Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Village : Wandering

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] Left_bar_bleue0/8Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] Empty
PostSubject: Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]   Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:12 am

Aka yawned walking though Sora, she had forgotten how weird it was to be so closed to the clouds, it was also like an illusion also, except it wasn't. Twice today she had been stopped for her weapons and lack of headband, though she supposed that security was important with the Shirotori, running around. The red head did like that she wasn't stared at like a monster. Ah the perks of a village have a jinchuriki as their Kage. Aka yawned turning down a side street toward the bars, couldn't get drunk didn't mean she couldn't enjoy sake.
Back to top Go down
Talon Karrde

Talon Karrde

Village : Sora

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] Left_bar_bleue2/2Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]   Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:25 am

Talon was walking through the streets of Soragakure, enjoying his day. He looked up and smiled at the clouds that passed by over head and felt a gentle breeze hit him. He reached back and made sure his double sided scythe was secured properly on his back and continued through the streets. He of course got more than a few strange looks for his unusual choice of weapon but it didn't bother him. He moved through the crowded streets and got lost in thought as he began moving through the bar district of the village. All of the drunks were out and about and Talon had to his half a mind to avoid them as they stumbled around like drunken barbarians.

As he moved through the street he noticed a flush of red hair out of his peripheral vision before he accidentally ran into someone both him, and a girl looking about the age of sixteen fell on their backsides and he immediately felt mortified. He had never actually run into someone before he quickly stood up and offered his hand to her. "I'm sorry miss, I wasn't looking where I was going.." He said as he offered to help her up. He couldn't get a good look at her through the dust and the crowd though.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] Left_bar_bleue0/8Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]   Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:43 am

"It's fine," Aka took the man's hand, careful not to pull him down as she stood up. "No harm done." Brilliant green eye took in his white hair and coat and the five inches in their high difference, it was getting ridiculous now. Her eyes widened a little at the site of the blade on his back. She walked around him trying to get a better view.

"Magnificent blade." She paused a moment looking up and him. "I'm sorry Akakame, pleased to meet another kinjutsu user." She pulled the wrapped blade off her back and set it down to lean on. Hiramekarei's blade went to her shoulder, the handle made it taller than her. It was her prized possession, but it was heavy to carry sometime, but she didn't trust anyone not to steal the scroll she kept in in. "So what's your blade's name? It really is beautiful." She eyed the scythe longingly, before looking back him.
Back to top Go down
Talon Karrde

Talon Karrde

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] Left_bar_bleue2/2Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]   Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 3:35 am

Talon finally got a look at her and immediately blushed furiously for a moment "Beautiful.." He commented stupidly before he could get his mouth in check. He realized what he said a moment later and looked away, he hoped she thought he meant the sword. He took a second to get himself in control and studied the blade. His eyes widened as he realized what sword it was. Coming from a clan of weapon masters..they knew of the seven swords all too well. "Hiramekarei.." he said softly, under his breath. He inhaled sharply and look at the girl in a new light. If she could wield that sword, she was easily S rank and could destroy him without even trying. He wouldn't stand a chance against her, or with her for that matter.

He shook his head at that last bit, he shouldn't be thinking like that. He then realized she was admiring his blood scythe. He grinned with a new found glee in his eyes and took a few steps back. Suddenly the crowd around them cleared as they all had seen him pull his weapon out before and knew of it. He reached behind him and flicked the securing harness off and spun his crimson double bladed scythe out in a flourish. "It's simply called the blood scythe, it was a gift, specially crafted for me from my father." He said as he spun the blade around a little bit, it had been too long since he actually got to fight with it. This alone made him extremely anxious. He stopped after a moment and looked back at her, Crystal blue eyes meeting brilliant green ones "Talon, Talon Karrde, at your service." He said as he held the scythe out to her. A fellow kinjutsu user would never steal anothers weapon, it was simply looked down upon, so he knew he could trust her to give it back. Why would she need it anyway? It couldn't hold a candle to Hiramekarei. He knew it was far heavier than most scythes, but knew that if she could handle such a sword, that his scythe would be of no issue.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]   Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:55 am

