Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thunder no longer rules the sky

Go down 
+2
Hyuga Sakura
Resonate River
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Resonate River

Resonate River

Village : Ex-Raiu

Thunder no longer rules the sky Empty
PostSubject: Thunder no longer rules the sky   Thunder no longer rules the sky EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:36 am

Near, the new pilot of one of the newly made airships, was headed for the village gates as he searched for some type of landing gear to use to enter the village safely. Searching and searching he found no sign of the gear. Suddenly it struck him... a branch had hit the window of the airship and hit Near in the face. "The fuck!" He yelled as he threw the branch out of the ship, taking control of the ship again. Near continued his search till something on the ground caught his eye. It was a group of people, look like ants, who were watching something that seemed to be beautiful.

After remembering his position, Near shook his head and began pressing buttons. An alarm going off from pressing one of the big red buttons. Near hit his head against the wheel, this causing the landing gear to open without him noticing. Near sighed as he seemed to be out of luck at this point. Pressing the intercom he would say. "Well guys... we seem to be out of luck.. I don't fucking know how to land this plane." Near said as suddenly a hand touched his shoulder, causing him to jump a little. The asked near to let him fly for a while, which made near stand up and walk to the area filled with the passengers. Looking outside the airship he noticed it descend into a place covered with trees. They were safe.

Near sighed as he opened the door to the small forest. "Land! hahah im never flying a plane again..." Near said as he ripped the clothing off to show his normal attire under. The fur around his neck and the bandage which covered his scars on it. His red eyes and light blue hair, with his black jacket, pants, and glove. He cracked his neck a bit and walked out of the airship as he made his way to the station where he had seen a crowd of people. Pushing the large bushes out of his face he walked toward the people and smiled. "Hello, I am Near. A ninja of Raiugakure." He said not knowing if the bunch had found out of the village's destruction. On his back was a giant clock that ticked with every waking moment. As he licked his lips and waited for the human's reply, hoping for no complications.
Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Village : Umigakure no Sato | Shirotori

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Thunder no longer rules the sky Left_bar_bleue1/1Thunder no longer rules the sky Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Thunder no longer rules the sky   Thunder no longer rules the sky EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:08 am

Keeping her eyes on the white haired pseudo pilot of the aircraft, while maintaining some view on how things were on the outside of the ship, Sakura was certainly on edge at this point. She was still mostly fascinated since she knew that even if the craft was to crash she could easily regenerate herself. From within the pilot's coup, she noticed the presence of another male who was seemingly a pirate as he took control of the craft.

The change in smoothness of the flight was noticed almost immediately as the man took over, causing Sakura to sigh. Of course though, still filled with panic most of the passengers didn't even realize that the ride was now smoothing out. When it landed with a gently thud and the engines were cut off, passengers silenced finally before the door to the room came open. People quickly flooded for the door, blocking it up mostly. The man with her turned to her and thanked her now, hugging her to the point where he picked her up, before putting her down again. While she was grateful of all his praise, even as the craft had landed her Byakugan had lost sight of the man responsible for the current panic. She tried to make the conversation between him and her as short as possible. "I'd rather you thank me with more than words," she said bluntly, but didn't even wait for his response before she touched him to create a invisble tracking seal on him. She would have to collect her payment some other time.

The main doorway to exit was crammed with people trying desperately to get out, which only meant that it would take a while. The man wasn't too far out of her sigh though, so maintaining her surveillance on him would be quite easy as long as he remained within the village. It took her four of five minutes before she had managed to get out by pushing her way through and get outside. She wasted no time following the same direction the man had went. She wasn't intent on confronting him on what he had done pretty soon, but surely she was a bit more focus on him now than she was on Toshu.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Village : Wandering

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Thunder no longer rules the sky Left_bar_bleue0/8Thunder no longer rules the sky Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: Thunder no longer rules the sky   Thunder no longer rules the sky EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:30 am

Aka jumped though the trees at record speed, her cloak active as she kept a careful eye on the plane, wondering what the heck was going on. She beat the plane to the landing sight watching, cringing, as it hit a few trees before landing. "Stop everyone from entering you heard the Sukage's orders. No one leaves or gets in." She turned a gaze to the man claiming ever to fly again. He turned to her and claimed to be from Riugakure.

