice

Sōichirō Xsalice

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice]   DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:28 pm

As he finished cleaning up Xsalice looked toward the exit and saw the last bits of natural light beginning to fade into the night and lamp posts that illuminated the streets of Donzokogakure flickering to life. The chef came over and retrieved their bowls, Xsalice's had the contents of the mess he made within his, and in return he dropped off the bill. As he looked it over he saw that the Chef had written "Forever Young" on the check, Xsalice giggled as he looked back at the Chef and gave him a thumbs up. "I'm glad he didn't get all butt hurt about the mess I made!" He said as he searched through his monkey decorated wallet and retrieving the exact amount he needed to cover the bill plus a tip for the Chef.

Xsalice pushed back from the table and stood up so he could say his final words to Arumi. "Stop by my place whenever you want to work on that super awesome jutsu of ours!" His hands did the mimicking of Arumi flying threw the air again, but this time he didn't dare stand on the chair again "I'm glad that you had fun at your Prom and I really hope things workout with you and Kenji" A genuine smile spreading across his face. "Hopefully you enjoyed dinner and I didn't embarrass you to much. Ha ha ha. Get home safely Sis" As he said his final words he reached over and gave Arumi a hug with a nice squeeze before making his way to the exit.

[Exit Thread]
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice]   DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:39 pm

"Yeah, that woulda been bad." The check earned a laugh. They had Sal's number, all right. In spite of all the hardships he'd been through, he was still a kid at some level. The wallet showed her that his inner child was even stronger than she'd thought. Her own wallet was pretty plain, she didn't want it to look silly. Apparently Lil Sal was less self-conscious about that. She had to admit, it suited him. She put in a few ryo of her own to add to the tip just to keep everyone happy.

"Sure thing, Sal." She already had some ideas in mind. Those blast kunai of his could be nasty if dropped from above, and dropping him for one of his personal booms could be pretty brutal too. This had a lot of potential. "Aww, thanks." Arumi couldn't help smiling. It was nice of her little bro to be supportive like this. Sal really was a nice kid. "Take care Sal, I'll see you later!" She wrapped the cloak back around herself and went on her way. She still had some apartment hunting to do before the day was done.

[End of thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice]   DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] Empty

Back to top Go down

DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi  :: Great 6 Nations :: Donzokogakure no Sato :: Barrier Entrance-
Jump to:  
Member Awards

Of The Month

Become Praised

Thread
Thread
Latest topics
» Shinobi World War
DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 11:36 pm by kidbushido

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 pm by Agito

» Been A Long time
DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:14 pm by Amaterasu

» Naruto Nexus 3.0
DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:01 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Extinction
DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:14 am by Amaterasu

» NRPG
DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:36 pm by Hideyoshi Senju

» FinestShinobi [Naruto RP]
DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 am by Guest

» Chorus of Angels
DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 am by Auron Nakamura

» Auron's Adventure: Tag Wars
DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:16 am by Auron Nakamura

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 am by Sato Ace

Village Leader Ranks
Sokage : Closed
Suikage : Closed
Keukage: Closed
Donkage: Closed
Shirotori: Closed
Ratings

Language 3: Objectionable and mature language is permitted.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail.
Violence 3: Extreme violence is permitted
Affiliates
DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK [Xsalice] Graybu10
Creative Commons License
(c) Masashi Kishimoto - Naruto Creater and anything canon belongs to him and we do not take credit for his work. (c The site itself belongs to Naoko. All of the rules and templates belong to her and the staff who makes them. (c) All original ideas belong to their rightful users and not the site itself. The site has no ownership over the creations of the members and will not abuse their creations. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism. (c) Artwork- Kon, Google images. (c) Coding - Kon