Aka smiled handing him Hiramekarei, as she took the scythe. It was light, but then as Kenji had pointed out to her, her definition of heavy was biased. It felt weird in her hands, having never held a scythe before. It was a symmetrical, it must take an exceptional amount of control to handle. She was so sorrily tempted to try and swing it, but she wasn't confident enough to not cause damage. Tenderly she handed it back to him taking back Hiramekari. "Thank you Karrde-san. Your father did an exceptional job on it."

Aka replaced the bound two handled blade on her back. "Pleasure. Karrde...Is that clan? I can't say I've ever head of that name, but then I don't know much about clans to begin with." She paused a minute thinking before shrugging, why not? "I was just on my way to get a drink, we can talk over a bottle of Sake if you'd like to join me." Aka offered having missed Talon's blushing.
Back to top Go down
Talon Karrde

Talon Karrde

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]   Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:13 am

Talon took the Hiramekarei and grinned at its weight. His scythe would be weightless to her. He definitely needed to train with her if he could. She would murder him, but god would he become stronger. He grinned at the compliment to his late father and nodded "It's only in its basic stage right now..it'll become even stronger as I do." He said as he took the blade back and passed her Hiramekarei. He then heard her offer as he made eye contact again

Talon blushed once again at the offer "Damnit, what the hell?! No one has this effect on me.." He thought as he nodded "Love to" He replied simply "Why did you say THAT of all things you idiot?! Why not, a sure, or why not? but LOVE TO?! Now you sound desperate" He thought again as he mentally face palms like an idiot. "And yes, my clan isn't very well known anymore but we're a clan of weapon masters. When my father died I wasn't old enough to take over the clan, so everyone went their separate ways. Now Karrdes are blacksmiths, wandering swordsman, mercenary, and shinobi that are scattered around. My dream is to become powerful enough to reunite us and lead us into a new generation of battle.." He said as he grinned sheepishly.

Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]   Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:25 am

Aka frowned a minute listing to Genbu laughing in her head. What is that's so funny? 

"Nothing Dragonfly, nothing at all." The tortoise laughed before fading further from the surface. Aka shrugged, turning back to Talon, having missed his red cheeks. 

he red head nodded and thought back to her travels, she couldn't recall anyone else that bore that family name. "I'll keep an eye out for your kin. That's an ambitious dream, I wish you success; though don't clans normally have a regent rule till the heir is old enough? A clan splinting up isn't something I've ever heard of even as far Time of Legends." Aka frowned a little falling into step next to him as they walked, the height difference was very apparent; Her bijuu's laughing wasn't helping any.
Back to top Go down
Talon Karrde

Talon Karrde

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]   Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:37 am

Talon couldn't keep the blush off of his face as they fell into step together and walked toward the bar, he fought it as best he could but he just couldn't keep it back. "Why is it that she get's this reaction out of me? And we just met..No one ever has before..Damnit this is annoying as hell, if she sees me blushing like this I'm a dead man" He thought as a mental image of her laughing at him and using him as a toy for her Hiramekarei. He sighed outwardly in dismay and realized she had asked something "Usually that is the case, but in my clans case they couldn't decide who would rule. Because of this they decided they could test me to see if I could become powerful enough to unite us again. If not, then they figured that maybe it was best if our clan remained unknown to the majority of the world." He replied simply as he attached his Blood Scythe to his back holster as they walked up to the bar.

He knew the place well enough, even though he had never had alcohol before. He could certainly try something new for Akakame if it meant getting to spend a little more time with her before she inevitably blew him off. That's the way it always worked for him, he was a flirt at heart, and no one was every willing to give him a chance at anything serious. They always took him for a mere child and basically told him to scram without even giving him a chance. He expect this to be the same. They walked into the bar and everyone turned and glared at him. Everyone in this village knew him and almost everyone aside from the few people he saw in the morning hated him because of his intent to unite a battle loving clan. They saw him as someone who wanted to destroy peace and everyone despised him for it. He leveled his own glare back and began to reach for his scythe. He wouldn't kill them of course, but none of them actually knew that.