"Riugakure is dead, I'm sure you are awe of that, that is if you are from there. I'm sure you have a reason for being here, it better be a very good one not that it matter. The village is on lock down, for what ever reason that possessed you is going to have to wait." She looked the sword then at the man, her tails swayed behind her. She didn't know if this man was with the guy that had attacked; it didn't seem like but the incidents were so close. "You're going to have to stay here till the lock is lifted." The guards were rounding up all the passengers, trying to keep them calm.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Village : Soragakure No Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Thunder no longer rules the sky Left_bar_bleue3/8Thunder no longer rules the sky Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: Thunder no longer rules the sky   Thunder no longer rules the sky EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:50 am

Hideyoshi had been siting in the hospital with his son and Chii, for once a smile was on his face which had countered his already pissed and upset mood. The child reminded him of a picture that he had saw of himself as a baby, he had his mothers eyes of course. Uzu cackled softly as he poked at Hideyoshi," So how does it feel to have an offspring brought into a place where you could," he stopped mid sentence as he felt the cloak of his energy. Uzu had just sat there for a moment mulling over whether he should tell him or not due to the fact that he was enjoying the only peace he has had in a while," Hideyoshi there is a disturbance at the gate and it would seem that Aka is there...hence the problem. Your with your family, but you have a job-," Hideyoshi interrupted him swiftly and spoke," You do not have to tell me of my job Uzu, i know it better than you think i do. Now we shall go and welcome our visitors before they do anything," setting the baby beside his mother he would walk out of the room, leaving a shadow clone behind," Sleep well my dear...i will be back soon," he smiled as he walked out of the door and took off one of his cuffs.

His chakra could be felt by Aka and any of his villagers, showing that he meant business as four tails appeared behind him in the form of feathers. His cloak now enveloping his body, the wings that soon formed would propel him into the air, his rate of flying on par with someone that was body flickering. Within minutes he arrived at the gates with a crash, a small crater appearing under his form as he looked at Aka and then to the two in front of her," For what reason have you come to my village," a guard came over to him and gave him the current information," Your from Raiu... why are you here then, and you women who are you," with no time to beat around the bush he would motion the guards to close the gates, leaving the four outside of the village.
Back to top Go down
Resonate River

Resonate River

PostSubject: Re: Thunder no longer rules the sky   Thunder no longer rules the sky EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:47 am

Near stopped in his tracks as he heard a female voice come down on him from the trees. As he turned to see a girl, a type of chakra floating around her, which made Near's eyebrow raise a bit in curiosity. Near cracked his knuckles and then slipped his hand into his pocket. As he felt around for the items in his pocket, only to find a pencil and a paper, one he took from the man that had now been nude in the bathroom at the Airship lobby. He pulled out the paper and read it for a second, it seem to note the location of the landing gear and other things that Near needed on his voyage to the village. Near dropped the paper from his hand as he looked at the girl and gave a small smile. "Riugakure is dead, I'm sure you are awe of that, that is if you are from there. I'm sure you have a reason for being here, it better be a very good one not that it matter. The village is on lock down, for what ever reason that possessed you is going to have to wait." Hearing this he sighed and took a few steps to one of the trees, leaning against it.

"Forgive us for entering the village without waiting for the lock down to be.... over.. But... If you'd like to check for my name in the bingo book i should be there... Telling you my name is something i will not do at this point, you'd have to beat it out of me. But i do hope by now that people know my by the name, Near. I am A god of thunder and this village reaches the heights in which suit me. They reach a height even the mountain of the Thunder clan couldn't reach. See i reign from a clan that can only be recovered by a beautiful specimen like you... young lady." Near said as he licked his lips and took a look back at the ship. The many passengers had been rounded up, but there had been two people who were left and surrounded by the guards. One was the same man that helped with the landing of the ship and the other was a young lady with silverish hair. Near's eye brow raised as he wanted to say something to the young girl, but was stopped before he could even utter half of a letter. As he heard a large thud.

