Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auron Nakamura

Auron Nakamura

Village : Umigakure

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:54 pm

Well, best I get the introductions out of the way before a riot starts out.

Hello everyone, I shall be going by the name of Auron for now. I've been into RPing for quite some time now, but mostly I've been on One Piece sites. This is actually the first Naruto site that has caught my attention. I'm into anime and have a laundry list of ones that I've watched or am watching. I recently started keeping up with a few manga, main favorites being Magi and Shingeki no Kyojin. I started watching Naruto when it first aired on Toonami in America and have since just kept up with it with a few breaks here and there.

I hope to remain here for a while, though I do have a tendency to make long-winded posts at times. Longest post I have ever made was 20,000 words long. I shall try to shrink this down to 3 paragraphs but I promise nothing. I enjoy writing in RPs and can get into the story once I start going. I have also tried to write fanfiction but put my ideas on hold to RP. I'd say I'm above-average in terms of writing and I have a good vocabulary, but I tend to not use a whole lot of them.

I'm a college student in RL with a part time job working as a grocery associate so on busy holidays I might require a bit more time to post. I'm also a mod on another site which will be sharing my time. 

Oh, I have also read the rules so fear not. Tis the first thing I do in all cases. Haven't committed them all to memory yet but will do so.

Welp, longer intro than I thought, but that is it.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Queen of the site
Queen of the site
Amaterasu

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Hello Left_bar_bleue2/8Hello Empty_bar_bleue  (2/8)

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:09 pm

Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
https://narutolandsofshinobi.rpg-board.net

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi  :: Main Hall :: Activity Check & Greeting/Absence Board-
Jump to:  
Member Awards

Of The Month

Become Praised

Thread
Thread
Latest topics
» Shinobi World War
Hello EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 11:36 pm by kidbushido

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Hello EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 pm by Agito

» Been A Long time
Hello EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:14 pm by Amaterasu

» Naruto Nexus 3.0
Hello EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:01 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Extinction
Hello EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:14 am by Amaterasu

» NRPG
Hello EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:36 pm by Hideyoshi Senju

» FinestShinobi [Naruto RP]
Hello EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 am by Guest

» Chorus of Angels
Hello EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 am by Auron Nakamura

» Auron's Adventure: Tag Wars
Hello EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:16 am by Auron Nakamura

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
Hello EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 am by Sato Ace

Village Leader Ranks
Sokage : Closed
Suikage : Closed
Keukage: Closed
Donkage: Closed
Shirotori: Closed
Ratings

Language 3: Objectionable and mature language is permitted.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail.
Violence 3: Extreme violence is permitted
Affiliates
Hello Graybu10
Creative Commons License
(c) Masashi Kishimoto - Naruto Creater and anything canon belongs to him and we do not take credit for his work. (c The site itself belongs to Naoko. All of the rules and templates belong to her and the staff who makes them. (c) All original ideas belong to their rightful users and not the site itself. The site has no ownership over the creations of the members and will not abuse their creations. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism. (c) Artwork- Kon, Google images. (c) Coding - Kon