The effect was immediate and everyone turned away almost as fast as they had glared at him in the first place. No one wanted to deal with that scythe, not when it was in his hands. He turned to Akakame and smiled softly at her, his blush now nearly completely gone due to the incident that just happened. A small bit of it could be seen on his cheeks if you were close enough though. He gestured for her to go first as was the polite thing and allowed her to select their seats. He took his Blood Scythe from his back and set it against the bar next to him. It then dawned on him that he didn't actually know how old she was. She looked to be about his age, maybe a couple of years off. He stared at her for a minute while trying to figure it out but simply gave up after a while and shrugged "Hey Akakame, how old are you anyway? I can't really tell.." He asked simply, he was told it was rude to ask a woman her age, but shinobi didn't care for such mundane things.

He realized a second later however that it was very rude to ask her that without telling her his. "I'm 19, but I actually turn 20 in just a couple of days." He said as he once again found himself fighting that damned blush off "Damnit it's like a disease or something, I can't stop blushing around her..Why in kami does she have to be so damned pretty?" He thought
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]   Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:07 am

Aka hadn't missed his blushing this time as he talked, nor had she missed the looks the people had been giving him. That was something she herself very familiar with; it was surprising to meet someone that wasn't one have the same problem. "Your clan is very odd. I wish you luck in your endeavor." 

The red head sighed when he asked her age, at least it was better than him assuming. AKa giggled her his, she was almost twice his age. "37... At least I don't look twelve anymore." She mumbled the last part. People never seemed to take her seriously till she got really serous, then they just looked at her in fear. "Why do they look at you like that? Those looks are normally reserved for Jinchuriki, but even then Sora accepts a Jinchuurki as its Kage." Aka turned to the bar tender and calling for a beer turning to Talon. "What your poison? My treat."
Back to top Go down
Talon Karrde

Talon Karrde

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]   Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:23 am

Talon's froze when she said 37, she was nearly twice his age. He shrugged soon after though, it didn't really matter in the end. She still made him blush by just being near him, besides ninja's tended to not care about age considering how short their life expectancy was. He felt everyone in the bar glare at him once more after she asked her question but he shrugged them off easily enough. "They glare because of my desire to unite my clan..We're warriors..fighters, every one of us loves battle..we thrive in it. The villagers all see this as a threat to whatever delusion of peace they have and hate me for it. They want me dead before I can get my clan united. The only reason I tolerate this village is because I'm not powerful enough yet to make it was a wanderer ninja." He said as he halfway reached for his scythe and everyone in the bar stopped glaring once more. "Fools" He thought as he looked over at her again.

"I've honestly never had alcohol before, what would you suggest?" He asked, feeling slightly foolish. He wasn't one to lie to one so nice to him though so he figured he could tell her that truth. Even if some stupid part of him wanted to impress her somehow. He figured that would be impossible considering the power she must possess. He had a crush he realized, but he was no idiot, and knew when his chances were nill. He was almost able to control the blush on his face, so hopefully it would disappear. He hoped more that she wouldn't ask why he was blushing. He wouldn't want to lie to her, so he'd have to tell her the truth if she asked.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]   Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:47 am

"Fools indeed," Aka agreed having felt that one unguarded thought. "We are shinobi, violence is what we do, our way of life. They live in a shinobi village. Their peace is not all it appears, things are stirring on the ground once more. Donzo and Umi have been attacked, the Shirotori are rising again. People cannot afford to cling to their delusions of peace. Storms are coming." She raised her voice at the last part letting several of the patrons here, Let's see the village elders keep that quiet. Shinobi bars, like civilian ones, were prime places to hear gossip or spread it like wildfire. It irked her to no end that Sora chose to ignore the going ons of the surfaces, the fools.