Near, now staring dully at the two ninja who appeared in front of him, seemed to become uncomfortable. "Yea.. Yea.. Raui and all that bull shite.. Look im not here to cause any harm but if you wish to fight me, i am very much up for anything. You see ive been a Missing ninja for over twenty years, and one thing i have learned is not to be afraid of people like you.... My name is Near... once again.. Near... the great... the powerful... But you should call me... upon the bed that takes those who have given there life away and await for something greater to take them away to the place that they deserve to go, Pride the Arrogant." Near said as a smile came upon his face, one that showed just how arrogant he was. He wondered what he could do next as he could hardly see the top of the tree, meaning he also could not see the light that shined through a few parts of the treetops. It annoyed him a bit and so he thought. His mind raced as he knew exactly what to do at this point. His back now a good 5 inches from the tree, as he was no longer touching the tree, his hand raising up and he pushed his hair back to show his red eyes to the group. "I am.... Of the River clan... Ill show you the power of the Kaminari!"

Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Thunder no longer rules the sky Left_bar_bleue1/1Thunder no longer rules the sky Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Thunder no longer rules the sky   Thunder no longer rules the sky EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:07 am

The lock down on Soragakure was surely a problem for Sakura and the man who had almost crash landed them into the sky village. Of course though, the stolen airship didn't have all that much to do with it as did the incident with Toshu that she had witnessed. She wasn't sure whether Zaku knew of it, but nevertheless she could only hope that the matter wouldn't escalate to some sort of feud with Soragakure... at least not yet. Nevertheless, her loyalty to Shirotori were going to be bothered with later. The men and women who tried to get into Soragakure were quickly pushed back outward, but at least Sakura was quick on her feet and got pass the guards.

Shee kept her sights on the pseudo pilot as she followed from a distance. Since he was speaking loud she didn't miss his announcement of him being from Rauigakure, and shewas to say the very least surprised and all the more amused. Whether the young man was angry over his destroyed village crossed her mind, since that would only mean that he would be coming after Zaku. She wasn't sure how much truth was in his words, but she would believe it for now since announcing where he was from so suddenly wasn't exactly needed in the first place, so him lying after doing such didn't really add up. She would ponder on it more further. Nevertheless, at least she now knew his name was like Near.

The sudden arrival of a petite girl with red hair made Sakura eyes gape slightly, especially as she saw the colored tails swaying behind her. She looked young, but Tailed Beasts were typically sealed in them at a young age. Nevertheless, at least she now knew that Soragakure's only Jinchuuriki wasn't just their infamous kage, Hideyoshi Senju. Speaking of the devil, the brunette male appeared on the sight only a few seconds later, his own tails donned as he left a indent in the out. He seems a bit... flashy - I'm sure he could have landed softer, she thought, pouting slightly.

The two, especially Hideyoshi were certainly angry, and she knew why. The killing intent from him was felt by her even from this distance, but she didn't waver all that much since it wasn't directed too much at at that point since her presence was mostly unknown. She listened to the male's rant, but couldn't help feeling that he either liked to hear him self or was just arrogant. She liked him for that much so far. Feeling Near's killing intent raise to match Hideyoshi's, she knew that the two certainly didn't intend to discuss things by normal means.

She looked at the other jinchuuriki female, and thought, Things don't look to be very fair here either. She frowned once more.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Thunder no longer rules the sky Left_bar_bleue0/8Thunder no longer rules the sky Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: Thunder no longer rules the sky   Thunder no longer rules the sky EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:26 am

Aka frowned at the man she considered an older brother, "Brother, go back to your wife. I can handle this." Everything had been fine till he had come in with bang. She looked at the man her armor still a glow, his mind it felt funny, older than he looked. She shrugged it off. "Calm both of you. This is foolishness." Aka held off on trying to calm them, she doubled her chakra would have worked anyway. Seeing their tempers she stepped back, she wasn't going to get into this, there was no way she could keep up with Hide while he was in his cloak, it would just be best if she backed off and kept the collateral damage to a minimum.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Queen of the site
Queen of the site
Amaterasu

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Thunder no longer rules the sky Left_bar_bleue2/8Thunder no longer rules the sky Empty_bar_bleue  (2/8)

PostSubject: Re: Thunder no longer rules the sky   Thunder no longer rules the sky EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:49 am

Zaku was looking for sakura or was tracking her by the means of the neckless she had got when she joined the shirotori it was a method of finding its members by the leader of the shiro which is zaku. Zaku could tell that her chakra signature is located in sora the land of the skys. The place where it is rumored that beasts lurk in the bodies of men a tale which Zaku didn't know yet which is true.