Aka paused a moment thinking before ordering a second beer for Talon. "Beer always good, so are rice wine or sake but those are stronger and its generally not a good idea till you know your tolerance. So if I may ask why choose an asymmetric weighted weapon? I'd be curious to see how well you handle it."
Back to top Go down
Talon Karrde

Talon Karrde

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]   Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:14 am

Talon hadn't heard of Danzo and Umi being attacked. He was shocked to say the least. He knew now that he needed to become much more powerful in order to defend himself and unite his clan. "This is news to me...I hadn't even realized the Shirotori were rising..It appears I need to become much more powerful.." He replied as the beer Akakame ordered for them arrived. He took a tentative drink of it to see if he even liked it. He decided he did and drank the rest of it a little too fast. He looked at her questioningly "that feels a little strange." He replied as he shook his head to try and clear it. He was by no means drunk, but he could feel his control over his thoughts slipping. They were becoming unguarded, little by little, and he couldn't seem to wrest it back. He shrugged it off, very few shinobi could actually read minds, and he very much doubted that Akakame could, despite how powerful she was. He realized a little too slowly that she had asked about his scythe and he grinned a little manically. He loved to talk about his scythe and it's style to fellow Kinjutsu users. "I use the weight of the blades to spin the scythe at high speeds, this allows me to block a lot of ninjutsu and even break out of a lot of genjutsu. As to why I chose it, I don't really know..I've always felt drawn to them, and my clans style for them." He replied as he accidentally made eye contact. He suddenly felt himself blush at the sight of her green eyes and he mentally chastised himself. "Yes, she's beautiful, but that doesn't mean he had to blush every time they made eye contact. Whether he had a crush on her or not." He thought.

As this was going on a few of the much weaker shinobi in the bar had stood, they heard her comments about storms coming and realized that without the rest of what she said it seemed almost like she was threatening the village. The shinobi that stood were barely genin that had never made it to chunin. Sad people that had no business calling themselves shinobi. They walked over with sneers and anger on the faces. They intended to try and do something horrible to his companion in their drunken state. He turned and picked up his Blood Scythe, and with a quick spin of the handle that he felt seemed a little too slow in his opinion, one of them was tripped. "Back off, she isn't a threat to this village you fools." He chastised as he opened his jacket to show a chunin vest. "Remember who you're moving toward you idiots. None of you could even handle me, much less her." He said as he held his scythe at his side and glared at each of them. They backed off immediately, most grumbling that they didn't get to have any 'fun' and he knew they intended to try much more than just physically harm her. "Morons.." He said as he sat down angrier than he'd ever admit. "Two things happened in this day that had never happened. The first was a girl..no a woman I  met  caused me to blush like some lovestruck fool. The second was that these idiots thought they could have their way with her because she was a woman and because they thought she was a threat." He thought as he sighed in dismay. "I hate this place..." He said as he brought his hand up to his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]   Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:45 am

Aka smiled at his reaction after downing the beer. "That friend is magic of distilled hobs and wheat call alcohol." Her eyebrow raised a little when he said he could reflect genjutsu. "Pardon but genjutsu? I don't see how it can reflect an illusion as it effects the mind no the body." Aka paused, her turn to blush, having her turn at sensing his thoughts. That was certainly unexpected.

Her confusion was short lived as a more pressing matter presented itself. Aka had felt the tempers in the shinobi's minds along with their intents. Talon had beaten her to the puch, even if he seemed a little sluggish from the beer. Aka sat back and watched as her new friend handled the situation, it seemed he was known but then they weren't very much. "You know, I could have handled that." The small red head joked, the inside of his head still seemed to storm up, there was attraction and anger. She frowned a little placing her hand on his arm hearing his last comment.
Back to top Go down
Talon Karrde

Talon Karrde

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]   Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:43 am

Talons blushed only increased when she placed her hand on his arm. "If I were only stronger I could leave this place.." He muttered as he completely unconsciously placed a hand on hers. He thought back to the little episode earlier and suddenly a memory that hadn't registered appeared. She had blushed for some reason..He didn't know why, but she had. He put that away for his future reference and ordered another round of beer for them. "I'm getting this one, I wouldn't want my new friend to have to pay for my entire tab..especially after the idiotic fools in my village showed such manners." He said as downed the beer that was served to him. He didn't realize it, but the combination of his anger of this village and the alcohol had completely obliterated his mental guard. He shook his head and looked over at her and smiled softly, a small blush still apparent on his cheeks. He wasn't drunk enough to do anything stupid, but his mind was slow enough to say something he really shouldn't say. "You know you're probably the most beautiful woman I've ever seen?" He said without even realize he was saying. It appeared alcohol would cause him to become a completely honest human being. "Why did I admit that to her?.." He thought as he mentally face palmed "Well if she didn't think you were coo-coo before..she does now, as if a 19 year old chunin like me would have a chance." He thought as he looked down and realized he had unconsciously placed his hand on hers.

If he was blushing before he was a tomato now. He pulled his hand back immediately and bowed his head "I'm sorry.." he said simply. How could he explain himself exactly? Anything he could say would sound completely stupid. He raised an eyebrow suddenly as he heard a round of snickers around the bar. "Yeah right kid, as if you would have a shot." One man said while laughing "As if you could ever make a real woman like you, you war loving little shit." Another said with a sneer. Talon felt himself shake with rage and embarrassment for a moment before he immediately stomped such emotions out. He turned to the two men and grinned "Yes...but I'm not afraid of a kid five years younger than me." He replied and the two men ground their teeth. Talon turned back to the counter and muttered under his breath. "Maybe I'll say screw getting stronger and just leave.." He spoke in a near whisper.

Unknown to Talon however the two men hadn't liked that comment he had said earlier and stood up, kunai drawn. They figured he was drunk, and couldn't defend himself. The moved closer to the boy, sneering as thoughts of murdering Talon and having their way with his companion swam to the surface of their thoughts. Talon was no mind reader, but any ninja could pick up on such sinister emotions. He picked up his Blood Scythe, and in anger spun the blade around, dulling the edges so as not to kill and hit both shinobi in the elbows. The kunai flew out of their hands and onto the ground, useless. Talon turned back to the counter and sighed in dismay. "I know my chances with someone so...perfect..are nil, but does that mean they have to comment on it?..What to the age old friendship between villagers? The innate desire to help one another due to simply being fellow shinobi allied to the same village?" He realized then that he had no place here, he suddenly felt far more alone than he had in years. He no longer had a clan, and didn't even seem to have a village anymore. He sighed as he ordered another round for them. Maybe this alcohol would help his mood, he didn't think anything else really would.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]   Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:34 am

Aka's face bloomed pink at his comment, this was certainly a first, but pleasant none the less. She smiled feeling and seeing his embarrassment, it was cute. She was about to tell him it was alright when a few of the other patrons started to hassle him again. 

The red head watched as he handled the pair that wanted to come after him with kunai. Three strikes, she was stepping in. A kunai materialize in her hand before it was embedded in the wall behind the one that had called Talon a war lover. The newly painted red line on his cheek dripped a little as Aka smirked before speaking loudly, quieting the bar. "War lover? I'll you call cavern then, you are a shinobi you make your money through blood." She turned and spat on the floor, "If this is the brotherhood and camaraderie of the ninja villages, I'm glad to declare myself Sellsword. Sora shinobi honor is worthless, I'll keep that in mind." Several of the jonin shorted and laughed, they were ninja, honor was for samurai, but her words had the effect she had wanted on who she wanted it effect.