Zaku would then open his eyes from his thone that he was sat in the ruined village that was his domain and spoke out loud. " Found you. Zaku then laughed after he had spoke to himself in his thone like chair. Zaku then stood up and activated his EMS as his eyes turned from normal to a sudden deep red colour in second as he then stepped forwards and activated his left eye doujutsu so that a vortex appeared from it as he sucked himself in his own pocket die-mention he was heading to sora to the place of his dear sakura. Plus it was a chance to see sora for his own eyes weither a fight happens or not depends on who is there.

Zaku would then appear just behind sakura as a vortex would appear as the process was reversed so that Zaku was now visible behind her as he then place a hand on her shoulder, the sound of him coming would have been next to Zero and sakura wouldn't have heard a sound until he then placed a arm on her shoulder and spoke outloud. " So what do we have here then." Zaku after speaking looked around to see a man behind him near the remains that looked like a crashed airship, and then in front of him was Sakura with his hand on her shoulder still and in front of her was another male and female stood closer together the male was the Kage of sora he had heard about him in detail but not what he can do as he gave a look in his direction and then he turned his gaze from him to the other female and looked at her she didn't look familiar to Zaku either, his red eyes were like light bulbs of his EMS activated now looking at the figures so ever carefully.
Back to top Go down
https://narutolandsofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Village : Soragakure No Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Thunder no longer rules the sky Left_bar_bleue3/8Thunder no longer rules the sky Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: Thunder no longer rules the sky   Thunder no longer rules the sky EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:19 am

Hideyoshi was contemplating on a lot of things including this man who had now identified himself as a high ranking missing ninja. He smiled only for a moment as a little fox boy landed beside him, handing him a small folder with some papers in it. Hideyoshi scanned it for only a moment, closing it as he handed it to the boy," Ahh so you are the infamous Missing Nin of Raiugakure, been one for a while according to the file. Although your attitude and demeanor precedes your reputation," He held his hand up to Aka before speaking again," Aka i will handle this just remain back and quell yourself," setting his hand back down he would turn his gaze to the man in front of him.

Faced with a somewhat difficult decision, Hideyoshi deactivated his cloak and sat his chakra cuff on, putting his chakra limit back to 25%. Looking at Near he would walk closer to the man," So if you did not come here to fight, then what in the heavens made you come to my village. This isn't a tourist spot like Umigakure so you are here on business, Nukenin-san," his looks betrayed how he felt even now he was contemplating on fighting.

Waving to Aka he would speak to her without taking his eyes off of Near," See to it that our guests are well taken care of. What i mean is stay here and take on the job of head guard while i talk to Near," motioning for the man to follow him. The chakra signature of another would appear by a lone body as he turned his head slightly," I do not have time for this...sigh," making a swift hand sign a clone of himself would appear on the side of him," Stay here with Aka and Hizure to assure nothing happens and if it does..well i will know at any rate. Hizure if you need any additional help call your sister first," with that he would motion Near to follow where they would head to the gardens to speak.

Both the clone and Hizure would stand on each side of the gate as they both watched the man who had just arrived and the woman beside him, each waiting on a movement from the both of them. Per their masters orders, if anything were to happen they would take care of it or if needed call Hideyoshi into the battle. Once the gate was closed, the defense barrier would activate its second layer, making access to the village impossible.

(For all clarifications, Hizure is Hideyoshi's summon found Here )
Back to top Go down
Resonate River

Resonate River

PostSubject: Re: Thunder no longer rules the sky   Thunder no longer rules the sky EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:03 pm

Near would look at the kage and smile as his cloak would disappear and he would motion for Near to follow him into the village. Near looked back at the girl who was riding the airship with him and noticed the appearance of another man. This man was strange, and the way that he appeared to the group was stranger. Near became curious of the man but had no time to talk with him at that point. The gate's would close and Near would lose the vision of the man. Turning back to the kage he would crack his own neck and sigh with relief. "Seems we were getting a bit intense out there, eh? Since we're out of sight and hearing range of the group id like to get right to it.... I as a missing ninja with marks that only concern the people of the village i reign from, i think you should take me in as a mercenary.. but im not asking to be an official character in this village. Simply a man who is there to help out once in a while. Wouldn't you like that? I mean what marks make me an enemy to you and your village?" Near said as he flipped his hair and gave the man a soft smile. There was nothing more for Near to say, unless the man was interested in knowing why Near had been a missing ninja, like most curious beings.
Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Thunder no longer rules the sky   Thunder no longer rules the sky EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 4:48 am