The red head grinned as a the first guy's friend stepped up to pick a fight. Aka jumped up stepping to the middle of the floor, leaving her beloved sword with Talon; no need to waist it on this chump. She put up her fist like a drunk boxer in raging the man more. He charge trying to gut her. The small red head grinned stepping out of the way, twisting around she kicked him into a few tables. The man stood and yelled charging again. Aka grinned a danced out of the way grabbing the man's arm, she rolled him over her back, before slamming him to the floor. She knelt down pressing her knee to his chest, pressing the knife to his throat. "You lose," She dropped the knife standing back up to return to her seat. 

A few of the patrons clapped seeing the chunin put in their place before a few jonin escorted him and his friend out. Aka shook her head sitting back down next to Talon, taking a drink of her beer. "Sorry to step in, but I'm not fond of sitting by and watching. I get enough of that in my life as it is. My friends don't need it as well."
Back to top Go down
Talon Karrde

Talon Karrde

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]   Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:46 am

Talon watched her handle that chunin and grinned, just as he had thought. She was way more powerful than most would believe. "Not only is she drop dead beautiful, but she's incredibly powerful? I suppose that would be why I seem so attracted to her.." He thought in his head as he shook his head in appreciation "I don't mind getting help some a comrade from time to time." He said with a smile. He found it strange that he saw her as more of a comrade than anyone in this village. "I wish I could leave with her..but there's no way she'd like that idea, I'm way too weak. I'd only slow her down." He thought with a shrug and a sigh. He ordered another round for them. At least if he couldn't leave with her, then they could enjoy the time they had for now right? The shinobi in the bar seemed to be wanting to keep their distance. Almost all of them had left after Akakame so easily handled that chunin.

He took a deep breath and smiled a very happy smile. One that was only reserved for when a strong wind happened to blow. "She cheers me up..by beating up one of my fellow shinobi.." He thought with a slight chuckle. He unconsciously placed a hand on hers again, and this time he didn't notice. His lack of attention to that was probably due to the alcohol. "Yup, I definitely like her..a lot" He accidentally said aloud. The bartender then had what could be described as a 'shit eating grin' and Talon raised an eyebrow at it. It was then that he realized that he had admitted that he liked her, out loud, with her next to him. "Yup...I'm screwed" He said as he sighed in dismay. He closed his eyes in embarrassment and he suddenly couldn't control his blush whatsoever anymore.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]   Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 5:14 am

Aka's face almost matched her hair, listing to his uninhibited musings; his inner thoughts not helping any. She glared over at the bartender who only smiled and walked to the other end while Aka stood, replacing her sword and hooking his arm around neck as she place some money on the counter, picking up the blood scythe before leading him out the door, it seemed like a good idea to get him out before he said anything that would bite him the butt later.

The red head thought for a moment, his feeling matched his words and he hadn't drank enough from ramblings. Her face burned red again feeling his thoughts, this was very much a first for her she steered them toward the part before sitting him down on the bench then taking a seat beside him. After a moment she looked up at him, "I can't say much, aside from this is a first. I find you interesting and fun and I would like to get to know you more." Aka liked, him but she wasn't sure in what way yet. "In regards to traveling with me, are you sure you would want to?"  It was something that could make happen and a friend aside from Genbu would be pleasant to have around, but he had to be positive before she asked.
Back to top Go down
Talon Karrde

Talon Karrde

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]   Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 5:27 am

Talon blinked for a moment and shook his head to try and clear it. He tried blasting a fair amount of chakra through his system to see if that helped and it seemed to help quite a bit. He then turned to her, and in a completely clear, and rationale voice...with a fair bit of panic mixed in said "Are you telling me..that you can read my mind?.." He said as he realized she actually could and he blushed so darkly the color red was jealous. He then realized something "She didn't outright reject me? She just said she would like to get to know me more.." He thought before he realized "You can still read my thoughts.." He muttered and face palmed. He shook his head again and sighed with a clearing shake of the head. He heard her question and thought about it. He then decided to do something completely stupid, daring, and suicidal. He took her sword, and his scythe and placed them on his back. He then scooped her up bridal style and began to run through the village at a break neck pace.

Soon they arrived at another park, however this park had something special. The tallest tree in the village. He jumped up the branches until they got to a high point and he gently set her down and passed her the sword she prized so highly. He definitely couldn't fault her for it. It was an amazing blade. He then laid back against the tree and placed a hand behind his head as he took hers in the other. "I come here to think...It's quiet, peaceful and the moon is amazing here." He said as he stared at it and thought about her question. "Yes...I do want to leave..and I would love to travel with you, but wouldn't I simply slow you down? Wouldn't I be a burden? Sure we'd get the know one another a lot, but could you battle with a mere chunin lagging behind you? I want to here your thoughts." He said before her unconsciously kissed her hand. The action was one he practiced when he was being polite, it was usually reserved for women he felt he could fully trust. But he realized soon after what he'd done and blushed profusely. "I actually wouldn't mind actually kissing her.." He thought before shaking such foolish thoughts from his head. "She's like..six times stronger than you moron..chill the fuck out." He thought afterwards as he waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]   Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:04 am

"Emotions, but close enough. To be honest you're projecting!-" The small red head squeaked as he picked her up suddenly before taking off running. Panicky she grabbed onto the only thing there was to hold onto, Talon.

Her face matched her hair when the chunin set her down at the to top of the tree. The view was beautiful, she could see out to the edge of the village and follow the curve of the horizon almost. "It's lovely." Aka turned her gaze to the snow haired man, as he spoke, listening. A smile cracked on her face then bloomed when he kissed her hand. She laughed lightly sensing his though again, before leaning and kissing his check. "Projecting again. Is it not your goal to become strong and to unite your clan? I think I shall be fine, I do not search for my battles and if you are worried so much about holding me back, then I implore you to gain your strength quick so you do not do so." The red head turned her gaze outward think of sea and the turtle and forest. It was long past due her return home.
Back to top Go down
Talon Karrde

Talon Karrde

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]   Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:30 am

Talon blushed as red as a tomato and bit his lip as he thought "does that mean I can kiss her without dying?" He thought. He scratched the back of his head as he thought about it and sighed as he suddenly hugged her. He didn't know why, he just felt like he had to. He thought about whether or not kissing her would be a good idea. He finally said "Fuck it.." He then tilted her chin to the side and kissed her, not forcefully mind you, he just gently pressed his lips against hers. He broke it almost as quickly as it started. He heart beat increased dramatically and he felt his face blushing furiously, it felt as if a charge shot through his veins and his mind suddenly felt like it was going haywire. "Holy shit.." he thought after the fact "It's not like that was my first kiss...but it certainly was the most amazing kiss I've ever had.." He thought as he shook his head quickly. He was slightly afraid of what she'd do, but somehow he had a feeling he would both be alive, and somehow..unhurt after that.

Talon then thought long and hard over her reasoning and he looked at her with fire in his eyes. She had ignited his determination, he would become much, much more powerful. "I want to leave with you." He said simply and with a finality that immediately seemed to make him no longer think of Sora as his home. "Training with you will make me far more powerful...and we can learn more about one another.." He said with a nod as he looked back at the moon and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]   Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:46 am

Aka jumped feeling his lips on her, she felt gitty and slightly disappointed as he pulled away, glancing down at their feet she blushed rose red. She could feel emotions, but that had caught her by surprise. It made her smile that he still wanted to travel with here, but there was one more thing that he needed to know before she took him with her.

Aka sighed stepping back she formed tiger seal, channeling her chakra. A green fire seemed to burst out enveloping her. A turtle head shaped helmet formed over head as the samurai plate body and arm guards formed. on her back was a green shell. Behind her swayed eight snake tails their eyes, like the helmet's glowed red.