They seem like a pretty unorganized pair, she thought as she saw the small petite redhead give orders to the Sorakage. Still she could tell that the young girl was speaking with as much of a calming tone as possible, surely showing signs that she knew where she stood with the man and respected him as such. Taking in as much information as she could, she also noted the fact that the man apparently had a wife. She wasn't sure what to make of it, but she always liked to keep detail no matter how small since she never knew when she was going to need it. The man at least didn't look old enough to have a wife, which is what surprised her, but nevertheless, that was trivial considering the present situation. She kept her ears open for anything more. Soragakure wasn't her's or the Shirotori's enemy at present, but knowing the type of man Zaku was, that may very well change tomorrow.

On cue, she felt a hand press against her shoulder. Caught up in the moment, her Byakugan didn't even register the male's presence behind her as she jumped slightly and turned her head towards him. Recognizing the familiar face of her leader, she inwardly breathed a sigh of relief. She knew it was likely his intention to get her frightened like that. Nevertheless, she was pleased he was here. She was in Soragakure, and this Near person apparently was intent on peace, so Zaku's presence was certainly appreciated if things were to go south. She smiled at him before she focused her glance back towards the group. "Always there when I need you as usual," she muttered with a chuckle, before speaking more seriously, "Apparently some man by the name Near hopes to make a treaty with Soragakure after just causing a village wide panic by almost crashing a airship." She decided to trail off a bit, "Oh, and did you know that the Sorakage had a wife." She giggled.

Ahead, things were seemingly going the white haired male's way as Hideyoshi's chakra seem to lower. She wasn't sure how much of what he was doing was actually real or just a trap of sort, but she was certainly curious what was these plans that Near so wanted to discuss - she could only guess Zaku hovering behind her felt the same, to some extent. At last though, she wasn't going to find out so easily since she was now being watched by the young redhead, a handsome, fox-like male and a clone of the kage himself. Surely enough getting past the the trio was possibly easy now that she had Zaku by her side, but she wasn't intent on getting into any trouble with Soragakure if it wasn't needed. For now she furthered her sight with her Byakugan and followed the two men as they went further from the scene at hand. She could read their lips, but not everything was so clear, making her frown in disappointment.

She didn't turn around as she bent her head back fully so that he head was now resting slightly on his firm chest and looking up into his eyes. "What do we do now, my lord?" she asked, smiling fondly, waiting for a response or action. Her vision never left the two men moving away from the scene though as she continued to gather as much information as she could. She smiled more inwardly as her mind flashed over her fellow colleague who she had grown fond enough of to follow even though she had expected it to result to something like the present situation. I wonder where is Toshu anyway, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Thunder no longer rules the sky   Thunder no longer rules the sky EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:53 am

Aka frowned, "You can't be serious Hide! I am not one of your ninja that you can order around!" Her cloak flashed a moment as she glared after him, he was so stupid sometimes! The red head watched as the gates closed, leaving her outside witn, now, two unknown ninja. She hadn't missed the sudden surge of chakra that the new comer had let off arriving.

Aka sized the both of them up, the women figured that if it came to blows she had a shot at dealing with, but the tall blonde giant, everyone is a giant to here, was the one that scared her a bit. His chakra and his mind was being to scare her slightly, such power. The red head swallowed trying to calm herself. "It wouldn't be too much to hope that you guys aren't here to fight, right?" Something told her that she wasn't that lucky.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Village : Umigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Thunder no longer rules the sky   Thunder no longer rules the sky EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:06 am

Before walking in the gates Hideoyoshi turned to his little sister and smiled," you may not be my ninja but you are my little sister so do it for me please," as he walked past the gates he would smile for a moment. As the gates closed behind them, hideyoshi listened to Near for a moment before nodding," My flame is still a little stoked from earlier events so that would have to be me to blame. so you want to be a mercenary under the Soragakure name eh... I cannot say that i would not need your services at the moment," he stopped for a moment and sighed. He wanted the killer of his brother dead as soon as possible so he was going to take this chance now," in fact i have a way for you to prove your skills even now. There is a man i want dead for the murder of my brother, bring me his head and you are employed," Hideyoshi brought forth a single folder with a picture in it. It was blurry at best but served as the best picture of the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder no longer rules the sky   Thunder no longer rules the sky Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunder no longer rules the sky
Page 1 of 1