Aka red hair seemed to float like it was in water as she looked at Talon, her eyes dead serous, she was sure he would be fine, but it was still something to know and this was preferred to show him the seal on her navel. "You need to know, you are traveling with the Jinchuurki of the Eight Tail Tortoise. This is the last time I'll ask you, are you quite sure? People are not fond of the idea of a sell sword Host. I do not search for my battles, but some do come to me." Aka looked him in the eye, her eyes glowing like her chakra as she waited for his answer. She was sure knew his answer, but she wanted to hear it herself.
Back to top Go down
Talon Karrde

Talon Karrde

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]   Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:53 am

Talon was surprised about this new information. She transformed into her jinchuuriki form and he shook his head with a grin. He didn't think traveling with her would be boring, and training with a jinchuuriki? Hell yeah he was game for this. Besides, this information didn't change anything. He still felt strongly for her, and he, unlike so many other, knew that she was the jailer, not the demon. He spent a moment, now that he was completely sober, to think about how he would answer. He made a serious face as if to really think about the danger of it all. He knew his mental guards were up, so besides a serious stimulant they wouldn't go down. He briefly wondered if the electric feeling of kissing her would shut his guards down and let her feel his emotions again. He decided he would find out.

He was sure she enjoyed the kiss based on her blush and the fact that she didn't say to not do it again. He walked up to her, never once breaking eye contact. When he got close he leaned in extremely close until their lips were almost touching. "Just what the hell do you think?" He asked before once again, kissing her. This time however he did not break the kiss, and it was not just a simple peck. He felt his heart beat sky rocket again and the shock that went through him before was back.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]   Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:18 am

Aka shivered, standing on her toes kissing him back a moment, two, before falling back to her heels. Her cloak dispersed, her face bright like the sun. "That, I'm going put you though hell." She grinned wickedly leaning against the tree trunk. Her heart was pound equally fast as his. "Now all that's left is to talk to my dear brother into letting his chunin go. Shouldn't be too hard." Aka stared out at the view, "When will you be ready to leave? I have an old friend that I have been neglecting for some time and wish to visit, though it is quite a trip to see him." Aka smiled and shook her head, very old friend he was.
Back to top Go down
Talon Karrde

Talon Karrde

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]   Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:27 am

He grinned at her threat "If this 'hell' of yours will make me stronger, then prepare for a lot more kisses" He laughed as he shrugged his shoulders "As long as I have my blood scythe, I don't need anything else...I memorized my styles techniques from the scroll. I just haven't mastered using them yet." He replied as he picked up his double-sided scythe and hooked it into it's harness. Something she said then dawned on her.."Brother...HIS chunin.....oh god you're the sokages sister.." He said as he thought about the implications of what could happen if his kage found out he kissed her..He shuddered and shook his head. He'd live..he had to, he couldn't unite his clan otherwise. He looked to her and smiled "So you blush like a tomato when I kiss you, and you also kissed me back.." He said as he let the implications sink into her mind for a moment. "Would you mind telling me what exactly I should be thinking regarding that now?" He asked as he blushed slightly and laughed. His heart beat was still dangerously high but he loved it. "She's amazing...I'll train hard..harder than ever to both unite my clan..and to keep her safe.." He thought as he stared up toward the sky. He didn't realize his guard had slipped when he thought it though. He realized it too late and froze for a moment, he shrugged afterwards though. He didn't care..she knew how he felt, and as long as motivates him to become far more powerful, then she wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]   Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:05 pm

"I would recommend taking more than your scythe, I not very good at sharing." Aka grinned and nodded when Talon reached his revelation about her brother, well adoptive brother. Aka stood replacing Hiramekarei on her back listening to Talon's thoughts and words. "Hrm, maybe that I like kissing you?" She grinned up at him standing on the edge of the tree branch. Closing her eyes she let herself fall back, her chakra letting her fall.

Aka grinned opening her as she reached out grabbing onto a branch with a chakra laced hand, before dropping down to a different branch, landing in a crouch. She laughed skipping down the tree, before hitting the ground. The red head grinned looking up at the tree waiting for Talon to come down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]   Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pay no mind to the Demon Container [Talon]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next